What are your thoughts on Illuminati conspiracies?

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Band Lone

Not the comic Illuminati, I mean the real one. There are many conspiracies out there about this NWO type of world wide organization that involves destroying Religion, rebellious groups and brainwashing the masses into their own believes and ways of functioning. 

There are many conspiracies involving people that you would never thought had anything to do with such thing. People murdered by that organization specially those with mass controlling capabilities including Singers, politicians and film directors and authors.

Many conspiracies surround the deaths of some of these such as

Singers:
Bob Marley: Was moving masses
2Pac : Was talking too much, daring their rule and moving masses and it is said the Illuminati encourage him to war with the other rapper in order to blame his death to his counterpart.
Michael Jackson: Moving masses and had named many others who had challenged their authority such as Martin Luther King in a song called "They don't care about us" apparently this song pissed off the Illuminati. 

Films: 
Brandon Lee's Crow movie actually gave away too much information withing it even if people don't realize it. It is said that The Crow movie was actually completely dedicated to mock and destroy the Illuminati. It had so much symbolism in it and even some direct threats

Politics: 

Whoever controlled masses and was a huge change to the establishment or was trying to change it somehow:, Luther, X, Kennedy, Abe, one of the Popes, list goes on..  

Religion: 

Which ever church is changing the ways of the original religions, not only Christians but others as well. 

Is very scary when you think about it O_O

What are your thought on this? Is it real or just a bunch of people with not much to do and not much respect for the dead adding to some old myth?

The skull and bones I'd say is definitivly true, ask this guy   

So why wouldn't this be?
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

They exist; I mean think about all the government programs we have that no one actually knows WTF they do.  

However to say that Muscians are Illuminati is stupid, because  most celebrities, most icons have money and money is their sole purpose, the people behind them want something more. Your brains! LOL but no they want to control your every human action, influence is far more powerful than money. Look at next tiime there is a huge event, look at the signs they (News) will say the same thing over and over until you either get tired of it, or concede to their point.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
the Illuminati is out there... but if any of these folks fu#k with me... I got Voodoo and Cannons for they ass  !
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

I don't give a rat's ass, honestly. If they're running the world they're sure as hell doing a sh*tty job.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Magian
@InnerVenom123 said:
" I don't give a rat's ass, honestly. If they're running the world they're sure as hell doing a sh*tty job. "
Pretty much this.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Aronmorales

The Illuminati? 
nah, those guys and I are tight, man, we go like peas in a top secret and non-existant pod!
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

If there really is an Illuminati conspiracy...they're doing rather poor jobs of remaining hidden, let alone running the world.

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spartan92

imagine if every murder was done by this illuminati :O
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Freemasons

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Alot of Illuminati comspiricies seem to add up but I guess you'll never know unless you become too powerful and refuse to do it thier way. 

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freemasons

meh...but I'm not sure about the wars and illegal immigration thing

Loading Video...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Hocus pocus bullshit.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Alot of Illuminati comspiricies seem to add up but I guess you'll never know unless you become too powerful and refuse to do it thier way.

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I kinda find it bit creepy but interesting. To be honest I believe in some conpiracy theories but not all of them. The illuminati conpiracy is kinda more mix of skeptics but I think who is most likely running the world is possibly Freemason and I believe the illuminati is possibly their decoy which of course the there is the real illuminati that is called Bavarian Iluminati.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Illuminati are supposed to be secret, why would they leave clues to their existence?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they do exist, they've done a perfect job of covering themselves up. Don't want anyone to take you seriously? Become a meme.

Most of the stuff actually makes some amount of sense, or at least there are a lot of connections. Though I doubt we'll ever find out whether it's actually still a thing or not.