Huge crush on girl...What do I do?

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By catfightfan

I have had a huge crush on a comicbook heroine for decades now.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#202  Edited By nickthedevil

@catfightfan said:

I have had a huge crush on a comicbook heroine for decades now.

best thing to do is talk to her bro ;)

Bonerchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Bonerchamp

Hey man, i just made an account JUST so that i can tell you that DeadPool is verrry right, be nice to her, be as nice to her as you can and get to know her, but do NOT tell her you like her!! ive also always done that, ive always told my friends right away "oo i like this girl" then they tell the girl and it ends in failier, theres a new girl i like named Natasha and ive only told one person, and thats my best friend cuz i can trust him, and so far things are going great, me and Tasha started talking more and were becoming pretty good friends and im just being myself and being as nice to her as i can. so just dont tell her!

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Man...I am old. 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#205  Edited By Mercy_

lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#206  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Rogan2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Rogan2112

Kid, (that is not meant in a derogatory way, it just means you're 15 and I'm mmuuuuccch older). It's simple, but not easy. Just talk to her like she's any other human being, she might laugh, or blow you off, but it will NOT be the end of the world. You don't have to actually BE confident, just APPEAR confident, and basically seem like you don't care if she's going to laugh or not. Not that you don't care about HER. Just don't be shy, and sheepish and act like you're worried about how she'll react to you, but don't hang around her alllll the time either (unless she starts calling you, FBing you, texting you a lot, whatever). Say hi to her in the hall, compliment her on something if it comes up, tell her "nice to see you" or "you look nice today", and head out to wherever else you're going. Just seem confident but not cocky, and NEVER seem desperate, desperation stinks like skunk to almost every woman. See what I mean...the ACTIONS are pretty simple, getting the nerve and confidence to do them is the not so simple part. Good luck to you buddy.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: My dude, u must not have gotten the memo from Adam Sandler yet so I'll help u out: Goofy is the new handsome. Now go get er.

dylanmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By dylanmeister

Dude, i have the same problem as you but im 10 in 5th grade. So it's even harder to to do for me and plus her name is Tiffany. And in first grade i had a crush on a girl named Allison and all i did was stare at her all day in class and at parent puck up :P

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By utotheg38

LMAO Why did you bump this

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what they say:

"First, you try to **** it.

Then, you try to eat it.

If it hasn't learned your name,

You'd better kill it before they see it"

It makes sense...

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#212  Edited By Inverno

Hum... no easy way to say this but you are still a kid so you are up to some disappointments... Even if you like this person so much, they may be like nothing you expect.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@ScarlettAssassin said:

The best thing to do, honestly, is to talk to her. Flat out flirt with her, say something nice back to her (she actually started by saying something nice about you). If she blushes and touches her hair after you compliment her, its a pretty good sign she's interested.

Good luck.

Actually yea, I think the women should take it. Most us men would say something dumb like ''Show her the goods!" So Scarlett you and the other women of the vine should be the only ones helping out. lol

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#214  Edited By YoungJustice

Dic pic dic pic dic pic.......no I am kidding. Since it has been a year hopefully you have done something already.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By thespideyguy

Make her laugh or act nerdy like peter parker. The second one got me the hottest girl on the eight grade cheerleading team. Also try a new haircut.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#216  Edited By Vortex13

Whip out your swing and say "this is whats I got. You in?"........... And in case you're worried about jail you said you were 15 so it'll probably just be counseling or some s##t.

In seriousness talk to her and don't be nervous. When I do that and it gets me an in if they laugh. If you go on a date with her and it begins to develop into a relationship, don't do anything I do because once they get to know the real you that's when they scream in terror and run from the house. But the best course of action if they run away screaming is starting to stalk them. Go to her place of work and just watch her until she notices you, when she does give a creepy smile. Follow her around if you see her with another man, beat the crap out of him when he's alone and yell "that's my woman ya punk ass bitch! Go near her again I'll make ya useless to all women s##thead!." If he tells her you did this you have to escalate your plans to kidnap her. When you have her in your clutches explain how much you love her, and if she rejects you, there is nothing else you can do, so set her free.... though if you are still worried about jail time I'd advise not letting her go because you can get a fair amount of time for kidnapping. So instead just kill her and get some bleach and lime. After to kill her bust up her teeth and burn her finger prints off. Then put her in a tub of lime it'll the rest. Be sad for a couple weeks and move on and find a new victi- I mean love interest.