Star wars GOT: Cold Blooded #2

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

"Stupid Annoo-dat prime." Sseick thought as he blasted shot after shot at Grog. The damn beast moved way too quickly for its size. Even when Sseick shot where Grog should have been the large reptile closed the distance without much effort. It swung around and smacked Sseick hard in the chest with its tail, sending him flying backwards into a fruit stand. Before his Gungang induced vision cleared from his eyes he felt the claws dig back into his vest, cutting into his chest and he was thrown across the market square again. Hitting the ground and rolling he pulled out a thermal det and set it on the scrap seller market next to him and one at his feet. Reloading his twin blasters he launched another ineffective barrage at Grog as it closed the gap between him yet again.

"Sssstupid!!" Grog yelled kneeing him in the stomach and then grabbing Sseick by the neck with his tail and slammed him into the ground. Sseick heard a few Clicks! and Pops! "A couple of ribs.... fight through this and get to the bacta." Sseick thought pulling out a vibro-dagger from his pocket. The humming emitted loudly as he grabbed the muscular tail and cut at it. A loud roaring emitted from Grog as a loud wet noise sounded and the Annoo-dat prime's blood spilled over Sseick's hand. Sseick dropped to his knees, taking the now detached tail off of his neck. Bracing himself he was sent backwards by an rough kick to the chest, rolling a couple of feet he came to a stop against a Tatoonie shop. Grog stood in place, roaring in pain over the loss of his tail. Sseick could only laugh,

"Three, two... one." Grog was soon enveloped by a large explosion, Sseick's dets going off at roughly the same time. Sseick wobbled back onto his feet as he felt his ribs slowly sliding back into place. "Ugh," he said wading through the smoke and fog of the now ruined market square. He bent over and picked up the one attached head of Grog, the easily ten pound head was stuck in a permanent roar of pain and defeat. Sseick pushed his communicator, "Pick up." A green acknowledgement and soon Rapture descended on the planet, the bottom hatch extending forward to Sseick.

L3X awaited him in the ship,

"Sir you look like the backside of a Hutt. Shall I prepare the bacta tanks?" As alluring as the notion of the healing touch of the bacta sounded Sseick shook his head. His body needed to heal on his own, he could already feel the natural healing taking its course as the splitting pain of a cracked rib turned into a dull ache. He clicked onto his comm channel and uttered three words,

"Payment is due." The screen was quite as a sole dark figure walked into view.

"Proof?" Sseick held up the decapitated head of Grog. The figure bowed,

"Very well. The credits will be wired to your account. It was a pleasure Mr.Monque. The Empire thanks you." Sseick didn't care whom or what the target that Grog once worked for, all that mattered now was that his job was finished and he got paid. Rolling his stiff neck he felt the scratches on his face scabbing over, that was one thing about being a bounty hunter with healing abilities, the scars never showed after a good fight. He hissed softly to himself, it was of little consequence.

Sseick clicked his communicator on as yet another message flashed up, a large Hutt figure materialized.

<<I have heard you are the one to go to for.... Issues.>> The Hutt spat and shook out,

"Correct." Sseick answered back, his mind already knowing where this was heading. The Hutt that sat/stood before him was none other that Suudaa Nem'ro himself, one of the biggest sponsors of the so called "Great Hunt."

<< I have an issue of such that needs immediate removal.... The payment? My sponsorship in the Great Hunt.>>

"Hmm the great hunt...."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Awesome, I love L2X and how he has a snarky personality while still being a loyal droid. Keep it up!

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Comiccrazeraze
Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Yeah I feel as if I still need to flesh.... Circuit?... Expound more upon L3X's character

He's an awesome character, would love to see more of him! :)

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

The Great Hunt, nice! I like where this is going.