Out of "The Big 3" which 2015 film will make the most money?

• 55 results
Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Out of "The Big 3" which 2015 film will make the most money? (107 votes)

The Avengers: Age of Ultron 55%
Superman vs Batman 31%
Star Wars 14%

So 2015 really is going to be a big year... Sure we got Fantastic Four, Terminator and the Hunger Games thrown in there, but the most talked about are The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Superman/Batman film and Star Wars.

So out of these 3 films, which will dominate the Box Office?

• 
Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say for BvS.

People said TDKR would make more than Avengers.

People said Man of Steel would make more than Iron Man 3.

Not hatin' just sayin'.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its star wars. Personally I want star wars to p*ss off, all the guys I work with aged 35-55, about 25 of them, are massive star wars fans who look at the originals with rose tinted glasses, wont have any bad things said about them and disagree that Avengers is better. They have infected their kids with their twisted views, and I'm sure they will all throw fists full of money at this, whereas only 4 people There would undoubtedly go to see Ultron or MoS2. I'll go see these a couple of times to make up for it though!

Avatar image for deadpool_is_better_than_you
Deadpool_is_better_than_you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars isn't as popular as it used to be. Mainly because of the awful prequels. Avengers is an established franchise so I see that doing the best. MOS2 is gonna be great to experience but will it deliver the hype or not could impact its sales.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its going to be a close one, but I went with Avengers. Marvel and the Avengers has the track record, Man of Steel 2 is all hype as of now. But who knows what happens when you start seeing trailers for all three.

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Superman vs Batman