If you could live in any fictional world...?

• 78 results
Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Maddpanda531

If you could live in any fictional world (book, movie, show, comic, game, etc), which would it be and why?

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TBEMrMcCoy

The Marvel or DC universe. Real magic.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Off the top of my head, the world of Pokemon would be interesting. I'd get to travel the world, visit dozens of locations, meet tons of people, all while catching and training my favorite Pokemon.

Another would be the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Having the ability to bend an element, traveling the vast world, and encountering various people along my journey would be fun.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By shanana

@war_killer: we'd be rivals!!!!

It'd be either Pokémon or mass effect for me

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

DMV land

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@darling_luna: You'd want to live in a world made entirely of DMVs?

I seriously have a hard time thinking up a worse fate.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: Well if it is a whole land dmv, I doubt they would all be crowed also, I doubt people would have cars cause there is no place to make them : P

It's a sad land

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bruxae

Probably Dungeons & Dragons or Vampire The Masquerade, maybe Star Wars.. Or something really Cyberpunk might be cool, not sure which setting yet.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily Star Wars or Middle-Earth, The Shire ftw!

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

The Dreaming, kicking it with Lucien and Merv Pumpkinhead.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon would be cool, because everyone can train Pokemon, if we assume you're no one special in this universe, you can still have a cool life battling Pokemon casually.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Final Fantasy (any of them). And Asgard.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mgrman5

Syfyverse consisting of Eureka, Warehouse 13, and Alphas it would be cool seeing what a highly advanced technological society like Eureka be able to do against the randomness of Artifacts and the powers of various Alphas. I would probably be an Alpha working as an agent of the Warehouse and interning at Global Tech it would be amazeballs.

t_hench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

Star Wars

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t_hench said:

Star Wars

I'd like to be someone of import in that universe, a Bounty Hunter or a Jedi. :)

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel or DC would be a horrible idea. How many civilians die in those universes, like per year as opposed to how many die in our own universe?

And the chances of you being a hero are insanely slim as well.

For me, Pokemon is the best bet. Anyone can be a trainer, and there is little to no crime save for what Team Rocket is up to, and let's face it the last time they were successful at ANYTHING they came up with a working theme song.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel or DC would be a horrible idea. How many civilians die in those universes, like per year as opposed to how many die in our own universe?

For me, Pokemon is the best bet. Anyone can be a trainer, and there is little to no crime save for what Team Rocket is up to, and let's face it the last time they were successful at ANYTHING they came up with a working theme song.

You could always join Team Rocket, odds are you'll never get arrested. ;) Plus you're more likely to be successful than any of them using real world logic that they seem to fail at.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Atomikill_

@_atomikill_ said:

You could always join Team Rocket, odds are you'll never get arrested. ;) Plus you're more likely to be successful than any of them using real world logic that they seem to fail at.

Yeah, but I'd much prefer if Team Rocket was just Jesse and James going around with Meowth and being huge jerks, instead of a whole organization. If it's just Jesse and James, I would fight them, if it was a whole sprawling organization I would maybe join. Actually, naw, I wouldn't wanna be mean to Pokemon.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatcaesarsghost said:

@_atomikill_ said:

Yeah, but I'd much prefer if Team Rocket was just Jesse and James going around with Meowth and being huge jerks, instead of a whole organization. If it's just Jesse and James, I would fight them, if it was a whole sprawling organization I would maybe join. Actually, naw, I wouldn't wanna be mean to Pokemon.

Agreed, I'd have to join on my terms, and slowly convince them all to be nicer to Pokemon, and meaner to Humans.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Naruto Shippuden Universe. i'd train to be a bada** ninja like naruto and have the ability to shadow Clones.

No Caption Provided

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

The one I just made up in my head, where everything's the same except I can do whatever I want.

It's fictional, and it exists now.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A specific world? Star Trek Earth.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By ComicStooge

Hmmm, somewhere with an afterlife.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either final fantasy or DRAGON BALL Z !!! I'll be Goku and become stronger. I'll sVe the universe. Then I'll travel to other Deminsions to fight other people

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Deadite

If this universe would have an in-depth physics using the words of the authors so my thoughts are as elaborated as the author's writing and it's charged by my own free-will, and the universe's environment is auto-pilot by a running engine that's the author's narration, and the narration isn't compassing a story progression, there's no story in the making. Then I'll dive into Stephen King's universe.

Star Wars and Hunter X Hunter both have the lure of powerful abilities I'd want to get my hands on, Force and Nen. With Star Wars, even if I'm not gifted with the force, I'll still have a very desirable option in the universe, being a robotic engineer, or just someone who knows how to build robots, bionic replacement.

The Vampire Chronicle universe's Vampires would be an easier goal to pursuit, but I can easily die trying to become one. Will have to read up on more info on human vs vampire in that universe before I jump into it, since I quit after reading the first 5 books. Lost interest in the series after Lestat's character became consume with sexual interpretation in basically everything he said. But The Vampire Chronicle's vampire traits are still the best one I've found so far, just my personal preference. No shapeshifting, no absurd weaknesses to elements like garlic or crucifix. Can read mind.

The safest choice I can think of at the moment, and still manage to gain access to great abilities, is Naruto.

@bruxae Table Top Roleplaying game is an interesting choice, seems like the main draw would be the freedom to customize yourself, would there be a GM or would the universe be running on auto-pilot?

@rouflex Ever thought about what fictional universe you'd like to live in?

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By magnablue

Pokemon

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Deadite
Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@mrdecepticonleader@dragonborn_ct@samimista

Ever thought about what fictional universe you'd like to live in?

Heh Transformers and be a Transformer :) Star Wars would be a great universe to live in it is totally unlike our own and you could be a bounty hunter or a force user etc :) As you said.

And off the top of my head as I watched the first film again the other day and plan to pick up some of the comics, Hellboy, basically all the stuff that is fictional is actually real in that universe, heaven, hell, demons, magic, trolls, Rasputin was actually magic etc etc. :)

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ilikedonuts

Either Transformers, Marvel, DC Universe or Ben 10. Transformers so I could be a transformer an' be a fu**in' massive crazy redneck an' be enormously big, strong, durable an' powerful, an' have a crazy sledgehammer an' a mace ta fight with, an' have a bunch'a mini guns an' rocket launchers ta blast people with an' transform into a tank, or maybe a gigantosaurus an' also be best buds with Bulkhead an' Warpath fight beside 'em. Marvel to be a huge, insanely strong, durable an' powerful beast an' so I could be best friends with the Thing an' clobber our enemies beside him. DC so I also could have superhuman size, strength, durability an' raw power (on way higher levels aswell, since most DC bricks are rougher an' tougher than most 'a Marvels) an' have a Red Lantern ring, but still be a good guy an' be best friends with Kilowog an' clobber some poozers alongside him. Ben 10 well so I could be a huge Vaxasaurian or Tetramand with superhuman size, strength, power an' durability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon, no contest.

josai21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what I see....The OP is asking what universe would -you- want to live in. Meaning no changes to your current skills, status, or what not. So....Pokemon would be one I would consider as it has a very small chance of danger for me personally. Another would be Dragonlance. Because despite my current lack of skills, you don't need any innate abilities to be a wizard.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Star Trek universe.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite

Yes i think i've already commented on a topic like this one (i dont remember on which site thought). I like Werewolves more than i should (i find interesting the diversity around that specie from the Qc/Fr where the Werewolf turn their skin around to shown their full hairy side to the Native American one passing by the cursed monster and many others like the cinema one where the rivality between the Suckers and the Doggies are so intense or the one where Vampire is just a revived Werewolf that seeks for blood...) but i wouldnt pick a world on this fact, no its would be too easy. The ideal would be a world where technology, Power, Mythic creatures and the afterlife are all perfectly mixed unfortunatly nothing is perfect. i think i would choose Les Chevaliers d'Émeraude

i could be a Chevalier d'Émeraude (Warrior Mage of Emeraude), a immortel (Son of a god but subject of a celestial, might be a huge con here, i would never see earth or ''heaven''), Maîtres Magicien (Son of a god just like immortel but living on earth, once i die i would go to ''heaven'' and my power will grow).

the Mythical creature are legion

Examples:Human-Shark, Fairies, Human-Bird, Human-Ants, Human-Grasshopper, Tégénaires (Similar to a giant spider), Human-Lézard, Midjins (Yellow beings), Silver Beetles, Guerrier d'élites noir (Very resistant to energy attacks), Hybrides (Very resistant to mind attacks), Elfs, Élémentaux (Elementals), Gods, Dragons Blancs, Dragon Rouges, Dragon Noirs, Chevaux-Dragon (Dragon Horse), Giant Bees, Giant Praying Mantises (Flying insect Similar to a mantis)

But what about a Toon World? Wouldnt it be a good choice? but if i'm only a normal guy without any power than i would get into Detective Comics so i could see the Justice League unless we can create our own universe than if its the case i would choose the last option and @bruxae would be my eternal slave *Evil Laugh*!

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Im mostly thinking the setting in general, no specific story. It's just wonderful worlds to live in, of course having powers associated with said universes would be a huge plus.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

Mass Effect

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mikesterman

this is officially a pokemon thread lol

No Caption Provided

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By XLR87T3
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@deadite: Probably Pokemon like others said or perhaps Final Fantasy VIII's world so I can live at Winhill. ^___^

Where would Deadite live? =O

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Pokemon.

nothing even comes close.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 the_stegman  Moderator

Harry Potter world...If I was a wizard. It would be totally cool, I could have the Fantasy realm experience, but still have technology too. Plus, Magic!

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if I can be an ultra powerful important character. If so, I choose code geass(I could meet lelouch). If not I would choose Pokemon as it's pretty fun, nobody dies, and nobody ages.

Avatar image for jordan_williams5
Jordan_Williams5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta go with Pokemon. Because based off of logic, I would be able to actually train a Pokemon, not just send it into battle and have it gain in-battle experience...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penguin Village.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy choice........the Lego world cause they have Marvel,DC,Harry potter,lord of the rings,and much more all at the same time.

And of course because it's awesome!!!!