What would you do if you had the Omnitrix?

• 97 results
Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: no, i posted something else, maybe the site messed my post up, i said;

The animation and gwen with red top and a black skirt sayd it's ultimate alien but clockwork? I never saw him in the show or maybe i did not notice him. And yeah it was a dumb question(if it was ultimate alien?).

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By thefantomconvoy

@gizmorino said:@iamoptimusprime: no, i posted something else, maybe the site messed my post up, i said;

The animation and gwen with red top and a black skirt sayd it's ultimate alien but clockwork? I never saw him in the show or maybe i did not notice him. And yeah it was a dumb question(if it was ultimate alien?).

Well Ok. But what do you think about viewing past events?

@jmarshmallow Anyway, messing with the timestream might not have consequences in the real world for all we know, no one really knows what would happen. In reality, the idea that changing the past for better or worse will affect the future negatively, while it is plausible, is still just a theory invented by humans.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: well like watching an HD movie :), and messing with the timestream can create a paradox, *quoting eobard thawne* "you break the sound barrier you get a sonic boom, you break the time barrier you get a chrono-boom, ripples of distortion will radiate from the point of impact enough for many things to shift beyond your imagination/expectance", @jmarshmallow: what do you think of my flashpoint paradox quote?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well Ok. But what do you think about viewing past events?

@jmarshmallow Anyway, messing with the timestream might not have consequences in the real world for all we know, no one really knows what would happen. In reality, the idea that changing the past for better or worse will affect the future negatively, while it is plausible, is still just a theory invented by humans,

That's the problem though.

If you affect the future at all, it's going to affect people in all different ways. And there is nopossible way that every single person in the world is going to be affected positively.

For example, stopping the Holocaust might work out well for a lot of Jewish people. However, what if one of those Jews that were killed was going to be a serial killer later in life, but thanks to you he survives and ends up moving to America just to be completely safe?

And then bam, it turns out that one of his victims was pregnant with a child.

And that child, believe it or not, was going to be the freaking President of the United States. Now whether or not having a different president would work out good overall, the fact is that it's going to work out bad for at least some people.

And the more you mess with time travel to try to fix it, the worse it becomes.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: well like watching an HD movie :), and messing with the timestream can create a paradox, *quoting eobard thawne* "you break the sound barrier you get a sonic boom, you break the time barrier you get a chrono-boom, ripples of distortion will radiate from the point of impact enough for many things to shift beyond your imagination/expectance", @jmarshmallow: what do you think of my flashpoint paradox quote?

Lol, I'm digging the Flashpoint reference.

It's actually pretty accurate!

Jmarshmallow

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime

Awesome thread and awesome question!!

1. Saving the world, being a good role model, keeping people out of trouble and helping others become heroes themselves. Also crossing over with other potential heroes across the multiverse.

2. I have so many favorite aliens, it`s hard to choose but I can see myself really utilizing Diamondhead, Heatblast, Big Chill, NGR and Ghostfreak specifically in unique ways.

3. I would use it for good and to inspire others in a very positive way.

Really awesome thread :)

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: @rbt: i am some one who finds pleasure in solitude, and love to see things happen naturally without outside effect, IMO super-heroes created their villains, and like i said, am gonna travel the boundless universe and see things very amazing, be like my main man the silver surfer. Play hero? Nope, totally no, d stupid things yep, totally yes, sleeping in the sun, racing an F1, observing a supernovae, watch a quasar, look at a nebula, look at a blackhole, but saving some lifes? Nope, seriously if i ever end up in the fictional world i will be an anti-hero, or would be hated for having to stop things but would not stop them.

What kind of Villain in our real planet can stand up to the power of the Omnitrix? No one can, because they'll not be getting any powers either, and I actually was speaking about the real world.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime

Awesome thread and awesome question!!

1. Saving the world, being a good role model, keeping people out of trouble and helping others become heroes themselves. Also crossing over with other potential heroes across the multiverse.

2. I have so many favorite aliens, it`s hard to choose but I can see myself really utilizing Diamondhead, Heatblast, Big Chill, NGR and Ghostfreak specifically in unique ways.

3. I would use it for good and to inspire others in a very positive way.

Really awesome thread :)

Thanks. What do you think of my previous Ideas in the last page (minus the time-traveling part)?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Gizmorino

@iamoptimusprime: i said super-heroes created their villains, observe the history opf many villains, and saving harmed robbery is still playing hero, it's not a must for the guy to be a super villain before the lifes must be at stake. And i said if i ever end up in a fictional universe not in the fictional universe where the omnitrix end up with me. And i may as well be a mystery saviour but playing hero like it's my responsibility is a big no, any time i see superman or others screeming it's their responsibility i just look and say well that's why they who they are.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: thing is am just gonna be off world most of the time, but when am on-world i would do a lot of stupid things like racing F1, use a wrecking ball for a punching bag, swim in a pool of lava, and be a mystery saviour while off-world i told am gonna be watching supernovae like a football match, black holes and many phenomenoms, look for mysteries to solve.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: I said super-heroes created their villains, observe the history of many villains, and saving armed robbery is still playing hero, it's not a must for the guy to be a super villain before the lives must be at stake. And I said if I ever end up in a fictional universe not in the fictional universe where the omnitrix end up with me. And I may as well be a mystery saviour but playing hero like it's my responsibility is a big no, any time i see superman or others screaming it's their responsibility i just look and say well that's why they who they are.

Ok, I understand now. However,if the lives are at stake, I personally would teleport/fly to their location and speedblitz them before they could do a thing. Oh well then, to each his own, I guess.

@iamoptimusprime: Thing is I'm just gonna be off world most of the time, but when I'm on-world I would do a lot of stupid things like racing F1, use a wrecking ball for a punching bag, swim in a pool of lava, and be a mystery saviour while off-world I told am gonna be watching supernovae like a football match, black holes and many phenomenons, look for mysteries to solve.

Oh, well, it's your imagination, you can do whatever you want with it. It's cool, and this is a fine idea. Also swimming in a pool of lava is a nice idea. Oh, and thanks, I didn't think about finally getting to see other galaxies. I could fly at FTL speeds with Jet Ray and see the splendour of other galaxies, I could even bring rocks by making Echo Echo clones and having them all turn into Ultimate Way Big to follow me as Jet Ray back to our own planet...though I may not remember the way back....

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: i think jetray has an inbuilt map of the universe or multiple galaxies in his head, when bozo wanted shep back that they had to cross 3 galaxies to get to the court or something similar, ben told them to go that he would find his way, when he got to space he just talked to himself like saying things about directions then he transversed hyperspace and was there in seconds.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: i think jetray has an inbuilt map of the universe or multiple galaxies in his head, when bozo wanted shep back that they had to cross 3 galaxies to get to the court or something similar, ben told them to go that he would find his way, when he got to space he just talked to himself like saying things about directions then he transversed hyperspace and was there in seconds.

Ok, that's an advantage there. Which episode was it again? I think I'll check.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: can't remember but it's the episode jetray used hyperspace, i will check though.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: season 2 episode 2. Baz el wanted ship back. The eye of the beholder.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By thefantomconvoy

@gizmorino: I found the episode already. Anyway, I just came up with using Shocksquatch to generate infinite electricity for either my house or Nigeria as a whole. I'm really tired of PHCN.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: can shocksquatch do that? Infinite? Well cool, not every nation has standard flow of electricity.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Well, there's been no stated or shown limit, and he generates it on his own.

Anyway, some Ben 10 aliens seem to have infinite blast capabilities and other abilities since there has been no limit to them. Like:

Echo Echo's cloning and sound waves

Big Chill's ice breath and intangibility

Jet Ray's neuroshock laser beams from both his eyes and tail

Swampfire's plants and fire

Heatblast's fire

Way Big's cosmic rays

Chromastone's energy blasts

NRG's radiation blasts

AmpFibian's electrokinesis

XLR8's speed

Brainstorm's electrokinesis

Goop's regen

And many more.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Gizmorino

@iamoptimusprime: well ampFibian also have a variety of electro-x powers, i think that's his main powers, anything electro, he rides elecromagnetic waves to move at lightspeed, he affected the brain waves of people, he passed through a live wire and others. As for chromastone i think it is his absorbtion that is theoretically unlimited, his blast are from what he absorbs, he can also convert them too

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: waybig is kinda surprising, what is meant to be his main power, his strength/size(my bet) or his cosmic rays, @rbt @lowlaville: oh wait, there is a p.m for this........

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting idea. Not sure if Celestialsapiens have omniscience, though. Changing events in time would be an extremely bad idea if you had no knowledge of the events you'd cause.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting idea. Not sure if Celestialsapiens have omniscience, though. Changing events in time would be an extremely bad idea if you had no knowledge of the events you'd cause.

True. Still, there are other things on my list you would consider cool, right? Like Clockwork projecting Full-Audio History?

Jay-10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would do a few things: 1(Save people from killers, 2(Get revenge on people who picked on me or picked on my friends, and 3(Use my smartest alien to get my homework grade better.

Favorite aliens: Feedback, Fourarms, Xlr8, Upgrade, Swampfire, Bloxx, and Ditto

I prefer the original omnitrix(before recaleberating)

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@jay-10 said:

I would do a few things: 1(Save people from killers, 2(Get revenge on people who picked on me or picked on my friends, and 3(Use my smartest alien to get my homework grade better.

Favorite aliens: Feedback, Fourarms, Xlr8, Upgrade, Swampfire, Bloxx, and Ditto

I prefer the original omnitrix(before recaleberating)

The original omnitrix doesn't have some of these aliens though :/

I have a longer list now:

• Melt an entire desert to glass with Heatblast or NRG
  • Cool a desert down with Big Chill or Water Hazard
  • Supply electricity to the world using AmpFibian, Shocksquatch, or Frankenstrike.
  • Grow trees and plants faster with Wildvine or Swampfire.
  • Spy on anyone I want whenever I want with Big Chill or Ghostfreak, if you know what I mean ;)
  • Hack any user account I want with Grey Matter or Brainstorm.
  • Invent awesome devices with Grey Matter, Brainstorm, or Jury Rigg.
  • Possess or scare people with Ghostfreak.
  • Upgrade space shuttles with...well...Upgrade.
  • Build all sorts of advanced technology out of old tech with Jury rigg.
  • Fly to Mars with Jetray and Ultimate Way Big.
  • Melt rocks on Mars, Venus, or the Moon with NRG.
  • Go hunting for animals and stomp the entire jungle's animal population with Diamondhead, Chromastone, Gravattack, Big Chill, Heatblast, Echo Echo, Wildvine, and more.
  • Make wi-fi ultra faster with Upgrade.
  • Roast Animals on the spot with Heatblast
  • Cut up Animals with Diamondhead.
  • Stop forest fires and any kind of fire with Heatblast, Big Chill, Arctiguana, or Water Hazard.
  • Use the plants around Animals to trap them with Wildvine
  • Bring fish out of the water with Diamondhead
  • Create flood/tsunami barriers with Diamondhead or Bloxx.
  • Protect people from explosions with Bloxx, Diamondhead, Lodestar, etc.
  • Defeat all terrorists in the world using XLR8, Clockwork, Diamondhead, Ultimate Way Big, and more.
  • Create dams with Bloxx
  • Protect animals from poachers with anyone
  • Excavate in mines with Armodrillo.
  • Drain Atomic Bombs or nuclear plants dry with NRG and replace nuclear power with Atomix or Shocksquatch or Frankenstrike.
  • Create long bridges with Diamondhead or Bloxx.
  • Go back in time to save the dinosaurs with Clockwork
  • Fight Dinosaurs with Ultimate Way Big and Humumgousaur
  • View the history of places and people with Clockwork.
  • Go back in time to stomp Adolf Hitler's army and prevent WWII with Clockwork and any other alien.
  • I would go back in time to make the olden days (middle ages, traditional years, pre-technological days, whatever) technologically advanced with Clockwork, Upgrade, Jury Rigg, Grey Matter, Brainstorm, etc.
  • Create a World Power-Generating Treadmill with Jury Rigg, Grey Matter, Brainstorm, and then run on it with XLR8 to generate lots and lots of power.
  • Create factories and cars that cannot cause air pollution, acid rain, and global warming with every alien I have.
  • Use Upgrade to upgrade arcade games so they can pay me for their services even more.
  • Create a satellite for Apple and Google that has X-ray vision and can view objects and people in high-definition from space.
Avatar image for rorschachsidekick1
Rorschachsidekick1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) use of powers to benefit the world(while slowly creating my own empire behind the scenes and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!) such as use atomix and nrg to such energy problems.

2) favorite alien to use: atomix (make it my go to alien)

3) I'll take over the world! While benefiting it as the same time. For instance, atomix to benefit an energy crisis. And use him to threaten North Korea into submission and make them join my empire! Use ghostfreak to possess the president, and make him sign the states over to me. Use grey matter to benefit worldwide medicine. While use him to make weapons for my empires soldiers. Make my demands.if the world refuses me, I'll broadcast live a reevaluation of toepick's face...

Rorschachsidekick1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's amazing what I could do, if I tried using the omnitrix to take over the world. And the ultimate forms are included? That makes it even better! All that power strapped upon my wrist. Think of the possiblities!

•intelligence? With brainstorm, grey matter, and ultimate grey matter, I could basically make 15 fool-proof plans to end wars in days

•strength? If four arms, frankenstrike, ,rath, humungusaur, and ult. Humungusaur, I can fight armies into submission. And with way big and ult. Way big, I can destroy a country's entire military in under an hour. Could use monuments as bench presses.

•power? Easy and the best perks. With frankenstrike and brainstorm, thunderstorm will obey me. Swamp fire, wild vine,and ult. Swamp fire, earths plant life will be weaponized. Gravattack and lodestar, I could turn gravity and magnetism against the people. Heat blast, I could turn the amazon into an infernal hell. Big chill and articiguanna, turn cities into frozen waste lands. Ripjaws, ampfibian, and water hazard, I could retreat to the sea and make a new Atlantis. Echo echo and ult. Echo echo I can weaponized a sonic boom. And best part; with atomix and nrg, I can make the A-bomb look like a firecracker!

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorschachsidekick1: That's all cool and stuff.

I'd enter the Bermuda Triangle to see what's really inside, remove it, and then make it safe.

@atomix What would you do?

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime:

Maybe save people, fly to other planets and travel in time.

Too many aliens to choose

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix said:

@iamoptimusprime:

Maybe save people, fly to other planets and travel in time.

Too many aliens to choose

And too many things to do, too :p

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschachsidekick1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely believe ur genius because of it. U analyzed every ability and predicted its benefit to cells own. The only I have to correct also involves a question: do u mean EVERY alien in the omnitrix(locked ones included) or just bens personal playlist? If the former, it'd be more than 60, it'd be 1,135,000 complete to the codon streams database

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely believe ur genius because of it. U analyzed every ability and predicted its benefit to cells own. The only I have to correct also involves a question: do u mean EVERY alien in the omnitrix(locked ones included) or just ben's personal playlist? If the former, it'd be more than 60, it'd be 1,135,000 complete to the codon streams database

Every alien (locked and unlocked) is unlocked, not just the personal playlist.

Rorschachsidekick1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cycling said:

I'd use Xlr8 to go around the world stopping crime and confiscating dangerous weapons.

Use Grey Matter to build complex machinery and advance technology for the human civilization and help me with schoolwork.

Use Clockwork to prevent past regrets and solve mysteries.

Use Upgrade to increase the potency off my iPad, computer, and other electronics.

Use Humungousaur, Four Arms, or Rath for lifting heavy objects.

Use Diamondhead to produce diamond and sell it.

Use Lodestar to build machinery by using magnets.

Use AmpFibian, Brainstorm, Shocksquatch, or Frankenstrike to generate electricity to power cities.

Use Echo Echo to make an army of me to do work.

Way Big for moving extremely heavy objects.

Use Heatblast, Swampfire, or NRG for anything requiring welding, soldering, or cutting.

Way Big

I'd use it for good.

Cool, I had many of the same ideas as well.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: @rbt: i am some one who finds pleasure in solitude, and love to see things happen naturally without outside effect, IMO super-heroes created their villains, and like i said, am gonna travel the boundless universe and see things very amazing, be like my main man the silver surfer. Play hero? Nope, totally no, d stupid things yep, totally yes, sleeping in the sun, racing an F1, observing a supernovae, watch a quasar, look at a nebula, look at a blackhole, but saving some lifes? Nope, seriously if i ever end up in the fictional world i will be an anti-hero, or would be hated for having to stop things but would not stop them.

Come to think of it, I agree with this. Just letting the world deal with its own problems and going out to explore the universe.

And possibly exploring the sea and wildlife.

Alternatively, I could fix a few of the world's problems but without alerting anyone so they don't get lazy and stop trying to mess things up so that I have free reign to do whatever else I please.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

create a virtual reality program and become rich. Then for the fun of it release Sword Art Online. Or for the fun of it build a gundam cause I want a gundam.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod said:

create a virtual reality program and become rich. Then for the fun of it release Sword Art Online. Or for the fun of it build a gundam cause I want a gundam.

Japan already beat you to it :p

No Caption Provided

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: I'm aware Japan has one but I want a fully functional one like maybe zz Gundam

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod said:

@iamoptimusprime: I'm aware Japan has one but I want a fully functional one like maybe zz Gundam

True, good point :p

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Galactic_1000

Would turn into Alien X and ask them To remove all evils from universes or turn everyone into good hearted or ask them to make our universes into anime Like F/sn HF movie so everyone will like Beautiful anime character .I believe Serena would agreed But problem is belicus wouldn`t agree Also not sure will they let me free.So i will turn into grey matter to help people to create complex technology.

My favorite Alien is Rath.I will use Rath to stop Terriorsts.

@nemesisreloaded Bro What will you do?

Avatar image for lord_adamantium
Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight crime of course.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have potential to become omniscience only if they agree.

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000:

I'd mess around.

Then I'd be a superhero for a bit I'm sure.

Then I'd go explore the universe and gain knowledge and bring it back with me. I'd use Grey Matter to advance man-kind and give his knowledge and understanding to everyone. Basically I'd make the world a much better place, while taking out all of the bad guys and saving the world from itself.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000:

I'd mess around.

Then I'd be a superhero for a bit I'm sure.

Then I'd go explore the universe and gain knowledge and bring it back with me. I'd use Grey Matter to advance man-kind and give his knowledge and understanding to everyone. Basically I'd make the world a much better place, while taking out all of the bad guys and saving the world from itself.

Your favorite aliens? Mine is Rath.Also I am going to use diamondhead and sell the diamonds i will become richest man in the world.Also i will use this money for greater good.

HonikerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I can't, believe in imagine, I can't have an omnitrix that EXISTS. "What would you do if you got trapped in a bug morph?" The animorphs can't morph insects, they don't have DNA

none of Ben's forms have DNA

so if I had a real one, it would be Alien ANIMALS, I'd probably use my flying one and go get into trouble places, I'm really smart, super fun, so when you go HUNTING you just, have mirth, and something comes after you,

but I'd also start trying full shout kamehameha, because always wants to stop you from shouting, and I'm unstoppable?