Meeting a myth

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AdmiralLogic

Percy Pendragon didn't know who sent it. Nor how. It had no adress, not even a sign one had been there. It simply had the followint words.

Dear Percy,

I've been watching you for some time now and want to meet you. Go to tower in Los Angeles with the following light signals,

Green green,

blue,

red blue,

green blue.

I'll meet you there.

"So some crazy man has been watching me and wants to meet with me at a tower...how delightful." Percy said to himself. He didn't know why but he went anyway. There it was. A tower with the flashing lights just like the letter said.

When he entered he noticed another messege saying to go to the roof.

"What?!" Percy exclaimed somewhat quietly, "Does he want to shove me off or something?"

Climbing the stairs, he didn't want to take the elivater out of doubt, he finally reached the top. Half of the roof was perfectly lit up with a very bright spot. The other half seemed like a wall of darkness with an extra shadowy spot. Percy was directly in the middle.

"Hello Percy!" A voice said as a tall balding man stepped out of the bright spot wearing a white suit and having dark eyes, "Glad you could make it. I mean I knew you could but it's an expression."

"And who are you?" Percy ordered.

"I am Yin," Said a deep voice from the dark side Wearing a black suit and having bright blue eyes.

"And I am Yang," Added the smiling lighter one.

"What do you want?" Percy asked. He had his swords ready but also a smoke pellet hidden in his sleeve ready to escape quickly.

"For you-" Yang started, "To become-" Yin continued, "A knight." Yang finished.

Percy was rather disturbed. It was odd that they'd replied so well. It could have been rehearsed of course.

"First thing-" Yand said, "Is first." Yin finished. "You need to learn the darker side to your power." Yin said deeply stepping closer. "And how to better control the lighter side." Yang added.

"And what makes you think-" Percy tried to say.

"-that you'll trust us?" Yang continued, "Because we could kill you right now." Yin said. Suddenly Percy felt a peircing feeling in his ears. But only for a few moments.

"What stops me from doing it to you first." Percy stated.

"Go ahead and try us." Yin said stretching his arms.

Percy looked back and forth between them. He fired two lithtbeams one at each of them while leaping forwards and rolling before firing again and doing a backflip once again firing.

First attack was dodged. Second was blocked, Yin stopped it with a black object and Yamg stopped it by deflection. The third attack was litteraly cought and disintegrated. Their pure connection was enough to shock any normal person and their ability to not only survive his attacks but do it as if it was childs play was amazing.

"Now do you believe us?" Asked Yang smiling expectantly.

"Alright fine." Percy said, "But I don't trust you."

"I didn't expect you to." Commented Yin, "We'll see you later! Call us if you need help. But only if no one is watching." Yang said throwing something at him and stepping back at the same time as Yin. They both dissipated.

Percy cought it and examined it. It was a coin with a black side with a white dot and a white side with a black dot. Not the traditional Yin Yang sybol but still recognizable. On each dot it seemed to protrude a little. Probably a buton of some sort.

"Oh I forgot to tell you," Yin said suddenly appearing, "You'll be meeting some special people real soon." He grinned and disappeared yet again.

"Great," Percy said slipping the coin into a safe pocket, "Just great. Now I've got some crazy teleporters watching me who call themselves Yin and Yang and they say I'll meet special people. Well I'd rather meet them later when I'm on my own turf."

Percy switched into his white knight uniform and leapt off the building white light like wings coming off of him as he dove into the dark for a more reclusive trip back.

Avatar image for cosmicportugal27
CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That´s cool

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers