#101 Posted by xfrocepro (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@benjieweiss: Cyborg Sumperman the power of superman the power to controll all of tech I mean come on OP

#102 Posted by Gambit474 (1468 posts) - - Show Bio

If nobody's mentioned this character yet then I'd be disappointed since McFarlene tries to write him as some unstoppable being..

#103 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

God

#105 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Truth is, Obsidian's Mask of the Betrayer wins the most powerful fictional character ever. The West Harbor hero found a way to control the "The Eternal Hunger / Mask of the Betrayer" and is now beyound the gods.

For all of you who don't know what the eternal hunger is, its an experiment of a god. A hunger that cannot be satiated. It consumes everything, magic, energy, thoughts, force. All attacks on the hunger will be adsorbed. It can only be temporarily fed because it absorbs enough souls in the universe of rejects the gods send it.

The evil hero of west harbor takes it. He is street level yet by the end of the journey even the gods try to destroy the thing it has became.

#106 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

God

#107 Posted by WillPayton (9455 posts) - - Show Bio

God is a good answer.

But, the real answer is...

#108 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
#109 Posted by SuperDrummer (721 posts) - - Show Bio
#110 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is awesome but not a God lol.

Obviously God is the main answer in every series or that of representing God, however if we're talking more powerful characters in general that's a long list lol.

#111 Posted by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

@superdrummer: How is he a winner? The hero of West Harbor will continue to wonder the world even when everything is dust. The Neverwinter Gods (as in more then 1) tried killing the the Hero of West Harbor but they only managed to get themselves killed.

The Hero of West harbor managed to go into a dimension that the gods had no sway in, somewhere a GOD doesn't have power in.

#112 Posted by LordGalactus (57 posts) - - Show Bio

GOD!!!

That would be: Eru, One Above All, Presence, Man of Miracles, Jesus, Buddha, Jehovah, Allah, Trimurti, Beyonder, Genesis, Alien Entity, etc...

#113 Posted by russellmania77 (15356 posts) - - Show Bio

Kanye west

#114 Posted by hulk_post_absolute_power (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Paul from the story what is a hero. Sadly its story that could ever get serial publishing thanks to copyright laws but fights in this series destroy entire universes and at one point even threatened time its self. Basically in the Crystal of might saga he proved he was stronger than all of time. His story included the dbz universe, the marvel universe, the dc universe and every universe ever conceived on earth aka the creator world. This was not even the final ark but could of easily been it. In the last battle he faces a foe who in the end is millions of times more powerful than time. Of course if we gave goku the same 10,000 years of building his power who knows how strong he would get.

#116 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn and Mother of All Things since she gave Spawn/God/Satan their divine powers.

#117 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

God is a good answer.

But, the real answer is...

you're right...the correct answer is BATMAN!!

#118 Edited by BatmanFan11 (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn

Lobo

Superman Prime One Million

The-One-Above-All

The Presence

#119 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris. Seriously. The bible god is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient. And when it said "let there be light" CN answered "say please". So he is above the omnipotent beings.

u r aware chuck is a christian and i know u r joking just pointing out

#120 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Chuck Norris. Seriously. The bible god is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient. And when it said "let there be light" CN answered "say please". So he is above the omnipotent beings.

u r aware chuck is a christian and i know u r joking just pointing out

And not really. Chuck is just above that film's version of God. Not like what they say are absolute.. It's like saying batman beating elementary sherlock holmes means he could actually be a match for conan doyle holmes. Fail :p

#121 Edited by haxsboy (6 posts) - - Show Bio

God spawn. If you can overthrow lucifer and god then he should be fitting to be placed on the top.

#122 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9267 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl

#123 Edited by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor

#124 Posted by timelord786 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

The doctor

#125 Edited by Squares (6528 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards?

#126 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

the most powerful ever created should be the most liked by the fans lol

but toaa really is the most powerful. the others are creations, he is the real creator.

the primal monitor is the most powerful also, because he is the canvas, without him even the creator cannot be.

so it all comes down to whether the canvas or the writer is more powerful.... i choose the canvas.

#127 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24853 posts) - - Show Bio

/thread

#128 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20245 posts) - - Show Bio

The character I just scribbled onto my paper called "most powerful character in fiction ever, and if anyone ever attempts to surpass him he will automatically triple his already infinite power by infinity".

#129 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever the "God" is of every universe.if anything presence»»»toaa, came long before since dc is older.

#130 Posted by Marshall_Long (2028 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Toaa

#131 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely god

#132 Posted by russellmania77 (15356 posts) - - Show Bio

Morning star

#133 Posted by BatmanFan11 (513 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mask. I don't think anyone can beat him......

#134 Edited by Omega Ray Jay (7818 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Retcon Beyonder

#135 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Presence, God

#136 Posted by BatmanFan11 (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot to mention these two as well.

Dark Schneider

The Mask

#137 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Mickey Mouse

#138 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Cecil the Turtle. The gremlin didn't actually beat Bugs.

#139 Posted by reaperOnyx (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Frobush man......... That's right....

#140 Edited by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't know DC had a god.

Why do all the comic book universes have to have a god?

For money. They are marketing to a wider audience.

#141 Posted by JwwProd (9465 posts) - - Show Bio

Fictional Chuck Norris.

#142 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

Fictional Chuck Norris.

There's nothing fictional about that. Those are all well documented feats.

#143 Posted by JwwProd (9465 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@jwwprod said:

Fictional Chuck Norris.

There's nothing fictional about that. Those are all well documented feats.

True.

#144 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18050 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Ha ha. I think I get what you mean. That is kind of an odd reason.

#145 Edited by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

Well, people like us will keep reading the books, regardless if there is a presence of a god, be it Judeo-Christian or otherwise, because we have long time fandom of many of the established characters. But, to newer readers of religious backgrounds, it gives them an incentive to jump on, as they will have their faith grounded in the multiverse as well. I find it a bit tedious, but it doesn’t bother me.

#146 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18050 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@nerdork said:

Well, people like us will keep reading the books, regardless if there is a presence of a god, be it Judeo-Christian or otherwise, because we have long time fandom of many of the established characters. But, to newer readers of religious backgrounds, it gives them an incentive to jump on, as they will have their faith grounded in the multiverse as well. I find it a bit tedious, but it doesn’t bother me.

I wouldn't think it would make that much difference. I thought it was kinda fitting to have all powerful gods in the context of these universes since you have other gods and aliens running around. A one above probably wouldn't be too out of place.

#147 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@nerdork said:

I wouldn't think it would make that much difference. I thought it was kinda fitting to have all powerful gods in the context of these universes since you have other gods and aliens running around. A one above probably wouldn't be too out of place.

I didn’t mean to make it seem like it isnt fitting. It works. But, it is still a great, and subtle, marketing scheme that brings in a wider, albeit slightly wider, audience.

#148 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18050 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@nerdork said:

@nerdork said:

I didn’t mean to make it seem like it isnt fitting. It works. But, it is still a great, and subtle, marketing scheme that brings in a wider, albeit slightly wider, audience.

Yeah I was just saying. Hmm I suppose it might...

#149 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

with or without prep?

#150 Posted by RyanBurns (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!)

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4813/181914-kamitenchi_super.jpg

Man of Miracles (Image)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2488421-man_of_maricles.png

The-One-Above-All (Marvel)

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110911154516/marveldatabase/images/5/5c/One-Above-All_(Multiverse).png

The Presence (DC)

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100212043241/marvel_dc/images/1/17/Presence_01.jpg

Sarda the Sage (8-bit Theater)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61037/1601699-sarda.jpg

Lord of Nightmares (Slayers)

Yeah...Lord of Nightmares.