How to Comment

• 55 results
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@impurestcheese: I don't recall knowing you when you were new. Also, continuity is to be discussed in the PM's. I always tell the groups that I'm involved with to inform the group in the PM of anything that would affect the continuity.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@awesam: April I guess. I pretty much sunk under the radar so no one really noticed when I turned up and have been flying beneath it ever since. I know that despite being second on the post board that me and my writing is invisible to most people. Important stuff like characters, events etc are PM discussed but most in the group barley read my stuff anymore.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: >.> You never read anything of mine... Link me to a #1 of one of your titles.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: Only if you link me to one of your pieces, I'm sorry about that, work eats up most of my year. This has been enjoyable and I look forward to reading something of yours. :-)

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: The majority of my stories are either old and poorly written or new and purposely poorly written >.> I'm just getting back into the Fan-Fic board.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@awesam: I don't mind. Here's a link to a Holiday special.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-jester-s-11-christmas-special-1-of-2-1521827/