Follow

Lucifer Morningstar

Character » Lucifer Morningstar appears in 261 issues.

Once the most powerful and most beautiful of all angels in existence and one of two beings fictionally accredited with the creation of the DC Multiverse, Lucifer was sent by The Presence to rule over Hell after he rebelled. After governing Hell for more than 10 billion years, he left to look for a way out of predestination, to escape Yahweh's Great Plan.

Trailer for Fox's Lucifer Debuts

• 102 results
    Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And jus like that...they ruin one of the greatest comic characters of All Time

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

Ok, it seems like everyone has already rejected this before even giving it a proper chance. I know it's not the same cynical character we all know and love but I'm willing to give this a fair chance. It look interesting. I mean the Devil literally is so bored of Hell that he decides to help out detectives for the lulz. I think that's a fun concept and for everyone saying "oh their making the Devil a good guy not" when was he ever bad? That and have you read Milton's Paradise Lost? You'll literally be rooting for Lucifer the whole time. Anyway all I'm saying is that I'll give this a fair chance and wait for it to get canceled after a season considering everyone at FOX is way too conservative for their own good.

Z0MBEESNOWMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like every other goof procedural out there. Might as well be Castle or Hellblazer (w/a clearly bigger budget) or Rizzoli and Isles.

Meh.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

To quote a comrade, Lucifer fell. Again.

ThoughtRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would amuse me if I didn't know Lucifer was a nigh-omnipotent being living in LA for some odd reason.

MrJoeCurr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well... that's pointless.

Im a big Lucifer fan and am re-reading the whole arc again lately so its fresh in my mind. Whilst this is just a promo and it could turn out to be something entirely different - what we have now wont attract anyone with a single shred of imagination.

Pity really consider it's been written by the 'brains' behind the original seasons of Californication so i thought when I first read about this '... okay its not going to be that accurate but atleast it will be enjoyable and witty with a classic rockstar slant'

Like everyone else - cop show, why a poxy cop show? If they wanted to translate the idea of the morningstar to TV, why not make him 'a fixer'? At the very least you could use some of the source material and make something the masses could stomach.

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Pedestrian Pieces

This show is the new X-Files, if not as popular yet, and it invites rebellious Christianity colloquialism chatter such as 'Did Judas Iscariot have a girlfriend?'

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.