Death Comes in Three's

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Edited By shanana

"I have given it much thought. It seems disaster must come at best only postponed. Shaolin Kung-Fu to survive must now be taught to more young men. We must expand get more pupils so that the knowledge will spread."- Death Chambers

She had her hand crossed over her breast, watching as the Cardinal grunts constructed what would be known as Mirage Island. “Twenty feet high, over seven miles long” she whispered almost impressed. “Good ting, you have all dees people to work for you ay?” Escobar said, walking from behind her cane in hand.

“Makes me almost think you guys want me here” Z responded, not taking her eyes off the frigate for a moment. “Sabes que, We want you chica; you are by far thee greatest ting this organization has invested in” wrapping his wrinkled index and middle fingers around his authentic Cuban cigar. “Thee Lioness has been reunited with her cub and all is right in thee jungle no?” he said, again reffering to Z’s position as the Black Cardinal of the Cult of Cardinals.

Escobar was one of Z’s biggest supporters while she was the Queen of Utopia, he was essentially the reason she was taken into the Red Cardinals; as the Black Cardinal. He dealt with Gwen when she first came in and knew Z had the same mindset; the Cardinals feared Z’s ambition would turn her traitorous but Escobar put his neck on the line for her.

Her tough exterior shattered in that moment, slowly glancing over her shoulders; she intimately locked eyes with Escobar. “Ar-are you proud of me?” she asked; slowly stroking her jet black hair. “I always am” he said, giving her a full smile.

This in turn put a smile on her face; she took him by the hands and led him off to her bedroom. They’re platonic relationship had ceased, and the two became more intimate on a level she never saw.

Those his outward appearance was that of an old man, what attracted her towards him was his ability to speak right to her soul. There session went on for a few minutes, ending when Z rose to straighten her hair.

“Why do you use that body as a vessel?” she asked, turning on her side to greet the old man. “Because mija, I can be at my most sadistic” he responded slowly sliding his wrinkled hand down the side of her face. “You want new body, fine I get new body for you” he said, resting his hands on his liver spotted chest.

“No, you don’t have to I was just curious…” closing her eyes, she saw the Fox demon mask peering back at her; though the mask can conjure illusions she was pretty sure this was her own doing. “What does a man have to do, to make tu his wife?” The old man asked gingerly.

“I’m not the wife type Escobar, you know that; I love you as long as I’m f@#cking you, the moment I take your last name is the moment I bite your head off; you know Praying Mantis style”. The fact that he was laying before her expressing his feelings almost made her cringe, “Listen, we have a good thing going…you don’t want to end that” she said, disappearing behind a see through curtain.

“Right…” she heard him gasp, lighting his cigarette.

The water nullified her durability, still enjoyed feeling it; as much as she had lately. Missions and assignments kept her away from Tibet for extended periods of time; the little things that were making her human became her only peace.

“We have another mission…” she heard Escobar say from the bed; “Where am I going?” she asked, slowly applying a moisturizer to her body. “Washington D.C…take the frigate…” he turned his head to blow the smoke as if he had suddenly lost interest in her.

“Great” she said, with a devious smile removing the mask from the wall; she went into the next room to put on her black and green tunic.

“Everyone…we’re moving out, we’re taking the Frigate too” she said, standing on the front of the massive Cardinal Frigate (Also known as Mirage Island).

“they’ll pick us up!” one of the engineers screamed worried at her decision to fly en route to DC. “Fool, as long as I’m two miles within the vicinity of this ship; it’ll be blessed with my power.

She said, twirling her mask in-between her index and middle finger. The ship shot into the sky; only to appear as a massive moving rain cloud.

“Alright, listen up!” she said, taking command in the ops room. “We’re going to intercept a ship carrying a nuclear warhead, it’s sailing from England, to Florida…so we have a bit of time.” She said, moving her hair from her face.

“We also need to get the unlock key from a high ranking government official in Washington, once we attack this ship; the nations will be en garde, then we go to phase two got it?” hundreds of Red clad Cardinals bowed before her as they were getting ready to fabricate one of the biggest lies in history.

Launch time.

“Master, we’re hovering right above the ship…” Z look through a porthole in the frigate trying to think about what she could do to strike fear in the hearts of the crew. “Got it, listen up everyone but the flight crew….launch” she said. “Game time” she said, placing her legendary mask on her face the moment she did so; the Frigate appeared to be a whole fleet on the water. The airborne Cardinals appeared to be Iberian soldiers landing on the victim vessel.

The colors of the Iberian-Nakamurian alliance had been presented proudly in the Cardinals act of terror. “Wish mommy lucky” she said, giving a wink to one of her underling as she fell backwards off the vessel down to the ship below.

The scene of an all-out Naval War had been proliferated by her mask! The illusions fired as if they were actually trying to sink the vessel. Dark clouds formed over the sea from the plumes of gun powder rising into the air.

She kept her eyes closed the whole way down; eventually landing with perfect poise on a mast. “This is almost ooo easy….” She said, with a smile.

This will be an OPEN rpg; the reason it's in Blog form is so if no one post then I can continue the story myself. No ooc this is both threads.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Charlemagne

(Very cool, Wu-Styled lol. So are the Cardinals attacking DC dressed as Iberian soldiers? Thats how I read it)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By shanana

@The Last Arashikage: (Yes, but as of THIS post; we've intercept a ship carrying a nuclear warhead in the Atlantic; the activation code is being held in DC)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Charlemagne

@Ziccarra_Liafador: (this looks awesome. just trying to figure out an entry and for who..)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shanana

(Don't you have someone in Iberia?)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Charlemagne

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Maybe say the ship got off a distress call and some of Iberia's Death Reapers were sent to investigate?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shanana

@The Last Arashikage said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Maybe say the ship got off a distress call and some of Iberia's Death Reapers were sent to investigate?

Thats sounds like a plan to me

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Great read

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Charlemagne

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"What is it?" questioned the uniformed communications officer. "Distress call sir, cargo ship about 30 miles out." responded the clerk as he feverishly typed away in an attempt to retrieve the ships manifest. "Looks like its carrying....oh my good......"

Within 4mins a small assemblage of the Iberian Death Reapers had been prepped and loaded aboard a small transport plan. Among them sat the Authenticated Arashikage having been tentatively inducted into the vaunted martial arts constellation of hybrid soldiers under the watchful eye of Impero's heir. Understandably suspicious of the young LeBeau's alliance. But for now, he had been administered within their silent ranks and this, his first test.

Inside the transport the illuminated red hue suddenly turned green as the back hatch opened. One by one the distinctively dressed assassins flooded out in a free fall before extending their limbs allowing the fine mesh web between their arms to catch the wind surfing their perfectly honed bodies down to the deck of the distressed vessel. Without a word the field commanding Reaper relayed his directive with a series of hand gestures issuing orders with military proficiency dispatching the prolific Reapers throughout the ship in an attempt to access situation and uncover the perpetrators.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shanana

(I'm not going huge with these post lol)

“We got activity on the deck” one of her watchmen from the ghastly frigate relayed to her, as she strap a slingload around the warhead; letting out a deep sigh she pointed towards the sling load and a silent command for the Cardinals to stay with it.

“Here comes the pain…” slightly bent down next to the captain of the ship; she altered the illusion so that he and his crew appeared to be neo nazi’s. “And you guys are going to help” the old man gazed into the demonic eyes of the mask; slowly he began to hallucinate; a sentiment that carried over to his crew.

They released howling screams as they ran off towards the deck in an enraged manner; Z also appeared on the deck perched on top of the custodial cabin like a cat.

Not saying much; she removed her bull snapping it before sending the poison laced strike at the man issuing the orders.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Charlemagne

@Ziccarra_Liafador: (good cause neither am I :P)

In a wave of confusion the disoriented crew rushed forward in a state of illusion induced deception perpetrated by the masked masquerader, Z. A lack of combat intelligence and physical prowess instantly placing them at a disadvantage as they were systematically subdued with pinpoint pressure attacks throughout key locations on their bodies. Nerve endings temporarily closed causing their systems to shutdown, a lack of bodily control rendering them in a temporary state of paralysis. But as they were meant as nothing more then strategically placed misdirection, the leader of the Death Reapers was almost taken by surprise as he turned just in time to snag the poison laced projectile from the air. Yet as he examined it, its powerful toxin began to overwhelm him as well as those around him.

Without hesitation Kazarain sprinted towards the massive shipping containers lining the deck acrobatically propelling himself upwards before launching himself with superhuman speed and agility towards the steal railings of the cabin house. Simultaneously swinging his body over, the renegade LeBeau executed with perfected technique and motion a spread legged scissors kick targeting the mysteriously masked Mistress of Mirage.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shanana

“Damn…” just barley managing to utter the words before she was knocked forcefully to the ground. Rising up on her forearms in a plank like manner, she rolled until she was back to her feet. “Move it out now” she said, in her commlink. No sooner than she said so; the gigantic warhead casing plowed through the steel on its way to the frigate.

“He’s Jeans…” she said, holding the back of her head. Taking exactly one step; the whole illusion shifted so that she stepped in front of him. Bringing her right elbow across his face, she attempted to stun him with a quick blow, whilst using an illusion to fein a leg sweep; when in actuality she would use her poison tainted hand claws to plow into his kidneys

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Charlemagne

@Ziccarra_Liafador: (I dont know what you hate the @ reply so much :P)

In the blink of an eye his head snapped to the side having been cracked with a precision elbow strike. Instantly shifting his weight subtly allowing for a continuation of fluid momentum, the Black Mamba began transitioning into an offensive fixture in retaliation only to falsely parry in anticipation of a sweeping attack that never came. Leaving him exposed for the masked ninja's true attack, his abdomen the primary target. Instant pain shot through his body but the Arashikage instinctively attempted to reach down and sharply grab the wrist of his assailant before she could remove it from his mid-section. Flopping backwards, Kazarian attempted a corresponding Brazilian Jiu Jitsu technique, throwing his legs up on either side of Z's head before landing flat on his back. Hoping the momentum would drive her head down low enough for him to secure his left leg behind her head locking his foot behind his right knee executing a triangle choke with escalating pressure. His attention purely focused on the task at hand, unable to initiate a suitable reactionary response for the stolen warhead as it crashed through the metal haul on its way to being removed.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shanana

@The Last Arashikage: Z felt his legs tightening around her neck; there was no way out of it; underneath her mask; her olive toned face began to turn red. Feeling herself fading; the mask receded to one half of her face revealing the somewhat florid face of the Ninjan.

Piercing at him; with the right eye of her mask, she cast a illusion that he was choking Esther. Hoping the shock from the illusion was too great for him; she swung aimlessly with her clawed hand trying to inject more of the paralyizing poison into his blood stream.

(I fell asleep) lol

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Charlemagne

@Ziccarra_Liafador: (its all good. a girl needs her sleep after all lol)

Feeling the muscles beginning to relax was a clear indication that a lack of oxygen was reaching the cheshire cat masked assassins brain, but she was far from out of the fight. Sliding her majestic facial camouflage to the side, the petite ninja cast another disruptive illusion. This time flashing an image of Esther Cotillard on the receiving end of the Arashikages submission maneuver. However the Cotillard Countessa was no ally of the outcast LeBeau, in fact just the opposite, as he held her as well as his father responsible for Cassidy's recent abduction only encouraging him to squeeze harder. When suddenly the piercing pain of yet another poison marinated attack sent shock waves through the bloodstream instantly sending Kazarians body into shock. Whipping his hand forward extending his fingers, the Arashikage unleashed a forceful telekinetic wave attempting to hurl the skillful martial arts over the railing before he himself performed a backwards somersault toppling down the unforgiving steal enforced stairs in an effort to create separation.

Coming to rest in a heap at the bottom of the steps, poison running ramped through his system, Kaz knew his only chance for survival was to snake his way over the edge of the ship and into the Atlantic. Where, with any hope, re-enforcements would be able to retrieve his body from the water in time to initiate medical treatment.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By shanana

Z’s body flew over the railing down to the water below, however the Massive Mirage Island stretches across the sky. The back hatch had been opened revealing the true location of the Mistress Mirage; his ailments were the results of a hallucinogenic compound given off by her mask. Z could do nothing but smirk; she learned the capabilities of the young Lebeau; but also how in-depth the family split was.

Positioning her hands behind her back, she strolled back into the frigate with a smile on her face; the next stop on her list was DC. The codes would be needed to activate the warhead; leaving members aboard the ship alive; she wanted it to get back to the Americans that Iberians attacked there ship.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Charlemagne

Tricky

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers