what about parasite? or livewire?

Al_capOWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Batman has the better villains.

Joker, poison ivy, bane, Ras, riddler, two face, mr freeze, damn!!

Superman has

Luthor, Zod.

DRUDOX19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By DRUDOX19

Superman rouges have a ton of potential, and I mean a lot from a writing standpoint and yes Darkseid is a superman villain cause Darkseid firs appeared in a superman comic not a separate new gods comic that can what a year later.

People assume superman doesn't have rouges because BINGO his VILLAINS HAVE NEVER BEEN EXPOSED ENOUGH!!!! Not in film ever only in the cartoons and Smallville and TAS and that's it.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Batman has the better villains.

Joker, poison ivy, bane, Ras, riddler, two face, mr freeze, damn!!

Superman has

Luthor, Zod.

Superman has Darkseid, Brainiac, Bizzaro, Ultraman, Metallo, Mongul, Doomsday, Cyborg Superman, I mean sure they aren't as scary as a crazy clown, so they just have to settle for being able to destroy large cities without breaking a sweat.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joshmightbe: That Toyman from TAS used to freak me the F*#% out! they should definitely bring him into the comics.

In response to the topic,any writer who wants to create new villains can go ahead and do it as long as it guarantees a good story. I'm not saying that Supes really needs em though, Superman's villains like others have posted on this thread are less exposed than others. They have potential for really great stories,they just need writers to really take make use of them. IMO he has a very good set of rogues.