• 102 results
#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/justin-bieber-reportedly-called-fan-beached-whale-at-perths-hyatt-regency-hotel/story-e6frfn09-1226778972615

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/20233431/bieber-verbally-abuses-young-fan-in-perth/

I miss the good old days, when people were hater for the sake of being hater and he never give reason to hate him.

Another hotel guest has confirmed pop brat Justin Bieber's nasty verbal abuse of a young woman at Perth's Hyatt Regency on Sunday.

Bieber verbally abused the woman by calling her a "beached whale" as she chatted with friends on the pool deck on Sunday afternoon.

Hotel guest Helen Robinett claimed she heard Bieber yell out the abuse.

"There were four young girls in bikinis," Robinett said.

"One girl who was gorgeous looking, with long dark hair and would have been about a size 14. Justin looked over at her and said 'What are you, Hawaiian or something?' She said 'No, I'm not'. Then he said 'You look like a beached whale' ... The girl said 'Are you serious' and he said 'You should go on The Biggest Loser.' ... The whole pool deck heard him call this beautiful young girl a beached whale. Everyone heard. And there was silence. It was almost like his security were used to it."

Robinett, who works in Melbourne as an image consultant and was in Perth on business, said the girl looked "deflated" after the abuse.

Robinett's daughter, Gabrielle Blair, 21, said the girl was "almost in tears" after the exchange.

A fellow guest said she arrived on the deck shortly before the incident began.

"I saw Bieber make a gesture with his hands to imitate a large belly as he spoke to the long haired girl and I heard him say something about The Biggest Loser and he was pointing at her - and I saw the girl and her friends leave, downcast," the woman said. "I also told her not to take any notice of him as she walked past us, I'm not sure if she heard me. Bieber seemed to think he was funny, he was smiling and looking to his burly minders for their approval."

Helen Robinett said she made a formal complaint to the hotel.

"They said the girl was OK and she was a Bieber fan. She may appear OK, but I work in styling and fashion, I know how women view their bodies, what body image issues women have.

"That kind of comment can have a serious impact and repercussion. That's why I'm so upset about it. I'm bloody angry. He's nothing without his fan base.

And he's abusing them. The girl next to me said 'I can't believe he just said that, he's my idol' and I said 'Well get yourself a new idol.'"

Robinett said Bieber also jumped into the pool from an upper level.

"There were two little boys having a ball around the pool and Justin said 'Hey kids, don't do this' and then jumped into the pool," Robinett said. "He did it twice. These impressionable little boys who saw him jumping into the pool and behaving like that. There was a heavily pregnant woman at the pool who heard him call someone else a beached whale, how did she feel hearing him say that?"

Robinett said Bieber's security team insisted no one at the pool take photographs - although she managed to snap Bieber and his entourage.

The hotel had closed the pool and gym for Bieber's use on Saturday, but he mixed with the public on Sunday - hours before his final Australian concert.

"I understand he's 19, he's surrounded by meat-heads who pander to his every need. He's immature, he needs leadership and guidance. He may come through, I hope he lives long enough to learn some lessons and do some good things," Robinett said.

"He needs some leadership. Someone should be guiding him to not speak to women like that."

Bieber flies out of Australia today; the Perth show was the last date of his world tour.

Hyatt Regency marketing communications manager Rachelle Taylor would not confirm the hotel had received a complaint.

"We are a hotel, we have hundreds of guests staying with us, we simply cannot speak on behalf of every single guest that comes in and interacts with another guest. But obviously we want all our guests to feel comfortable and not intimated by anyone. We have security, as do any VIP guests, they have their own security," she said.

Bieber's Australian tour promoter Frontier declined to comment.

Beached whale and female vagina, Justin Bieber show what ius wrong with this generation.

#2 Edited by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio

No offense but really who gives a s**t what that kid has to say?

#3 Edited by longbowhunter (7127 posts) - - Show Bio

Is anyone surprised he's a mouthy little shit? I'm not. I like the quote, "I hope he lives long enough to learn some lessons". Sounds like a thinly veiled threat. Personally I hope he lives long enough to get raped by his security.

#4 Posted by Black_Arrow (3198 posts) - - Show Bio

No offense but really who gives a s**t what that kid has to say?

Some people think that he is the best so they take serious what he says and they are hurt to see their idol treating them as s**t

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: Honestly I have nothing nice to say about people who fixate on the opinions of uninformed jackasses who happen to be famous so you'll get no help from me there.

#6 Edited by SheenLantern (6666 posts) - - Show Bio
@longbowhunter said:

I like the quote, "I hope he lives long enough to learn some lessons". Sounds like a thinly veiled threat.

It sounds like the briefing for a mission in Hitman or something.

#7 Edited by Black_Arrow (3198 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: Honestly I have nothing nice to say about people who fixate on the opinions of uninformed jackasses who happen to be famous so you'll get no help from me there.

You asked if I remind you "No offense but really who gives a s**t what that kid has to say?"

#8 Posted by Rubear (498 posts) - - Show Bio

After "female vagina" that is not surprising.

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11011 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: rhetorical questions by definition do not require answers.

And rhetorical awnsers need no question.

It awnser bothrhetorical questions and non made questions.

#13 Edited by longbowhunter (7127 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Ha! It definitely reads like that. I'm sure the lady didn't intend to sound sinister. But good on her for sounding like a sociopath with an axe to grind.

#14 Posted by Black_Arrow (3198 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: rhetorical questions by definition do not require answers.

when you use a rhetorical question, you use it to make the reader accept you point of view but you first have to settle a point. If use without context It is impossible to the reader to know if you want an answer or not.

#15 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhetorical question FARLEY.

#16 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

What a great guy

#17 Edited by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

Is anyone surprised he's a mouthy little shit? I'm not. I like the quote, "I hope he lives long enough to learn some lessons". Sounds like a thinly veiled threat. Personally I hope he lives long enough to get raped by his security.

amen.

#19 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4340 posts) - - Show Bio

there are still many dedicated fans of his? man, i thought many of them finally matured or something.

#20 Posted by laflux (16197 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#21 Posted by Nefarious (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares...

#22 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares...

The beached whales care so do the female vaginas.

#23 Posted by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: It had context, the context was set by the first post. Also, traditionally "Who gives a s**t" is usually a rhetorical question.

#24 Edited by Black_Arrow (3198 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@black_arrow: It had context, the context was set by the first post. Also, traditionally "Who gives a s**t" is usually a rhetorical question.

When I mean context it is your opinion, that you have not stated.

#25 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

When I mean context it is your opinion, that you have not stated.

Is time for a goo ol fashioun flaem wah

#26 Edited by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: My opinion should be implied pretty well. When one says Who gives a s**t, the implication is that they don't give a s**t and don't see why anyone else would.

#27 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: My opinion should be implied pretty well. When one says Who gives a s**t, the implication is that they don't give a s**t and don't see why anyone else would.

#28 Posted by consolemaster001 (5659 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank God

Now we have a reason to hate him !

#29 Posted by Zokergeist (864 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really care, beached whale.

#30 Posted by KingAres109 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its funny.Is she fat?Why do fat people get mad when you call them fat if its true??If you don't want people making fun of your weight lost it then.I also have a problem with the girl saying he's your "idol".How could someone be your idol if you never met them before?People are too sensitive these days.Over weight people have all the power in the world to lose weight.

Its their choice to live being a health risk.

#31 Edited by Mercy_ (92760 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does this surprise people anymore?

#32 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

Fame & money went to his head so of course hes gonna act the way he does .

#33 Edited by Black_Arrow (3198 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingares109 said:

I think its funny.Is she fat?Why do fat people get mad when you call them fat if its true??If you don't want people making fun of your weight lost it then.I also have a problem with the girl saying he's your "idol".How could someone be your idol if you never met them before?People are too sensitive these days.Over weight people have all the power in the world to lose weight.

Its their choice to live being a health risk.

He could tell her that she is fat because that person cares about the others healthiness but If you tell her that she is a beached whale you are clearly trying to hurt her.

#34 Posted by KingAres109 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: But how is it being any different?He's only 19 years old.If she don't want people making fun of her weight she should lose it.I know I sound harsh but I'm being honest.Like I said in the first post,I think its funny.Fat people think their special and they shouldn't be the butt of peoples jokes.Look at how many people defending her!Its like some people believe being over weight is a disease and its not.Its a lifestyle choice.

#35 Edited by Black_Arrow (3198 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingares109 said:

@black_arrow: But how is it being any different?He's only 19 years old.If she don't want people making fun of her weight she should lose it.I know I sound harsh but I'm being honest.Like I said in the first post,I think its funny.Fat people think their special and they shouldn't be the butt of peoples jokes.Look at how many people defending her!Its like some people believe being over weight is a disease and its not.Its a lifestyle choice.

I don't think making fun of anyone for his life style is good unless It is a inner joke between friends.

#36 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8116 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats not exactly true, there are cases of glandular problems and internal systems screw ups (A Bad Heart can take much stress etc Or Emotional stuff)

But I don't understand why you think its okay for someone to walk up and insult them for how they look, everything can be changed, and I'm sure you have faults that you'de hate someone to make fun of

#37 Posted by KingAres109 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: But she just as much can change her lifestyle as the next person.If she don't want people making fun of her,fix it.And its not like he was lying because he wasn't.Did he lie?No..All she has to do is move on.Bieber is a young man who is having fun with his life.I haven't even heard not one of his songs and don't care too.But I do like his personality.:)

#38 Posted by Black_Arrow (3198 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: But she just as much can change her lifestyle as the next person.If she don't want people making fun of her,fix it.And its not like he was lying because he wasn't.Did he lie?No..All she has to do is move on.Bieber is a young man who is having fun with his life.I haven't even heard not one of his songs and don't care too.But I do like his personality.:)

Read the comment of cheesestabber

When you go out in public, can you please wear one of those "Hello" stickers with "KingAres109" on it? I want to know so I can cross to the other side of the street.

#39 Edited by KingAres109 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: And what are those faults?If I can change them why would I be mad?And you're basing assumptions on if she does have something which we both know that she probably don't.Are you upset at how I'm speaking the truth?Lol..If she has a medical condition then my bad..

#40 Posted by KingAres109 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: Lmao..That made me laugh so hard..And guess what!??People have done that before so it wouldn't bother me.And I'd tell you where I live at. Cali Bako...I Know You Don't Love Me!!Lol

#41 Posted by Dabee (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

So Justin Bieber just went up to some random girl he didn't know and called her a bleached whale, then called her fat? I highly doubt it.

#42 Posted by Black_Arrow (3198 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: Lmao..That made me laugh so hard..And guess what!??People have done that before so it wouldn't bother me.And I'd tell you where I live at. Cali Bako...I Know You Don't Love Me!!Lol

Good I didn't wish to go to California so I am ok with these.

#43 Posted by Bogey (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Bieber is an angel... He'd never do that.

#44 Posted by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingares109: If you're going to make fun of people, you should probably work on your grammar a bit, maybe learn to use commas and not say things like Lost when you mean Lose.

#45 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the westernized world,where I can't call a fat person fat without being an ass or a gay person gay without being a "homophobe",and where people get praised for being obese and called "beautiful" and "gorgeous" to not hurt their feelings,no one gets praise for being hetero. Don't say anything bad about women,Jews,gays or fat people or your career is over in the westernized world. Rant over.

#46 Edited by Black_Claw (2996 posts) - - Show Bio

And allllllllll I need, Is a beauty that would beat.

Beat him and make my life complete

#47 Edited by KingAres109 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Lmao..Damn guy you're so damn funny.Why would I work on it if my damn tablet keeps changing the words??Have you ever considered that?Probably not.And I'm not because I'm not in school anymore.If you wish to correct people do it in a classroom and not on comic vine.You sir are a loser with no life because of that.Go to a boys and girl club and correct them because I don't care about your opinion..

#48 Posted by PapiNacho (2479 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a difference between calling a fat person fat, and calling her a whale. Admittedly I would do neither, but I'd hope people could understand that subtlety.

#49 Edited by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingares109: Most tablets have a backspace button. You could maybe read what you wrote before posting it. If you don't want people to make fun of you for this issue, you can fix it.

#50 Posted by XLR87T3 (2830 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the westernized world,where I can't call a fat person fat without being an ass or a gay person gay without being a "homophobe",and where people get praised for being obese and called "beautiful" and "gorgeous" to not hurt their feelings,no one gets praise for being hetero. Don't say anything bad about women,Jews,gays or fat people or your career is over in the westernized world. Rant over.

Word. ;)