Who can beat Flash?

• 75 results
Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Flash is only considered that strong because people are trying to put real life logic into a comic book world (In that case everyone could pretty much destroy earth just by punching air), truth is alot of people would easily beat him in-comic. He could technically get shot to death in an alley by a random thug if his mind drifted for a moment and he didnt activate his super senses.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Can't anyone kill him if he is standing still and unaware? I mean just take a shot a mile away while Barry is watching TV.

*Before someone counters with "Flash can just dodge it" I just want to say that bullets travel faster than sound so there will be nothing to indicate the oncoming bullet to the unsuspecting Flash not giving him any time to react.

I think this.

Unless he is focused or expecting an attack, many more people (especially with prep,so they can get the drop on him) can beat him.

And before someone says "he can see in the future",I am pretty sure that it requires a lot of focus and,again,if he is unfocused and not expecting any attack,then he loses.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cameron83: It is shown in New 52, that his reflexes instantly reacts in FTL speed when it begins to get damaged. This is shown as subconscious as Barry didn't notice the bullet fired by Mob Rule.

Anyway:

Zoom, Professor Zoom and Wally West have been shown to be faster than him.

Captain Cold and Turtle Man are capable of cancelling his speed force powers, making him extremely weak.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

@cameron83: It is shown in New 52, that his reflexes instantly reacts in FTL speed when it begins to get damaged. This is shown as subconscious as Barry didn't notice the bullet fired by Mob Rule.

Anyway:

Zoom, Professor Zoom and Wally West have been shown to be faster than him.

Captain Cold and Turtle Man are capable of cancelling his speed force powers, making him extremely weak.

They can? Who's turtle man......?

I didn't know that they can.....

So I guess the only way to defeat him is to have something that negates or disrupts the speed force.....never thought about that.

Honestly,that is the only way to beat him?....interesting.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By PapiNacho

Vibe has been shown to handle him in Trinity War, and I recall a comic where Batman gassed a Starro possessed Flash by rigging the room and just waiting for him with a mask on.

Edit: Grodd has also handled him in the comic until Barry took him to the speed force. Additionally Superman has tagged him often, and he only needs to do it once. Also, Deathstroke is pretty famous for taking him down with bombs.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

zoom is still just a blur

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:
No Caption Provided

zoom is still just a blur

Damn.

So Zoom can also beat him.....

just curious,why is that?

Is it because Zoom's powers manipulate Time or something?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

plasticman is strongest member of justic league. Just wanted to clear that up.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: that's completely right. Zoom's power manipulate time around him, he's not actually "fast" but he hulmiliates the flashes regularly.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Yeah he can manipulate time until it goes so slow for him, that even Flash seems to move in slow motion.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

just plain Hulmiliating impulse

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:
No Caption Provided

just plain Hulmiliating impulse

Damn.....I kinda take back what I said about Flash being unbeatable and uninteresting in the old universe.....I mean,at the same time he IS powerful,but I never really thought about negating his power as a way of defeating him,and I completely forgot about Zoom.

Does Superman have the reflexes or power to beat him? I mean,the only advantage Superman has is his flight....

And I hear that Flash can move through energy shields.

Also,thanks for the enlightenment :)

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Cooldes
No Caption Provided

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MakkyD

@cameron83: Illusions is another way of defeating Flash. Some of his rogues gallery such as Abra Kadabra and the Top use this.

Mirror Master can teleport anywhere with a reflective surface and while he can hit Flash from mirrors, flash can't hit him.

If those aren't good enough, sometimes good old deadly gases does the trick as used by Doctor Alchemy.

Weather wizard can increase the heat in an area, weakening Flash's body so he is unable to run and can create fog to allow traps against Flash. Flash is also wary of using powers in fog in case of civilian casualties.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cameron83

@maccyd said:

@cameron83: Illusions is another way of defeating Flash. Some of his rogues gallery such as Abra Kadabra and the Top use this.

Mirror Master can teleport anywhere with a reflective surface and while he can hit Flash from mirrors, flash can't hit him.

If those aren't good enough, sometimes good old deadly gases does the trick as used by Doctor Alchemy.

Weather wizard can increase the heat in an area, weakening Flash's body so he is unable to run and can create fog to allow traps against Flash. Flash is also wary of using powers in fog in case of civilian casualties.

I also never thought of Illusions....why did I forget that?!?

And that Mirror Master thing....maybe I need to read up on Flash......

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Superman isn't as fast as I understand but he is superfast so if he can't be snuck up on, he has all the extra powers to boot. MM is mentioned, I guess if he has superspeed he could as well. Some with TK and TP might be able to as well they can sense him and snatch him. Then of course Apocalypse, Thanos and Sabretooth. I don't really know of the flash's advanced mechanics, but just some uninformed ideas

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So i have been on this website for a few months now and every battle I see that involves Flash, a large majority of people say "Flash stomps" without even posting scans. I made a Flash vs Pre-Crisis Superman a while back and even then a lot of people said Flash would win.

I was thinking who could really beat him without being a reality bender/ Mind raper/ Time traveler/ Unkillable/Omnipotent etc.

But I was thinking what if someone could blow up the planets, use telekinesis on him, phase or teleport beat Flash?

Isn't Flash a time traveler? So are you saying he can have these powers but his opponent can't?

What about Sebastian Shaw? Or would his power not be able to handle Flash's?

Hmm...

Superboy Prime

Galactus

Silver Surfer

Darkseid

Also, what are the battle conditions? standing right in front of each other? Because if that's not the case, anyone with tricky superpowers like Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch might be able to do something.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry *troll face* (in before the fanboy attack)

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

My dad. My dad can also beat all your dads

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jas0

Saint of Killers and Jesse Custer.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Shot

Ghost Rider

Proteus

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Silver Surfer

Mirror Master

Plastic Man

I think I broke a few rules.

A ton of people can stalemate though.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Takion and Nekron

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well people that Beerus can one shot could one shot flash.