• 103 results
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/justin-bieber-reportedly-called-fan-beached-whale-at-perths-hyatt-regency-hotel/story-e6frfn09-1226778972615

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/20233431/bieber-verbally-abuses-young-fan-in-perth/

I miss the good old days, when people were hater for the sake of being hater and he never give reason to hate him.

Another hotel guest has confirmed pop brat Justin Bieber's nasty verbal abuse of a young woman at Perth's Hyatt Regency on Sunday.

Bieber verbally abused the woman by calling her a "beached whale" as she chatted with friends on the pool deck on Sunday afternoon.

Hotel guest Helen Robinett claimed she heard Bieber yell out the abuse.

"There were four young girls in bikinis," Robinett said.

"One girl who was gorgeous looking, with long dark hair and would have been about a size 14. Justin looked over at her and said 'What are you, Hawaiian or something?' She said 'No, I'm not'. Then he said 'You look like a beached whale' ... The girl said 'Are you serious' and he said 'You should go on The Biggest Loser.' ... The whole pool deck heard him call this beautiful young girl a beached whale. Everyone heard. And there was silence. It was almost like his security were used to it."

Robinett, who works in Melbourne as an image consultant and was in Perth on business, said the girl looked "deflated" after the abuse.

Robinett's daughter, Gabrielle Blair, 21, said the girl was "almost in tears" after the exchange.

A fellow guest said she arrived on the deck shortly before the incident began.

"I saw Bieber make a gesture with his hands to imitate a large belly as he spoke to the long haired girl and I heard him say something about The Biggest Loser and he was pointing at her - and I saw the girl and her friends leave, downcast," the woman said. "I also told her not to take any notice of him as she walked past us, I'm not sure if she heard me. Bieber seemed to think he was funny, he was smiling and looking to his burly minders for their approval."

Helen Robinett said she made a formal complaint to the hotel.

"They said the girl was OK and she was a Bieber fan. She may appear OK, but I work in styling and fashion, I know how women view their bodies, what body image issues women have.

"That kind of comment can have a serious impact and repercussion. That's why I'm so upset about it. I'm bloody angry. He's nothing without his fan base.

And he's abusing them. The girl next to me said 'I can't believe he just said that, he's my idol' and I said 'Well get yourself a new idol.'"

Robinett said Bieber also jumped into the pool from an upper level.

"There were two little boys having a ball around the pool and Justin said 'Hey kids, don't do this' and then jumped into the pool," Robinett said. "He did it twice. These impressionable little boys who saw him jumping into the pool and behaving like that. There was a heavily pregnant woman at the pool who heard him call someone else a beached whale, how did she feel hearing him say that?"

Robinett said Bieber's security team insisted no one at the pool take photographs - although she managed to snap Bieber and his entourage.

The hotel had closed the pool and gym for Bieber's use on Saturday, but he mixed with the public on Sunday - hours before his final Australian concert.

"I understand he's 19, he's surrounded by meat-heads who pander to his every need. He's immature, he needs leadership and guidance. He may come through, I hope he lives long enough to learn some lessons and do some good things," Robinett said.

"He needs some leadership. Someone should be guiding him to not speak to women like that."

Bieber flies out of Australia today; the Perth show was the last date of his world tour.

Hyatt Regency marketing communications manager Rachelle Taylor would not confirm the hotel had received a complaint.

"We are a hotel, we have hundreds of guests staying with us, we simply cannot speak on behalf of every single guest that comes in and interacts with another guest. But obviously we want all our guests to feel comfortable and not intimated by anyone. We have security, as do any VIP guests, they have their own security," she said.

Bieber's Australian tour promoter Frontier declined to comment.

Beached whale and female vagina, Justin Bieber show what ius wrong with this generation.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

No offense but really who gives a s**t what that kid has to say?

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By longbowhunter

Is anyone surprised he's a mouthy little shit? I'm not. I like the quote, "I hope he lives long enough to learn some lessons". Sounds like a thinly veiled threat. Personally I hope he lives long enough to get raped by his security.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No offense but really who gives a s**t what that kid has to say?

Some people think that he is the best so they take serious what he says and they are hurt to see their idol treating them as s**t

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Honestly I have nothing nice to say about people who fixate on the opinions of uninformed jackasses who happen to be famous so you'll get no help from me there.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SheenLantern
@longbowhunter said:

I like the quote, "I hope he lives long enough to learn some lessons". Sounds like a thinly veiled threat.

It sounds like the briefing for a mission in Hitman or something.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Black_Arrow

@black_arrow: Honestly I have nothing nice to say about people who fixate on the opinions of uninformed jackasses who happen to be famous so you'll get no help from me there.

You asked if I remind you "No offense but really who gives a s**t what that kid has to say?"

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After "female vagina" that is not surprising.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: rhetorical questions by definition do not require answers.

And rhetorical awnsers need no question.

It awnser bothrhetorical questions and non made questions.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By longbowhunter

@sheenlantern: Ha! It definitely reads like that. I'm sure the lady didn't intend to sound sinister. But good on her for sounding like a sociopath with an axe to grind.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: rhetorical questions by definition do not require answers.

when you use a rhetorical question, you use it to make the reader accept you point of view but you first have to settle a point. If use without context It is impossible to the reader to know if you want an answer or not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rhetorical question FARLEY.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

What a great guy

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#17  Edited By Joygirl
toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is anyone surprised he's a mouthy little shit? I'm not. I like the quote, "I hope he lives long enough to learn some lessons". Sounds like a thinly veiled threat. Personally I hope he lives long enough to get raped by his security.

amen.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

there are still many dedicated fans of his? man, i thought many of them finally matured or something.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lol.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Who cares...

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who cares...

The beached whales care so do the female vaginas.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: It had context, the context was set by the first post. Also, traditionally "Who gives a s**t" is usually a rhetorical question.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Black_Arrow

@joshmightbe said:

@black_arrow: It had context, the context was set by the first post. Also, traditionally "Who gives a s**t" is usually a rhetorical question.

When I mean context it is your opinion, that you have not stated.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:

When I mean context it is your opinion, that you have not stated.

Is time for a goo ol fashioun flaem wah

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By joshmightbe

@black_arrow: My opinion should be implied pretty well. When one says Who gives a s**t, the implication is that they don't give a s**t and don't see why anyone else would.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: My opinion should be implied pretty well. When one says Who gives a s**t, the implication is that they don't give a s**t and don't see why anyone else would.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Thank God

Now we have a reason to hate him !

Zokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really care, beached whale.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its funny.Is she fat?Why do fat people get mad when you call them fat if its true??If you don't want people making fun of your weight lost it then.I also have a problem with the girl saying he's your "idol".How could someone be your idol if you never met them before?People are too sensitive these days.Over weight people have all the power in the world to lose weight.

Its their choice to live being a health risk.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By Mercy_

Why does this surprise people anymore?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Fame & money went to his head so of course hes gonna act the way he does .

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Black_Arrow

@kingares109 said:

I think its funny.Is she fat?Why do fat people get mad when you call them fat if its true??If you don't want people making fun of your weight lost it then.I also have a problem with the girl saying he's your "idol".How could someone be your idol if you never met them before?People are too sensitive these days.Over weight people have all the power in the world to lose weight.

Its their choice to live being a health risk.

He could tell her that she is fat because that person cares about the others healthiness but If you tell her that she is a beached whale you are clearly trying to hurt her.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: But how is it being any different?He's only 19 years old.If she don't want people making fun of her weight she should lose it.I know I sound harsh but I'm being honest.Like I said in the first post,I think its funny.Fat people think their special and they shouldn't be the butt of peoples jokes.Look at how many people defending her!Its like some people believe being over weight is a disease and its not.Its a lifestyle choice.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Black_Arrow

@kingares109 said:

@black_arrow: But how is it being any different?He's only 19 years old.If she don't want people making fun of her weight she should lose it.I know I sound harsh but I'm being honest.Like I said in the first post,I think its funny.Fat people think their special and they shouldn't be the butt of peoples jokes.Look at how many people defending her!Its like some people believe being over weight is a disease and its not.Its a lifestyle choice.

I don't think making fun of anyone for his life style is good unless It is a inner joke between friends.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thats not exactly true, there are cases of glandular problems and internal systems screw ups (A Bad Heart can take much stress etc Or Emotional stuff)

But I don't understand why you think its okay for someone to walk up and insult them for how they look, everything can be changed, and I'm sure you have faults that you'de hate someone to make fun of

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: But she just as much can change her lifestyle as the next person.If she don't want people making fun of her,fix it.And its not like he was lying because he wasn't.Did he lie?No..All she has to do is move on.Bieber is a young man who is having fun with his life.I haven't even heard not one of his songs and don't care too.But I do like his personality.:)

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: But she just as much can change her lifestyle as the next person.If she don't want people making fun of her,fix it.And its not like he was lying because he wasn't.Did he lie?No..All she has to do is move on.Bieber is a young man who is having fun with his life.I haven't even heard not one of his songs and don't care too.But I do like his personality.:)

Read the comment of cheesestabber

When you go out in public, can you please wear one of those "Hello" stickers with "KingAres109" on it? I want to know so I can cross to the other side of the street.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KingAres109

@thecheesestabber: And what are those faults?If I can change them why would I be mad?And you're basing assumptions on if she does have something which we both know that she probably don't.Are you upset at how I'm speaking the truth?Lol..If she has a medical condition then my bad..

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Lmao..That made me laugh so hard..And guess what!??People have done that before so it wouldn't bother me.And I'd tell you where I live at. Cali Bako...I Know You Don't Love Me!!Lol

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Justin Bieber just went up to some random girl he didn't know and called her a bleached whale, then called her fat? I highly doubt it.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Lmao..That made me laugh so hard..And guess what!??People have done that before so it wouldn't bother me.And I'd tell you where I live at. Cali Bako...I Know You Don't Love Me!!Lol

Good I didn't wish to go to California so I am ok with these.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bieber is an angel... He'd never do that.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109: If you're going to make fun of people, you should probably work on your grammar a bit, maybe learn to use commas and not say things like Lost when you mean Lose.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate the westernized world,where I can't call a fat person fat without being an ass or a gay person gay without being a "homophobe",and where people get praised for being obese and called "beautiful" and "gorgeous" to not hurt their feelings,no one gets praise for being hetero. Don't say anything bad about women,Jews,gays or fat people or your career is over in the westernized world. Rant over.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#46  Edited By Black_Claw

And allllllllll I need, Is a beauty that would beat.

Beat him and make my life complete

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By KingAres109

@joshmightbe: Lmao..Damn guy you're so damn funny.Why would I work on it if my damn tablet keeps changing the words??Have you ever considered that?Probably not.And I'm not because I'm not in school anymore.If you wish to correct people do it in a classroom and not on comic vine.You sir are a loser with no life because of that.Go to a boys and girl club and correct them because I don't care about your opinion..

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

There is a difference between calling a fat person fat, and calling her a whale. Admittedly I would do neither, but I'd hope people could understand that subtlety.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By joshmightbe

@kingares109: Most tablets have a backspace button. You could maybe read what you wrote before posting it. If you don't want people to make fun of you for this issue, you can fix it.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate the westernized world,where I can't call a fat person fat without being an ass or a gay person gay without being a "homophobe",and where people get praised for being obese and called "beautiful" and "gorgeous" to not hurt their feelings,no one gets praise for being hetero. Don't say anything bad about women,Jews,gays or fat people or your career is over in the westernized world. Rant over.

Word. ;)