#51 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

I can just draw a character into existence called the "Automatically defeats everything ever Man".

Good one, Like the name :)

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

It really bugs me that comic book companys automatically put the Christian god above every other god

No. Actually, they don't. Isn't thor a God's son as well? and about the same feats too. It's just a matter of getting "the father" or something like that introduced..

#52 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35016 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

I can just draw a character into existence called the "Automatically defeats everything ever Man".

Good one, Like the name :)

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

It really bugs me that comic book companys automatically put the Christian god above every other god

No. Actually, they don't. Isn't thor a God's son as well? and about the same feats too. It's just a matter of getting "the father" or something like that introduced..

Huh are you saying Marvel have Thor on par with the TOAA?

#53 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

was it ever mentioned that TOAA has a son and he happens to be Jesus?

#54 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm..not in MU through in DCU they do have a story where the Spectre has to leave earth because Jesus was the spirit of benevolence or mercy,and the spirit of vegeance can't co-exist with those things.

#55 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35016 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

was it ever mentioned that TOAA has a son and he happens to be Jejus?

Yea in a few Ghost Rider comics, anyway even IF he wasn't what about DC and Image where it is 100% that it is the Christian god

#56 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Yea in a few Ghost Rider comics, anyway even IF he wasn't what about DC and Image where it is 100% that it is the Christian god

What I am saying is, they have never said that TOAA is father of Jesus, whether in marvel, or DC, they haven't introduced a character who says, "Jesus, I am you your father".. so he may one of the sky fathers who likes to skip their comic-appearance meetings..

#57 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35016 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

What I am saying is, they have never said that TOAA is father of Jesus, whether in marvel, or DC, they haven't introduced a character who says, "Jesus, I am you your father".. so he may one of the sky fathers who likes to skip their comic-appearance meetings..

actually they have, like I just said

#58 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

actually they have, like I just said

where?

If so, it will bug me, too :o

#59 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ssejllenrad said:

The Presence, TOAA, MoM

Eru, Dragon, and the list goes on till all top guys end :)

Then let's continue the list.

Emperor Beyond the Sea (Narnia)

Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)

Azathoth (Lovecraft)

#60 Posted by thespideyguy (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver age superman.

#61 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

To an atheist, God

#62 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ssejllenrad said:

The Presence, TOAA, MoM

Eru, Dragon, and the list goes on till all top guys end :)

Then let's continue the list.

Emperor Beyond the Sea (Narnia)

Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)

Azathoth (Lovecraft)

Spirit king: bleach.

#63 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much every character that is essentially "GOD" in DC, Marvel, MKU, LOTRU, Capcom, DBZ, Nintendo etc lol everything

#64 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.... Nyahahaha! Kidding. We all know Batman ain't fiction. He's real.

#65 Posted by benjieweiss (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Never could have heard a more true statement

#66 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Batman w/ prep.

Search your heart, you know it's true.

That's almost enough to forgive you of anything you've ever said to me ever.

#67 Posted by WillPayton (9822 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@WillPayton said:

Batman w/ prep.

That's almost enough to forgive you of anything you've ever said to me ever.

:-P

#68 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: Actually, I have one who's more powerful than pretty much anything/anyone.

Gohan-absorbed Majin Buu. Guy was capable of:

- Killing every non-superhuman on Earth with a single energy attack, from a single point, within seconds, without breaking a sweat (he didn't even absorb Gohan when he did this, and Gohan made him many times stronger)

- Absorbing any individuals he deemed a threat in any way, to absorb their knowledge, will power, intelligence, abilities, strength

- Nearly collapsing the multiverse (maybe only universe, but it was supposedly "all of reality" and King Yemma was worried, and he's extradimensional, so it was probably bigger than just our universe) out of simple rage and screaming, within a few minutes

- Destroying the Earth in one energy attack (though, Majin Buu never did this because he didn't want to, Kid Buu did because he was crazier and pure evil, but he wasn't nearly as powerful, just more "dangerous" due to unpredictability)

- Manipulating his size to gargantuan proportions

- Turning anything or anybody he wanted to, into apparently any kind of material or object he wanted.

- Regenerating everything in his body, even from just a fine mist of his former body.

- Copying moves and abilities he witnessed only one time, from other people, with additional improvements.

- Strength and energy attacks that surpass what were supposed to be the "gods" of the Dragonball universe, by far.

- Various magical powers, such as destructive/super breath, capable of leveling an entire city.

The only issue he had was his rage and arrogance, Vegito exploited his emotions to bring him down. As far as raw power goes, however, IMO, Vegito would've run out of energy eventually, whereas Majin Buu has limitless stamina. Who knows? Maybe, if placed in a tournament with various other fictional characters, he could absorb Dr. Fate or something, and be able to use god-tier magical spells. The only thing Majin Buu is missing, to completely dominate every single category, is reality manipulation; his other abilities are magical and can manipulate reality at a low level, but he can't simply alter reality to his will such as Galactus can, for instance. Though, Galactus has been smacked by hammers and angry people many times, so his actual power is debatable as well.

Speaking of Galactus, the latest Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes episode, was ridiculous, and awful. Galactus was the victim of the worst PIS I ever witnessed, in that episode.

#69 Posted by Damian_Arrows (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Stilt-Man

#70 Posted by benjieweiss (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: that galactus thing was horrible

#71 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@benjieweiss said:

@minigunman123: that galactus thing was horrible

Yeah... I was like, "No, no you f***ing did not just do that, NO, BRING HIM BACK RIGHT NOW", when watching the last bits of that episode.

Also, I just remembered the most powerful character in all of fiction.

Arm Fall Off Boy.

#72 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Batman w/ prep.

Love that answer.

#73 Posted by danielglidden (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Death - Supernatural Can kill god? What else do you want from a being!

#74 Edited by dum529001 (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

The incredible Hulk.

Not only is the Hulk an indestructible juggernaut of limitless power, he's also a Marvel comics icon due to his winning personality.

#75 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18713 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: Galactus is more powerful. so is Odin, Zeus, and etc.

#76 Posted by dum529001 (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

More powerful? That's debatable but those don't have personality like the Hulk.

By "more powerful" do you mean stuff like shooting energy blasts out of their ears or turning sand into gold or something like that?

#77 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18713 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

More powerful? That's debatable but those don't have personality like the Hulk.

By "more powerful" do you mean stuff like shooting energy blasts out of their ears or turning sand into gold or something like that?

personality is not equal to power. I love the hulk but he isn't the most powerful character ever.

By POWER i mean the ability to consume, destroy planets and galaxies, warp reality and etc.

#78 Edited by dum529001 (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

Hulk can do anything. I think that has been shown enough. He's not causing reality spanning destruction on a constant basis like these guys if that's what you mean.

It takes a certain amount of stimuli for Hulk to pull off the crazy power stunts like rocking entire dimensions and that doesn't happen too often.

And no, Hulk doesn't use power in fancy ways either. He just smashes. Hulk just destroys. He doesn't reconstruct realities in his image or some such jazz. He doesn't turn water into wine or sand into gold. He just destroys.

#79 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7507 posts) - - Show Bio

#80 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

Nope because that thing is not the strongest

#81 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just name some non-DC/Marvel verses I feel are the strongest...

• Gurren Lagann
  • Scribblenauts
  • Lovecraft
  • Earthbound/Mother
  • Noein
  • Tenchi Muyo!
  • Bastard!!!!
  • Saint Seiya
  • The Sandman
#82 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much every God like character in fiction

DC-Presence

Marvel-TOAA

MK-Elder Gods

Image-God/God Spawn

Star Trek-Q

LOTR-Eru

Of course there's many more that could be listed like Spectre, Beyonder, LT, SA Superman, Superman 1 Million, Thanos, Darkseid, Doomsday etc but since the OP said "most powerful" the 5 above as well as any other God rep in a series are obviously the most powerful.

#83 Edited by AlbinoMorpheus09876 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Dora the Explorer if she could act on her own, not even trolling

#84 Edited by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

Hulk can do anything. I think that has been shown enough. He's not causing reality spanning destruction on a constant basis like these guys if that's what you mean.

It takes a certain amount of stimuli for Hulk to pull off the crazy power stunts like rocking entire dimensions and that doesn't happen too often.

And no, Hulk doesn't use power in fancy ways either. He just smashes. Hulk just destroys. He doesn't reconstruct realities in his image or some such jazz. He doesn't turn water into wine or sand into gold. He just destroys.

#85 Posted by WarBlade539 (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

#86 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

To an atheist, God

Naw, man that chimpanzee is weak sauce

meet cool steve

I took the picture from google but cool steve auto-curbstomps all 'God' figures from every religion combined, see? In fiction you make the rules and there is no 'strongest' character because you can always make stronger characters. Take cool steve for example.

He killed Jesus Christ/Muhammad/Moses with a towel, because it is fiction

IRL as a theist I would say God is the strongest, but not in fiction

never in fiction

#87 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

the beyonder and toaa

#88 Edited by SupremeHyperion (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

God

#89 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

The kids from scribblenauts are capable of anything, including nukes that obliterate all existence and giant pregnant zombie babies who are on fire o.o

#90 Edited by russellmania77 (15819 posts) - - Show Bio

God of any series

#91 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaft.

#92 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by RBT (4768 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA, The Presence, Alien X.

#94 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Posted by Bogey (970 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Manhattan

#96 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio
Hodor
Potato Girl
Artyom

#97 Posted by SheenLantern (6903 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Edited by Pipxeroth (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs Bunny when he decides to be fictional.

25 posts yay!

#99 Posted by mightypug78 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

the chickens from zelda

#100 Posted by addikhabbo (181 posts) - - Show Bio

God. Or would you rather, Gods. Batman fits too. And so does Gurren Lagan. And that dude wearing his underwear inside out. Hey, isn't Thor a God as well? But he got his ass kicked by WWH. Meaning WWh is also a God! And so is Superman. Who is stronger than Hulk. And that green pebble capable of hurting superman. And that rock capable of smashing that green pebble. And on and on and on.