Illuminati: Is It Real?

Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Wild_cat21

Okay. Just a couple of months back, my friend introduced me to the existence of the "Illuminati" A group, that's said to have the control of Hollywood and the music industries. In fact, you can see an eleven part video series on Youtube. Just go and search: Illuminati: Music Industry Exposed Part One. Putting on the parts are important too. These videos are being uploaded by FarhanK or something along those lines. He seems to know an awful lot about this New World Order, and has, amazingly even exposed some of the videos that show satanism. I think/believe that it was in part four or so that shows Rihanna and how she expresses the Illuminati (A said cult that worships satan) and how she shows her love for it. 

This got me thinking, If this were true (Which fifty percent of me thinks it is) is there actually anyway to stop it? Now, why I think only half of me believes this, is...I'm keeping it neutral, plus there's also a lot of things wrong with the series. 

Farhan(K) (I put parentheses on the k, since in the video, his K in his hank has been highlighted in yellow.) the upload-er of these videos said, the triple K's are bad, since their the sixteenth letter of the alphabet, (I forgot how it worked) so a triple K should be a triple six. (He also teaches us numerology) But, his K in his Hank seems to be highlighted in yellow. He also seems to know an awful lot of these things, and how can he still be alive? If the Illuminati is really that powerful, couldn't they just track him down and eliminate him? I don't think that's hard to do when Farhank as a Twitter, and Facebook account. He also has his own website. My theory is, that maybe his exposing false information so that the people who watches will focus on the things he said. And, the attention derails to what the Illuminati actually is and/or does. 

He also said that a pyramid with an eye on top or in the middle is considered a symbol for the Illuminati and for satanism. If this is true, then the Illuminati must have existed centuries ago, since the dollar bill has a pyramid at the back and actually has an eye on top of it. Or, this could just be coincidence, which Farhank doesn't believe in. 

My other half wants to believe this because:
 In his uploaded videos, there are some solid proofs, which can be seen. These are actually proofs, not speculations. And about Eminem and other rappers and how they said to their songs that they sold their soul to the devil and regretting it at the end. Eminem, actually expresses this though on one of his songs. The idea is, that, artists sell their souls to the devil for fame and money. Even Katy Perry confessed this in a live interview. Openly. 

I could go on here and write everything that I saw in the eleven part video series, or you could watch it by yourselves. I recommend you watch it, all of it, and keep an open mind as Farhank says in the beginning of the video. On part one. 

I hope you watch it!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

More Illuminati threads?

Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wild_cat21
@Sha:  I didn't see any similar threads.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wise Son
@wildcat: I'm not going to speculate on the first half of the OP much. Just know it's not what you think it is. Less far fetched magical nonsense would suffice.  

As in regards to the music industry. Making a deal with the devil is something people do every day in a figurative sense.  That aside do you really think that the mainstream rappers and pop artist are high ranking members of the Illuminati(or freemasons or what you will)? No, don't be silly. You could believe anything and bend the truth to make it look justified but you wouldn't be able to say for sure. I'm not ruling out that there could be references to it in the music but with so many people embracing the hysteria around it they'd be idiots not to milk it for what it's worth. 
Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wild_cat21
@Wise Son:  It's a 50/50 thing isn't it?

@Sha: Aren't you supposed to be in the R.P.G boards?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123

If the illuminati control the world, they're incompetent morons. Just saying.

spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By spawn devil

There are so many thoughts on who rules the world: Illuminati, The Bildenberg Group, Franco-masons. I have become a conspiracy encyclopedia.
My personal favorite is the Assassin's Creed theory.

Karnival90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Karnival90

It's supposedly real, on second thought yeah, it's real.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@aztek the lost said:
" I don't deny the Illuminati exists as some form of secret society that rules the world (because that's too awesome a possibility and I love its use in fiction)
Haha, that made me smile. True though, it is a pretty epic concept.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#13  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@aztek the lost said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" I don't deny the Illuminati exists as some form of secret society that rules the world (because that's too awesome a possibility and I love its use in fiction)
Haha, that made me smile. True though, it is a pretty epic concept. "
that it is, secret societies are awesome, and the Illuminati is the ultimate secret society...though if it was proved to actually exist, all of the awesomeness would fade away, then they'd just be another government "
That's true, and words like "Capitalist" and "Conservatism" would be applied to them until the end of time. They'd lose their mystique, which would, as you said, kill the awesomeness.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50 IMO
Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

i have read somewhere there is a group of world leaders and large buisness owner who once a year meet in secert and talk about whats happening in the world yet know one knows what exactly they talk about or if they try to stop it or not its creepy

Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wild_cat21

I always tend to be neutral at stuff this new and shocking. It could be true or it couldn't be true.

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By drkhwk2001

All conspiracies are rooted in truth. How much is true or not true is up to individual belief. If the Illuminati does indeed exist you can believe they have people acting as detractors just to keep there existence a rumor and debated. But at the same time having believers back their existence. Allowing them to conduct what ever "diabolical"  schemes and plans, while they remain protected by myth and conspiracy. 

Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wild_cat21
@drkhwk2001:  Not to go off topic here, but, I've been so jealous of your avatar ever since I saw it. Where did you find it? Permission to have the same Av as you?
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By drkhwk2001

Go for it, I am going to change it anyway.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@wildcat said: 
@Sha: Aren't you supposed to be in the R.P.G boards? "
LMMFAO! 
FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aztek the lost said:

" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @aztek the lost said:
Haha, that made me smile. True though, it is a pretty epic concept. "
that it is, secret societies are awesome, and the Illuminati is the ultimate secret society...though if it was proved to actually exist, all of the awesomeness would fade away, then they'd just be another government "

That's true, and words like "Capitalist" and "Conservatism" would be applied to them until the end of time. They'd lose their mystique, which would, as you said, kill the awesomeness.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

But Reptilians on the other hand

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba89dccd4593
deactivated-5ba89dccd4593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do I believe it exists? Yes, somewhat somewhere.

Do I believe there are global leaders who sit around and speak of cockamamie for future goals? Yes.

Do I believe that they pray to Satan and a bi owl somewhere in California. No.

Do I believe that the Illuminati is an actual order that has actual leaders? No.

I believe the illuminati is a self made idea that eventually, from the simply history repeating itself, the world will turn that way without any major head to rectify their actions. That being said, I don't believe it exists but I believe the idea of it exists or will exist. Though, it has its followers, I do believe they're blind.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Illuminati is real-- or was as far as we know for 'certain'.

I used to spend lots of time researching them and tried to find something independent of conspiracy theories only to find out they were a secret society that worked against totalitarian religious ideologies.

Went even further into reading what Satanism was *actually* about and found out his more or less better teachings than Christianity does.

Do I know for certain that a 'secret' group known as Illuminati that worships a deity and promote evil things subliminally for whatever reasons? No, but I highly doubt its validity.