#1 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5897 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so I'm 15 and I have a huge crush on this one girl at my school named Julia. The only problem is I don't know if she likes me back. I mean, she never says hi to me in the halls unless I say hi first. We hardly ever talk, and only so when I bring up certain things (She did compliment me on my musical project about a Wolfman musical and on my CSP) :) Any advice? I don't know what to do!

#2 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Open a line of communication (talk to her). Be confident.

#3 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what to do but you need to remove her last name ASAP

#4 Posted by Billy Batson (57799 posts) - - Show Bio

Well not put her name on the internet.
BB

Online
#5 Posted by _slim_ (13058 posts) - - Show Bio

You gotta spit dat game.

#6 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5897 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_:

What?

#7 Posted by _slim_ (13058 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26
Lol.  
 
I'm saying just talk to her
#8 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5897 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_:

Easier said than done. I'm just afraid I'll say something stupid and she'll laugh.

#9 Posted by _slim_ (13058 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26
 
Maybe she will or maybe she won't. You'll never know till you try.
#10 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5897 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScarlettAssassin:

Thanks Scar! I appreciate it!

#11 Posted by n25philly (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Hand her $50 and a condom. She'll figure it out...

Or just go talk to her and be yourself. She's either be into you or not. Don't worry about it, you're 15 so even if she doesn't you'll have plenty more opportunities. Not much else you can do.

I'll let you decide which approach to take.

#12 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone has a point. At your age its difficult to be confident when it comes to these things. Trust your instincts and if she laughs at you then she isn't for you. You never want to have to strive to be someone you aren't because in the end it only hurts you. Be yourself and if its meant to come to something more it will.

#13 Posted by ssj2DeadPool (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont tell her dude, I have tried that millions of times and It has never worked. I am 26. Just be playfull with her and act cool. She will let you know if she wants you. Do not tell her you like her man. Seriously. Dont do it. Trust me. I have been making that mistake my whole life. IT NEVER WORKS, IT FREAKS THEM OUT!!!

#14 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj2DeadPool said:

Dont tell her dude, I have tried that millions of times and It has never worked. I am 26. Just be playfull with her and act cool. She will let you know if she wants you. Do not tell her you like her man. Seriously. Dont do it. Trust me. I have been making that mistake my whole life. IT NEVER WORKS, IT FREAKS THEM OUT!!!

#15 Posted by ssj2DeadPool (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course pay her attention and flirt. BUT DO NOT SAY "HEY I LIKE YOU" lol, im telling him what not to do. But yea man, just try to hang out with her, gain her trust, flirt, whatever, BUT DO NOT TELL HER YOU LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

By the way don't tell her you like comics right away. Or any other "nerdy" thing.

#17 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Nerdy guys are in this year. xD

#18 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

For starters get off the internet jabroni. 

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32903 posts) - - Show Bio

Walk up to her and say "Hi, want to go for something to eat?"

Online
#20 Posted by ssj2DeadPool (213 posts) - - Show Bio

ha, he called you a jabroni, thats a cool word.

#21 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Easier said than done but just talk to her and let her know you are interested without telling her straight out.

and no matter what, DO NOT GET STUCK INTO THE FRIEND ZONE!

#22 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Grow a six pack, that'll help.

#23 Posted by MrDirector786 (43416 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj2DeadPool said:

ha, he called you a jabroni, thats a cool word.

lol

#24 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

First off if you don't talk to her that much then it's extremely unlikely. Start talking to her more, or if you can't at school find her on facebook and talk to her on there. Just make sure you don't come off to strong start building a friendship then see where it goes from there.

#25 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

Push her down the stairs and run....

Once she gets out of the hospital take baby steps. Just be around her more and find out what her interests are. Once you know try to engage her on those topics and slowly work your courage up to ask her out. The thing about dating is it's not rocket science but it is brain surgery. It's terribly uncomplicated and complicated at the same time. You just have to be respectful and try your best and see what happens.

#26 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio
@EnSabahNurX said:

Not sure what to do but you need to remove her last name ASAP

Why did he do that? 0_0
#27 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja said:
For starters get off the internet jabroni. 
Well except for Facebook. If she doesn't  give out her number, she might give out her Facebook 1st.
#28 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@ssj2DeadPool said:

Dont tell her dude, I have tried that millions of times and It has never worked. I am 26. Just be playfull with her and act cool. She will let you know if she wants you. Do not tell her you like her man. Seriously. Dont do it. Trust me. I have been making that mistake my whole life. IT NEVER WORKS, IT FREAKS THEM OUT!!!

this times a million.

But seriously. be yourself, And If she doesn't like you for yourself then PLEASE don't try to change for her. It will only end badly.

#29 Posted by The Stegman (23204 posts) - - Show Bio

push her in the mud, that shows em you likes them!

Online
#30 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, first, you'll need chloroform....

#31 Posted by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Well, first, you'll need chloroform....

"Hey baby does this napkin smell like chloroform?"

#32 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScarlettAssassin: I would say ease her into it.

#33 Posted by DarkShadows (742 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you should talk to her first, you know, really talk to her instead of saying hi. But don't quickly say, "I like you."

That will scare her.

#34 Edited by The Impersonator (5076 posts) - - Show Bio

Open up a conversation and reveal those feelings with her. I'm sure she'll like you back. It's worth a try. :)

#35 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

what in the world is a 15 yro doing on the internet to get advice for dating? that's what 50 year old men/women do. do what normal 15 yros do and just do your thang. it's an everyday thang when you let your nuts hang. 

#36 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

get the hell away from the internet.

#37 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: Tell her the truth. Sit back and say "Hey girl, what you doin' now? Wait till you see my *explicit*. I'm kidding. Be honest with her, just talk to her and I highly recommend you tell a good corny joke or some kind stupid pun. Gets them every time. I mean, how do you think Spider-Man gets the girls? Hell, how do you think most guys get the girl? It's all about communication.

#38 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Show her how rich and cool you are! Read Action Comics #1 (1938, not the new one) in front of her. :D And as a topic of conversation, ask her who would win between Sentry and Majestic. If she said Sentry, walk away. She's not worth any of your time... Nyahahaha!

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberninja: You should have referenced "Roody poo candy ass." That one is always a winner.

@utotheg38 said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@ssj2DeadPool said:

Dont tell her dude, I have tried that millions of times and It has never worked. I am 26. Just be playfull with her and act cool. She will let you know if she wants you. Do not tell her you like her man. Seriously. Dont do it. Trust me. I have been making that mistake my whole life. IT NEVER WORKS, IT FREAKS THEM OUT!!!

this times a million.

But seriously. be yourself, And If she doesn't like you for yourself then PLEASE don't try to change for her. It will only end badly.

You earn cool points for posting Fleece Johnson, the Booty Warrior.

#40 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

For starters, you need to start talking to her, and see if she wants to hang out and do something sometime with her spare time.

-

That's it. Worry about that first. Not even if she likes you or not either, you'll discover that by just spending time with her, and possible by getting to know you better she will or will more if she doesn't already.

#41 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

Okay, so I'm 15 and I have a huge crush on this one girl at my school named Julia. The only problem is I don't know if she likes me back. I mean, she never says hi to me in the halls unless I say hi first. We hardly ever talk, and only so when I bring up certain things (She did compliment me on my musical project about a Wolfman musical and on my CSP) :) Any advice? I don't know what to do!

Hmph. Well, I would definitely go for it. I think you are lucky that it isn't a close friend of yours. This way, if you do 'freak her out', you can just move on.

@ScarlettAssassin said:

@ssj2DeadPool said:

Of course pay her attention and flirt. BUT DO NOT SAY "HEY I LIKE YOU" lol, im telling him what not to do. But yea man, just try to hang out with her, gain her trust, flirt, whatever, BUT DO NOT TELL HER YOU LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well. he won't have to say he likes her if he's flirting and paying attention to her. It kind of goes without saying. But I understand what you are saying.

I completely agree! I wouldn't say, "I like you" but if you are flirting, she will be able to tell. This way it makes it easier. She can either act distant, so trying to let you down easily, or perhaps be as 'vigourous' as you.

You just have to be as perceptive as her IMO.

#42 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Just talk to her and try being her friend first. 
#43 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

10 out of 10 Comicvine forum posters agree. Talk to her. Oh and don't be creepy.

#44 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

we make the wolfman musical and ask her to play the main character

#45 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5897 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSpiritStalker:

LOL, that would help. Though she would need a sex change xD.

#46 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk to her. That's all I can say, really.

#47 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

@Donnieman v5.1 said:

Nice

#49 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lance Uppercut: I thought so too.

#50 Posted by MrDirector786 (43416 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Show her how rich and cool you are! Read Action Comics #1 (1938, not the new one) in front of her. :D And as a topic of conversation, ask her who would win between Sentry and Majestic. If she said Sentry, walk away. She's not worth any of your time... Nyahahaha!

LOL. Speaking of which, I have lost count of how many times I've said lol to your posts. :P