You vs Deathstroke (rules!)

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By dane

You're probably wondering how you might get anything less than your ass handed to you with a smile here. It won't be easy but you'll have help.

Rules

-The Beyonder, as a test of human potential, teleports you to a pocket dimension with Earthly conditions and explains that you must defeat his champion from another Universe, Deathstroke the Terminator. He is willing to imbue you with the powers (only powers) of 3 Street-level characters.  You will not gain their fighting skills or intelligence, just their power-set. For completing this task you have been promised your hearts desire.
-You will have 6 months prep,  and Taskmaster has been teleported in to help train you.  Please assume the presence of a gym, a training dojo, adequate food and rest areas and basically anything you might need to train up for the fight. Taskmaster will start you off with an intensive training and diet program and after that will teach you fighting skills, martial arts, weapons and tactics. Weapon specialization is at your own discretion.
-Offensively, you can use any conventional weapons or firearms. You may not use explosives or incendiaries. No adamantium, magical or otherwise special weapons unless chosen as your reward.
-Defensively, you will not have any kind of armor. You may use street clothes or have the Beyonder create you a superhero outfit. No kevlar or vibranium unless chosen as your reward.
-You may use character powersets from any comicbook character. Let's just assume Marvel's Beyonder can give you the powers of any DC/Vertigo/Dark Horse etc characters. 
-You may not use any character with magic, reality warping etc. The benchmark for maximum tier is Spiderman. If the character whose powers you choose would easily beat Spiderman you may not acquire those powers. Please be sensible. 
-You will not have access to exotic technology or magical items.
-At the start of the 5th month you will be visited by the Beyonder who will be either pleased with your progress (and offer you a reward) or concerned with your lack of development (and secretly try to help you by granting you a boon) As such the Beyonder will offer you either an Adamantium weapon of your choice or a Vibranium chestplate. You may only choose one or the other. You will have the remaining time to train with the weapon under Taskmaster's tutelage. The Vibranium chestplate will protect your chest, sides and back from your collarbone to your hips like a vest.
-The battle will not end until one of you dies, is knocked out or willfully yields.  
-If you win the battle the Beyonder will heal any of your wounds, give you your wish and let you keep your powers as you return home.
-If you lose the battle the Beyonder will become morose with humans and kill everything on our planet, starting with cute kittens.
-You are made aware of all of the rules and conditions of the battle.

Setting

-After the 6 months are up you and Slade will be teleported to a perfect replica of New York city that is completely empty.    
-You start at opposite ends of Central Park.
-You do not however, have to enter Central Park if you do not feel it is to your advantage and you can take to the city streets (or rooftops) if you wish.
-For the purposes of survivability please assume that all stores have neverending supplies for fresh food, the hotels all have passcards on their desks etc.
-The battle will not end until one of you dies, is knocked out or willfully yields. 
-Deathstroke does not have prep and will only be aware of the situation once the battle begins.
-Deathstroke will be carrying on his Prometheum Sword, an Uzi and a Colt .45. 
-The Vibranium Chestplate will stand up to the Sword but can be cut along the grain, though since Slade is from another Universe he will not be aware of this weakness.
-For the purposes of the battle Adamantium and Prometheum will be of virtually the same strength.

Look forward to seeing what combinations people come up :)
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

Can I have Midnighter's powers (or computer thing)?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

If you lose the battle the Beyonder will become morose with humans and kill everything on our planet, starting with cute kittens.

LMFAO!

Awesome thread.

Let me know if this is too cheap:

-Wolverine (adamantium skeleton, claws, healing factor, enhanced senses)

-Spider-Man (reflexes, speed, strength, agility, spider sense)

-Cyclops (optic blast, would wear visor and not remove)

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dane
@ComicStooge said:

" Can I have Midnighter's powers (or computer thing)? "

The benchmark is Spiderman. Midnighter would kill Spiderman. 

No.

@k4tzm4n said:
"Let me know if this is too cheap:

-Cyclops (optic blast, would wear visor and not remove)"

Could you personally beat Deathstroke with it? Also I think Adamantium skeleton might be a bit much. Maybe Wolverine's natural powers like his claws, healing and senses would be ok.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ComicStooge

-Lady Shiva's Muscle Reading and Combat Technique
-Taskmaster's Copying ability and all of his fighting styles
-Daken's Pheromones and claws and healing factor 

(I would have the reflexes of all 3) 

And as a reward for my training I would get an adamantium sword

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dane
@k4tzm4n:
You could have the Adamantium claws like X-23 has but in Wolverine's style if you like. Chosen as your boon/reward after 5 months.

@ComicStooge:
What's your strategy for beating DS?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Dane said:
"@ComicStooge said:

" Can I have Midnighter's powers (or computer thing)? "

The benchmark is Spiderman. Midnighter would kill Spiderman. 

No.

@k4tzm4n said:
"Let me know if this is too cheap:

-Cyclops (optic blast, would wear visor and not remove)"

Could you personally beat Deathstroke with it? Also I think Adamantium skeleton might be a bit much. Maybe Wolverine's natural powers like his claws, healing and senses would be ok. "

No adamantium is fine.  As to would I win? I can only speculation.  I'd like to believe I have the tools to accomplish the task and here's why.  
1) 6 months of pure dedication to mastering my abilities and fighting abilities with Taskmaster.  This gives me suffiicient time to learn to fully utilize my reflexes and speed with Taskmaster, by having certain sessions filled with only dodging his attacks.  I'd also tone my enhanced senses and radar by having "Cat and mouse" training scenarios, where he'd have to ambush me.  I'd also allow him to put my healing factor to the test, as he did when he trained Agent X.  This will help me adjust to the severe pain, which i'm sure to encounter against Slade. 
2)  6 months dedicated to mastering my hand-to-hand abilities with sessions combining my speed, strength, reflexes, agility and claws.  
3) 6 months to perfect my accuaracy with optic blasts as well as angled shots. 
4) I know Central Park and the surrounding area.  Slade doesn't.  I'd likely lure him to the Zoo, which iwll greatly restrict his cover as well as combat options. 
5) I'm almost certain I would get the bonus from the Beyonder.  When I'm determined to accomplish something, I tend to focus soley on the objective.  When I wanted to lose weight in HS, I jogged 3 times a day and then went to the game 6 days a week (2.5 hours each time) and did that for 3 years, lol.  I'll take the chest plate.  Despite my healing factor, it would be nice to not worry about taking damage to my lungs or heart.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

*I can only speculate
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Undergroundgod

Can you pick non street level characters and then just water down the power of the characters to make it street level?
DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By DaddyCool

I pick the Vulture's wings, Codpiece's errhm Codpiece and Batgirl's PIS.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@DaddyCool said:
"I pick the Vulture's wings, Codpiece's errhm Codpiece and Batgirl's PIS. "

He stated you can't use anything that would beat Spider-Man with ease.  So, no Vulture's wings for you!
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Undergroundgod
@DaddyCool said:

LMAO!
DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DaddyCool
@k4tzm4n said:
" @DaddyCool said:
He stated you can't use anything that would beat Spider-Man with ease.  So, no Vulture's wings for you! "
D@mn it was almost fool-proof!
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dane
@DaddyCool said:

" @k4tzm4n said:

" @DaddyCool said:
He stated you can't use anything that would beat Spider-Man with ease.  So, no Vulture's wings for you! "
D@mn it was almost fool-proof! "
rofl. No god-wings, sorry.

@Undergroundgod said:

" Can you pick non street level characters and then just water down the power of the characters to make it street level? "

What did you have in mind?

@k4tzm4n said:
"No adamantium is fine.  As to would I win? I can only speculation.  I'd like to believe I have the tools to accomplish the task and here's why.  1) 6 months of pure dedication to mastering my abilities and fighting abilities with Taskmaster.  This gives me suffiicient time to learn to fully utilize my reflexes and speed with Taskmaster, by having certain sessions filled with only dodging his attacks.  I'd also tone my enhanced senses and radar by having "Cat and mouse" training scenarios, where he'd have to ambush me.  I'd also allow him to put my healing factor to the test, as he did when he trained Agent X.  This will help me adjust to the severe pain, which i'm sure to encounter against Slade. 2)  6 months dedicated to mastering my hand-to-hand abilities with sessions combining my speed, strength, reflexes, agility and claws.  3) 6 months to perfect my accuaracy with optic blasts as well as angled shots. 4) I know Central Park and the surrounding area.  Slade doesn't.  I'd likely lure him to the Zoo, which iwll greatly restrict his cover as well as combat options. 5) I'm almost certain I would get the bonus from the Beyonder.  When I'm determined to accomplish something, I tend to focus soley on the objective.  When I wanted to lose weight in HS, I jogged 3 times a day and then went to the game 6 days a week (2.5 hours each time) and did that for 3 years, lol.  I'll take the chest plate.  Despite my healing factor, it would be nice to not worry about taking damage to my lungs or heart. "
Sounds pretty solid. DS still wouldn't be an easy opponent by any means but still. Wolverine's senses should give you an advantage in the park and Spiderman's abilities should allow you to scale anything to get into an advantageous position.

I was just thinking about the Skrulls how they had like 5 peoples powers and they still didn't win. I was wondering if we'd do better with power combinations.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Undergroundgod

Blade's - healing factor, enhanced senses, strength, speed, stamina. 

Toads - Power set, and agility. 

Mister X - Ability (Watered down.) ?
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ComicStooge
@Dane:
I would lure him to the sewers and drown him...
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kadeem

I would go with Psylocke, Midnighter, and Luke Cage. I think that oughta handle him.

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Undergroundgod
@kadeem said:
"I would go with Psylocke, Midnighter, and Luke Cage. I think that oughta handle him."

Midnighters already been turned down.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@kadeem said:
"I would go with Psylocke, Midnighter, and Luke Cage. I think that oughta handle him."

Psylocke is likely a no.  He already said no to Midnighter and Luke Cage is physically above Spider-Man, so that's a no.  Looks like you're stuck with no powers.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Undergroundgod
@k4tzm4n said:
"@kadeem said:
Psylocke is likely a no.  He already said no to Midnighter and Luke Cage is physically above Spider-Man, so that's a no.  Looks like you're stuck with no powers. "

There is a version of Luke Cage that is equal to Spider-Man, and one that is above him just like you said maybe he can use the weaker one?
DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DaddyCool

Would Mr Fantastic be considered above street level?

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kadeem
@k4tzm4n: Ok here is my choice than.  Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, and Kitty Pryde.  Is that approvable?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dane
@DaddyCool said:
" Would Mr Fantastic be considered above street level? "

Yeah, his power would probably render you totally immune to anything Deathstroke could dish out.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Undergroundgod
@kadeem said:
" @k4tzm4n: Ok here is my choice than.  Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, and Kitty Pryde.  Is that approvable?"

Scary as hell is what just went thru my mind here!
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dane
@Undergroundgod said:

" Blade's - healing factor, enhanced senses, strength, speed, stamina.  Toads - Power set, and agility.  Mister X - Ability (Watered down.) ? "

Mr. X is a no. 

Blade and Toad is ok.

@kadeem said:

" @k4tzm4n: Ok here is my choice than.  Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, and Kitty Pryde.  Is that approvable? "

Madrox is probably a no.

Nightcrawler and Kitty is ok but keep in mind you can only use one of those powers at once. Nightcrawler teleports as solid mass.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@kadeem said:
" @k4tzm4n: Ok here is my choice than.  Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, and Kitty Pryde.  Is that approvable?"
Personally I'd say no to Multiple Man and Kitty Pryde, but it's up to Dane.
@DaddyCool said:
"Would Mr Fantastic be considered above street level? "

I'd say yes, but it's Dane's choice. 

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Dane said:
"@Undergroundgod said:

" Blade's - healing factor, enhanced senses, strength, speed, stamina.  Toads - Power set, and agility.  Mister X - Ability (Watered down.) ? "

Mr. X is a no. 

Blade and Toad is ok.

@kadeem said:

" @k4tzm4n: Ok here is my choice than.  Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, and Kitty Pryde.  Is that approvable? "

Madrox is probably a no.  Nightcrawler and Kitty is ok but keep in mind you can only use one of those powers at once. Nightcrawler teleports as solid mass. "

Okay then

Blade. 
Toad. 
Kraven the hunter.

Should just about do it!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Undergroundgod said:
"@Dane said:
"@Undergroundgod said:

Mr. X is a no. 

Blade and Toad is ok.

@kadeem said:

Madrox is probably a no.  Nightcrawler and Kitty is ok but keep in mind you can only use one of those powers at once. Nightcrawler teleports as solid mass. "

Okay then

Blade. 
Toad. 
Kraven the hunter.

Should just about do it!

"

Kraven as in Sergei or Alyosha?  Because Sergei technically doesn't have powers, he needs to use his potion....
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dane
@k4tzm4n said:

" @kadeem said:

@DaddyCool

said:
I'd say yes, but it's Dane's choice.    "
Honestly, all of those people have gaping advantages over Spider-Man and I was fairly specific on him being the yard stick.   

Kitty Pryde would give you a free BFR and MM and Mr. Fantastic both let you smother yourself opponent into oblivion. They would all beat Spider-Man so they aren't allowed. The point of the challenge is to get creative with low-tier powers and mix them into something you can use in combination for great affect, not to stretch the definition of low-tier so badly it makes the challenge worthless.

Have another think about it guys.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dane
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
"@Dane said:
"@Undergroundgod said:

Mr. X is a no. 

Blade and Toad is ok.

@kadeem said:

Okay then

Blade. 
Toad. 
Kraven the hunter.

Should just about do it!

"
Kraven as in Sergei or Alyosha?  Because Sergei technically doesn't have powers, he needs to use his potion.... "
What does Kraven contribute that Blade doesn't anyway? You don't get his equipment.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Dane said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

" @kadeem said:

@DaddyCool

said:
I'd say yes, but it's Dane's choice.    "
Honestly, all of those people have gaping advantages over Spider-Man and I was fairly specific on him being the yard stick.    Kitty Pryde would give you a free BFR and MM and Mr. Fantastic both let you smother yourself opponent into oblivion. They would all beat Spider-Man so they aren't allowed. The point of the challenge is to get creative with low-tier powers and mix them into something you can use in combination for great affect, not to stretch the definition of low-tier so badly it makes the challenge worthless.   Have another think about it guys. "

Glad you agree.  Kitty Pryde can assure a one-shot win actually, too.  And you addressed the others just fine. 

I'm happy with my combination, but if you think I made myself too "good" I can challenge myself and go for a lower set of powers.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Undergroundgod
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Undergroundgod said:
"@Dane said:
"@Undergroundgod said:

Mr. X is a no. 

Blade and Toad is ok.

@kadeem said:

Okay then

Blade. 
Toad. 
Kraven the hunter.

Should just about do it!

"
Kraven as in Sergei or Alyosha?  Because Sergei technically doesn't have powers, he needs to use his potion.... "

Okay then LOL :) 

Blade 
Toad 
Mystique 

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kadeem

Ok then Wolverine's healing factor, Nightcrawler, & Kitty Pryde w/ the adamantium sword.  Is that permissible?

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Dane said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
"@Dane said:
"@Undergroundgod said:

Mr. X is a no. 

Blade and Toad is ok.

@kadeem said:

Okay then

Blade. 
Toad. 
Kraven the hunter.

Should just about do it!

"
What does Kraven contribute that Blade doesn't anyway? You don't get his equipment. "

I was thinking more along the lines of his Hunting skill.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@kadeem said:
"Ok then Wolverine's healing factor, Nightcrawler, & Kitty Pryde w/ the adamantium sword.  Is that permissible?"
Dane already said no to Kitty Pryde...And you only get the weapon if you're doing well after 5 months of training.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dane
@kadeem said:
" Ok then Wolverine's healing factor, Nightcrawler, & Kitty Pryde w/ the adamantium sword.  Is that permissible? "
Saying no to Kitty. She could definitely beat Spider-Man so no. Nightcrawler and Wolverine are fine. 

@Undergroundgod said:
"Okay then LOL :)  Blade Toad Mystique   "
You're the only person in the city and Deathstroke is aware of the fact that he is in a 1 on 1 battle. Use Mystique's power wisely.

@k4tzm4n said:
"Glad you agree.  Kitty Pryde can assure a one-shot win actually, too.  And you addressed the others just fine.  I'm happy with my combination, but if you think I made myself too "good" I can challenge myself and go for a lower set of powers. "

You're welcome to challenge yourself but it isn't a bad powerset by any means.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kadeem
@Dane: Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and the Spot?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Undergroundgod said:
"@Dane said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
"@Dane said:
"@Undergroundgod said:

Mr. X is a no. 

Blade and Toad is ok.

@kadeem said:

Okay then

Blade. 
Toad. 
Kraven the hunter.

Should just about do it!

"
What does Kraven contribute that Blade doesn't anyway? You don't get his equipment. "
I was thinking more along the lines of his Hunting skill. "

You don't gain their skill/knowledge...only their powers. 

I actually think it's perfect, to be modest about it...lol.  My attributes are superior to deathstroke, allowing me to dodge him, since despite the 6 months training, NONE of us would ever be able to tango with him just in hand-to-hand.  Wolverine's ability grant me the claws (may get a lucky swipe or two) but more importantly, the healing factor in case he does tag me.  And Cyclops, so I don't need to best him in hand to hand and could probably tag him with relative ease after 6 months of mastering the ability. 

But, just to challenge myself (and because I like this thread) I'll try a new mix: 

Daredevil

Renders me blind, but grants me his radar.  Thank god I have 6 months, because i'll need an entire month just to adjust to his vision, but the pros far outweigh the cons IMHO. 

Nightcrawler

Who wouldn't want to know how to teleport?  After 6 months of training in the ability, I should be able to pull off tele-juggling, tele-combos, and more importantly, tele-drops.  Also, if I fear he's going to pull the win, I can teleport a safe distance away and recover.  I work in the city so I know it very well =) 

Gambit

So, imagine already having the other two powers I've selected.  Now check this out: Radar detects your foe from a safe distance.  You charge your projectile of choice.  You bamf in, throw the projectiles, bamf out.  Repeat until target is blown to bits. ;) 

I like this mix more, but the other I made is far superior from a tactical point. 

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By dane
@kadeem said:
" @Dane: Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and the Spot? "
as in the guy who can teleport through discs? Why do you want two teleport powers and in what way will it help you not get obliterated by Deathstroke?

@k4tzm4n said:
"

I actually think it's perfect, to be modest about it...lol.  My attributes are superior to deathstroke, allowing me to dodge him, since despite the 6 months training, NONE of us would ever be able to tango with him just in hand-to-hand.  Wolverine's ability grant me the claws (may get a lucky swipe or two) but more importantly, the healing factor in case he does tag me.  And Cyclops, so I don't need to best him in hand to hand and could probably tag him with relative ease after 6 months of mastering the ability. 

But, just to challenge myself (and because I like this thread) I'll try a new mix: 

Daredevil

Renders me blind, but grants me his radar.  Thank god I have 6 months, because i'll need an entire month just to adjust to his vision, but the pros far outweigh the cons IMHO. 

Nightcrawler

Who wouldn't want to know how to teleport?  After 6 months of training in the ability, I should be able to pull off tele-juggling, tele-combos, and more importantly, tele-drops.  Also, if I fear he's going to pull the win, I can teleport a safe distance away and recover.  I work in the city so I know it very well =) 

Gambit

So, imagine already having the other two powers I've selected.  Now check this out: Radar detects your foe from a safe distance.  You charge your projectile of choice.  You bamf in, throw the projectiles, bamf out.  Repeat until target is blown to bits. ;) 

I like this mix more, but the other I made is far superior from a tactical point. "

That is pretty damn cool. Also, you are able to take along any conventional weapons you like so you could bring Billyclubs to use with DD's power and Taskmaster could definitely train you with them. Cards too, obviously.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dane
@k4tzm4n:
What do you think of these: Anole (wall-crawling, camouflague, agility), Ravager/Rose Wilson (enhanced physiology, neural functions, limited pre-cog), Daken (healing factor, claws, enhanced senses, phermones)?

Could possibly drop the pheromones but I'm thinking it'd make a great assassin.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kadeem
@Dane said:
" @kadeem said:
as in the guy who can teleport through discs? Why do you want two teleport powers and in what way will it help you not get obliterated by Deathstroke?
Replace The Spot with Blink and you have my desired power set.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dane
@kadeem said:
" @Dane said:
" @kadeem said:
Replace The Spot with Blink and you have my desired power set. "
I don't think Blink is street-level frankly. She could use her powers to instantly dismember Deathstroke. What is your strategy for this powerset and can you try to pick a street-level power?
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kadeem
@Dane: Can I have watered down version of Blinks powers where I am disallowed from dismembering people with portals?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By dane
@kadeem said:
" @Dane: Can I have watered down version of Blinks powers where I am disallowed from dismembering people with portals? "
You can have Nightcrawler's power. That's about the most powerful teleportation I would allow. Some powers just can't be watered down without losing their functionality.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Dane said:
"@k4tzm4n: What do you think of these: Anole (wall-crawling, camouflague, agility), Ravager/Rose Wilson (enhanced physiology, neural functions, limited pre-cog), Daken (healing factor, claws, enhanced senses, phermones)?  Could possibly drop the pheromones but I'm thinking it'd make a great assassin. "

Sweet set, although I think the pheromones make it unfair ;)
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dane
@k4tzm4n said:

" @Dane said:

"@k4tzm4n: What do you think of these: Anole (wall-crawling, camouflague, agility), Ravager/Rose Wilson (enhanced physiology, neural functions, limited pre-cog), Daken (healing factor, claws, enhanced senses, phermones)?  Could possibly drop the pheromones but I'm thinking it'd make a great assassin. "
Sweet set, although I think the pheromones make it unfair ;) "

hmm, how good is Anole's healing factor? I've only seen him regenerate a limb like a lizard. I really only chose Daken for the enhanced senses/scentless. I have to say now that I look at his powerset, Anole could have been a seriously badass if they got Wolverine to train him up in ninjitsu and fighting skills.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By angryvigilante

Wolverine's healing, Shadowcat's phasing and Domino's luck.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By dane
@angryvigilante said:
" Wolverine's healing, Shadowcat's phasing and Domino's luck. "
Already said 3 times now that Kitty isn't street level. The conditions are in the rules.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By angryvigilante
@Dane: My bad.....How about Wolvie's healing, Domino's luck and Iron fist Chi?
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Yaujtapool

For me it would have to be :

Domino - Luck
Fantomex - with all his powers (Not sure if you consider him more powerful than Spiderman)
Gorgon