• 58 results
SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@lvenger said:

@saint_wildcard: You'd better not be making false predictions bout stuff. Cause if you're wrong,

Could be she left cus of all the hatred she was getting, but judging by the fact that her last to posts were deleted (both containing swearing and insults) and that I'm sure it's not the first time I like to think it's true. One down, one more to go.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

@saint_wildcard: You'd better not be making false predictions bout stuff. Cause if you're wrong,

Could be she left cus of all the hatred she was getting, but judging by the fact that her last to posts were deleted (both containing swearing and insults) and that I'm sure it's not the first time I like to think it's true. One down, one more to go.

Given the views she was spouting, is it any surprise she got hate? Hell I found her hate speeches to be quite vile and I can rant a lot about my personal dislikes for what it's worth. By the one down, one to go comment, I assume you mean that PowerWoman needs to go next? Cause believe me, that's a sentiment I'm more than willing to share with you.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@lvenger said:

Given the views she was spouting, is it any surprise she got hate? Hell I found her hate speeches to be quite vile and I can rant a lot about my personal dislikes for what it's worth. By the one down, one to go comment, I assume you mean that PowerWoman needs to go next? Cause believe me, that's a sentiment I'm more than willing to share with you.

Close but no cigar. As for who it is

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: But no, it's not you. You're too clean to get banned anyway :P

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@heavenlydarkdragon: They also messed up Lar Gand aka Valor. He could have been a good addition to the superman family, but again DC lost sight of that opportunity.

DC has no idea what to do with the LoS even before the reboot.

Mightus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Mightus

Perhaps your referring to someone who thinks he is batman in these forums?.......teehee

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that DC has focused on Kal,kon,and Kara being alien,and not what they are supposed to be,the greatest heroes on earth,the most human of heroes at that.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345:

True. Very true.

But if they have no plans has how to remake or give continuity to LOS then at least they could free some characters like Valor and add him to the Superman family.

I personally belive he would be a much better character than Powergirl for example. She wanted to go back to Earth-2 and never wanted anything to do with Earth-0 Superman so why not remove her all together from Earth-0 stories and add characters like Valor, or even the kriptonian Flamebird and Nightwing(now that Dick Grayson no longer can be Nightwing) give them new origin stories and make something worth the while, something fresh to reignite the dynamics of the DC comics.