THE END OF MARVEL chapter 1

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The date was 01/01/2014 a typical day in the marvel verse. Wade Wilson was busy getting thrown out from his newyears bash. Ok it was iron mans bash that deadpool crashed but wade never admit that. "Hey author get to the point" deadpool muttered as I carried on. And at that moment wade looked up to see a giant face looking down on him. The 10 meter giant picked up the hung over dead pool and brought dead pool to its mouth as screams were heard every where in the world. Wade drew his two pistols and began to shoot while "night night ugly giant" the titan proceeds to eat wade's upper body temporarily ending wades persistent mouth. Iron man had just gotten outside to witness the full horror there were titans everywhere most 4to 15 mmeters but some that are 50 meters plus. Ironman shoots energy beams from his hands blasting of the titans hands. Iron man sees that the titan begins to heal as it begins to charge. Iron man then blows off its head with a uniabeam and to his horror its head started to grow back. Wade inside the titans stomach climbs up the throat with his swords when he stabs the nape of the neck in the process. Suddenly the titan starts to die as wade screams "hot hot hot". Ironman watches this to closely as a second titan 7 meters grabs his leg iron man quickly blast the titans arm as dead pool reattached jumps on the titans back stabbing the back of the neck. Both his swords break on impact failing to cut through. Iron man flys through the titans flesh cutting the nape. Meanwhile in the devils play ground spiderman and dare devil are in tough straights so far unable to save anyone. Spider man pushes back a titans hands as Date devil gets grabbed quickly and crushed spider man swings forward only to get intercepted by a 12 meter titan. Dare devil is aten while spider man swings around and kicks the titan nape at full strength killing the titan. In another part of the world Charles Xavier school for gifted mutants looks like a war zone. Night crawler teleporting to advoid damage while Scott is blasting off a titan head completely off as rouge is aten alive. This represents the scene all over the world where enen super heroes are having trouble staying alive no less saving the population. What are THESE titans and will any survive find out next chapter.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

End of Marvel? Dude... that's like already happened. It's called Marvel NOW.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@hulk_post_absolute_power: Did you write this on your phone?

I ask as there are no paragraphs! Its a big wall of text. I havent read your idea as it is just a wall of jumbled words at the moment. There's an edit button, use it because it'll get more people to read your stuff. A bit of prepand taking some time to format can make the difference between 35 views and no comments to 75 views and 6 comments.

Edit it then @ me and I'll read it :)

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By feebadger

@hulk_post_absolute_power: I like it. I was intrigued enough to read the whole thing and am curious enough to read what happens next. That's all that matters with writing. I don't presume to know the purpose of you writing, but i was entertained, regardless of whether it had paragraphs or not. This is not the big time. This is fan fic. Express yourself and enjoy it.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feebadger: @hulk_post_absolute_power: Feebadger is right, this is not the big time, its just fan fiction. But if you want more people to read it it, then the easier it is to access then the more likely you'll get readers and comments

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Possibly, but as we all know, that's no guarantee. Works of near genius on here with perfect presentation get little to no hits or comments, so i say just go with what feels good.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feebadger: You do make a fair point, but the above work by @hulk_post_absolute_power: may be one of those works of genius, but until its in a readable way. I get just writing, but after writing comes editing

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: hello you caught me I did this on my phone. I was using this marvel /titans cross over to see how well I could tell a story on the first try before edits. I am still new to texting on a phone. I do plan to edit this after I story board the next chapter instead of just typing what randomly comes to mind

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: That all depends on what you want to achieve. Kerouac, Selby Jr, Anne Rice, Heinlein and Hemingway, amongst others may and might have disagreed with you though. They all either believed that the first writerly impression was the purest and best impression or that they're own viewpoint on writing was as valid and worthy as any others. I don't think there is a single writer on these forums, myself included who is so accomplished that they can speak in absolutes when it comes to another's writing, whether it be regarding form, structure, content or otherwise. We write because we own the words in that moment of writing. Or to paraphrase Bukowski, "as the spirit wanes, the form appears."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feebadger: In the interest of no longer hijacking this thread, I like your points though I disagree