Sitting at his desk in champions tower Edward looks around him and thinks of just how little he as actually done in his carrer. How many badguys has he actually put away? was it a hundred a thousand even?. His computer was full of files on people that had been repeat offenders and dangers to society yet they still walked the streets and dwelled in their homes safe from the normal means of punishment for their crimes. The champions and various other teams worked all around the wolrd to try and bring these people in when they are in their respective faces. But what about when they they didn't expect people to come for them, what about when they sleep in their homes why dont the good come for them then?. Was a sence of honor and fair play holding back the protection of the people and the presesevation of justice itself. An idea forms in the princes head five high risk/high profile targets each of whom would certainly be noticed in five consecutive nights, he would wage a one man war on these five people and in the course of a week effect the wrongs of the wolrd more than he had done in the previous year. Grabbing a pen and paper the champion methodically wrote down his plan
- Day one - Warsman a man whoes personal bodycount rivals that of a several wars. A good start
- Day two- Gambler leader of various groups of trained killers a long term threat to society itself.
- Day three- Final Arrow intel has no location as yet but ask in the right places get the right answers.
- Day four- Shadowknight a hired killer and terrorist wanted for several crimes against the UK and the death of a teamates child. Must be brought to justice
- Day five- Azreal a demon on earth who delights in the suffering of the people.
I hear by swear that i Edward Windsor will do my damnest to bring these five to justice with every fibre of my being.
( This is a battle RPG for the people mentioned above. This thread will be the only thread so please withhold comments till it is finished thanks)
DAY1 will start once i have infomed Warsman he rolled first.