DCCR2011 Top 10 Most Powerful Jedi of all-time: 1-4

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Well as, this is the top 10 most powerful/skilled Jedi of all-time. I will be taking the route @shootingnova took with bis first most powerful Sith Lord thread, with this list so I hope you'll enjoy.

Side Note: This list will be mainly a Star Wars Legends list, as canon doesn't really have much at the moment. I will also be splitting this up into several different blogs because I'm to lazy and pressed for time to do them all at once. With that being said, lets begin shall we?

Most Powerful

1) Luke

No Caption Provided

Was there ever any doubt? Luke is the son of the Chosen One Anakin Skywalker, and being so, he inherited his fathers awesome Force potential. Via accolades and feats he easily the most powerful Jedi of all-time and is the leading candidate for the most powerful Force sensitive sans entities the galaxy has ever seen (though Palpatine may have something to say about that).

Accolades:

• Stated as having the Force potential of his father, the Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker
  • Being stated as being the most Powerful Jedi in the galaxy during the Yuuzhan Vong War.
  • Stated as having more potential than Emperor Palpatine.
  • Mused by Vader to have even more Force potential than even himself as Anakin Skywalker.

Feats:

• Manipulated several Proton Bombs thousands of feet in the air.
  • One shotted several Vong Warriors with a telekinetic wave.
  • Toppled a AT-AT via telekenetic power.
  • Crushed Mountain sized fortresses, rebuilt it, crushed it again, and scattered it's remains in the sea.
  • Held up an falling ISD.
  • Stomped Caedus with the Force..
  • Manipulated a Dovin Basal created Black Hole.
  • Walked on Lava and shielded himself from falling lava.
  • Deflected an AT-AT Chain Laser.
  • Can teleport anywhere in the known Galaxy via Fold Space.
  • Has manipulated the weather.
  • One shotted Yuuzhan Vong Warriors with Electronic Judgment.
  • Via Alter Environment, can control temperature and cause a creature three times the size of an X-Wing and resistance to blaster bolts to explode.
  • Telepathically scanned the minds of an entire Solar System of beings.
  • Used TP to connect his mind to Black Hole, who was in another Dimension (Hyperspace).
  • Caused Darth Caedus to flee, by implanting on his mind the illusion of an entire fleet of ships.
  • Used telepathy to hypnotize being, put them to sleep, implant/take away memories, etc, etc.
  • Used Doppleganger
  • Caused himself to become completely invisible to everyone in the Unrelieved sans his son Ben Skywalker

I could keep going on and on, but this alone proves my point.

2) Yoda

No Caption Provided

Yeah, Yoda is pretty much a no brainier for second in my opinion. He has gone toe-to-toe with the most powerful Sith Lord to ever exist, and basically stalemated him. He is the avatar of light, the model Jedi in the Order - and quite frankly a badass.

Accolades:

• Being called the most powerful Jedi in the Order during his time
  • Stated as being the most powerful and devastating foe the Darkness have ever known
  • Stated by several sources to be near, or a flat-out equal to the confirmed most powerful Sith Lord ever to have lived; Darth Sidious.

Feats (Some taken from Silver's posted by Canon blog)

Feats:

• Destroying two droid C-9979 landing vessels
  • Causing an avalanche
  • Perceiving events and eventualities throughout the galaxy
  • Altering the tides of battles by influencing armies and fleets
  • Absorbing and redirecting Force Lightning
  • Projecting Force Light
  • Rendering himself immovable against forces moving ships
  • Practically stomping Ventress with the Force
  • Tossed around Senetor Pods
  • Force pushed Palpatine

3. Kyp Durron

No Caption Provided

....I admit. Here is where it starts to get a tad murky, some may argue, Revan, Anika, or Jacen belongs in this spot - but I'm a firm believer of Kyp. Kyp Durron, in my opinion, is in the tier of Yoda when it comes to pure Force power. He has been praised by his peers for his power, and is sporting feats are nothing short of amazing.

Accolades:

• Stated as being very power and skilled in the Force
  • Was stated as having "freighting" Force power by Luke Skywalker
  • Stated by Luke as being the most powerful Force presence he's felt with Obi-Wan and Yoda
  • Surpassed all the other Apprentices on the Jedi Academy by Lightyears with only a few weeks training.
  • Corran Horn concedes that even his best is nothing compared to Kyp's - and he even went on to say he was intimidated by his Force power
  • Stated by Luke Skywalker to have the potential to be the "greatest Jedi of them all"

Feats:

• Knows Force drain
  • Can summon Force Lightning
  • Used Alter Environment to one shot a Leviathan
  • Used a dead Corellian space Freighter as a telekinetic weapon.
  • Tossed Builders at Flying TIE Fighters
  • Was stated to have the power to pull the Sun Crusher from the surface of the planet
  • Invented the Shadow Bomb technique
  • Hurled Corran Horn across a hanger bay with the flick of his wrist
  • Manipulated a Black Hole generated by a Dovin Basal
  • With help from Exar Kun, separated Luke souls from his body
  • Plot routs through Hyperspace via Astrogate without any Jedi training, formal or informal whatsoever
  • Can erase/implant memories in others.
  • Cast images in others mind

4) Jacen Solo

No Caption Provided

Well this is where the real controversy comes in at. Jacen, via novel blurbs was second only to Luke in the NJO, but I can't remember if that pertained to Force powers or all around. Regardless, the debate between Kyp vs Jacen, and by extension the second most powerful Jedi in the NJO rages on.

Accolade:

• Stated as being the second most formidable/powerful Jedi in the NJO
  • Was stated to have great Force potential
  • Was ranked alongside Luke Skywalker as a threat to the Yuuzhan Vong
  • Achieved Oness and became the most Powerful Jedi the galaxy has ever seen.

Feats:

• Used Force deflection to repel Star Destroyer Laser canon fire.
  • Casually absorbed blaster fire in the palm of his hands
  • Telepathically erased Ben Skywalker's memory.
  • Manipulated an X-wing casually.
  • Used esoteric Force powers such as Flow Walk Art of the Small, Fold Space, Fighting Sight, etc, etc.
  • Has used Memory Rub
  • Has shown the ability to create Illusion, implant emotions in others, etc, etc

Well, that's about all for now. I may come here later on and add feats accordingly since I was kinda pressed for time...so what do you think Viners do you agree? Disagree? Opinion people?

Thanks for reading if you did BTW.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I don't know much star wars but this was informative

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Does the force awaken character not count? And what about Darth Vader?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

How often do Jedi use Force Lightning ?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dagmar_merrill said:

I don't know much star wars but this was informative

Sweet.

@ccraft said:

Does the force awaken character not count? And what about Darth Vader?

Force Awaken dude lacks any worthwhile feats. :P Plus, Vader is a Sith so he's not included here. Though, Anakin may make the top 5.

@king_saturn said:

How often do Jedi use Force Lightning ?

Since it's seen as a Darkside power, not often. Though, the likes of Luke Skywalker, Jaden Korr, Kyle Katarn, Plo Koon, Jaina Solo, etc, etc have all used it before.

@jkbart said:

Hmm, you think that Kyp's place is controversial? I visit all those places rarely, so I can't speak for the general direction of fans' opinions, so I'm actually curious. Kyp's place was obvious for me.

Yeah. I've researched this topic extensively and it something of an impasse between the two from what I've seen. Comparing actual feats, Kyp is superior, but Jacen is more versatile and knows more esoteric and eccentric powers.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dccomicsrule2011: In regards to Revan, is he even considered a "Jedi" anymore? He hasn't actually been a Jedi, in name at least and by morals, since before he was captured by Vitiate. Or would Gray Jedi be grouped with Jedi for your list?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Didn't the force awaken guy us the force to bring down a star destroyer? That was pretty big feat O_O

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: You're thinking of the guy, Galen Marek, from The Force Unleashed. The Force Awakens is the new movie coming out, haha

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Ah thank you for the correction haha

No Caption Provided

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Hmmm good point. But in all honestly, I planned on adding Gray Jedi as well so Revan wouldn't certainly make the list. Now where he should fall, I'm still wondering. Anakin, Revan and Galen Marek are all deserving of the 5 spot. @shootingnova: Thoughts on my list so far?

@ccraft: Oh, you meant Starkiller. Well he is a top 7 guy for sure, and maybe even 5.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: If you're basing this lost off of who has the most knowledge of the Force, most knowledge/skill with a lightsaber, and overall strength in the Force, I would honestly put Revan at 5. Although he's not as strong in the raw Force power department as the other two you mentioned, he knows more about both sides of the Force than either of them. And skill wise, although he's not as skilled as Anakin in any of the forms he knows, he certainly knows enough about all of them to give him a chance against almost any Jedi/Sith, except Sidious, Yoda, Caedus, Luke, and maybe a few others(talking solely dueling). He should be more skilled than Galen as a duelist, seeing as how Galen's best feat was beating Vader while he himself had an edge(he had dueled Vader multiple times before and knew his style very well, plus Vader wasn't at his most skillful when they dueled).

That's all my opinion, though. Lol

JKBart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if it would be "overall" placement, then Kyp wouldn't be as high because he is extremely inferior to Jacen in regards to lightsaber ability, Revan wouldn't be any sensible option as Anakin is heavily superior to him in lightsaber mastery, etc. It's only about the greatest LS Force users imo, as the title puts it.

In terms of power I would still put Anakin above Revan, if only slightly. Then Galen Marek. I don't count TFU II Starkiller as he's neither Jedi nor Sith, just an angry hoodie caring only about finding the gf of his original lol.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkbart:

just an angry hoodie caring only about finding the gf of his original lol.

LOL

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller!...............could rek Kyp in the force ;)

Nice thread DC!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Revan's probably going to be next? I'd still put Anakin above him, though. Just.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@dccomicsrule2011: If you're basing this lost off of who has the most knowledge of the Force, most knowledge/skill with a lightsaber, and overall strength in the Force, I would honestly put Revan at 5. Although he's not as strong in the raw Force power department as the other two you mentioned, he knows more about both sides of the Force than either of them. And skill wise, although he's not as skilled as Anakin in any of the forms he knows, he certainly knows enough about all of them to give him a chance against almost any Jedi/Sith, except Sidious, Yoda, Caedus, Luke, and maybe a few others(talking solely dueling). He should be more skilled than Galen as a duelist, seeing as how Galen's best feat was beating Vader while he himself had an edge(he had dueled Vader multiple times before and knew his style very well, plus Vader wasn't at his most skillful when they dueled).

That's all my opinion, though. Lol

This would be a great point, but as Jkbart said, I was only going for pure Force power with this one. I plan to do a separate one for skill and overall when I get time.

@jkbart said:

In terms of power I would still put Anakin above Revan, if only slightly. Then Galen Marek. I don't count TFU II Starkiller as he's neither Jedi nor Sith, just an angry hoodie caring only about finding the gf of his original lol.

I agree. Also, LAL @ the last comment.

@eisenfauste said:

Starkiller!...............could rek Kyp in the force ;)

No Caption Provided

Nice thread DC!

Thanks. ^_^

Revan's probably going to be next? I'd still put Anakin above him, though. Just.

Him or Anakin. I'm thinkng the comparison between the two of them mirror the situation of Jacen and Kyp. One is sporting superior power showing while the other shares versatility and esoteric advantage.

I may have to scan through Galen Marek respect thread again to make my final decisions on 5-7.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingVenus

Windu??

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Windu??

Windu Force feats isn't good enough to be in the top 10, to be honest. I wouldn't even put him too far above the likes of Jax Pavan, Ulic or even Corran Horn.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I have Anakin above Galen, but it's your list.

With that being said.....when will you be making a Top 10 Most Powerful Jedi lis? I want to see how often we agree (or disagree) on these type of things.:D

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Not too long, I think. In fact, for my 100th blog, which will be my next, I may make something like this.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Oh yeah, of course, I definitely agree. Anakin would be 5 going off of the way you're trying to order them then. Or, I should say he "should" be five. Lol.

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sXe619

@thevivas said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Oh yeah, of course, I definitely agree. Anakin would be 5 going off of the way you're trying to order them then. Or, I should say he "should" be five. Lol.

True, but in my opinion, Revan should be #5 due to having greater force knowledge and more esoteric powers, while still definitely being comparable to Anakin in terms of raw power. In my book, Revan should be above Anakin. But it's DC's list ;)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheVivas

@sxe619: Dude......that's almost the exact same thing I said earlier haha x)

Great minds think alike, yo!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Galen really count as a Jedi?

Anyway if Starkiller is being excluded then this seems like a solid list.

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Dude......that's almost the exact same thing I said earlier haha x)

Great minds think alike, yo!

Whoops, skipped some of the comments haha.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Technically, he can. He died rejecting the dark side and chose the "Jedi" option, if you will, by choosing to allow the Rebel leaders and Juno escape rather than get revenge on Darth Vader.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@highaccuser: Technically, he can. He died rejecting the dark side and chose the "Jedi" option, if you will, by choosing to allow the Rebel leaders and Juno escape rather than get revenge on Darth Vader.

That just means he abandoned the dark side, which is largely different from actually being a Jedi.

I suppose if he counts the next spot is between him, Anakin, and Revan.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I said technically because he "tried" being a Jedi, hence the "Jedi" option of sacrificing himself. But that's just how I look at it.

And yeah, I think DC is trying to figure out between the three of them who is number 5.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

I have Anakin above Galen, but it's your list.

To me, Galen is above Anakin in power, honestly. He has superior TK, Tutaminis, and extremely powerful Lightning.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87: How is his telekinesis superior?

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Manipulaing a falling ISD>moving a much smaller Conqueror-class dreadnaught. Both feats were performed with maximum or at least heavy effort, and Galen's is just better.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

@zapan87: Galen used way more effort and Anakin was before his prime. Galen was, as well, but Anakin obviously improved more.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Even then, Galen manipulated that ISD to a greater extent than Anakin, and it was maximum effort for both nonetheless. Marek's other TK feats are also better than Anakin's, not to mention that, at least to my knowledge, the latter was never stated to have become more powerful during the Clone Wars. Of course I'd expect Anakin to improve given his unparalleled potential, but the problem with him is that he seems to focus exclusively on his combat skill. Not that it actually matters since Galen is not a Jedi.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87: Anakin has been stated to have got more powerful over the course of the Clone Wars, and he might actually have better feats than that, as well as accolades. Potentially being more powerful than Yoda, being powerful enough to call down the ninety-by-sixty dome in LoE, being more powerful than Dooku, etc.