Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

BLACK WIDOW #11

No Caption Provided

(W) Chris Samnee, Mark Waid (A/CA) Chris Samnee

INFESTATION!

• While Widow's been collecting information, her enemy has been collecting allies.

• Natasha faces a full-scale invasion!

• What's the target? And can Widow shield it on her own?

Rated T+

DEC160984 In Shops: Feb 08, 2017 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

I like this book but I'm starting to get sick of them introducing new siblings or old friends who are like siblings just for their relationship to Nat to be pointless in the end and never really shown. If they are going to establish some family like ties i would like to see some kind of family like dynamics in any of Nat's books.

iro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@teerack said:

I like this book but I'm starting to get sick of them introducing new siblings or old friends who are like siblings just for their relationship to Nat to be pointless in the end and never really shown. If they are going to establish some family like ties i would like to see some kind of family like dynamics in any of Nat's books.

agreed.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Is this book worth reading?

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@eto said:

It's awesome, and arguably the best book Marvel's got right now. Definitely recommend it. Reading the prior Black Widow run (which is even better and more beautiful) wouldn't hurt either, but it's not necessary to read this.

It's a shame that it's apparently ending in an issue or two. Interested to see if Waid/Samnee work on something else together because they've been on fire for a long time.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@uncanny_doom: it's ending? I swear f*ck you Marvel!! This and Moon Knight are the some of the best books they publish, wtf?

Avatar image for 51stpresidentofplanetneutral
51stPresidentofPlanetNeutral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

@eto said:

It's good, what with Samnee touching on elements of the Marvel universe that have questions that have gone unanswered for a little over a year now or two now, like "What the hell is Nick Fury still doing on the moon?".

Add it to your pull, or don't. Up to you. No one here can convince you until you take a look yourself.

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@wavemotioncannon said:

@uncanny_doom: it's ending? I swear f*ck you Marvel!! This and Moon Knight are the some of the best books they publish, wtf?

It's not solicited for anything after issue 12. I'm not sure if there's been any official announcement but the synopsis for 12 reads "It all ends here!" which sounds like it could be the series as much as the story arc going on. I'd love for it to keep going though, definitely agree on it and Moon Knight being top tier books.