What would you do if you had the Omnitrix?

• 97 results
Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By thefantomconvoy

With master control and all but no full control of Alien X?

What would you be doing with it?

Which alien would be your favorite?

What would you use your powers for?

N.B.:This is the Omnitrix from Ben 10 Omniverse.

EDIT: This Omnitrix can access Ultimate forms. For all the Aliens with Ultimate forms, like the ones in Albedo's New Ultimatrix.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By micah007123

1. Help protect the world and help human civilization advance in technology, medicine, and science with some of the smartest aliens the watch has to offer.

2. Diamondhead

3. Help keep order around the world becoming a beacon of hope. Possibly venture out into the universe and observe some of it's wonders Black Holes, Nebula's, Supernova's.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thefantomconvoy

Bumped to provide my input:

I would:

• Build houses and lift trash from rivers using Gravattack/Bloxx
  • Run around the world and get chores done using XLR8/Fasttrack/Ditto/Echo Echo
  • Prevent forest fires with Water Hazard/Big Chill/Arcticguana
  • Fix complex technology with Grey Matter/Upgrade/Jury Rigg
  • Create freshwater out of Ice with Big Chill/Arctiguana
  • Light fires with Heatblast/Swampfire
  • Swing around cities like Spiderman with Wildvine
  • Grow plants quickly with Swampfire
  • Pass all my tests with Brainstorm
  • Provide everlasting electric power with Shocksquatch/Feedback/Buzzshock/AmpFibian
  • Provide safe, lasting nuclear power with NRG/Atomix
  • Possess people with Ghostfreak
  • Pass through stuff with Ghostfreak/Big Chill
  • Stop criminals, Tank/dodge bullets, confiscate weapons with Lodestar/XLR8/Fasttrack/Gravattack
  • Drill through ground, melt it and make it straight with Armodrillo/NRG/Gravattack
  • Make expensive jewelry with Diamondhead
  • Remember special events and turn back time with Clockwork

My favorite alien would be...IDK, just so many to choose from.

Helping the planet in many ways, have a universal translator, lift over 100 tons, etc.

@gizmorino@allstarsuperman@princearagorn1@scouterv@lowlaville @rbtWhat would you guys do with this power?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Gizmorino

honestly it was back in the days i use to think of these stuffs.

the honest thing is that i would be like the surfer, roam the universe with freedom, and observe many phenomenoms,

chromastone, jetray, big chill, heatblast are the usefull aliens for space survivability and four-arms for brawling

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'd probably fight crime as Heatblast, my favorite alien.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commit mass murder.

Beata

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

The first thing I'd do is fly around for no reason. I'd figure it out from there.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thefantomconvoy

@spidey_jackson said:Commit mass murder.

Beata

Seems pretty plain, but w/e. A good way you could get that particular job done is with Diamondhead :P.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thefantomconvoy

Bumped again.

I would use its smartest aliens to invent stuff that the world will love me for, perhaps the best smartphone in the universe, something that will forever outclass the iPhone.

Make lots of money with said inventions.

Do jobs better.

More to come.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Go way big and smash everything.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go way big and smash everything.

Or fly into space.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Locate the Dragonballs.

Wish for Eternal Youth

Wish for Immortality

Then wish for babes.

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

Profit.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turn it over to the United Nations.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thefantomconvoy

But the question is, who would wear it and how would it be used?

Or would they use it as a global power source, with all the energy it has?

@scouterv said:

Wish for Eternal Youth

Wish for Immortality

Then wish for babes.

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

Profit.

OK, but wouldn't you use it for any of the stuff I mentioned? Like making the greatest smartphone in the planet and mass-producing it? Or getting resources from other planets, possibly even Venus with Aliens like Big Chill or Ultimate Way Big?

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mandarinestro

@iamoptimusprime: No one would wear it, it will be stored and used as a device to deter alien races from attacking earth by threatening to initiate its self destruct sequence.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: No one would wear it, it will be stored and used as a device to deter alien races from attacking earth by threatening to initiate its self destruct sequence.

Except said races don't exist in this universe, right? It would be better to make such a threat during the event of a crisis in a country. Or even make it a global energy source, like I said.

Oh, and you don't seem to be thinking big here, now are you. Think of the stuff you as a person would do with the alien transformations. I mean, it would be awesome to pass tests and other intellectual challenges with no effort, and also think of awesome futuristic Gadgets and build them with no effort. And gather resources from other planets. Now wouldn't it?

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mandarinestro

@iamoptimusprime: Ah, I wasn't aware you're talking about the real world.

But all in all I am too lazy and even if I'm not I don't want to be burdened with that much responsibility. I don’t want that much power, and in fact I don’t want anyone to have that much power. If anything I would rocket it to space where it will never be discovered again.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Ah, I wasn't aware you're talking about the real world.

But all in all I am too lazy and even if I'm not I don't want to be burdened with that much responsibility. I don’t want that much power, and in fact I don’t want anyone to have that much power. If anything I would rocket it to space where it will never be discovered again.

Oh, well, that is a noble decision. However, what do you think of my points?

@rbt anything to say?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 137

@iamoptimusprime: I'm pretty sure using Brainstorm for your tests is cheating and how do you know you would be able to provide limitless peer in any of those forms?

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: I don't think it is cheating, due to teachers not saying anything about Using smart aliens to do tests. Sorry, but what's limited peer anyway? I said you have master control and you can stay in the form for as long as you want

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thefantomconvoy

Also, I would use Ultimate Way Big to fly to other planets since he can survive in space, then gather data, resources, and possibly souvenirs from said planets (probably including Venus, if the Acid Rains don't hit).

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ScouterV

@mandarinestro said:

But the question is, who would wear it and how would it be used?

Or would they use it as a global power source, with all the energy it has?

@scouterv said:

Wish for Eternal Youth

Wish for Immortality

Then wish for babes.

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

Profit.

OK, but wouldn't you use it for any of the stuff I mentioned? Like making the greatest smartphone in the planet and mass-producing it? Or getting resources from other planets, possibly even Venus with Aliens like Big Chill or Ultimate Way Big?

Probably not. That kind of power, I think number one deserves to reap the benefits, first and foremost.

That said, my favorite aliens would probably be Blitzwolf and Upgrade off the top of my head.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jmarshmallow

F%ck $h*t up.

Jmarshmallow

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime:

1.yes but you wouldn't be using your own natural brain power, you'd essentially be using a device to alter your brain for the test which would essentially defeat the whole purpose if the test (to see how much you've learned)

2.yes but how do you know those aliens have an unlimited amount of their energy to give? Are you just gonna sit around all day while they sap it from you etc, etc

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: To what degree, if I may ask? Lifting people you don't like and causing them to hurl from being thrown around? Or something else?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: To what degree, if I may ask? Lifting people you don't like and causing them to hurl from being thrown around? Or something else?

Nah, not like that.

I'd just keep my power a secret and influence the world in positive ways, while in my free time doing things for my own personal enjoyment.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steal s billion pounds and build a house and live my life : girls, cars, clothes and nicki Minaj

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime:

1.yes but you wouldn't be using your own natural brain power, you'd essentially be using a device to alter your brain for the test which would essentially defeat the whole purpose of the test (to see how much you've learned)

2.yes but how do you know those aliens have an unlimited amount of their energy to give? Are you just gonna sit around all day while they sap it from you etc, etc

1. Well still, that matter is subjective, some don't care about the purpose of the test.
  2. There's nothing that says they sap energy or anything, and yes, most of them (like Way Big) have an unlimited amount of energy, and some can generate it. Nothing has ever said that in Ben 10.

Steal s billion pounds and build a house and live my life : girls, cars, clothes and nicki Minaj

Or make the money by making the greatest device ever to exist...And mass-Producing it.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@iamoptimusprime:

1.was it ever stated that they DO have an unlimited amount of energy?

2.then what would be the point of the test? Would it even really be a test at that point or just showing off?

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway to answer the question I'd become a behind the scenes hero as well as use my powers to make a little money here and there. Nothing big unless it was unavoidable.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: @loki_d@rbt@neongamewave@mysticmedivh @princearagorn1@mrunsmiley@van_cere@allstarsuperman: @lowlaville: @scouterv: @jmarshmallow: @omniawesomeness: @avenging_x_bolt: I got a new Idea. I would use XLR8 or Jet Ray to go to some random part of the world, like Egypt, Israel, Turkey, the U.K., France, Italy, China, and all those historically significant places, then use Clockwork's time powers to view a live projection video of the events of the distant pasts of these places with full audio, maybe even back to the very beginning of time lol.

Then I would view so many ancient mysteries of the world that have been unknown to us for long periods of time, and finally discover them. I could view any of the major classical musicians and artists and what they really looked like, Egyptians building the pyramids, the crusades, the extinction of the Dinosaurs, if they truly existed,and so many other events that I have always wanted to see with my own eyes,but never will in this real world.

Oh, and I would travel back in time to do the following:

• Stop myself from making certain mistakes, like losing or breaking toys, gadgets, the wiping of my save data and stuff.
  • Stop major bad events from happening, like Hitler initiating WWII and causing the Holocaust,go Ultimate Way Big, destroy his army vehicles and armaments (of course, without the people being there), bring him in for trial, and help countries suffering from these wars. I would be known as the Hero from the future XD.
  • Go back in time to when the dinosaurs were there (if they were), go Ultimate Way Big to just wrestle a few or fly some to Mars, throw some into space, whatever. I would also prevent the extinction of the Dinosaurs with my awesome alien powers, including Cosmic Rays and Disks. I would use other aliens as well, like Jet Ray or Chromastone. I would use Bloxx or Diamondhead to create shelter for the dinosaurs. I'd use Echo Echo, then duplicate with no limit and use a simultaneous soundwave to destroy most of the asteroids.
  • Stop major historical wars and catastrophes from ever happening in the first place.
  • Everything one can possibly think of or do to make the Planet better using Time Travel.

So guys, what do you think of this wonderful Idea?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: @loki_d@rbt@neongamewave@mysticmedivh @princearagorn1@mrunsmiley@van_cere@allstarsuperman: @lowlaville: @scouterv: @jmarshmallow: @omniawesomeness: @avenging_x_bolt: I got a new Idea. I would use XLR8 or Jet Ray to go to some random part of the world, like Egypt, Israel, Turkey, the U.K., France, Italy, China, and all those historically significant places, then use Clockwork's time powers to view a live projection video of the events of the distant pasts of these places with full audio, maybe even back to the very beginning of time lol.

Then I would view so many ancient mysteries of the world that have been unknown to us for long periods of time, and finally discover them. I could view any of the major classical musicians and artists and what they really looked like, Egyptians building the pyramids, the crusades, the extinction of the Dinosaurs, if they truly existed,and so many other events that I have always wanted to see with my own eyes,but never will in this real world.

• Stop myself from making certain mistakes, like losing or breaking toys, gadgets, the wiping of my save data and stuff.
  • Stop major bad events from happening, like Hitler initiating WWII and causing the Holocaust,go Ultimate Way Big, destroy his army vehicles and armaments (of course, without the people being there), bring him in for trial, and help countries suffering from these wars. I would be known as the Hero from the future XD.
  • Go back in time to when the dinosaurs were there (if they were), go Ultimate Way Big to just wrestle a few or fly some to Mars, throw some into space, whatever. I would also prevent the extinction of the Dinosaurs with my awesome alien powers, including Cosmic Rays and Disks. I would use other aliens as well, like Jet Ray or Chromastone. I would use Bloxx or Diamondhead to create shelter for the dinosaurs. I'd use Echo Echo, then duplicate with no limit and use a simultaneous soundwave to destroy most of the asteroids.
  • Stop major historical wars and catastrophes from ever happening in the first place.
  • Everything one can possibly think of or do to make the Planet better using Time Travel.

I'll probably end up misfiring Way Big's cosmic rays and blow up the earth.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@rbt said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

I'll probably end up misfiring Way Big's cosmic rays and blow up the earth.

I don't think Way Big's cosmic rays have that much power :P

Anyway, I was referring to defending the earth from the Asteroids from within the earth, so I don't think that is very likely.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime:

It does. I can post feats supporting this if you want.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: I'm not a fan of effing with the time stream or saving the dinosaurs

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Turn into graymatter and brainstorm to hack it, get full control and do whatever I wanted. If I didn't have full control id do nothing because that thing is cursed

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: @rbt: i am some one who finds pleasure in solitude, and love to see things happen naturally without outside effect, IMO super-heroes created their villains, and like i said, am gonna travel the boundless universe and see things very amazing, be like my main man the silver surfer. Play hero? Nope, totally no, d stupid things yep, totally yes, sleeping in the sun, racing an F1, observing a supernovae, watch a quasar, look at a nebula, look at a blackhole, but saving some lifes? Nope, seriously if i ever end up in the fictional world i will be an anti-hero, or would be hated for having to stop things but would not stop them.

Avatar image for reversekidflash
ReverseKidFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeatBlast

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: I'm not a fan of effing with the time stream or saving the dinosaurs

Ok then. Still, it would be a good Idea to stop some things that made this world a horrible mess from happening, by helping everyone in the timeline.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: i just went through your post again, you hate the human race!!! You wanna save dinasaurs? So what? We become their meal? They hunt us day and night like cheatahs hunts antelopes? Man please don't even think of saving them, like i said things should occur naturally without disturbance.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: i just went through your post again, you hate the human race!!! You wanna save dinosaurs? So what? We become their meal? They hunt us day and night like cheetahs hunts antelopes? Man please don't even think of saving them, like i said things should occur naturally without disturbance.

I want to save them, so I could destroy them again with Ultimate Way Big, and tear them limb from limb, inside out, fire Cosmic Rays at them and see what happens. And then put their live, original remains in a museum. For viewers' pleasure.

@rbt said:

@iamoptimusprime:

It does. I can post feats supporting this if you want.

Ok, please go ahead, I would really love to see Way Big as a Planet Buster. I've wanted to see that for some time.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Probably stay as BigChill for a long time. He was always my favorite, a close tie between him and Diamonhead. But something about Bigchill's powers always made him my favorite.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RBT

@iamoptimusprime:

In Ult Alien finale, Ascalon, a known planet buster, could only scratch Dagon. Ult. Way Big's cosmic rays chopped off his tentacles(more damage than a planet buster).

In Omniverse episode, Showdown, Malware was blown to bits by Galvan B blowing up. In same episode, he was heavily amped(from Four Arms height to Way Big's), and Way Big completely disintegrated his torso by firing his cosmic rays. Basically, Malware tanked a moon busting, and was later disintegrated by Way Big's cosmic rays, after he became many times durable. Disintegration>>>Being blown up to bits.

In episode Frogs and War(or whatever its name was), Way Big overpowered The Incursean Conquest Ray, a known planet buster, by his cosmic rays.

These should do.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@iamoptimusprime: Turn into graymatter and brainstorm to hack it, get full control and do whatever I wanted. If I didn't have full control id do nothing because that thing is cursed

I said that you already have full control, and this is Ben 10 Omniverse Omnitrix.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My man, clearly you haven't seen enough time traveling movies..

F%*king with the past, even doing good things, neverturns out good.

Ever.

Jmarshmallow

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@rbt said:

@iamoptimusprime:

In Ult Alien finale, Ascalon, a known planet buster, could only scratch Dagon. Ult. Way Big's cosmic rays chopped off his tentacles(more damage than a planet buster).

In Omniverse episode, Showdown, Malware was blown to bits by Galvan B blowing up. In same episode, he was heavily amped(from Four Arms height to Way Big's), and Way Big completely disintegrated his torso by firing his cosmic rays. Basically, Malware tanked a moon busting, and was later disintegrated by Way Big's cosmic rays, after he became many times durable. Disintegration>>>Being blown up to bits.

In episode 26-27, The Frogs of War, Way Big overpowered The Incursean Conquest Ray, a known planet buster, by his cosmic rays.

These should do.

I'm not sure Sir George was using the Sword's full power there, for fear of destroying the planet. I don't think he ever does. Diagon was smaller anyway, but this might do.

This is good too.

That is a jolly good example, the Conquest Ray does destroy planets.

Way Big and Ultimate Way Big are now confirmed Planet Busters. Though, like the conquest ray, Evil Way Big (Cosmic Destruction) One-Shotted planet pluto only, which was a small planet.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@rbt said:

@iamoptimusprime:

In episode 26-27, The Frogs of War, Way Big overpowered The Incursean Conquest Ray, a known planet buster, by his cosmic rays.

These should do.

I'm not sure Sir George was using the Sword's full power there, for fear of destroying the planet. I don't think he ever does. Diagon was smaller anyway, but this might do.

This is good too.

That is a jolly good example, the Conquest Ray does destroy planets.

Way Big and Ultimate Way Big are now confirmed Planet Busters. Though, like the conquest ray, Evil Way Big (Cosmic Destruction) One-Shotted planet pluto only, which was a small planet.

Never played any Ben 10 games. I don't own any console. Only PC games for me.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@jmarshmallow said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

My man, clearly you haven't seen enough time traveling movies..

F%*king with the past, even doing good things, neverturns out good.

Ever.

Jmarshmallow

You are right, I never counted on that lol. But I would still have stopped my stuff from breaking or getting lost without being noticed.

Anyway, I have seen Meet the Robinsons though, and it seemed to turn out good, though there was some bad stuff associated with it.

How about viewing projections of the past, with full audio, in a specific location where it happened, just to unlock mysteries and reveal lies or tell who did an action in full detail, like this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With this kind of power, who needs a lie detector lol?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gizmorino
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: was that ultimate alien?

None other, the Better Animation Quality practically just gives it away. How could anyone possibly not notice lol?