Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Edited By Darkchild

Catacombs Below Paris

The silence of the forever dead catacombs is broken with the music of Tech N9ne, his lyrics echo off the walls that for what seems like forever have been allowed to rest peacefully. Through the chorus of the song that echoes through the catacombs a small and frail whimper can be heard. Behind the whimper lies a laugh that has yet to fill this world with horror and contempt.

In a soft spoken tone, a soft voice speaks "Shhh now, no need to cry out. You will simply wear out your vocal chords, and I plan to hear your symphony for at least a few more hours." The silence is once again broken as the sound of flesh tearing fills the room. "Sweety...I told you to be quiet. They like to enter a living body,if you keep squirming I will cut something important...now relax...this will hurt a great deal." A knife digs deep into the skin of a young woman, her soft skin covered in her own blood and bodily fluids. Gen has yet to reach his limit with this one, her body still can survive another hour or so, so he begins to procedure, cutting deep from the bottom of her neck and down below her soft and jjuvenilebreasts. If it were up to him, he would of chosen a more aged host but they spoke to him and reached out to this one.

Her name was Snow, and she was just as white as her name spoke. A dainty 4 feet tall and full of boundless energy, but as her body laid dying on the slab he had pulled from the earth. It was beyond what she was, it was slowly becoming a host for something more sinister. Something Gen brought with him inside his blood. As he finished opening up the young Snow, he sliced from his wrist to his elbow, peeling away the outer layer of dermis. As he did a swarm of insects began to take shape, forming into a foot long "Parasyte" as he would call them. They were the true form of his species, and he treated them like children. Lifting the squirming beast and kissing its head "This is truly the form you wish my Daughter?" The beast hisses loudly, and Gen nods to it. Letting it slither down his open arm, and into the chest cavity of the young Snow.

The instant the parasyte enters the young woman's body, its own body transforms. Long tendrils fire off from its slender body, slicing through what remains of the young Snows body. Inching inch by inch into every nook and cranny of her petite frame, reaching deep into each organ and jump starting it. Suddenly the dying child shakes to life, her body taken fully by the demon inside her chest. As she slowly sits up and looks around the room, her chest slowly heals, fusing back together and soon no sign of damage can be seen. The parasyte almost has full control over the body, its host still lives inside her mind. Screaming loud for her to be released, Snow can be heard telepathically inside her body.

Gen allows for Snow to stand, touching her face and kissing her cheek like a father would. As he did he pulled his index finger and middle finger up to her temple, forming a ""gun" with his fingers he fires a single bolt of electricity into her brain. For a moment her entire body trembles, then she falls forward into her fathers arms. Slowly her head raises and her eyes are bloodshot, a slow almost hissing voice reverberates from her frail and petite throat "Thisss body will ssssuit usss..." Gen grins wide and nods his head "First of many my child, now go and find your brothers. They are running around somewhere, find one and go in search for a host. We will continue this later on..." Slowly Gen Esis is bringing his family to this universe.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

BADASS!!!!

I would have used a different word here to avoid redundancy: "In a soft spoken tone, a soft voice speaks"

Slowly Gen Esis is bringing his family to this universe.

Soooo fecking ominous! :D

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Darkchild

@the_psyentist: yeah as I was writing could feel that was off....couldnt find another word that fit lol.

Also thank you. IF people think hard they will remember the Parasytes from Earth Prime.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice work, BTW :-)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strigidae_23

@darkchild: That's Cris Cyborg. She's either the #1 or #2 WMMA fighter on the planet right now.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: She's a beast lol. Best swarmer in WMMA by far.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

Well now , that jumped up notch.

Nice work.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@darkchild: That's Cris Cyborg. She's either the #1 or #2 WMMA fighter on the planet right now.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All hail the one true queen to WMMA, usurper to the fake queen Ronda Rousey.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darkchild

Will have party two of dc new story up tomorrow... Or tonight of I can't fall asleep