Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The surface of the planet was cold and barren as the bones of the dead danced with the moonlight. They were a strong people - but vulnerable to death all the same.

It was the bounty hunter called Warsman that had done this for an employer who was screwed over in a weapon's deal with these freaks, but he knew his employer was the bad guy - the dirtbag tried to use the weapons he got in the deal to kill the ones he bartered with. No matter, a job is a job.

Wars finished cracking the neck of another, throwing the corpse aside into the dust of a vaporized building. There were many more left, running in panic or hiding somewhere. All the same, they would be eliminated one way or another. Taking a plasma pistol from its holster, Wars shot another in the skull, sending the body flying through a window. They were persistent buggers, small in comparison to the 6' 8" cyborg and blue in skin color, with odd markings that appeared to be birthmarks splotching their skin.

Half of their city was in ruin, the remaining other still to be overturned and destroyed. Wars liked to take his time with jobs like these.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By man_of_forever

"Do you have this artifact?" the Blue Giant asked a store clerk on the foreign planet. He was holding a picture of an item that could power an entire city for decades. MOF needed it because Ruin Cross needed it. Being a Bladed Angel means having no persona of you're own. The unit works together to keep balance and nothing else. "You, big lucky man, you are. Of those, I have four, I do. I'll get it for you, I will."  The merchant runs to the back of his shop and only takes a few minutes to come back with what MOF needed. "This cost much, it does." the clerk says as he places it on the counter. A sound like thunder booms on the far side of the city. "What was that sir?" MOF asks. "I know not, I don’t." As they both look to horizon they see the flames fly. "Hold that for me until I get back. I am going to see if that’s anything serious." 

MOF runs for merely seconds before he jumps up and spreads his legs apart. While he is in mid air his MOF-Cycle solidifies under him. He grabs the handle and revs the motorcycle into the distance. He swerves and dips past flames and drives straight through others unharmed. "This is nothing good. This civilization has finally built a backbone against its neighbors, and now it will die from whatever has caused this." The Soul Reaper's eyes grow as he sees the large robotic creature blast a crater in an alien's torso. MOF glances at the destruction and thinks "He did all this single handedly?!"

He places his hand over his Bladed Angels sigil on his chest plate and ex-hales. "Here I go again...!" He leaps of his motorbike. He lands in front of the robot in a quarter back position. His crimson cloak flows as his eyes and aura glow furious. He stands up slowly and his armor reflects the flame's red glare. Looking down on the cyborg he says "Either you will leave... or I will make you." Then he thinks to himself. "I hate sounding like the good guy in stories..."

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

A tall, blue being stepped off a motorcycle several yards away from Wars, a strange symbol emblazoned on his chest.

The cyborg looked at his new foe through the visor on his helmet, crushing the neck of one of the last of the creatures on the block in his hand. He was taller than Wars, something that he wasn't exactly used to, but nevertheless made him despise this one even more.

"And just who the hell are you?" Wars replied, drawing himself to his full height, throwing the corpse in his hand aside.

He took a few steps forward, allowing time for some form of answer as the creatures he left alive scattered into the farther reaches of the city, hoping to hide in one way or another.

"You just cost me some of my payment. My boss wants them all dead for a full reward."

Suddenly, the cyborg teleported in front of the newcomer, throwing a fist at his chin. Another fist would follow this one, backed with just as much fury and power, aimed for the stomach of the same target.

Teleporting a few yards away, he would continue his rampage by aiming a plasma pistol at a strip of shops and stores, firing one shot into each of them and smiling as all of them exploded one by one into columns of flame and screams.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By man_of_forever

MOF looks at the dead bodies. "They... they have blue skin... like me." He thinks. This is the first time MOF has seen any other being with any resemblance to himself. "Are these the creatures I was modeled after when the balance created me?" This gives MOF a longing to protect this city even more. The robot asked him a question and then starts complaining about his pay check. "I am Balance Keeper, Man of Fo -- Uggh!" He is cut off as he is punched in the chin by the cyborg's arm. His head jerks back and then his stomach is punched by another fist. His indestructibility saves his from injury but the force knocks his back.  His boots dig into the ground as he tries not to fall over. He grabs his abdomen and rubs his chin. "So we jump to this already?"

He looks up to see Warsman a good distance away. Plasma bullets fly from his pistol and buildings burst cause of them. MOF straightens himself out then says "He thinks this is a game?!"  MOF uses his time manipulation to make it seem like he teleported as well. In actuality he stopped time and walks all the way over to his opponent. He flicks his right wrist and his indestructible shield reveals itself. He returns time and throws a punch with his shield to the jaw.Then he will dip down, spin and try top hit the cyborg in the legs with his shield.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Wars couldn't explain it - it was like he saw the plasma bullet come out of the barrel, not at regular speed mind you, but every motion and tick it made as it moved seemed to slow down until it stopped. He too was slowed to a point where he nearly stopped in all of his motions, all of them decreasing in speed like the bullet.

The blue man suddenly walked up next to the cyborg, a grim expression on his face as he threw a punch at Wars' jawline. This seemed to knock everything back into its normal speed as Wars stumbled backwards as his neck jerked violently the opposite direction. The foe then tried to take out the cyborg's legs, however, Wars caught on to the guy's strategy and placed a hand on the ground, lifting his legs high into the air to avoid the blow. He would then try to crush the blue man's head with the force of an axe-kick, but doubted it would work as well as his punches, which left little if anything on the guy.

Using the single hand to push himself into the air, he landed on both legs and pointed all five fingers at his foe as if he were attempting to reach out and grab his face, but instead five orbs of light formed at his fingertips, blasting out in the matter of an instant, all five energy beams directed at the strange blue-skinned "Balance Keeper", or whatever the hell he called himself.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By man_of_forever

The cyborg's jaw was hit but the leg managed to avoid contact. After spinning MOF saw the oncoming foot and he raised his arm to block the strike with his shield. It was so strong and quick of an attack that MOF fell to his knees under the weight and force. "Am I the only character without super strength?" He thinks. Warsman jumps and lands on his feet as MOF stands up and walks backwards. MOF holds his shield up as the robot reaches out at him. MOF face has "What?" written all over it. Then the finger tips of Wars glow. Visions of multiple previous fights flash in his mind. Then MOF thinks "MOVE!" The Bladed Angel jumps up and tries to summer salt in the air, but not quick enough.

His feet are clipped by the one of the five energy beams. His armored boots and naturally dense skin take no pain, but he unwillingly flips in the air again. He smacks down on the ground face first. His shield reverts into its gauntlet as he lies in the dirt. "The Balance..." MOF says meaning the same thing as our "Oh my god". The ground shakes a little as the Glowing Warrior uses his matter manipulation. He was shifting it to become something like liquid underneath himself. He is swallowed in to the ground as if he phased through it.

He stays under for 3 seconds then he came up and out of the ground behind the robot silently. His sword was in his hand glowing wild with energy. He swung the sword at Warsman's neck attempting a stealth beheading. The sword disintegrates even the slightness material it comes in contact with and if it is a living organism it slices the soul. The Balance Keeper quickly steps backwards and returns his sword to his belt. He looks around and through his foggy eyes he can see the frantic souls of the slaughtered. Reaching out he uses his soul absorption and draws them into his body. When they merge with him his body and aura glows a bright white.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The blue creature was more astounding than Wars first suspected as he literally melted into the earth.

"Just what the hell am I dealing with, 'Balance Keeper'? Someone who prefers to hi-"

The cyborg was cut off by a sword coming across the mail-armor that protected his neck. The alloy was somehow stronger than what his suit was made of and it made an incision at the tip of his spine, but nothing his healing systems wouldn't fix. Blood had already stopped pouring from the gash once Balance Keeper landed, an outstretched hand reaching for something as his form glowed a pale white.

He could see what he was reaching for, ghostly shapes that darted here and there. A red cloud was suddenly above him, the source of it the back of his neck.

"What's going on?" the bounty hunter said as the cloud stopped forming.

"If you're trying to get in my head or something, it isn't going to work."

Wars suddenly aimed a plasma pistol at Balance Keeper, the trigger squeezed just as fast as it was there pointed at a target.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By man_of_forever

The Glowing Warrior glared upon the healing gift of the Cyborg as his head re-fastened itself to its neck. Then a fog as red as blood swirled out of Warsman's injury. MOF recognizes it is his soul leaving his body thanks to his blade. "What's going on? If you're trying to get in my head or something, it isn’t going to work." was said to the Balance Keeper. MOF thinks "I wanted your head off, but I can still work with this." The sound of a blast is heard as the plasma is fired at the Blue Giant from Wars' pistol. It smashes into his chest plate and sends him flying. He hits his back on a pole sticking out of the ground, and then falls to the ground. 

The Ghostly looking man levitates up and onto his feet by controlling his weight. MOF starts walking slowly back to his opponent. He clutches his fists in an attempt to morph the ground under Warsman's feet into a shackle around his ankles. Then he opens his hands and makes then transmutate into a metal as strong as antimantuim. It all happens in 2 seconds and MOF raises both his arms to the sides. Both his gauntlets unleash their shields. As he walks closer and closer he then flings his arms wildly letting his laser shields fly. MOF uses his probability manipulation so that they will stay on track and fallow Wars no matter where he went until they hit him.  He does this 2 more time so that there are 6 indestructible discs flying on a death course at Warsman.

On MOF's best day his greatest gift isn’t any of his "superpowers" but his keen ability to stay versatile to any situation and mess with his opponents mind by making them believe he has unlimited powers and he cant be stopped. That is what he is attempting today. He has taken more hits then Warsman but none have really had any effect. MOF knows his limitations but he never gets that far. MOF keeps his eyes on the evil tainted soul which has escaped the Cyborg for he has a plan for it.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

"What the-"

The cyborg's feet were suddenly fastened to the ground through some form of shackle - his mind went back to his stay on the prison planet Hydoceria. He began to laugh as he tested the limits of his bonds' strength by nearly ripping them out of the ground, but before he could, three consecutive blasts collided into his chest, hot like a star yet controlled. This took out several layers of his armor that he would repair later, but before he could again concentrate on the shackles, six invisible discs - as sharp as razors - came at him, slicing his body to ribbons and even managed to cut off his right arm at the elbow

"Nice try!"

His elbow sprouted a new limb as the slashes resulting as well from the previous attacks slowly reformed into solid flesh once more. Wars suddenly ripped out a leg from the earth, becoming increasingly annoyed by his foe's resiliance and luck. The second and last one followed shortly afterwards and Wars took a standing position. The red cloud continued to hover over him, but he just ignored it.

Wars suddenly appeared directly in front of Balance Keeper, a glowing blade unsheathed from a compartment on his forearm ready to stab through his chest.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By man_of_forever
The shields rip through the robotic brute but MOF doesn’t even curl a smile. Body parts fall off Warsman but new ones take their place. He breaks out the shackles with a laugh, and then in a flash he is over MOF with sword drawn.

"Oh!" escaped the Giant's lips but in his head was "A sneak attack?!" MOF throws his arm in front of him to guard himself but his shield couldn’t pop out fast enough. The energy blade crashes through the area of where the shield would project itself and bust through MOF's forearm as well. The Balance Keeper lets out a scream of pain that sounds much like a lion's roar. The Glowing White Warrior throws his arm to the side trying to dislodge the blade and throw Wars to the ground at then same time.  He cant use his sheild on from that guantlet any longer.

MOF grits his teeth due to the pain but keeps moving. He turns around and reaches out for the red cloud above the cyborg which was his soul. His aura lets him hold souls and other spiritual energy in his hands. He pulls back hard trying to yank the soul out of the robot. Ether he will get all of it and Warsman will die or he will get half and Warsman will only have half of his life-force left. Ether way it’s good for the Man of Forever who can absorb souls and re-channel them.
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The blue guy was stronger than he let on - which was pretty damn strong in the first place. He tore the blade out with a sudden motion and tried to throw Wars to the ground with it. However, the bounty hunter sprang to his feet by flipping over using his hands.

He was gritting his teeth with effort to hold back the pain and suddenly reached for the thing that hovered above the cyborg - the red cloud that leaked out of his neck earlier.

"What are you - "

He was cut off by a sudden choking sensation, like whatever Balance Keeper was doing was killing him from the inside-out. Raising a plasma pistol point-blank at the guy's chest, he would pull the trigger and hope for a successful hit. Little known to him, if he pulled off a direct strike, he would gain the cloud back into his body - the substance afraid of Balance Keeper somehow. He only got a chunk before Wars instinctively raised the gun to relieve the pain from what he was doing.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By man_of_forever
A piece of the red cloud was clutched tight in the Alien's hand as he was shot. He is knocked back but he never lets go of that chunk. He hits the ground hard on his back a few feet away. He throws his legs up and flicks them using the momentum to pop off the ground and land on his feet.  He looks at his armor's chest plate which has a hole after taking multiple plasma hits. He looks back at the robot and stretches out his hand, palms up. "What does it feel like to fight with a fragment of your soul missing?" A red mist was hovering over his hand. It was a segment of Warsman's soul. MOF wiggled his fingers and the cloud starts swirling. It spins faster and faster until it was a ball. After it was rounded out the Glowing Warrior grabs the sphere and crushes it in his fist. As it burst it is absorbed into Man of Forever's hand then travels through his arm then it enters his core.

MOF stores it inside himself with the others until he feels he needs them. MOF snaps his fingers and the ground begins to shake but at a different frequency then before. Parts of the ground start to rise up halfway between the Balance Keeper and the Bounty Hunter. Then they completely detach and move like they have a life of their own. 12 monsters of the earth begin to run at the Cyborg, each 8ft tall and ferocious. They run at 15mph, some on all fours and others up right. MOF walks behind his creations as the try to overpower Wars, in very barbaric ways.
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Whatever the hell Balance Keeper did - it was damn painful.

"What does it feel like to fight with a fragment of your soul missing?" asked he, swirling the piece of cloud he had ripped into an orb, the thing then going into his hand and from there Wars didn't want to know.

The ground shook once more, but something was strange about it this time - mound rose from random place in the earth as an even dozen humanoid shapes erupted from said mounds, charging at the cyborg with vicious intent.

Two pinned his arms behind him with the remaining ten took turns ripping into the bounty hunter with miscellaneous blows of all kinds, his armor dented but not broken. Finally tired of them, he took his arms from under the grip of those who held him, taking their arms with them. He forced his fists into each and every one of them, breaking each in hundreds of lethal and rather sadistic ways.

However, as he looked at Balance Keeper, they reformed behind him, dragging Wars to the ground and beating him into the dirt, laughing maniacally as they drew blood from the weaker points in his armor.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By man_of_forever
MOF's pets where very aggressive and shared their creature's drive to never surrender, but with the added fact that they could just reform if destroyed. They do their job very well as blood eventually squirts from the Cyborg as he is pinned to the ground. "Do it." He commands his beast. He doesn’t say what the "It" is but they already know. They use their combined strength to try and lift Wars and spread him out. Half hold his arms, head and some of his torso. The other 6 get a tight grasp on his legs and thighs. MOF stands on the left side of Warsman and begins to speak trusting his servants can hold him. "Many planets, Earth included, have their share of mystics and people who can do extraordinary feats that normal beings cant. Then they also have people who fake it with illusions and they are usually called Magicians. I saw a man attempt this act that I will duplicate." He pulls out his disintegrating sword and raises it. "It seems simple to cut the volunteer in half, but it is still a mystery to me how they manage to reattach them." MOF swings his sword down quickly over the man's middle attempting to cut him in half. If he succeeds his creattions will carry his halves away so he could not reginerate.
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Wars was barely conscious through the beating the living rocks gave him, though he heard some of what Balance Keeper said - something about a magic trick. He raised a blade high into the air and the bounty hunter smiled, laughing to himself as it ripped him cleanly in half accented with a spray of blood from both halves.

"You bastard," Wars said out loud, his two halves being spread apart too wide for him to sprout tendons to reattach to his lower half.

"Now I have to grow more."

The cyborg's waist suddenly exploded with a pair of new legs, somehow covered in a new batch of armor, pale white with regenerative goo and stained crimson with blood.

"This game's just getting started, blue boy."

Wars set charges to the legs of the two rock creatures that were holding his arms, springing away before an explosion wiped them from existence. He placed more of these charges on the other creatures, similar explosions performing the same task. The technology involved in those machines were so advanced that they were outlawed - just another reason why Wars was hunted down on a daily basis.

Teleporting during the chaos, Wars reappeared above Balance Keeper, two spinning plasma blades aimed for each of the blue man's shoulders, primed to dig in deep and painfully.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By man_of_forever
MOF looks disgusted as another pair of legs sprout out of Warsman's waist. "The Balance... He keeps coming back. But his soul should be injured even more now." He whispers. Boom! Boom! Boom! His monsters where being blown up by unclassified explosives. In a flash the Robot murderer was above of him. He felt the gun barrels on his shoulders and he acted without a thought. He uses his matter manipulation to close the opening of the pistols. The lids hold the plasma back long enough for MOF to teleport a good distance away behind Warsman. But they have to release it sooner or later.

But while MOF is in range he quickly fastens his sword onto his belt and reaches over his back and pulls around his bow. He pulls the string back and the arrow is born. These arrows turn into the Cyborg's weaknesses. He lets the first one fly then fires off two more arrows. Then he makes it more probable that the arrows will follow him until they collide.  The first becomes a charged electromagnet pillar, the second and last become a blast of telekinesis. MOF lowers his bow then attaches it to his back and watches as they fly.
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Wars, the blades sprouting from his forearms clean of blood - something that didn't sit well with the bounty hunter - saw two arrows comeing at him, both of which were very odd.

Not taking anymore chances with this foe, Wars took his left arm and split the first arrow as much as he could down the middle, following only the grain in the strange material that resembled timber, but was more like a metal. An explosion occured, one that damaged the blade compartment on the cyborg's left arm, disabling that use of the arm. Grunting in annoyance, Wars barely had time to react to the second arrow, as a small dose of electrical current had slowed his senses.

Drilling its way into the left of the bounty hunter's chest, Wars barreled into a ruined building from the energy of the thing as it sent the structure crumbling down upon him. Moments passed slowly. Wars was merely biding time for a counterattack.

He suddenly burst from the rubble, plasma-grenade launchers in place of the spinning blades from earlier, and both aimed directly at the blue guy. Blood dripped into his eyes, but the wounds slowly patched up as he fired two simultaneous bolts at Balance Keeper, each enough to wipe a heavily-armored war vehicle from the face of a battlefield.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By man_of_forever
The half destroyed planet shined as two suns fire in the direction of the Blue Giant. MOF watches as it gets closer and closer and estimates the size of them. MOF flicks his wrist with the gauntlet that still works. He steps to one side and braces himself. One hits him directly and the other passes him by. The collision was loud and bright. MOF went flying because of the force. His shield shattered and collapsed back into its projector.

On his back once again MOF says "That’s the first time anything every broke my shield. Truly amazing..." He rolls over and stands up. He looks and sees the small figure which was realy a huge robot. "How am I going to defeat him? I can’t kill him by physical means and I couldn’t possibly constrict him... This is going to last a long time, but I'll see to it he gives up first." The Bladed Angel summons his MOF-Cycle and climbs on. He drives off at the speed of sound then starts to circle around Warsman. He speeds around the Cyborg attempting to take all the air from around him.
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Seeing the attacks working to some extent, Wars saw the blue man climb onto a motorbike that sprouted from seemingly nowhere. He came straight at Wars, but then made a wide turn, seeking to arc around him in some way. Wars saw this as an attempt to surround him, so he teleported in front of the bike, his armor cracking where it had collided with him as his hands firmly clasped the tong that held the front wheel in place. Mounds of dirt and rubble built up behind his heels as the cyborg was forced back some distance - perhaps close to several hundred yards.

"Toy bikes?"

Wars suddenly jerked upwards with the machine in an attempt to throw Balance Keeper off the seat. Afterwards, Wars would use the bike as a club of sorts and rush at the blue man, swinging the machine in all directions in order to somehow injure the creature - who was getting increasingly annoying with his persistence to live.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By man_of_forever
MOF stairs at the man that stops his bike in its tracks. Then in an instance his is thrown in the air but he straitens himself out and does a back flip. He lands on both legs and his left hand. He looks up and sees the brute running at him trying to use his bike as a bat. He smiles as his motorcycle vaporizes out of the Robot's hands right before it hits him. MOF sees an opening and goes for it. After the last swing his opponent’s side was left unprotected and MOF lunges at it with his armored shoulder pad.

After he attempted to tackle Warsman he raises his right fist back and it begins to glow with a soul of one of the murdered civilians. He throws his fist but is not trying to punch the creature. He opens his hand, palm facing the murderer and a blast of pure soul energy shoots out. If this hits and paces through the Bounty Hunter it will mean total shut down.
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Wars had his arms raised as the bike vanished, his torso wide open for counterattack.

"Oh...cra-"

The cyborg was cut off by a tackle that Balance Keeper rammed into his midsection, causing the bounty hunter a minor distraction as he tumbled back into a hill of slag. Blue boy's fist suddenly became glowing with some weird - well, everything about this foe was weird - energy, its tails of light leaping like hungry tongues from ravenous maws.

Wars braced himself for impact, but Balance Keeper stopped his hand in front of the bounty hunter, the palm facing the cyborg. A blast came from the aura of light, exploding into Warsman's eyes and spilling throughout his body, making him soar involuntarily as the energy seeped from the pores of his skin, causing a sort of "rocket" effect. A few moments later, Wars crashed back into the sediment, making a black cloud of dust float and hover around him.

Though his body was charred black from burns and his armor turned to nothing more than ash, Wars stood, his skin becoming as it once was as a new suit of armor crawled from a point on the back of his neck to cover his regenerating body. Taking a finger, he tapped the side of his head.

"Overdrive systems, buddy."

He teleported again after saying this, reappearing behind Balance Keeper with two whirring plasma saws aimed to rip open his spinal cord.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By man_of_forever
After the man went flying MOF stared at him as he became new... once again...  Then Wars gives him a clue about how his powers work. MOF loves it when his opponents tell him things about themselves. "Its time is use a power I’ve been ignoring this whole fight." He says to himself and just then Warsman teleports. MOF was talking about his RPG Awareness and it’s a good thing he decided to use it now. As soon as the Cyborg teleported behind him the Giant knew where he was. The Balance Keeper jumps up and does a back flip but his cloak is burnt by the plasma blast. He lands behind the Robot and smacks him in the side of his head by the temple. It seams like a simple and weak attack, but MOF had used his matter manipulation in an attempt to melt his Overdrive Systems.

He quickly backs up and draws his sword. He runs up at his enemy again and tries to stick the sword into his back. Then if it entered he would thrust it up so that he would slice Warsman from his back to his head. Then he backs up and put his sword back on his belt to see if his actions to any affect.
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Wars was unpleased by the blue boy's persistence, but was even mroe unpleasured by the fact he had more tricks up his sleeves - just like the cyborg had himself.

The smack wasn't too hard and it stunned the cyborg for an instant, though the burning sensation was intense and caused him to turn on his heels and yell in agony, his helmet providing little protection against it. He gripped the side of his head that was burning and ripped the skin off, his bone ready to succumb to whatever Balance Keeper did. New flesh and tissue covered the skull as a fresh helmet was supplied, the old one torn off and discarded.

If that didn't help, a blade edged its way out of Wars's lower torso, the clean metal stained by a mixture of red and black blood.

"Oh, isn't that pretty? It's like a painting."

Expecting an upward slice - as was common in swordplay movies - Wars leaned forward suddenly to evade the upcoming attack. He would then twist around and slam the back of his fist at Balance Keeper's face and then another into his ribs in an attempt to gore him with spikes that had protruded from the bounty hunter's index and pinky knuckle, each about a foot in length.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By man_of_forever

The area was thick with the odder of blood even more then before. Warsman must have seen blood as something to be adored because he constantly spilled his own. He still was able to heal somehow and when the sword entered his back he simply leaned forward and let the blade slip out his wound. He then turns around and tries to throw a punch at MOF's face. MOF swings his blade in front of Wars hand to block and also disintegrate his fist. And then the Giant flipped his sword over to do the same to his other fist aimed at his ribs. The motion's where quick and much like how a Jedi would do it.

Then MOF with both hands draws his sword and holds it by the side of his face at eye level. Then he thrust his arms out and tries to stick the sword into Warsman's face. If that wasn’t enough he attempts to twist the blade while it is still in the Cyborg's head. He pulls it out and reaches his hand out and tries to grab his soul, which would be leaking out of the wound, and absorb it. MOF jumps back and holds his sword out in front of him incase his attacks didn’t work.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Wars was continuously angered by the blue man - his attacks failing almost each time they were executed. The sword was enchanted somehow to burn its targets once they touched it and as the cyborg did such, he saw as his fists were turned into little more than ash, the embers inside his blood that was burned as fuel for just a few seconds. The resulting stubs were seared and scorched, but the flesh underneath the burns provided room for regeneration.

New hands sprouting from the old accented with a spray of blood from each wrist, armor slid over the fingers and palms, back over and under to latch onto the forearms' armor, creating a pair of gauntlets once more.

There was little time to waste as the blue boy tried to stab Wars in the face, something that didn't really seem all that pleasant to the cyborg. Lurching backwards and using his new hands as a balacing tool, Wars arched his head to face his foe, the blade deathly close to his nose. Grunting with effort, the cyborg fell on his back and rolled out of the way to evade a slash, leaping to his feet on a hill of slag to fire off a few more shots from his pistols, the blue bolts soaring at his foe with lethal accuracy.

Afterwards, Wars teleported behind Balance Keeper, a fist facing the blue guy's back as a large hook flew out of a compartment on the forearm, the tool tied to a wire that, at the press of a button, would send barrages of lethal doses of electrical current into a target.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By man_of_forever

Then Man of Forever has been over come with a sense duty. Even if his would get annoyed like his opponent he can’t just leave the fight and let the Bounty Hunter murder the rest of the planet. This battle has been going for quite some time and the regenerating cyborg and the indestructible alien give some of their strongest attacks to defeat the other. MOF was ready for anything now and he throws his sword in the air as he does the splits and lays on his back letting the blast fly over him. He hops back up and catches his sword again but with the blade facing down.

The wire from Wars was connected to MOF's black armor. The Balance Keeper knew it was coming and knew if the electrical current was sent his armor would amplify the affect. With a quick backwards swing of his blade he disintegrates the cord. Then he turns around and tries slash at the neck of his opponent trying to cut his head off again but this time completely. The man glowing white with souls then backs up and holds his sword at his side and waits for the evil man to do something gross again.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The wire snaps back as the reel is confused by the absence of a hook, the grinding droll stopping after a while. Wars barely saw the sword coming at him and he raised an arm to defend against it, all manner of defensive weapons coming out of the forearm to block or deflect the blade. However, it happened in reverse order.

The bounty hunter was propelled by his own suit into a building he had yet to destroy, the more daring of the locals that had fled there to watch the fight scattering in fear. Standing with little trouble, he popped his neck, striding to a corner before picking a blue creature up by its collar. Inspecting it closely, it somehow resembled the blue man he was already fighting.

"Hm...could this guy be your champion of myth? Galakhan fantasy always did have a habit of coming back to bite villians in the ass."

Throwing the terrified creature at the feet of his foe, Wars spun a pistol around his index finger, blasting at his former prisoner's feet so that it would scurry towards its taller counterpart for aide or help in some way.

"Is it familiar to you at all, Balance Keeper?"

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By man_of_forever

Wars flew all the way into undestroyed territory and MOF stopped time/ teleports to follow. Warsman was toying wit the inhabitants of the planet and was trying to see if the man was he was fighting their hero of legend in the flesh. "Is it familiar to you all, Balance Keeper?" MOF was asked by the Cyborg. "Not at all. But if I stop you and save this city I will he their hero." He thinks. The little blue man hid behind the larger. "I have the responsibility to keep this place from crumbling under your might, Warsman. So I have little business proposition. Whatever your boss is paying you I will pay three times that, as long as you give me his name and you leave."

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

What Balance Keeper said brought a smile to the cyborg's face.

"You don't know who you're dealing with, bucko."

Rockets sprouted from the armor on his shoulder-blades and elbows, also from his heels. They vomited a heavy blue flame as they carried him forward at intense speed and fury - an elbow drawn back with a fist in front, waiting for impact. A plasma pistol also was taken out and put into battle - the barrel pointed for the little blue thing. Wars' boss wanted them all dead, either he shot the freak now or it became a smear behind him as he would tackle Balance Keeper into a rocky cliffside not too far away.

A blue bolt came out of the weapon and straight for the little guy's forehead as the cyborg neared his foe, braced for impact.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By man_of_forever

Warsman did not take the offer but simply grinned at the thought of him not completing a job. The Bounty Hunter wanted them all dead, while the Balance Keeper wanted them alive. MOF watches as the Bringer of Sorrow transforms parts of himself to be able to fly at speeds of a rocket. Realizing that Wars was trying to kill the blue inhabitant of this planet, MOF morphs the ground into a half dome over the small alien. After it covers the little creature it becomes a metallic substance able to stand up against extreme pressure and heat. The blast from the pistol smashes into the barrier but is ineffective. Passing the civilian up the Robot tackles the Blue Giant and they go flying.

The fire of the rockets did not burn the little blue alien becomes of the dome. The creature huddles behind it fearing for its life but still feeling safe under the strong metal. MOF had grabbed the Cyborg's neck and repeatedly throws punches at his skull as they fly. Soon they crash into a side of a cliff. Due to the force and speed that the two warriors were traveling they smash straight through it. MOF was saved by his armor and indestructibility but they are buried under miles of rubble and stone.

A few seconds later the rocks shift as the Man of Forever uses his matter manipulation to move the debris so he can exit from the top. MOF parachutes down from the mountain of crumbled earth. As he lands he projects his shield from his left gauntlet which is the only one that still works. He holds it out ready for Warsman to spring out from anywhere. The Overgrown Smurf glances to see that he saved the one little blue creature and that others run to safety far away. MOF hunches over waiting for his opponent.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The cyborg looked around him - nothing but earth and stone piled as far as his scans could percieve. Balance Keeper had dug a hole up to the top, but it collapsed back into itself, sealing Wars inside.

Smirking, Wars teleported as the resulting rockslide made the cliff cave in even more, mighty blocks and sheets of rock tearing upwards to the sky. After the show, it seemed like a hand more than a mountain, with four "fingers" and a "thumb" jutting out from a large, broken boulder.

"Boo." Wars said from behind Balance Keeper, a saw already nearing the blue man's spinal cord as the heat of the blue plasma would've seared even the leatheriest of skin.

The smell of blood radiated from the blades of the saw, giving clues on how much Wars used it and how many lives it had taken.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By man_of_forever

MOF watches the spectacle but knows where his opponent will come from next.

"Boo." escaped the Cyborg's lips and MOF spun around.

The plasma blast was smacked to the side by the laser shield. MOF sees and smells the saw but keeps going. His right leg comes around and is meant to collide with Wars' face.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Balance Keeper was fast - really fast. The saw couldn't have been more than an inch away from the guy's spine, though he turned around, smacked Wars with a foot, and broke his concentration. Retracting the weapon into his armor, Wars cracked his neck back so that he would be glaring at Balance Keeper.

"You are really getting annoying. Just die already!"

Wars rushed him with a shoulder, but then teleported instants before the collision and instead rammed into Balance Keeper's spine. If that would work (which it probably wouldn't), the cyborg would take the time to smear the littler blue creep into the dirt before coming back at Balance Keeper with a concussive bolt launcher that could rip apart a small squadron of heavily-armed Feds with one shot.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By man_of_forever

"You are really getting annoying. Just die already!" Wars said.

"The feeling is mutual, Warsman..." MOF said to himself.

The Robot takes off at the Blue Giant. Its shoulder the closes thing to MOF looking like it would be another tackle. MOF squats down and was ready to duck under the man. But instead of getting hit from the front, Wars teleported and came from the back. This still works out because MOF is low and uses his body to trip the Cyborg. If Warsman starts to fall over the Man of Forever's back, MOF will reach up with both arms and try to grab the man by his shoulders or waist. Then he will stand up right away making his foe lose control and become disoriented. Once he is completely standing he will uses his matter manipulation and make the ground completely solid and very compact, until the point it can’t be broken. Then he will thrust Warsman head first at the ground trying to bust open his skull. Its all happens in one motion and only takes about a second and a half to execute.

After MOF most likely hears the crack of the head hitting the ground he will drop Warsman. He swings his leg back then forward and tries to kick the man in his gut while he is down. Not trying to get snatched by the strong man he backs up and readies his shield once again.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Wars feels a kick in his ribs as his head rests in the midst of a large indenture in a patch of soil that seemed far more difficult to break through than ordinary sediment. His helmet was in ruins as was his face as bone lay broken and blood was everywhere, leaking out over the edges and onto the ground above. However, the cyborg's arms suddenly sprang to life as the palms rested on the dirt, the fingers like twitching spider-legs.

The knees rose into feet as Wars brought his head from the dirt, a large part of his lower lip torn off, revealing a set of pale yellow teeth - decayed through alcoholism but still strong and durable. One eye was swollen shut as the other was bleeding profusely, the eyeball itself nowhere to be found - buried under a bloody mixture of soil and crimson. Most of the cyborg's face was destroyed and he sneered at Balance Keeper as he took a thumb and scraped it along the bridge of his nose, snapping it back into place with a horrid crack.

"I got one last trick for you," Wars said, his lips stretching into a grin as his teeth gleamed in the waning sunlight.

A pad opened up on his forearm, revealing a grid of digits that he pressed seemingly at random, but in sequence. A syringe appeared out of the pad a few instants later and Wars plucked it, reaching for his throat as the needle pierced his neck.

"An untested super-steroid. I'd stand back if I were you."

Wars's body suddenly exploded in size, becoming dozens of times larger and undoubtedly powerful. However, his speed was demonstrated as the now-berserk cyborg rushed at Balance Keeper, throwing attacks at him from all sides within an instan. His eyes glowed red as his mind slowly gave away control to the effects of the steroid.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By man_of_forever

"I got one last trick for you. An untested super-steroid. I'd stand back if I were you." The Horrid Cyborg said.

"Another form? I really am the only character with out a second form..." MOF thinks.

After Warsman places the pad onto his flesh, the transformation becomes visible. He becomes a creature even bigger than the Balance Keeper. MOF was still filled with multiple souls and even a piece of his opponent's so he can still hold his own against this new beast. As his foe charges at him MOF can’t think of anyway to avoid or counter his tremendous strength or speed. But remembering something he saw a Naruto based character do he will try to duplicate it in his own way. Right before he is struck with and deadly blow him will stop time and make a column of earth in his place. Then he stands over on the other side and returns time. He lets the monster smash into the rock pillar just as a ninja would hit the log that they became.

MOF sling his arm and lets his shield act as a projectile aimed at the Robot's back.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Blind fury propelled the fist through the pillar with ease, as if it wasn't even there. Warsman turned his face towards Balance Keeper and the veins in his body grew hotter, blood pulsating through them as the steroid worked faster to keep up with the guy. The shield Keeper used as a projectile was basically useless against the solid slab of flesh that was Warsman's back as it bounced harmlessly against it, falling to the floor with a clank.

Warsman was suddenly gone, reappearing in a matter of an instant before Keeper with a shoulder aimed to crash into the man's torso in an attempt to rip him in half with the raw power behind it.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By man_of_forever

Everything worked but not exactly as planed. The Brute completely smashed the pillar and the shield hardly did anything. "I think my sword and bow might be the only things that can do anything to him now." MOF thinks. Just then the robot teleported and came at the Balance Keeper with another tackle. But it wasn’t the same as all the others due to his size and increased strength. When his shoulder collides with MOF's chest plate the armor smashes sending chunks of black metal flying.

MOF lands on his back and then keeps rolling until he is back on his feet. MOF was now topless and still glowing white from all the souls he had in him. MOF glares at the Cyborg then lunges back at his opponent. He re-channeled a soul and used like a blast attack. If it passes through the beast it will spell his defeat because it will not burn the flesh but the soul.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Just as Balance Keeper stood back up, the effects of the steroid wore off. Warsman would have to kill the dealer for making him pay for something that lasted for a few minutes and stopped - he needed it to kill Balance Keeper, but three hundred thousand was way too much to waste on a crapload of muscle that still didn't work.

Sighing as Balance Keeper tried an energy attack, his face contorted in agony as it passed through him. However, this was merely an afterimage left behind by his teleportation skill, which relocated him behind Balance Keeper, his back to the larger blue character and eyes to the smaller.

"If you don't mind, I'll just take what I got an' leave. This job is too damn troublesome with you around."

Warsman advanced and plucked the tiny blue creature up by the skull, which was enveloped by a single hand. Its buggy yellow eyes were fearful as ever and it looked like it was about to piss itself.

"He did say if I got the skull of the king back to him, he'll pay me to shine it added to half of the bounty on this rock."

Smiling, he extended a blade from his wrist and held it close to the little creeper's throat.

"Tell me where your leader is an' I'll leave ya all alone."

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By man_of_forever

The robot is gone but then appears right behind the Blue Giant. MOF just like Wars is getting aggravated with the length of this battle. But both have an obligation that makes them need to continue.

"If you don't mind, I'll just take what I got an' leave. This job is too damn troublesome with you around. He did say if I got the skull of the king back to him, he'll pay me to shine it added to half of the bounty on this rock. Tell me where your leader is an' I'll leave ya all alone." Was heard by MOF.

Drawing his sword once again he swings himself around his opponent and slashes at the blade of the Cyborg. The powers of MOF's blade would disintegrate the material of Warsman's. When the blade falls from the neck of the weak alien, MOF will say.

"No... Just leave..."

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Warsman's eye twitched underneath the metal of his helmet as he cracked his skull against that of the smaller one, the shards of his blade falling to the ground in the process of his anger. Slowly snapping his fingers open, he turned his head sharply to the left and then to the right, almost driven mad by frustration.

Suddenly, he became lessened in his growing wrath and a smirk appeared on his face. Turning the Balance Keeper, he tilted as if trying to listen in on a conversation with a certain slyness in his posture and way of speech.

"I'll leave, for now anyway. But don't count on this rock being so boring for too long."

Slapping a finger against a button on a numberpad near his wrist, he turned sharply as a large, rusty and old-looking bucket appeared. It had X-6 painted in white on the visible side and a few other, more vulgar, things undeneath that. Warsman stepped on a piece of the stairway that opened up in front of him and on the last step, he raised the mouth of his helmet to let a small glass of scotch trickle down his throat and a smirk crawl across it as the doors closed and a finger raised to hit the detonator switch.

Warsman had thought something like this (but not exactly) would happen, so he had planted a few charges across the city and in which case he was met with insurmountable (and somewhat stubborn) resistance....let's just say that there would be a rather extravagant fireworks display.

Autopilot was manning the controls and Warsman sat down on a couch to watch the show as it drew farther away.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By man_of_forever

MOF sighs as Warsman walks onto his form of transportation as the fight is finally over. "But don't count on this rock being so boring for too long." echoes in the back of his head almost hunting him. What did the Cyborg mean? The tagged spacecraft blast off the planet and MOF helps the small alien to his feet. "It’s over now. You world is safe." He reassured the creature. But right after those words, the ground shook as explosions range out all over the planet. Buildings feel and the ground split. MOF was having trouble standing himself. It seamed the place was doomed for good now. Many of the residents dead and now a third of the city were destroyed. So again the Man of Forever felt compelled to help. He spends the next 6 months rebuilding the city on his own and making sure the few survivors were able to keep their race alive.