• 126 results
#101 Edited by Saapth89 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyrus said:

The only casting I'm doubting right now in Guardians is Bautista. I've only seen him say 5 words in previews for Riddick and it already doesn't look good IMO.

Yeah have some doubts too, although his physical appearance helps a lot. I hope he will be ok.

#102 Posted by Solomonwreath (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one:

Do you think that tom hardy could play doctor doom. I think he would be at least passable if they went the whole bane voice route.

#103 Posted by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Its funny that BY FAR the best known actor in the film is going to play a talking Raccoon. I honestly will not be very surprised if this movie is a flop. I would feel bad for the fans but this has the makings of a flop all over it. Heavy use of CG, pretty much no A list actors, relatively unknown source material and whats sure to be a pretty large budget. This is starting to sound exactly like John Carter.

#104 Posted by TheHeat (451 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyrus said:

Man just look at the cast...

Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Glenn Close, John C. Reilly, Benicio del Toro...

You left out Karen Gillan, Michael Rooker, Djimon Hounsou, and Lee Pace.

#106 Posted by E1000 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

No problem with him but what the hell is that concept art ? why so not fluffy ?

#107 Posted by herrweis (433 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get this whole fascination with guardians of the galaxy.

#108 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this choice.

#109 Posted by manwithoutshame (654 posts) - - Show Bio

this movie is going to be a gigantic stink-bomb.

#110 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11046 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean... I guess it's cool.

#111 Posted by fiodestromus (1023 posts) - - Show Bio

Bro this could not get any better

All the superhero casting choices as of late have been perfect

My fanboy thirst has been satisfied

#112 Posted by AmazingWebHead (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. I hope he can do the voice right.

#113 Posted by Bad_People (163 posts) - - Show Bio

The only problem here is Cooper isn't suited for voice work. It's not that he has a bad voice but his best foot forward is always his face.

#114 Posted by ccraft (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

it seems that people who aren't very interested in this film are the only ones bashing it.

#115 Posted by ccraft (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn you can never please everybody especially comicbook fans when it comes to comicbook movies.

#116 Posted by Wolfrazer (6714 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I just had a thought....don't you think RR would have some serious muscle under his fur from lugging around weapons that are x2, x3 times his size?

#117 Edited by Ordinary_Origin (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Cooper rocks and I trust him to work well with the movie

#118 Edited by Rainx20 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Rocket Raccoon is cheesy but I like Bradley Cooper so this actually make me okay with the Raccoon.

#119 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

OR!...or.....is Rocket Raccoon....Bradly Cooper? O_O

#121 Posted by juliajuliee547 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

my neighbor's ex-wife makes $61 an hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her paycheck was $12913 just working on the laptop for a few hours. go to my blog......WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

#122 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one:

Do you think that tom hardy could play doctor doom. I think he would be at least passable if they went the whole bane voice route.

I think a lot of people could be at least passable if they went with the Bane voice route but yes his voice on TDK Rises can be a solid Doom voice.

(+)

#123 Posted by Super_Phil (117 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been waiting for Bradley Cooper to be in a super movie and I love Gotg so great news!!!!!!!

However Warner bros get your act together he would have made a good flash or even green lantern

#124 Posted by Perfect 10 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

i will reserve judgement until i hear him in a trailer. i did like the voices that disney pick for guardians of the galaxy in animation so i really have no reason to worry, just not a cooper fan

#125 Posted by soloz (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj said:

Its funny that BY FAR the best known actor in the film is going to play a talking Raccoon. I honestly will not be very surprised if this movie is a flop. I would feel bad for the fans but this has the makings of a flop all over it. Heavy use of CG, pretty much no A list actors, relatively unknown source material and whats sure to be a pretty large budget. This is starting to sound exactly like John Carter.

Glenn Close and Benicio del Toro are Oscar winning A-list actors, donno what rock you been living under :P

#126 Posted by SuperBoyPrimeMa (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Bradley Cooper is going to be a great voice actor for Rocket Raccoon.

#127 Posted by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@soloz: Yeah so? Just because they are Oscar winning actors doesn't mean they're household names. I would say that Bradley Cooper is much more well known than Benicio Del Toro who's last big flick was that awful Wolfman movie. Glenn Close is the closest to Coopers fame but she will likely only have a bit part anyway.

#129 Posted by wolvieownsgalactus16 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Braders is a good looking guy. No doubt, but he got nothing on Hugh Jackman. That guy is a hunk, and a triple threat. Wolvie wins again!