Marvel Re-Imagined : Rogue Part Two – 15 Years Later

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Edited By Pyrogram

Disclaimer - These characters belong to marvel. Just re-imagined by me... blah blah. Also could contain some violence, Nothing too bad though.

Thank you for everybody who read part 1 - This is the followup for her Origins! part 1 ( Clicky if you did not read it ) -

Now onto business! - Side note. If you have not read Tony stark part 1 , Dr Okonkwo has taken Stark captive. ( You will find out why I mentioned this )

-

No Caption Provided

Rogue – 15 Years Later

Previously

Anna was starting to regret not wearing her coat today as she walked through the dark street shivering, thinking about if she was going to wear Green or yellow to the Party tomorrow, maybe both. She rubbed her eyes as she scurried along the narrow street to her lonely apartment.

The rain poured down drenching her, she was really regretting not bringing that coat now – She walked a little faster and scrunched up her face with discomfort. She moved her eyes up but kept her head down to avoid the rain as she starred at her apartment, Virtually speeding into the doors she rushed to the bathroom and got the first towel in her vision, instantly comforting her now waterlogged hair she kicked off her shoes, took off her clothes and put some more suitable sleeping attire on. Pouncing into bed she peacefully closed her eyes.

The Next Morning

The early morning sun shone through the windows blinds, Highlighting how empty the room was, then finally shining onto Anna as she slept. Anna covered her eyes as the light slipped through her blinds. An unnatural shadow moved through the beam of light. Anna did not realize as she was busy rubbing her eyes, her eyes opened to be faced with silhouette looking over her, she gasped in shock but was swiftly pinned down by her wrists onto the bed. She could not see the attackers face – Her eyes had not adjusted to the light yet, the attacker starting chanting like he was talking to somebody before clenching his grip even harder, Anna started to rock side to side to just get a grip on one of his fingers, she did.

“Aarrgg” The man screamed as he retracted his right arm and backhanded her in the mouth, she grabbed his hand and absorbed the life-force in him.

For the last few years of her life Anna had learnt to control her powers. She could use them in two ways, she could either touch somebody and aboard their memories and abilities or focus the energy she absorbed into a blast of energy – But she cannot take the powers if she uses this method. She has also gained the ability to take powers without touching her opponent.

Anna kicked the man in the groin, he grunted as he attempted to strangle her, Anna raised her left arm and pointed it at his chest; A red current began to connect her hand and the man’s chest. He stumbled backwards clutching his neck as if he could not breathe. Curling her hands near her chest she suddenly jolted them forward as if she was throwing something, a red wave of electricity crashed into the man as he was sent flying backwards spinning into the wardrobe, Cloths poured all over him as he fell unconscious.

Anna jumped off her bed, ran to the man and grabbed him forcefully by the head. She began taking all of his memories to figure out who he was. Her eyes started twitching left to right as she slowly absorbed all of his memories. He started to cough blood and mumble. She carried on taking his memories; she was getting a few key words popping up in his mind, Shield, Stark, Powers, T’challa, Wakanda, Rogue – Her eyes widened as she heard Rogue appear in her head. Stumbling backwards she covered her eyes with her hands in anger as she remembered what happened all those years ago, she ran forward and punched the man in the mouth, repeatedly. Once her fists were covered in blood she stopped, pushed the man to the floor and began to run out of the room. Leaving a trail of broken teeth behind her. The man she now knew as T’challa pointed at her.

She looked over at him and spat. She ran towards the door but felt a sudden burning sensation in her stomach, Looking down she saw a knife stuck inside her. She started to go faint, her hands started to shake as she could not comprehend what happened. She shakily grabbed the knife, a rough skin-like feeling met her confused hands. She looked up as a black man appeared in front of her. She instinctively bear-hugged him, the knife rammed into her even more but she carried on – Absorbing everything this man had. Once done she dropped to her knees, she had taken just enough energy from him to be able to walk, she looked down at her hands as they went invisible. He must have had that power.

She stumbled outside the door and ran outside, bumping into an angry looking man. As she was invisible he did not see her, he looked around confused, she carried on walking, not sure where she was going. The man growled as he walked towards her apartment, the door was open.

Back in the bedroom

Dr Okonkwo woke up from the attack Anna had given him, he looked up at T’challa making notes on a piece of paper. T’challa turned around and punched the wall –

“Why did you let her do that to me?” He asked piercingly.

“I was documenting how she uses her powers, Intriguing. But...I think something unexpected happened. I have lost my ability.” The Doctor said half scared half excited.

T’challa swore in Wakandan “We need to get her back, she can TAKE powers? Amazing –“T’challa was cut off as a man slammed open the doors.

“Where’s the girl bub?” The man put his arms to the side as six deadly metal claws slid between his knuckles, Blood dripping from them.

T’challa jumped into the air, grabbed the ceiling light performing a swinging kick to the man’s head, The Claw man cracked his head to the side, Attempted to swipe T’challa, T’challa ducked , uppercutting the man but his hand instantly felt as if he had punched solid metal.

“Names Wolverine. Now again, Where is the girl!” He shouted without patience.

Wolverine charged forward at T’challa, while taking note of the Doctor, who seemed to be in the corner cowering. T’challa flew forwards with a kick…

Back on the street

Anna stumbled in the street invisible; – She had information from the man’s head. He was involved in her father’s death all those years ago. She did not know what to do, she looked back at the apartment as she saw shadows fighting through the window, she looked down and saw blood on her hands again from the wound. She suddenly felt faint and collapsed hitting her head on the concrete floor, a pool of blood began to form.

T’challa smashed through the window, He clicked a button on his wrist and a rope attached itself to the roof, he swung back into the building – But wolverine came out fly-kicking him out. The men toppled onto each other when they hit the floor, T’challa took out a dagger from his pocket and threw it at Wolverine, He dodged as he saw T’challa run away.

Wolverine sniffed the air; he walked around as he found Anna, lying in her own blood nearly dead. He picked her up and walked her to the apartment. Kicking open the doors he lay her on the bed, Dr Okonkwo was gone. He grunted as he opened Anna’s eyes.

“Wake up...Dammit” He grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her.

Anna opened her eyes herself, she saw Wolverine but could not do anything, she felt the life draining away from her.

“Touch my hand” I have powers that can help you.

Anna could not get the energy to lift her hand “I...Cannot” She said in a whisper.

Wolverine softly grabbed her hand and rested his head on her chest. “Now try”

Anna absorbed the man’s energy; He started to grunt in pain but did not say anything. She could feel her wound slowly healing – She had to be careful to not take too much energy from him or else she would kill him, or so she thought. She stopped.

“Who are you?” She purposefully did not take his memories. Those were not hers to take.

“My name is Logan" Logan paused.. "What can I call you?"

Rogue looked at the oxymoron of a man - He was a dangerous but obviously caring man, she raised her eyes.."Call me Rogue.."

-

You may want to know more about T'challa? Well Black Panthers Origins soon!

Thank you so much for reading ^_^

Feedback is very much wanted! - And yes. This was a little rushed, as you may pick up.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lykopis

Never, ever could I have guessed T'Challa would be involved in some way with Rogue. O_O Makes sense though since a powerset like hers would be highly sought after. She could learn everyone's secrets --

Thank you for the update! haha

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

@lykopis: Yup, T'Challa is going to be involved with everyone >:D

And Thank you for reading :)

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#3  Edited By RazzaTazz
@Pyrogram: Very cool, keep it going :)
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pyrogram

@RazzaTazz: Thank you ^_^

I will probably take a break from Rogue now as I am not actually writing X-men in this universe - MediumFlyer is. But I may get her again for a few other stories if she ever needs to tangle with Black panther for revenge >:D

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By kiss_lamia

@Pyrogram: Awesome chicken little :) i like it :D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pyrogram

@kiss_lamia: Thanks :P And chicken little again >:O lol

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By kiss_lamia

@Pyrogram: :P cluck cluck back to work loool :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pyrogram

@TheAcidSkull: Thank you matey :O

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@Pyrogram said:

-

No Caption Provided
But...I think something unexpected happened. I have lost my ability.” The Doctor said half scared half exited.

T’challa swore in Wakandan “We need to get her back, she can TAKE powers? Amazing –“T’challa was cut off as a man slammed open the doors.

Very good (just edit half exited to EXCITED and you'll be right)

Great story flow, still mysterious, love it!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pyrogram

@batkevin74: ahh ok man, Thank you for the feedback, and I have taken on board your Two ( not 2 ) stuff ;P Glad you enjoyed it ^_^

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batkevin74

@Pyrogram said:

The man put his arms to the side as six deadly metal claws slid between his knuckles, Blood dripping from them.

I noticed! Much better than 6 deadly metal claws...looks cheap! But other than that one small typo I noticed, very good

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pyrogram

@batkevin74: I just realized, I titled this 15-years-later - Instead of Fifteen. Wups :O

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By batkevin74

@Pyrogram: Meh! No big deal at all :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#15  Edited By wildvine

This was really good. Have to read Tony Stark to get caught up in your universe. Some of the descriptions are shaky. Like why didn't Wolverine just take her hand, rather then telling her to touch him? Fun read nonetheless.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: Thank you, I did think of some of those but O'well :P Thank's for the feedback , It is appreciated :)

punkpuppy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By punkpuppy3

Interesting! I really liked it! Can't wait to see what happens next!!

hellmouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hellmouse
No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers