Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

Gambler/Arrow/DC Only (one posters)

Time began to slow around all but two mortals within the universe, two singular beings that had seen inside the immortal Arrow, Two beings who he dared call friend. Before they could counter act his actions, they appeared in front of him, ripped from wherever they had been and when they returned only the three of them will know what had transgressed, for this moment was the day that Final Arrow realized he was going to die and he wished nothing more then to spend it with the two people he had grown to care for. They finally reappeared in limbo, nothing for miles around them only white space. They looked at each no doubt weighing up their options of attack or if it would benefit them to work as a team. A thin black line appeared three feet in front of them and slowly began to open, from within total Darkness the former High Lord Of Hell made his entrance.

Blood dribbled from the right side of   his lip, as his two gray eyes tried to focus upon their faces, Arrow was no longer in his normal attire. He dawned the black armor of his heritage, several spots of the arm had smoke rising from the raven plates. A large helmet sat on his head with two great horns rising from the top. The left side of Arrows face was visible where the helmet had been cracked by some monumental blow. Arrow staggered in the air for the briefest of moments, before he began to fall forward. The two men seemed to forget their personal fights and moved to catch their former comrade. A purple puff blow them back as he was caught by his Daughter, she placed his arm over her shoulder and looked at the two of them, “Do not touch my father.” He words stung the air with a hint of disgust.

“Mon Ami, what has happened” Gambler ignored Rina knowing that any words to the daughter of Arrow would fuel whatever had gotten her so protective of the old man. Arrow straightened himself finding a strength he had forgotten. His voice was still shaky, the look in Darkchild’s eyes spoke volumes, in all their battles he had never seen the immortal this weakened or close to death, he had never seen him without that air of arrogance that seemed to follow him. Rina remained in her defensive stance in between them. “I have taken my armies, the ones from hell who wished to follow and I emptied the Shadow Realm” Gambler looked at Darkchild, trying to figure out what could have caused such a move of power, the two armies combined should have easily conquered any that dared stand against them. “I have been missing from your world for was only four days, the battle I have fought has lasted nine years…It is not going well. The enemy we only know as the best has an endless horde of creatures.”

Arrow fell to his knees and his daughter twisted and went to his side. “He has used what little power he had left to bring you here, to give you both..” She stopped as he stood back up, “Thank you daughter, I will continue. I have brought you here.” He turned to DC, “Brother how long have we thought...” DC smiled “To long brother, let me help..” Arrow waved his hand “Let me finish, and yet you still have no idea how to wield your power, using it as a toy when it pleases you, no control, no foresight just doing what you want in your own damn way, be damned to all around you.” DC eye’s glowed “See even now you fight to control yourself. You need to learn” DC’s arm shot out, trying to catch Arrows throat, before it had even made it have way to his target he found himself at the point of the Sword of Souls, Rina was no longer as playful as she use to be, nine years of war had changed her. Arrow noticed as Gambler watched, no doubt marking her speed and the change in her attitude, Rina was more then a fighter she was a general.

Arrow touched his daughters shoulder, “My gift to you Darkchild.” Arrow held out a small amulet, in the centre sparkled a ruby with black veins, the Arrow family crest sat encased in gold around the amulet, a top hat and two swords. “I give to you the Children; they will follow your command, in there own way”. DC reached out taking the amulet “you know their power and what can happen if they are not leashed, you must learn to control them and with that I hope you will learn to control your own childish actions.” Arrow held out his hand again and a large black bow was carved from the bone of Arrows father and when the string was pulled back a black arrow would appear, each arrow had the power to level a single city block with ease. “And if your power ever fails you my fathers bow will not.” He began to turn his back to Darkchild who now stood with his gifts, “Arrow.” Rina stood next to him. “He will not allow you to help, after he is done here, we return to hold of the beast until he and I die, then after that it will be up to earth to save itself.” Dc looked at Rina and went to speak, but she cut him off “Plus your really fat and would only slow us down.” She skipped off to stand behind her father as he spoke to Gambler, DC slowly began to vanish returning back to where he had been. “Goodbye bast@rd” was all he said.

Arrow now stood in front of Gambler, with a wave of his hand the armor vanished replaced with a black suit, he wanted Gambler to understand what was coming, Arrow no longer had any hair, his face was torn and cut, his lips where cracked and his left eye was the only good one, Rina looked away from him, as if something else had caught her eye. “Rina could you pop back and check on the men.” With a smile she spun and looked at Gambler “I always fancied you,” She said blowing him a kiss before vanishing. “Hello old friend.” Arrow looked at him; Jean could not find the words. He like Darkchild before him had never thought to see Arrow like this. “I do not have much time, my strength is needed elsewhere, so let me get to the point.” The sword of flames sparked to life between them “She is yours. A better weapon there is not, her beauty is only eclipsed by that of my own blade, but that I have given to my daughter.” The sword of Flames was one of the three great blades, It was infused with a power that Satan himself made it would freeze and part of your body with the slightest cut, the pain felt like a thousand flames burning over ever muscle in your body rendering that part of your body useless, It was one of the only weapons that could stand up to the sword of souls, It had the same hilt but its blade was crimson.

Arrow turned “I know of the other thing you wish for” Arrow placed his hand into Jeans a single spark left his and entered Gamblers body. “Place it to your skin and it will fuse with you, the power you seek will be granted.” Arrow glanced at the sword he had given Gambler, “You know it seems hardly fair to part them…” The sword of souls appeared “Rina will have my hide but she has all my other belongings, but you as much as the swords need others you can rely on, do not always keep your plans to yourself old friend. Or no one will know how to play with you. “Gambler moved to speak but vanished, Arrow could not take anymore words, his gifts where given, his time was up turning he looked at Limbo. He had to return to his war, a battle that protected earth and he could only hope that when he finally fell and it broke into this reality they where ready…his final gift to the world his mother made was to be a hero, the hero she had always wanted him to be.