Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

World Wrestling Entertainment
World Wrestling Entertainment

Corporation

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) is an American publicly traded, privately controlled entertainment company that deals primarily in professional wrestling, with major revenue sources also coming from film, music, product licensing and direct product sales. WWE also refers to the professional wrestling promotion itself, founded by Jess McMahon and Toots Mondt in 1952 as Capitol Wrestling Corporation. As of 2014, it is the largest wrestling promotion in the world, holding approximately 320 televised and non-televised events a year, and broadcasting to about 36 million viewers in more than 150 countries.The company's headquarters are located in Stamford, Connecticut, with offices in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, Munich, Mumbai, and Mexico City.

As in other professional wrestling promotions, WWE shows are not legitimate sporting contests, but purely entertainment-based, featuring storyline-driven, scripted, and choreographed matches, though they often include moves that can put performers at risk of injury if not performed correctly. WWE first publicly acknowledged this in 1981, breaking the gentlemen's agreement that previously existed among promoters. Since the 1980s, WWE publicly branded their product as sports entertainment, which is considered to acknowledge the product's roots in competitive sport and dramatic theater.

Current Branches

Monday Night Raw
Monday Night Raw

Friday Night Smackdown
Friday Night Smackdown

Current Titles and Champions

• WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar
  • World Heavyweight Championship: Edge
  • United States Championship: Vacant
  • Intercontinental Championship: Vacant
  • Divas Championship: Vacant
  • World Tag Team Championship: Vacant
  • WWE Tag Team Championship: Vacant

Established Characters

-Under Construction-

Rules, OOC Information, and Guide

What is currently occurring in WWE doesn't apply here. This, as a whole, is a completely separate canon and storyline from the actual WWE. Hence why battles like Hulk Hogan vs John Cena would be completely probable here. Think of it as Smackdown vs Raw or one of the WWE games, except you're writing it.

If you have any ideas for storylines, it would be probable to PM me first, as well as anyone you want to be involved in it.

If you want to do a match, unless it is a title match, just go for it! Two or more writers, depending on what kind of match it is, can plan it out beforehand if needed, and I'll assist if needed as well. Multiple matches can (OOC) occur at the same time, we'll just headcanon that they took place in a certain order/timeframe IC. Just remember, try to have those matches finished up within a certain number of real life days (Probably a week or so) unless specified, don't want to delay alterations to much.

To begin roleplaying here, you can either use an existing character from WWE (It can be a legend, a current wrestler, or a retired wrestler), or you can use a created character. If you're going to create a character, just post his name (And appearance/image) here, maybe a few minor things like height/weight/age, and if you want, finishers. For the convenience of the roleplayers, I'll make a list of roleplayers currently in the RP, and any characters that they possess. If you want to reserve a character, PM me.

While this isn't apart of the CVnU, CVnU rules apply here. Such as selling and no-selling rules, godmodding, and whatnot. When it comes to signatures/finishers, if they are pulled out at the very beginning of the match, then you aren't necessarily required to take them, unless of course it is inevitable in such a situation/was planned out beforehand by the roleplayers. As well, if you ARE hit with a finisher, chances are you'll be down for the count depending on what character you are.

Not every interaction has to be a fight. Similarly to how it works on the actual shows, in-ring dialogue between characters can occur, be it to spike rivalries, initiate storylines, whatever. As well, I'm perfectly fine with backstage interactions.

If you wish to claim vacant titles, then just PM or tag me and I'll help setup a match between two or more combatants looking to claim a certain title. It'll play out like any other match, only a title is on the line.

After multiple matches, we'll alternate between Smackdown and Raw. Eventually, after several alternations, as well as when certain storylines are in place, a PPV will happen. Information on PPV's will have a explanation thread of its own.

ABOVE ALL, have fun! I know this seems like a lot of rules, but it isn't to restrict you. It's to help your experience in the RP, and to keep everything orderly.

John Cena is banned Just kidding! Just don't no-sell with him...

I can't think of anymore rules, so inform me if there's any I've missed, or if you're still confused.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

r-truth entrance

The Truth has Arrived!

~MiB

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avery_Bullock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh: Awesome. Feelin kinda tired right now, so I'll edit that in the OP, and list R-Truth as one of the characters you're using.

@dreadpool10: Is anything that happened in the WWF canon?

Not that I know a ton about WWF, but I'd say so.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Enter American Tiger,Anarchy!

Avatar image for andre_the_giant
Andre_The_Giant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*the sound of echoing footsteps, like the march of a titan, followed by thunderous applause*

"Ladies and gentlemen, Andre... THE GIANT!"

No Caption Provided

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

You know what? I'm playing straight-up Roman Reigns!

No Caption Provided

Enter The Roman Empire!!

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksider95: Exactly! I was meaning to play a character that's similar to Reigns, but I'll hold that for another time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kritikalmassx: Epic!

Alright, I'm online, ready to get this thing started :)

I'll have a post up in a bit. Gotta post on another thread first.

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

@madeinbangladesh: You? You invited me to participate in this? ~sniffles~ Thanks, man... Lemme consider who I will be playing as, and I will do you proud.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to play the WWE: Know Your Role tabletop RPG back in the day, and even still have the book. It's time to unretire my original character from that game. I give you...

Lightning McScream

neghead as Lightning McScream

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 197 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Disposition: Face
Current Gimmick: Fun babyface
Past aliases/gimmicks: John Murphy, Ph.D/Genius [Heel]

Finishing moves: The Coffee Achiever (Formerly "The Rhetorical Device")- Bridging grounded double chickenwing, and Lightning Strikes (Formerly "Murphy's Law")- High-angle belly-to-back suplex

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neghead said:

I used to play the WWE: Know Your Role tabletop RPG back in the day, and even still have the book. It's time to unretire my original character from that game. I give you...

Lightning McScream

Finishing moves: The Coffee Achiever (Formerly "The Rhetorical Device")- Bridging grounded double chickenwing, and Lightning Strikes (Formerly "Murphy's Law")- High-angle belly-to-back suplex

Welcome, man!

Nice mask.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

No Caption Provided

Thank you! With the Coffee Achiever, I hope to give the WWE a much needed wake-up call! I mean, I look around and it's like the competition for the IC belt is running on the fumes of decaf. Something needs to happen to jolt you all awake. Something... or someone. Well, no "or." Definitely someone. Definitely me, Lightning McScream.

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neghead said:

Lightning McScream

That mask is awesome...As is the profile!

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By XxHEROxX
No Caption Provided

Dragon

Height: 5'9

Weight: 190 lbs.

Eyes: Black

Intro music: Dragon ball Z

Current Gimmick: Bruce lee imitator (often shows off by doing flips, and being vocal as he fights making sounds)

moves: combination of martial arts strikes, and kicks, leg sweeps

Finishing moves

• Dragon Punch (Devastating knock out punch)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might bring this back. I dunno.

That or I'll just drop this because I'm in the middle of a momentary WWE-related mood.

Avatar image for matthew_cassidy
Matthew_Cassidy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might join this. I dunno.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Might Might Might...

d^_^b

HeavyWeight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Back in the locker room he waited. A fresh towel draped over his head. He knew at any moment he would have to face an opponent in the ring, but he was not afraid. For he was "The Excellence of Execution", a master of his trade, the wrestler most look up to. But now he is in deep concentration, contemplating on his craft and how to beat his opponent even before the bell rings!