Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

White Phoenix of the Crown ?

• 106 results
    xerogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By xerogod

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@xerogod said:

she like a 5.. at the top is TOAA (10) Living Tribunal (9) Eternity, infinity, death, oblivion, lord chaos, master order (8) beyonders (7) Galacatus (6) WPOTC (5) nd so on and so on...actually i wudnt know where to place the gods there probably a 6 also idk

Phoenix is above Eternity, and Eternity just happened to tell Jean Grey how...so far it's TOAA, LT/PF....LT was created during creation, Phoenix was created at the start of creation.

lol just for saying that imma put her at 2.5...nvm .9, cuz u making yo self look really dumb right now...however imma be nice by saying, no no no lilttle bill wpotc is not more powerful than eternity little bill, y?? because there is a group of high powered beings called the celestials...thor basically put all of the abstracts and cosmic entities in chronological order based on power output/input and consumption...so little bill...guess who cam after exitar??? it was eternity little bill....oh and after eternity was LT little bill, oh yea and i was viewing this one picture that said that the celestials allowed/contributed to the rise/creation of the phoenix force *gggaaaaaassssssspppppp!!!* (but dont tell the phoenix fans or they may kill you with their "flames") and the enigma force which is what galan a.k.a galactus is made up of.....so little bill guess what?!?! now when i think about it, her name shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence with these folks, its a disgrace and an offense....nd dont try to say "she held an entire universe in her hands and destroyed it" newsflash!! energy or mass can neither be created or destroyed, just transformed!!! -physics plus there are other folks who can do the same and more, so do research please, and since phoenix is cosmic, like all others who are cosmic, they HAVE to obey physics to every law and every theory!! furthermore, idc if you say that its a fictional story, if your gonna use the term your gonna have to obey it, unlike magic, which is basically a mystery, [no rules, no limits] ohh yeaaa i almost forgot!! wpotc has only displayed her power in the WHR, if you read like me you will know that the WHR is like a hospital for universes, the WHR also exists beyond the physical universe but exists in all universes simultaneously [which is really bad writing by the way] and its supposed to be in the M'kraan crystal??....marvel has a lot of organizing to do..but anyways do your research and then come at me ok....cool!!

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
    @xerogod said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@xerogod said:

she like a 5.. at the top is TOAA (10) Living Tribunal (9) Eternity, infinity, death, oblivion, lord chaos, master order (8) beyonders (7) Galacatus (6) WPOTC (5) nd so on and so on...actually i wudnt know where to place the gods there probably a 6 also idk

Phoenix is above Eternity, and Eternity just happened to tell Jean Grey how...so far it's TOAA, LT/PF....LT was created during creation, Phoenix was created at the start of creation.

lol just for saying that imma put her at 2.5...nvm .9, cuz u making yo self look really dumb right now...however imma be nice by saying, no no no lilttle bill wpotc is not more powerful than eternity little bill, y?? because there is a group of high powered beings called the celestials...thor basically put all of the abstracts and cosmic entities in chronological order based on power output/input and consumption...so little bill...guess who cam after exitar??? it was eternity little bill....oh and after eternity was LT little bill, oh yea and i was viewing this one picture that said that the celestials allowed/contributed to the rise/creation of the phoenix force *gggaaaaaassssssspppppp!!!* (but dont tell the phoenix fans or they may kill you with their "flames") and the enigma force which is what galan a.k.a galactus is made up of.....so little bill guess what?!?! now when i think about it, her name shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence with these folks, its a disgrace and an offense....nd dont try to say "she held an entire universe in her hands and destroyed it" newsflash!! energy or mass can neither be created or destroyed, just transformed!!! -physics plus there are other folks who can do the same and more, so do research please, and since phoenix is cosmic, like all others who are cosmic, they HAVE to obey physics to every law and every theory!! furthermore, idc if you say that its a fictional story, if your gonna use the term your gonna have to obey it, unlike magic, which is basically a mystery, [no rules, no limits] ohh yeaaa i almost forgot!! wpotc has only displayed her power in the WHR, if you read like me you will know that the WHR is like a hospital for universes, the WHR also exists beyond the physical universe but exists in all universes simultaneously [which is really bad writing by the way] and its supposed to be in the M'kraan crystal??....marvel has a lot of organizing to do..but anyways do your research and then come at me ok....cool!!

I started to read that, but then I stopped, Marvel says when LT was created.  He has existed since Marvel, Phoenix is the spark, that came before which means he followed her.  He is has a job to do within the multiverse, how can he be before that multiverse?  He can't!!!  TOAA sparked creation with the Phoenix , TOAA made LT a judge over creation, why would a judge be made before having anything to Judge?
    xerogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By xerogod

@LordOfAllHumans

"..their actions also lead to The Enigma Force transforming Galan of Taa into Galactus, a young woman into the physical embodiment of the new Death Abstract and the rise of The Phoenix." - celestials

before you can judge you have have to set rules or set standards on how things should operate within a system, in this case it is the universe, creator made the rules(physics/ e.g E=MC^2), made a judge to sustain "checks and balances among all COSMIC entities/abstracts/forms what ever, and it clearly says that the celestials started most or all -one of them- life in the universe [but i see where your coming from because marvel said that PF was the spark of all life, PF is life incarnate..but they said that when eternity came up, he took the role of being the universes collective conscious, saying all life is him and he is all life...i smell a contradiction in facts] in my opinion i see things happening like this, before the creator started the multiverse or the first universe, there was nothing [oblivion] but one has to consider that since oblivion is a living force was eternity created simultaneously as well?? anyways, eternity's creation in unknowable because no one know how time works/move, where/when/how time began or where/when/how it will end, if it ever does. no one really what realms are affected by time, such as heaven or hell or the astral plane...for instance, there are set intervals of what we think the flow of time is. if you slept for 1hr it may feel like 5mins or 7hrs...so how can one determine if a realm may be affected by time given that when we sleep time seems to have sped up or move very slow after we wake up, anyways it is debatable about when eternity was born but creator, then (eternity maybe) then oblivion/eternity then LT/eternity then the rest... but it is evident that eternity was born between oblivion or LT.....u know what imma open up a forum on this

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
    @xerogod said:

@LordOfAllHumans

"..their actions also lead to The Enigma Force transforming Galan of Taa into Galactus, a young woman into the physical embodiment of the new Death Abstract and the rise of The Phoenix." - celestials

before you can judge you have have to set rules or set standards on how things should operate within a system, in this case it is the universe, creator made the rules(physics/ e.g E=MC^2), made a judge to sustain "checks and balances among all COSMIC entities/abstracts/forms what ever, and it clearly says that the celestials started most or all -one of them- life in the universe [but i see where your coming from because marvel said that PF was the spark of all life, PF is life incarnate..but they said that when eternity came up, he took the role of being the universes collective conscious, saying all life is him and he is all life...i smell a contradiction in facts] in my opinion i see things happening like this, before the creator started the multiverse or the first universe, there was nothing [oblivion] but one has to consider that since oblivion is a living force was eternity created simultaneously as well?? anyways, eternity's creation in unknowable because no one know how time works/move, where/when/how time began or where/when/how it will end, if it ever does. no one really what realms are affected by time, such as heaven or hell or the astral plane...for instance, there are set intervals of what we think the flow of time is. if you slept for 1hr it may feel like 5mins or 7hrs...so how can one determine if a realm may be affected by time given that when we sleep time seems to have sped up or move very slow after we wake up, anyways it is debatable about when eternity was born but creator, then (eternity maybe) then oblivion/eternity then LT/eternity then the rest... but it is evident that eternity was born between oblivion or LT.....u know what imma open up a forum on this

LT is the judge we get that, judges are elected after rules are established, Phoenix is not an entity/abstract nor form it is a force of creation and destruction.  The rules (of Marvel) dictate that the same force that sparked creation ends it, and as you said a judge must work within those rules.
    GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By GREGalicious

If we could (finally, after all these years) get a good modern writer for JEAN, we could learn something.

Endsong was a good start, but writers seem to be unable to move her forward and give her balance between her humanity and her role as the WHITE PHOENIX...

arcano_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By arcano_19

she hold timelines in her hands i think she is below or above the living tribunal

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By mgrman5

So we can all agree than that the WPOTC is super powerful and on the level of the abstracts, like Death, Eternity, Oblivion, and Infinity, and that she is stronger than the cosmic's like Galactus or the Celestials.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#58  Edited By Mercy_

Yes

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mgrman5

@The Dark Huntress: Would you say WPOTC could take on all of DC earth pre-52.

BOPFAN#3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BOPFAN#3

@mgrman5: GOOD QUESTION. Who would be the DC equivalent to the Phoenix Force? Is there one?

I think the Phoenix Force could take on all of Marvel and DC, is the most powerful creature there is, the only problem is that it needs a host. You could never defeat the Phoenix Force, but you could defeat Jean Grey hosting the Phoenix Force, but I think if Jean went Dark Phoenix and lost control of the Phoenix Force then you couldn’t stop her. So Technically yes the Phoenix Force could destroy the DCU, but the host would never allow that to happen if that makes sense?

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mgrman5

@BOPFAN#3: DC equivalent could be Michael Demiurgos just cause he does create life sort of but doesn't destroy life like the Phoenix. WPOTC does not need a host because she is one with Jean and is complete whole, so I think she could take on DC Earth as well just Earth not the whole Universe because that is a lot of people.

arcano_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By arcano_19

WELL THE PHOENIX IS THE LIFE FORCE OF THE MULTIVERSE, JEAN HOLD AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE ONECE SO I THINK SHE IS ABOVE ALL MAYBE TIED WITH THE LIVING TRIBUNAL AND UNDER THE ONE ABOVE ALL

BinkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BinkZilla

@fesak: I'm glad you pointed that out because i was about to say the same thing.... I love Phoenix but that was Lame for her to get taken out by .... magneto?!!.. of all people

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BinkZilla said:

@fesak: I'm glad you pointed that out because i was about to say the same thing.... I love Phoenix but that was Lame for her to get taken out by .... magneto?!!.. of all people

umm it wasnt even the real magneto...it was zorn a person who that he was magneto

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TAneT62

The WPOTC should, or probably is the most powerful, the only reason people put the force down is the lack of feats, but the history of the PF changes those predicaments. Since the PF is creation and destruction of life itself, they yes, it could be the most powerful. I'm speaking from my point of view, so regardless of the lack of feats, the PF's history of what it has done, of what it is capable of doing, would rake it in the top.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By randumo24

Did somebody seriously bring up the laws of physics in a comic forum?

No Caption Provided
    Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sniber

wpotc may not be most powerful but she is Best character

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk20009
    worldbreakerhulk20009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i do believe POTWC is up there in power. I would even go so far as to say she could probably take on abraxas and lead it into a stalemate.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:

@mgrman5 said:
    "

Really I thought she was more of a 7 or 8 compared to the others since she has been captured by Galactus, and on a side note why was she not in Chaos War or any other Abstract entities there either; especially considering how Chaos King wanted to destroy everything, and the Phoenix is supposed to protect life and all.

"
    WPOTC has not appeared in anything sinceHere Comes Tomorrow. I wouldn't hold my breath for her appearing again, anytime soon.

I agree that Chaos War is poor at demonstrating power levels of abstract beings. For instance, it was stated that the Chaos King has consumed over 98% of the Multiverse. What was the Living Tribunal doing in the meantime? Biding his time? If such a thing is not worthy of his attention, I do not know what is.

how dare you!! she was in phoenix endsong, sisterhood arc, and wolverine and cyclops mentioned jean in schism

LaMar57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure where you all are getting your information. From. Your making false comments. Eternity is basically God as well as Living Tribual. Eternity represents all life, and on top of that no one knows his power because it has not been displayed and if it has it was something minor. Phoenix is a fraction of Eternity. Eternity like I said before represents all life as well as time, while his sister represents space. So no I will have to say regardless of what room or whatever she will never reach their level it doesn't make sense. And people need to stop putting so much hype into (Jean) Remember folks its the force that allows Jean to be what we know as pure power. Phoenix Force is all powerful by itself. But to compare her with folks that existed way before she did and beings that represent all that there is, Eh no. COme on people use your head.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xorn killed Jean, not Phoenix. The PF usually has a host body, and that body is still susceptible to harm. And that wasn't white Phoenix, we really don't know anything about white Phoenix except that the PF and Jean are finally one or whatever.

She was also killed by wolverine and she revive herself somehow. Tell me the phoenix didnt do that, You cant because jean was the phoenix even then but did not know it.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On a side note how strong is Jean without the Phoenix at maximum power level, would that be considered to be Phoenix level of power or would she have to be a host of the Phoenix to attain that level of power.

zappingmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Phoenix represents the power of mind, the idea of Phoenix by Claremore, it was to create a cosmic heroine and the best selection for this role was Jean Grey, the weakest xmen was the strong one, which is true, Phoenix is when the psychic powers of Jean Grey reach out higher levels, for example her flames are pirokinesis, her power of creation is based in the power of telekinesis in an atomic level, the story was messed up eventually with the idea of a Phoenix Force. Now there is some holes in the story, if Phoenix is actually above Death and Eternity, then why these two never were close to Phoenix and the same example with the Shadow King, for example Death was always around Thanos, but never around Phoenix.

To be honest I prefer Psylocke than Jean Grey, mostly because Betsy was always in control of her powers and Jean Grey well she was always Phoenix, even in the anime series, I like Jean Grey with her yellow suit and in the quest of discover her powers, I really dislike the massive power of Phoenix and its weird that Phoenix its hard to write, but Thor isnt, in some way Thor can be more powerful than the other avengers but Jean cant with the other xmen, Do you think Phoenix can take down Thanos and Onslaught together? do you? well guess what, we never know, Phoenix didn't appear in the saga of Thanos or in the saga of Onslaught, but I trully believe that Phoenix is the most powerful being in the whole arsenal of Marvel, and she can take down any character from Dc and Marvel, because she is the power of mind, which for some writers its above time, space and creation.

Avatar image for justsomeoneelse
    Justsomeoneelse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok guys so you are saying that PF>Living Tribunal?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: Rachel did not have access to the full potential of the phoenix force. Jean has merged with the phoenix force making her the Phoenix force itself. The phoenix's powers is unlimited because it can tap on the energies and life force of future realities

vsivv19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vsivv19

For everyone who kept saying that WPOTC can't be that powerful Bc she was killed by Xorn, 1) that was before she was WPOTC. Also for those who say that Phoenix is a genocidal psychopath etc etc, previously the Phoenix had used Jean as a host, which is why she was able to use her humanity to counteract its intentions. They were separate. Maybe the PF by itself is a "genocidal psychopath" but even then it is just furthering the universe's path. Cosmic/ abstract beings don't follow a human's ethics code for crying out loud. You can't expect her to be, what, punished? She's not a human to be punished by human rules. She's not under anyone's subjugation, doesn't follow anyone's rules. It's like telling a doctor who's amputating a patient's limb that they are doing wrong. If people had understood this in the first place, there would have been no need for the original retcon that Jean was actually in the bottom of the bay, etc.

When WPOTC was formed, Jean isn't just the PF's host anymore. They are the same being. This to me, despite the lack of explanation provided by writers, means that instead of Jean's humanity being a barrier to the PF, it has now bonded with that humanity to create a whole new being, one that has all of Jean's humanity, all of the PF's scope as a cosmic being, and the power that comes from finally being the truest version of yourself. To put it simply, the WPOTC is Jean when she's not fighting the Phoenix- so we can only imagine the power she commands.

Also, the Phoenix Force itself (before Jean) is described as being "the embodiment of the very passion of Creation – the spark that gave life to the Universe, the flame that will ultimately consume it.",

while the Living Tribunal is "a nearly omnipotent entity that oversees and maintains balance in the realities that constitute the Marvel Comics Multiverse, including the mainstream universe and all alternate universes. He serves as a judge of these realities."

Since the WPOTC is the Phoenix Force itself achieving a higher state of existence, finding its "home" in Jean, I don't see how anyone can argue that the LT or any being, really, is more powerful than the double edged sword of Creation and Destruction that is the WPOTC.

vsivv19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamar57: "As a tremendously powerful abstract entity, Eternity has no physical body but exists everywhere simultaneously. The entity can manipulate the universe to achieve essentially any desired effect, and as its name suggests, it is immortal and unaffected by the passage of time."

Eternity can manipulate the universe, while WPOTC can create, destroy, and also manipulate the Multiverse. I can see how the PF alone could be less powerful than Eternity but WPOTC is definitely more so.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you kill phoenix, you kill everyone including yourself

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By guled120

I think WPOTC is the most powerful vision of the PF, i beleive she is a complete onmipotent for a female, on the level of TOAA...

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
    DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@guled120: Wrong. WPOTC isn't omnipotent in any terms. Omnipotence implies complete and total power over all things. Two beings cannot be omnipotent at the same time. One must be less than the other. But if you're lesser than someone else, you're obviously not omnipotent. Since there are beings more powerful than the Phoenix Force, it cannot be omnipotent. Shes nigh-omniscent. And no one, I mean no one is on the level of TOAA. Fulcrum, Presence, LT, Pre-Retcon MM & Beyonder, PF itself (its stronger without an host), Adult Franklin Richards (due to feats), Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, fully backed, unbound Spectre (doesn't jobber), Eternity/Infinity, and of course Deadpool (LOL he beat the MU, theres a comic). Phoneix Force is stronger than WPOTC. And the PF or WPOTC is not omnipotent. Stop fanboying every thread.

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkprimesovereign: first of all Franklin is a universal level so he is out and so r the other universal threats, an no Stan Lee said that WPOTC is on the level of TOAA not me, and yeah she is above the Phoenix Force's level. Meaning she is second to TOAA if not on par bcz Marvel wants to keep him to be the one above all...

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!.......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 PyroFN  Online

@guled120: When did Stan Lee ever say WPotC was on TOAA level. I think this would have been common knowledge if such were the case. Source please because this sounds like a lie.

And no, when you are on someone's level, it means you equal them, not are lower. Her being second to him does remain to be determined, but isn't an impossibility. This whole Cosmic heirarchy has been proven to have been broken multiple times.

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If i am lying then y do u even ask?? And what do i hope to acheive by lying about something?? No one is equal to TOAA, yes she was stated to be on the level if TOAA by Stan Lee, i read it from somewhere.

Franklin was said to hv less imagination when he gets older. Tho he hv full control over his powers, he is more powerful even he is young.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~guy!!!!!!........???????

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120 said:

If i am lying then y do u even ask?? And what do i hope to acheive by lying about something?? No one is equal to TOAA, yes she was stated to be on the level if TOAA by Stan Lee, i read it from somewhere.

Franklin was said to hv less imagination when he gets older. Tho he hv full control over his powers, he is more powerful even he is young.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~guy!!!!!!........???????

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
    deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WPOTC is nearly omnipotent right?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 PyroFN  Online

@rhysdurden: She has yet to reach a limit, hint at one, or show sign of a limit. Multiple characters have stated the Phoenix to be omniversal, yet she has only shown multiversal level feats. It's a similar situation with pre-retcon Beyonder where they state him to be omnipotent, but he had only shown multiversal levels of power with ease. With a mere fraction of the Phoenix from Anti-Phoenix using multiversal levels of power and threatening to compress the multiverse, one can only imagine what kind of power White Phoenix holds. Most doubt comes from the lack of feats that they need to hlatantly see aparently just as pre-retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man have shown. Yet, evidence otherwise points to her being above most cosmic beings than people give her credit for, plus a lack of info at the time she was gaining recognition caused too much doubt.

At this point, she has already been mentioned to be nearly omniversal by Teen Jean in the recent generations, proved to have wiped multiple realities, shown knowledge of how the universes work, has been acknowledged in Mighty Thor just as it has in the past that all life would be returned the Phoenix at the end of the universes time. (Possibly multiverse considering there is one Phoenix supremely, with many fragments spread across the multiverse)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
    deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: oh thanks for the information. According to Superpower Wiki, WPOTC is "nigh omnipotent".

Avatar image for deactivated-5b14cb2231c90
    deactivated-5b14cb2231c90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WPOTC has barely appeared anywhere, while other incarnations of Phoenix are seen more frequently. There have been way to many incarnations of Phoenix, and that's why it's hard to rank her. Give me Green Phoenix. Give me Dark Phoenix. Heck, give me Teen Jean with Phoenix. But WPOTC? Like, no character development. Green Phoenix wants to control her life and her hunger/power. Dark Phoenix wants to destroy and consume stars, Teen Jean wants to escape Phoenix. But what does WPOTC want?

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

I didn't include others

GOD/the Artist(Jack Kirby presumably)

1.TOAA/"the Writer"(Stan Lee presumably)

TOAA/Stan lays down the Story/Laws of Marvel.

GOD/Jack turns those Stories/Laws into reality.

2. Pre-Retcon Beyonder

(he can do anything with the power of millions of Multi-verses)

3. Pre-Retcon Molecule Man

(second only to classic Beyonder)

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7054/uatubeggingmmbo6.th.jpg

4. HOTU

Absorbed LT

5. Living Tribunal

(who is above the IG)

6. Infinity Gauntlet

(makes you "God"

7. Ultimate Nullifier

(can destroy/remake the Multi-verse)

Tied for #8

8. Abraxas

(his very presence will cause the Multi-verse to fold in on itself/only the ultimate nullifier can banish him)

8. Evil Molecule Man (Post-retcon Owen Reece)

9. Multi-Eternity/Multi-Infinity

(embodiments of the Multiverse/Time&Space)

10. Infinites/Makers

(The Infinites are the maintenance crew of the Multi-verse)

(The Makers created a Micro-verse pocket universe in every universe in the Multi-verse...later these mini-universes were merged to create one mega-universe named creatively...the Micro-verse..

Tied for 11

11. Atleza/and the rest of the Universal Anchors

(They stabilize their respective Universes from being absorbed by Oblivion)

11. Oblivion (resides in the Cosmic Vortex, swallowing Universes that collapse, are destroyed, nullified, and displaced by a weakened

12. Phoenix Force

(repaired the lattice of the mkraan crystal/repaired an amputated future

(

..Phoenix is the SPARK that ignites the natural Big Bang of a Universe, which ends life and begins life in said Universe.. Phoenix is NOT the Big Bang

Celestials SEEDED the Universe with Creation and the Celestial were created by Eternity.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 PyroFN  Online

@thevoidofdeath: I’m two months late. Man! I want to look at this list:

•TOOA (in his many forms)- Fair enough. No one can really argue against God of the omniverse.

•Pre-Retcon Beyonder- Can’t say that Beyonder ranks above White Phoenix, but then again, he has displayed more power on panel, whereas I only suspect White Phoenix is capable of it based on the notion of what she access to and the fact of their being a single Phoenix that exists across the multiverse. So, I guess with the available evidence, he ranks above her.

•Pre-Retcon Molecule Man- I really think he should be lower. He can only affect the physical aspects of the multiverse. Not other concepts like death, something the Beyonder could do and Phoenix could do just as well.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/1647260-beyondernodeathjo1.jpg

•HOTU- Absorbing LT is impressive. Isn’t it supposed to be a connection to TOOA’s power?

•LT- I have not been as impressed with LT ever since before Secret Wars. It’s quite apparent that LT can be surpassed. And the new LT seems to be too young to maintain that same intimidation as the previous one did, considering how easy it was for Lord Chaos and Master Order to take him down. It implies that the Living Tribunal isn’t as all-powerful and he had to evolve to the level of power.

•Infinity Gauntlet- Nope. It’s limited to a single universe where Phoenix is multiversal.

•Ultimate Nullifier-Depending on the user, Maybe. Even then, we don’t know if it would work on the reality within the M’Kraan Crystal or if the life-Force of the Phoenix can preserve itself if not become bodiless only to Red Park entirely new.

•Abraxas- Ah yes, Abraxas. Life vs Destruction. Kind of polar opposites all things considered. I’d imagine they’d stale mate at worst.

•Evil MM- I can’t tell about this one. He seems no different from the Pre-retcon one, albeit more cuckoo for coco puffs.

•Multi-Eternity/Infinity- M’Kraan Crystal ranks above it.

•Infinite’s/Makers- Welp, can’t beat cosmic janitors. In all seriousness, can’t see why they’d rank so high.

•Atleza And others- Never heard of her.

•Oblivion- I doubt Oblivion would be capablenof taking down the the Phoenix. It would most likely Red park itself anew if he were to succeed, which doesn’t sound like a win scenario to me.

All in all, I really think some of these are overhyped on your list. Phoenix is not just the spark of the Big Bang, it is life (expressed in Generations Jean Grey), Mother of Stars (expressed to Jean on the shuttle), and the embodiment of Eternity (I think she meant the concept, not he cosmic being).

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111307596/6048149-2395668080--018..jpg

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgive me, I 've been on other comic sites answering questions of late.

1.Pre-Retcon Beyonder: Inconsequential, this incorrect on many levels, Pre-Retcon Beyonder erases the PF from existence. (This you cannot refute ) First, is there a reason why you believe Phoenix Force is multiversal in power? Any particular feat you had in mind, coz i can't honestly remember anything really resembling it being multiversal, and there are 3 bios that I can quote that explains it being universal. (also feats that even prove it to be as so)

Post-Retcon Beyonder granted Rachel Summers the full power of the previous Phoenix. (Jean)

Does anyone know what sustains the Phoenix Force?

Answer: The psyche of living beings. (without life, Phoenix is nothing)

Eternity nore Beyonder (pre or post) need life to exist.

Officially, post-retcon Beyonder is also given credit for erasing 616 Death. smile

In Mistress Death's 2006 Handbook bio.

Post-retcon Beyonder is even credited with threatening Eternity's existence.

This is because, at some point, Post-Retcon Beyonder was actually empowered again,

not to his original levels, but above his Cube being leveled it seems,

still below unrestricted Owen though.

Again, the Phoenix Force has been stated to be multi-versal.

Where?

And Phoenix has never created even a single universe,

nor has Phoenix ever destroyed a single universe outside of a 'What If' comic (Hell Trigon has half the multiverse under his control lmao)

Beyonder: "I begin...but have no ending

Phoenix comes in for the Attack

Rachel Summers uses ALL the power she can muster as Phoenix.

Beyonder didn't even flinch.

Beyonder withstands another Full frontal assault.

Beyonder: "does that outburst make you feel better"...lol

Then Beyonder decides to become Death for a while and takes Phoenix on a trip through Time and Space to teach her a lesson.

I am not going to even bother with the rest, because I've spent to much time on other sites repeating myself with the force.

I've told you before ...

Inconsequential, this scan of hers is a plague on comic vine and killer movie threads.

Actually quite the contrary, that feat is generally overplayed. I will try and give you some facts, let us see if I can change your mind about it. Feel free to agree or disagree."She needed to be in the WHR to manifest Timeline 15104 in her hands, so now Phoenix is always gonna run to the WHR in a battle to chop a Timeline? In addition to this, The WHR is a Multiversal Nexus though. So your theory is her doing so here means "she supposedly has the power to control and manipulate entire universes and time and space." , quite wrong when I find Based on what?

Holding a Timeline and doing nothing to it?

Holding universe in her hands, few small facts:

Yes it is , but the point was the baby universe was so small (well not like a house or a city) but small enough for Watcher (being that has been killed by Celestial, who in turns are weaker than Galactus, sorry have to use ABC logic here which I normally try to avoid it). Also, her feats are hardly universal.

1. She never actually held 616 universe but rather a baby universe on her hand, reality 15104.

2. Reality 15104 was a baby universe, only 150 years old as opposed to 616 which have been said to be billion of years old.

3. What Phoenix actually did in the scan was prevent the reality from collapsing, a good feat indeed, then time traveled in the past and made Cyclops do something that prevented the creating of that universe altogether, i..e Made Cyclops re-open Xavier Institute.

Rather than taking my words for it, here's the bio that explains the same thing, hopes this helps.

BIO: https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2762307-pf_20.jpg

BIO: Here is an extract from Marvel Official Handbook: Here comes Tomorrow bio: https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2762308-pf_22.jpg

So in short what happened (this is ALL of white Phoenix feat). She removed the sublime's atom from the universe who were insignificant bacterias went rogue, which wasn't even easy and took her 6 pages of prep. Then she had to change the universe so she made Cyclops change his mind. Cool, Raven is the master of the nexus and connected to every being that has ever lived and warped reality on a multiversal scale.

How does this feat, in any shape or form, show she is capable of fighting anything above universal,?

Second feat for Phoenix: , that the power of the crystal is indeed multiversal, the story arced said otherwise. After all, to the best of my knowledge that was the only issue where Mkran crystal was destroyed, assuming we are talking about the same instance X-men Volume 1, 108. In the issues the Mkraan crystal exploded, it destroyed a universe The World and was later resurrected. Furthermore, Phoenix didn't do it on her own accord, in fact, she herself on the panel said he has insufficient powers. She then asks Storm and Croisair for help and manipulating their lifeforce the crystal is contained.

In addition, Watcher and Handbook of Marvel Universe 2004, described it as capable of destroying a universe, while Gladiator though it was capable of destroying all reality, which I am thinking is a universe according to Gladiator.

Phoenix tries to Repair the Crystal again, and again NEEDING the X-Men's HELP:

Phoenix remembers the Man-Thing's advice,

and decides to send out a Telepathic Wave of Life-Affirming energy,

across this ALTERNATE Universe.

What does this mean, "Life-Affirming Energy?"

On every World, the Words are the same,

"when Death comes, do NOT die in Fear" ... blah blah blah.

That's it,

that's the incredible Feat

someone claimed was how Phoenix "Saved the Previous Universe"

mean giving Living Beings in the Universe a "pep" talk before they DIE.

Not to mention that This "Previous Universe/Multiverse" is a Divergence of 616,

but is somehow existing Before 616 was born. LOL!

Meh, they try to save the Universe anyway by Repairing the Crystal,

but that doesn't work,

and the Crystal shatters and destroys and recreates this ALTERNATE/DIVERGENT Reality.

But here is the Mkraan Crystal unleashed,

and ONLY a SINGLE Alternate Universe is remade.

(The whole Mkraan Crystal event issue,

once thought to be the greatest feat in Marvel, LOL...but in fact...it was just a Universe that Phoenix saved.

The MKraan Crystal As the Nexus of all Realities, the Crystal can allow travel between universes, but opening the Crystal could cause the mass of the neutron galaxy inside to suck in the entire universe and cause a chain-reaction across the multiverse, destroying all universes in existence.

How anyone came to the conclusion that the Crystal is a Multiversal reset switch or whatever is beyond me.)

Third feat:Projecting the Excalibur Tower across the multiverse VIA the Interfaces across the Multiverse that were Aligned.

This is before the Phoenix even came into the picture:

Iwhen a series of interfaces across the Multiverse were aligned, the localized energy fields merged..to Create an Energy Matrix.'

The Energy fields merge on their own.and the Interfaces across the Mulitverse align BY THEMSELVES...

AT the MOMENT of ALIGNMENT, THEN Feron called Phoenix to project the Tower", a less than monumental feat...considering it was the Energy Matrix(ON IT"S OWN)that allowes simultaneous existence in the Multiverse when the Interfaces Across are Aligned, Which Also happens on it's own

While Necrom and Feron had fought, MERLYN had jumped into the Energy Matrix...

He was swept across the Multiverse and was finally able to control the Energy Matrix and created Otherworld.

At Otherworld Merlyn, along with his daughter Roma, over-looked the Multiverse.

MERLYN repaired the Energy Matrix which now has a permanent flow.....NOT Phoenix.

Example

The Ultimate Nullifier has ended and remade the multiverse. In the blink of an eye.

And it still gets stomped effortlessly by an Incomplete IG or especially a complete IG.

The only power capable of standing up to ig was the Living Tribunal and others .

The 616 Infinity Gauntlet is the supreme power beneath the LT.

Only an anomaly of ridiculous power like Protege or Scathan beyonder , mm

can possibly challenge and/or defeat the IG in the hands of Thanos.

LT himself said the IG could destroy both Multiverse

This is a fact, since it is a fact, Phoenix does not have the top feat in Marvel and has not destroyed universes etc ..

The only instance that I know of Phoenix doing any better than destroying stars and planet comes from what ifs. We generally don't count What If, even if we do, what is there actually to put Phoenix as a multiversal powerhouse, hyperboles and her avatars being in the various multiverse? Isn't that like saying Green Lantern Corps is multiversal because there are more than 1 GL in every universe???

P.sPhoenix has, never on panel destroyed a universe, unless you use an instance from What Ifs, which by the virtue of being non-canon to her story arc cannot be done so. Don't even quote the watcher here or I will debunk that all at once.. Because a drunk Watcher said she is only second to the creator when everything else in her story arc contradicts that. Heck, she has yet to perform a feat that is above universal, let alone be even remotely close to a being whose stats at the moment is megaversal in power level. I mean the flamebird, the purest manifestation of Phoenix power has problem-fighting Thor who managed to clip its wing and Phoenix momentary ran away, Xorn killed Jean and made the Phoenix force explode, Shair made Phoenix its b*&^h, Iron Man broke it into 5 pieces with a giant gun, a collection of 6 heroes from X-men and Ultraforce got the better of Phoenix and we are comparing it with the Living Tribunal or anything in regards to a multiversal scale lol ? or someone like the Beyonder seriously ?

Forgive me , as I am a bit irritated by the Phoenix force I just had the same conversation with someone ....

P,s you're quite wrong about the gauntlet , only the current IG is universal .Only "current" IG is a universal threat, before Hickman Infinity Gauntlet has feat of power at actually affecting not 1 but 2 multiverses (marvel multiverse, and ultraverse) simultaneously, breaking down the barrier between all realities and affecting everything that was in between including a realm that exists in neither of the multiverse (crimson cosmos).

Why do I believe the IG is Multiversal, and what feats put IG weilders?

• Ig wielders proved it, even Magnus and his incomplete Ig proved it.

• Warlock and Infinity Watch 04: It was revealed that a uni-directional blast from IG went beyond Marvel 616, and wrecked Beyonder's realm, which is a reality that exists outside marvel multiverse, and 616 is in the center of marvel multiverse.
    • It took Warlock from withIN Soul World while touching the Incomplete-IG plus, 616 Eternity/Infinity merge (all power of Time/Space in the Prime Multiverse) to defeat Magus.

Magus, with an Incomplete IG, took an entire separate 616 duplicate Universe and merged it with 616 in an instant. smile

• (reference-Infinity War)

• When 4 Gems (Mind-Soul-Space-Power) were creating RealitieS back to back, and stacking them on top of one another, destabilizing creation,

nearly collapsing "All Realities"

(reference-Ultraforce/Avengers)

• Thanos defeated 616 Eternity,

and we've learned that 616 Eternity is not only the foundation of the Omniverse,

but where his Totality resides, and it makes perfect sense.

(for all UniverseS in the Prime Multiverse are in some form or another

directly spawned from 616, it is the central Reality,

it became the beginning of Marvel in the current continuity timeline)

(reference-Infinity Gauntlet arc-1602 arc-Defenders v3 arc

• Jim Starlin

(the writer/creator of the Infinity Gauntlet)

gets interviewed by Marvel Age.

Marvel Age is a Marvel title specifically designed (amongst other things)

to get the intricate details

to stories which would otherwise be compressed by time & space.

TOAA>LT and any Ig wielder is below the Living Tribunal

Thanos became "God" beneath the LT according to Marvel comics:

• WWWWwwVerified, On Panel, in Bios, at Marvel.wwcom, and in an interview with Jim Starlin himself. On top of the feats providing these statements, and done by multwwwjjwjjjiple IG weilders.

• Phoenix Force has done nothing to put it above someone like Eternity let alone a gauntlet that defeated a whole bunch of abstracts with a mere whim.
    darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's just say she is in a league of her own. no one would want to kill the phoenix because killing the phoenix means putting everything in an infinite void.

death, roma and other God's even protected the phoenix from galactus once.

TeamGXOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: I will argue with ANYONE that states the Phoenix is in a league of its own, to avoid the fact the Phoenix is simply not that powerfull.

But bro/sis like that presentation is fucking fantastic! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Do you have like a like to your other answers from other forums? Like, I'm in a duel now with some who believe the Phoenix is omniversal, and I'm now LOLOLOLOL no IT IS NOT. Your post best illustrates what the Phoenix is, compared to other cosmic forces. And I'm GLAD you put the info in here on the Infinity Gauntlet as, without question, it has more feats, and I've been saying all along, the Infinity Gauntlet is above the cosmic forces, and transcends even the multiverse (it wreaked havoc in the Beyonder's realm!), IG only being second to LT and TOAA.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teamgxone:

My opinion changed on the Phoenix Force , because someone was able to debunk me sadly @pyrofn he broke down the entire Phoenix force for me.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 PyroFN  Online

@thevoidofdeath: Depends on what the claims are. What was the claims in question? And what was the source they used?

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

Remember when I said Phoenix wasn't multiversal ? You debunked me , and I learned what the Phoenix force truly was .

The guy above Teamgxone agreed with my post from a year ago, and I said you helped me understand the Phoenix and debunked me lol

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 PyroFN  Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.