Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

THE CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE WORKS OF AN ORIGINAL FICTION.

Immortality: Tales of the Undead- Wings of Darkness

Victor Crawford was a 300-year old vampire, who controlled the entire city of Las Vegas. He had become a prominent figure in the human society, since he was quite amongst the vampire group, whom they were selected to become the undead. However, Victor had been turned a long time ago, by his former master, and creator named Caleb. Caleb was a centuries-old vampire, who currently resided somewhere in the Carpathian Mountains, back in Romania. The locals were truly scared of him. This, Victor knew that Caleb would drink fresh, human blood, if someone planned to kill him, of course.

Back in 1740, Victor used to be a young nobleman, who was charmed by beautiful ladies, and lived in a fancy mansion. One day, while walking towards a bar, Victor had noticed Caleb, watching him from the dark shadows of French buildings. It was France, and Victor could remember the well-being of Caleb’s dark presence. Caleb had this mesmerizing appearance that could affect anyone, walking alone in the streets, and laughing, and talking to each other. They sometimes stared at the handsome figure itself. He looked old, and yet he was still alive, moving, and searching... Searching for what? Victor didn’t know. But he should have known that something was going to happen to him. A rich nobleman like Victor couldn’t take the risk of being caught by the thieves, who had planned to steal precious gold from him, and yes it did happen before.

But Caleb was far richer that any man could imagine. He currently owns the castle in Romania, and traveled far to the parts of Eastern Europe. He had the white-long hair, draped behind his back. Those red eyes, made him looked fierce, and it also made people very afraid of him. It was as if a ghost had come into town, looking for vengeance.

At that moment, Victor didn’t know what to expect from Caleb. He walked into the bar, had a nice drink, and chat with the ladies. Then an hour later, he walked out. A thief stabbed him on the back, and stole his bag of gold, and then left. But Caleb snatched him, and crushed his neck. Caleb left the body on the streets. When he had come to Victor, he offered his gift of immortality. Victor was dying, and that he didn’t want to see his own life taken away by a notorious thief. Not like this. Caleb asked if he wanted to become the undead. At first, Victor didn’t know what he was talking about. Then he gradually accepted it, thinking that he could live, once more. Caleb sunk his teeth into Victor's throat, and then slashed his wrist, offering the immortal blood. Victor drank from it, slowly.

To this day, Victor looked out from the window of his head office. He currently owned Crawford Incorporated. The mob who had connections to this kind of business, wanted to become a vampire. But Victor had told them, “No.” Because, he remembered that a group of angelic vampires had decided a long time ago, that turning everyone into vampires would be too much, and that it would cause chaos and destruction on Earth.

Who were these angelic vampires? That’s what Victor had been wanting to know all these years, after he was turned by Caleb. Caleb had an ancient book, which contained valuable information about these "heavenly" creatures. He had said that these creatures were fallen angels, and that they decided to roam the Earth in human disguise. They were fallen alright, and yet they were turned into something else. They were hungry for blood. The so-called Blood Angels had transformed a few humans into vampires. And that was how Caleb was created by a Blood Angel.

“Jesus Christ!” Victor said to Caleb. “I couldn’t believe it.” Caleb laughed, and said, “Yes, these angels were God’s creations, until Lucifer fought God himself, and then failed. The damnation had begun. Some of them were sent to Hell. Others were... You know.”

Yes, Victor knew the information alright. He had known that these Blood Angels still roamed the Earth, and God knew where they went, and how many humans have been turned into vampires.

“But beware, Victor,” Caleb warned him. “The fallen angel’s blood can have negative effects on any vampire. That is to say, the angel’s blood can accelerate the vampire’s evolution.”

“What do you mean?” Victor said, confused. “I don’t understand.”

Caleb got up from his chair, and stared at the fireplace. Both he and Victor were living in the Romanian castle. Caleb said, “If a vampire drinks the angel’s blood, that vampire will become a monster, unlike no other.”

Victor was shocked to hear this. But then he said, “But... you have been turned by the fallen angel.”

“Yes, I was,” Caleb confirmed. “But I was human back then. It is dangerous to drink angel’s blood, even after you become a vampire. You mustn’t do it, Victor. Or else...”

Victor didn’t know what to say.

“That is why I never drink blood from my own creator," Caleb continued. "He had warned me. It happened to others.”

“Others?”

Caleb turned towards Victor. “Yes, the other vampires went berserk. Their transformations were grotesque enough, that you couldn’t recognize them anymore. There were mindless, and dangerous creatures. The fallen angels had to kill them, before it got any worse than it was.”

“I see.” Victor said, thoughtfully. “But then... how do these vampires get to drink the angel’s blood? It doesn’t make sense.”

“It was a test.”

“A test?” Victor was surprised to hear it.

“Yes,” Caleb said, growing weary of the idea, that these Blood Angels had performed a forbidden experiment. It was unbelievable.

“They wanted to know,” Caleb said. "And they had realized their mistake, which is why I’m warning you, not to drink the angel’s blood. If you do that...”

Victor knew what his own master was going to say next.

“Listen, Victor,” Caleb said. “Do not think that it‘s easy for me. I have been a vampire all my life. Yet, I still don’t know why I chose this eternal lifestyle. When I saw you dying on that street... I thought it wouldn’t be a good idea to make you one. Because you had never known that vampires exist, especially the fallen angels. They are our original creators of damnation. We feared them, for if we do not listen to them, then we shall be destroyed. You know that? Don’t you?”

“Yes, I know.”

Caleb looked out the window. “Anyways, we’ll have to go and sleep. It’s almost dawn.” Victor had noticed it too.

The dawn approached the city of Las Vegas, and it was time for Victor to get some sleep. In fact, he had tight security, protecting him from the fearless, vampire hunters, and the mob, who might betray him at any moment. Time could only tell.

Victor opened the intercom, and said, “Jennifer.” Jennifer was his secretary, a beautiful blonde, who had been working under Victor’s orders for four years now. At one time, Victor took her out for dinner at a French restaurant, even though she knew what he was.

“Yes, Mr. Crawford,” Jennifer said, seemingly tired. Because she had to wake up early in the morning to handle important duties in Victor's "absence."

“I’m going to sleep in my coffin now.” Victor looked at the rising sun. "If anyone calls, tell them I’m busy.”

“Okay, Mr. Crawford,” Jennifer said. Victor went back toward the coffin and slept.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor found himself back in France. He was visiting a man, on an important business. His name was Charles Winston, hailing all the way from England. He said, “Victor, I don‘t mean to intrude your privacy, but... there are important matters to deal with. You just can’t go to Romania now.”

“It’s complicated, Charles. I can’t stay here any longer.”

Charles looked at him, as if Victor had gone mad. “But why on earth would you want to go there? You have important business here. It has to be done at once!”

Victor sighed. “You don’t understand, Charles. Look at me. How can I go in a daylight like this?”

“What on earth are you talking about? You look fine, Victor. I must say that you’re always a fine, young man, who knows what he is doing. But Victor... the cargo business... Who’s going to be in charge of that? You of all people, should know this. I just can’t believe what you’re saying!”

“Believe me, Charles. I know what I’m doing. Besides, I have some other business to attend to.”

“Business in Romania? Like what?”

“Jesus Christ, Charles! I have to go there! I have no other choice!”

“What‘s more important than the cargo business? Eh? We have worked together for ten years, Victor. Ten years! Can you believe that? If it wasn’t for us, we wouldn’t be here. For God’s sake, young man! Come to your bloody senses!”

“Do you want to know why I can’t stay here?” Victor approached his dear friend and partner closely. “LOOK AT ME!”

Charles was now stunned to see Victor’s pale appearance. Never in his life that the Englishman had seen such a creature beforehand. Yes, Victor was still young at his prime. But there was something awfully different about him. His eyes were quite red like... blood.

“Dear God!” Charles said in his whispered tone. “Victor... What... What has happened to you?”

Victor didn’t say anything much. But after the silence went on for a couple of minutes, he said, “Now do you know why I can’t stay here? I wanted to tell you, Charles. I really do. But I couldn’t... I was afraid.”

“I see...” Charles said, staring at a ship, which had just arrived from Africa. “It looks like I’ll have to take matters on my own hands. But Victor... Without you, how can I make it work? My family expected me to come home, anytime soon. How am I going to explain it to them?”

Victor sighed again. “Look, Charles... I’m sure you can handle it, somehow. You have friends. They can help you, whenever you need them.”

Charles didn’t say anything else. He removed his hat, and rubbed the back of his head. “Okay, Victor. I guess I can’t force you to stay here any longer. It seems wrong by the way. Who knows? After all, I’m your dearest friend.”

“I’m sorry, Charles.” Victor laid his cold hand on his friend’s shoulder. “After what’s happened, I don’t think I could work at the cargo business anymore. People might notice me being different, and it won't be good for our business. Trust me.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5 pm. Victor had woken up from his glass coffin, which was hidden in his private bedroom, with tight security. When he entered his office, everything went quiet. Of course, his secretary and other workers in the company, had gone home for the evening. In fact, Victor could only sleep from 5 am till 5 pm. The schedule time for the vampire to work in a company like this, could be complicated, because nobody would take orders from him, while he was asleep. He was worried that things might go wrong in his “absence.” But Victor was willing to find someone else to take the morning position, in order to handle the job, other than his blonde secretary. Crawford Inc. couldn’t go to waste without Victor’s presence, and he had learned the lesson from his old friend, Charles Winston. He should have taken the evening tasks to handle the cargo business itself. But it was back then, and he was afraid that people might find out his vampire nature. Things have now changed for Victor himself, and that he wouldn’t want to make the same mistake again.

However, the daily contacts that came from other businessmen, would prove futile for the 300-year old vampire. They hadn’t learned about Victor’s true nature yet, and that could be a huge problem. He had to make a personal meeting, to announce someone to act as the “morning” CEO in his absence. What would they think? Should he tell them, what he was? Or should he lie to them, that he was on a vacation?

There was a tap on the window screen. Victor didn’t know who it was, until he saw the winged creature, standing there, and staring at him. Yes, it was the fallen angel who arrived at the office. Victor opened the screen from the balcony.

“What are you doing here, Gabriel?”

Gabriel smiled at him. He looked much different from the other angels, that Victor had seen in the Italian paintings. His black wings indicated, that he was a fallen angel, even though he wasn’t a demon with bat wings. His blonde hair was strewn from his back. He wore blue jeans, more like the character Angel from the X-Men comics. But his skin was white, and pale-looking. He had the characteristics of a vampire like most fallen angels out there. However, their weaknesses were quite different, compared to traditional vampires. These angels couldn’t get killed by wooden stakes, or silver. But they do get affected by the cross, holy water, and the sunlight. They couldn't even enter churches, and other holy places either.

“Hello, Victor,” Gabriel said. He took a note to his office. This meant that Gabriel had come for the first time. “I see you have great tastes. You haven’t changed a bit.”

“What the hell are you doing here?” Victor said angrily. He met the angel once, when Gabriel had to visit Caleb for important matters. Victor never liked the fallen angel in the first place, and so did Caleb.

“I have come for you,” Gabriel finally replied. He stared at a chair across the front desk. “May I take a seat? I liked to sit on it, comfortably. If you don’t mind...”

Victor wanted to laugh. Who would have thought that these fallen angels were still living among humans? The creatures were already damned, and yet they still lived on Earth. Victor wished they went back to hell.

The vampire waved towards the chair. “Be my guest.” He walked behind the desk, and sat down. Gabriel folded his wings, and then they shrank back inside the back of his body. Victor had never seen him do it before. The angel always stood, whenever he came to visit.

“I see you're alone,” Gabriel spoke after a moment of silence. “That is why I chose this moment to see you.”

“And why would you want to see me?” Victor said, annoyingly.

“Hmm... You don’t like me. That’s alright. I see that Caleb had told you everything about the so-called “Blood Angels.” To be honest with you, Victor... I don’t like being called such as that. But it’s okay. What does it matter?” He shrugged.

“Oh, for God’s sake, Gabriel! Just spit it out, okay? I have other matters to attend!”

Gabriel stared at him, as if he had never seen the angry tone, coming from this vampire. He had heard stories about Victor, being calm and noble before. But he never thought, Victor would lose his temper. Gabriel laughed.

Victor stared at him, completely bewildered. Because he never thought, Gabriel could laugh like this, as if it were a silly joke.

“It’s not funny,” Victor said.

Gabriel stopped laughing. “No, it isn’t. But let’s get down to business, shall we?”

Victor sighed. “Fine. What is it?”

Gabriel said, “I have a problem to deal with. It’s my sister, Sael. She has gone rogue.”

“Rogue?” Victor was confused. “What do you mean... Rogue?”

“Well... She decided to turn vampires into hideous monsters. I have warned her about the consequences, but she never listens.”

“I see... And where do I fit in this picture?”

Gabriel stood up from the chair. “You do know that if vampires drink blood from an angel, they get stronger. Right?”

“Yes, I’m aware of it. Caleb had told me.”

The fallen angel smiled. "Of course. Who else?”

Victor was getting impatient here. “What am I supposed to do?”

Gabriel thought for a moment, and then said, “ You’ll have to kill her, Victor. This is my request.”

Victor stared at him and then got up from the chair. “Are you serious?!”

“Yes, I am,” Gabriel said firmly. “Or else, I wouldn’t have come here.”

“But... that doesn’t make sense. Why would you want me to kill her, when you could have done it a long time ago.”

“No, Victor. I just couldn’t bring myself to kill my own sister. It would be a tragedy. Please, understand this.”

“And what if I don’t?”

Gabriel smiled “Then, I shall kill you.”

Victor didn’t say anything. For a while, the fallen angel, and the vampire looked at each other. Victor said, “You don’t mean it.”

“You must be a fool,” Gabriel said. “You may be rich, and powerful, Victor. But you’re still a fool. I have asked you to do something for me. But it seems that you don’t want to do it. Either it’s because you’re too scared to do it, or you’re just being selfish.”

“Now, look here...” Victor stopped. He didn’t know what else to say. There was no point of arguing any further. He might as well have to do it sooner than later. After all, he had an important business to attend.

“Look, Gabriel,” Victor said calmly. “I am a very busy man. You do know that I own the entire city of Las Vegas. Right? I am the one, who’s calling the shots here. So, if I don’t want to go, that's my choice. Is that simple enough for you?”

Gabriel sighed. “It’s not that simple, Victor. Do you ever realize what’s happening now?”

Dear Lord! Victor wanted to scream. “What the hell are you saying?!”

“I see,” Gabriel said. “I was right. You’re a fool. It seems that you have been too busy nowadays, that you don’t get to notice anything that has happened.” He pulled out a folded newspaper from the back of his jeans pocket, and then dropped it on the front desk. Victor looked at it for a while. “What’s this?”

“Read it.”

Victor picked up the newspaper and read:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LAS VEGAS TIMESNovember 19, 2040

RANDOM KILLINGS HAVE STRUCK SIN CITY AGAIN!

10 men and women have been found dead and mutilated, Sgt. Craig Dolph says

Nevada, Las Vegas- Random slayings have occurred in the city of sin. Police couldn't

identify the latest victims of the dead. However, sources have said that these attacks have

been caused by a madman. Sgt. Dolph, who is currently leading the investigation,

have stated to the public, not to panic. "We're doing everything we can to prevent

this awful tragedy, and to catch the culprit."

OLD WOMAN CLAIMS TO SEE ANGEL FROM BALCONY

65-year old woman was living at retirement home, and saw an angel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I... I can’t believe this,” Victor said, dropping the paper on the desk.

“Yes, Victor. You must know that these killings will continue, if you don’t do anything about it.”

Victor rubbed his head. “Okay... I’ll... I’ll do it.”

“Good. Then, you'll have to drink my blood.”

“WHAT?!” Victor couldn’t believe of what he just heard.

Gabriel sighed again. “How else could you stop my sister from the chaos, that she’s causing? You’d think you can stop her with your current abilities? You need my blood!”

“But... you said...”

“Yes, I have said that. But it’ll only be a small amount, Victor. Just a single drop. My blood will enhance your abilities to a greater extent. However...”

Victor gulped. He felt scared for the first time in his life. Drinking the fallen angel’s blood proved fatal, and too dangerous for that matter.

“It may take a while for the transformation to occur," Gabriel continued. "You’ll have kill her in time, before that happens. Because once you get transformed, you won’t think clearly. You will cause destruction in Las Vegas like those other vampire monsters, that Sael had created. You wouldn’t want that."

Victor fell silent and thought about his own master. What would Caleb think about this? Surely, he would get mad, if I were to do it. Caleb had warned him.

“I know, it’s not easy, Victor,” Gabriel said. “The other angels have also tried to talk her out of it. But she still wouldn’t listen. We are brothers and sisters. We can’t kill our own. You’ll have to do it.”

“What about Caleb?”

“What about him?”

“He will get upset!” Victor said angrily.

“Ah, I see. He did tell you about the negative affects of drinking the angel’s blood. Don’t worry, I’ll tell him. He will understand."

“I don’t know about that...”

Gabriel chuckled. “I know he’ll get upset. But you’re doing it for the sake of your city. You have lived long enough to experience the world than no other human being has done before. You’re lucky, Victor. But it’s time to do the favor, that I’ve asked of you. There’s no other choice.”

Victor wondered what kind of a creature that he was going to become, and that thought scared him.

“Is there any way to reverse the transformation?”

Gabriel shook his head. “I’m afraid not. Once it's done, there’s no turning back.”

“I see.” Victor looked out the window. The city was vast, and beautiful. Who knows what will happen to it, once he’s gone.

“Alright, Gabriel. I’ll drink your blood.”

“Don’t worry, Victor. It won’t hurt to drink my blood. Not at first. It’s just a little, that's all.”

“Are you going to kill me... after I kill your sister?”

Gabriel thought for a moment, and then said, “Yes, I’m afraid I'll have to do it."

Victor looked towards the fallen angel. “Okay. Let’s do this.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sael always wanted to measure up her expectations. In fact, she had tried her forbidden experiments, time and again. Yet, she still failed. She hoped the vampires, that she had turned into, might serve her for a higher purpose; more like controlling them like a bunch of wild animals. Unfortunately, it didn’t happen.

The fallen angel slept beside her vampire lover, Darius. Darius was an ancient vampire, who got turned by Sael herself, back in the Babylonian times. There was one time, that Darius got thrown into the lion’s den for preaching God’s word. He was attacked by the wild animal itself, and left bleeding to death. But the angel came toward him, and saved him. Darius didn’t realize that Sael was a fallen angel, and that could be a problem, because Darius was a Christian man who was devoted to God at all times. Now, he was sure that he became the man, which he was destined for. A vampire, nonetheless, but an unholy one at that.

Darius woke up and saw Sael, still lying naked beside him. He never thought, having sex with a fallen angel could be so wonderful. Those days, he was a virgin until Sael came to save him, and later offer her own sexual services. But Sael was fierce and authoritative, and that Darius had to listen to her, or else, perish. How long had it been that Darius was living with the fallen angel? He couldn’t remember.

“You’re thinking a lot, my dear,” Darius said. He stared at the fallen angel’s eyes, and stroked her white skin. “What seems to be the matter?”

Sael didn’t turn towards her creation and lover. She said, “I don’t think I can do it anymore.” She then got up from the bed, and looked out the window of a rented, apartment building. The sky was still dark, and the bright lights of Las Vegas still shone almost like heaven, even the place had turned out to be a sin city.

Darius knew what she was talking about. “Why don’t you give it to me?

Sael looked at him angrily. “You’re mad that I would give such a thing to you, Darius. My blood is dangerous!”

“I know. I have been living with you for all these years. I did what you have asked of me. Don’t you think its time to give me your blood? I know I can control it.”

“You don’t understand! I have tried and failed. I have turned my creations into monsters!” She stared back at the city.

Darius walked closer behind Sael and touched her shoulder. “Trust me, Sael. I’ve always wanted it. I do love you. You have saved me, remember?"

“Yes, I remember. But it’s not that simple, Darius. I’m afraid that... that I might lose you in the process. I just can’t give it.”

Darius sighed and stood away from her. “How many of your creations were turned?”

“About a hundred,” Sael replied. Darius thought of it, and wasn’t surprised. Although a hundred was quite a lot, it did prove effectively that Sael couldn't turn another one. Now that Darius was her last creation, Sael didn’t want to lose him. It made sense for the Babylonian vampire to see that way.

“Alright, my love,” Darius said. “Whatever you say. I’m always at your...”

There was a loud crash, that came from the entrance door. Both Darius and Sael was stunned to hear it. They waited to see who it was.

A few minutes later, the figure appeared in their room.

“What?!” Darius was surprised to see him, including Sael herself.

“Hello, Darius,” Victor said. “It’s been a long time." Then he turned towards Sael, and noticed her naked form.

“What are you doing here, Victor?” Darius said, before Sael was about to say anything.

Victor smiled. “I have come here, just for Sael. Now... if you would please move aside, and let me...”

“No!” Darius interrupted him. “I won’t have it!”

Victor sighed. “Very well. Then, I’ll have to kill you first!”

Darius blinked his eyes, when Victor vanished into thin air. Sael was surprised to see the vampire’s superior ability, and thought, Such power! No... Who would give this to him?

Darius looked around and waited impatiently. He shouted at Victor to come out from "hiding." Then out of nowhere, Victor slashed the Babylonian vampire’s skin.

“AHH!” Darius felt the pain, coming from Victor’s sharp-pointed nails. His nails were so sharp, that it could also tear off the vampire's flesh.

Darius tried to use his vampire eyes to see through Victor’s next move. But he failed, when Victor slashed his back again.

Darius snarled and his eyes became red. He was furious, and thought, So, this is the true power of the angel’s blood. He looked at the fallen angel. “Sael, my love! Give me your blood now!”

Sael said, “No, I can’t!”

“I must have it, Sael. Victor is too strong for me. Please... Do this for me! He’s going to kill...”

“AHHHH!” Darius' body was torn in half. Sael screamed.

Darius tried to lift himself up, but couldn’t. He could still see his internal organs lying on the floor, and splattered with blood everywhere, on the walls, and towards the ceiling.

Victor walked closer towards him. “I’ve told you to stay away from me.”

“Why... Why are you... doing this?”

Victor looked at Sael. “Because I’m on a mission, Darius. I’ve come to kill Sael. As you know, she’s been violating the rules of conduct.” He laughed. “Can you imagine? An angel such as she? You should know this, Darius. That she’s mad. She’s destroying my city! MINE!”

Victor used his both hands to crush the head of Darius. Sael screamed again.

“How dare you?!” She flew against Victor. But he gradually vanished right away in front of her eyes. Sael was stunned to see this, and still wanted to know who would give this blood to him.

Victor came from behind, and held on toward her body. But Sael whacked him off, with her black wing. Victor flew against the wall.

Victor shook his head, and came back to his senses. He thought what Gabriel had said to him, that she couldn't be underestimated.

“I’m going to kill you, Victor!” Sael raised her voice. “I swear it!” She flew again, and this time, Victor slashed her naked chest.

“ARGH!” Sael couldn’t believe it. The thought of a ordinary vampire would do such a thing to her. It has to be Gabriel. He must have sent Victor to kill me!

“You see, Sael,” Victor said. “I have no other choice, but to kill you. If I had known about the recent madness that you have caused earlier, I would have been much prepared. I guess, I was too late for that.”

“You... You drank...Gabriel's blood.”

“Yes,” Victor said, wishing that Sael hadn’t said that. “I had to do it, Sael. I had to do it for my city. You should know.”

“Go to hell!”

Victor laughed. “No Sael, you should have gone back to hell, when you had the chance. You’re not welcome here.” He sprang himself from the floor instantly, and plunged through her chest. Then he pulled her heart out.

Victor smiled at the fallen angel, and then crushed her heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside, Gabriel watched Victor, who had just killed his sister, not to mention Darius, the Babylonian vampire. He didn’t want to watch it in the first place, but he had to witness it, at first hand, so he could report it to the Fallen Council.

Gabriel flew through the window and stood before him. "Well done, Victor. I knew you could do it."

“Don’t thank me!” Victor said angrily. “I...” He was about to say something else, when he felt the enormous pain, growing inside his body.

The transformation was beginning to take its place. Gabriel was right. It took a while though, and that Victor had managed to kill Sael in time. But now, Victor was turning into something else that he shouldn’t be, despite Cabel's warning.

“ARGHH! GABRIEL! HELP MEEE!”

Gabriel stood there, doing nothing. He just said, “I’ve told you, Victor. There’s nothing I can do, but to kill you."

Victor still screamed. The transformation was too painful for him, and that he couldn’t bear it any longer. Then he stared at Gabriel again. “DO IT!”

Gabriel nodded, and used his black wings to crush Victor’s body. Blood splattered everywhere, and the body parts went scattering around the room. Victor Crawford was dead.

Five hours later...

In the faraway deserted land, the angelic vampires sat around the table, discussing the latest events of the world. But Razael, who was impatiently waiting for Gabriel to finish his task, stood outside, staring at the night sky. He knew that Sael couldn’t killed by one of his kind, not even Gabriel himself.

Gabriel finally reached the tall building of the Fallen Council, which looked ancient and almost abandoned. He was still living in Las Vegas. Of course, Gabriel had to fly in the night, hoping that nobody could see him. There were news reports of angel sightings in other cities of North America. But so far that anything goes, these fallen angels would do anything to protect themselves from religious zealots, and prying eyes.

“So...” Razael said. “Did he do it?”

“Yes,” Gabriel confirmed. “It’s finished.”

Razael felt relief, even though it wasn’t a good thing to get one of their kind killed, especially by the likes of Victor Crawford. But they had no other choice. Sael broke the rules, and judgement had come upon her.

“Are you angry that she’s dead?” Razael said. “Because you two had grown found of each other.”

“That was before, Razael. In fact, I grew too fond of her before we became... this."

Razael knew what Gabriel was talking about. Before the Heaven Civil War started, Gabriel fell in love with Sael. But God rejected him, and cast him out of heaven, after the war ended. After all, angels were not supposed to fall in love.

“It was a long time ago, Gabriel. What’s done is done. Lucifer has started that war. We should blame him.”

“You’re right. But my love had nothing to do with Lucifer’s freedom of philosophy. I had fallen in love with Sael before he said those things. What difference does it make? Still, I would have been cast out.”

“Hmm... You may be right. I did have physical urges to do what I’ve always wanted. I didn’t know where they came from. I suppose Lucifer had something to do with it. How else he came up with the idea, that we could choose our free will? That’s something harmless, until our Father decided against it.”

“True,” Gabriel agreed. “But it comes with a price. Many people in this world are doing it. They choose their own careers, and different lifestyles. It’s not something that they have to listen accordingly to the Bible that says, we shouldn’t do this, and we shouldn’t do that. It’s something that we feel to express ourselves to the point, that we could do something rather than doing things, according to God’s will. I suppose vampires are not much different from humans. Where vampires feed on blood, humans feed on desires, mentally and physically.”

“Wow,” Razael said. “You do sound like Lucifer. But the question remains, why are we still here, and why did we become these... things?”

“I don’t know,” Gabriel said, staring at the sky. “I have been searching those answers myself. When I made Caleb, he had asked me too many questions. I have told him everything. He was... greedy.”

Razael chuckled. “And you? You are greedy, I suppose? And what about Caleb? Now that you forced his creation to kill Sael, what would he think of it?”

Gabriel looked back at him. “I think he’ll be angry once he learns about it, and then who knows, he might come after us."

Razael didn’t say anything. He was afraid that could happen anytime soon.

Gabriel smiled. "Are you scared? Because if you are, you would do anything to protect yourself. I know you very well, Razael. You would do something that Sael would have done before. But she did it on her own way. Either that, or you would kill him.”

“Then, in that case, I will kill him! So do you!”

Gabriel sighed. “Yes, if it comes to that, then we must be prepared.”

Next story- The Ruins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36ef032c73b
deactivated-5f36ef032c73b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3860dee00ee
deactivated-5f3860dee00ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WtF.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f397ab2e19a0
deactivated-5f397ab2e19a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ad28e01307
deactivated-5f3ad28e01307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3c88f94e728
deactivated-5f3c88f94e728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3c88f94e728
deactivated-5f3c88f94e728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Impersonator

Okay. I'm getting weird, laughing responses from deactivated users here. You're not specific enough to explain why you're laughing at my story. Either that, you're just fooling around. If you're not specific enough, don't respond it. Period.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited