Nate Grey.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Dextersinister

@SpideyPresence: They retconned it to being usable only with Wally's connection with the speed force but they could have retconned that as well. I think they wanted to prevent Barry from winning every other fight with speed stealing after he took over from Wally.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By greenteaforme

@X_insignia1 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@X_insignia1: Aaah i didn't get that you ment Shaman is pure psionic energy in this case he wins. Is he always in that form though?

during dark x-men he was for the most part...he could alternate between those two forms at will

Nevertheless, Flash is basically immune to TP at those speeds. Flash is much more invulnerable to X Man than he is to Flash.

Also, current Nate is a joke.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Gritterr

I havent Read any New 52 yet. But has Flash performed any of these feats people are using in this thread in the New Universe(speed stealing, Immunity to TP, ETC..) What are Flash best feats in new 52?

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By X_insignia1

@greenteaforme said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@X_insignia1: Aaah i didn't get that you ment Shaman is pure psionic energy in this case he wins. Is he always in that form though?

during dark x-men he was for the most part...he could alternate between those two forms at will

Nevertheless, Flash is basically immune to TP at those speeds. Flash is much more invulnerable to X Man than he is to Flash.

flash is more invulnerable to current nate? definitely, shaman? wally wouldn't be able to do a thing ( not even speed steal) in his psi form, not a chance....also, i'm not sure how the flash would result to a telepathic assault during an isolated time freeze, accelerated perception and freezing time are two different things..and to add , speed steal only halts physical movement( not that it would work)....not the though process/mental abilities

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By greenteaforme

@X_insignia1 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

flash is more invulnerable to current nate? definitely, shaman? wally wouldn't be able to do a thing ( not even speed steal) in his psi form, not a chance....also, i'm not sure how the flash would result to a telepathic assault during an isolated time freeze, accelerated perception and freezing time are two different things..and to add , speed steal only halts physical movement( not that it would work)....not the though process/mental abilities

Current Nate is not shaman...or...am I missing some storyline that I didn't bother reading?

Because X-Man is severely nerfed in his current incarnation...that I am aware of.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By X_insignia1

@greenteaforme said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

Current Nate is not shaman...or...am I missing some storyline that I didn't bother reading?

Because X-Man is severely nerfed in his current incarnation...that I am aware of.

it's pointless to use current, because then this thread is severely lopsided against him, current lose so badly

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By greenteaforme

@X_insignia1 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

it's pointless to use current, because then this thread is severely lopsided against him, current lose so badly

1: It's not your post to decide that.

2: Forum rules dictate that if it's not stated, it'd most current version. N52 flash beats current X-Man.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By X_insignia1

@greenteaforme said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

1: It's not your post to decide that.

2: Forum rules dictate that if it's not stated, it'd most current version. N52 flash beats current X-Man.

1. I'm aware of that guy....initially i was under the assumption initially that i assumed it was the most powerful versions, after i figured that i stated he would lose, me and Spidey were debating the Shaman version, until it was later stated that it would be the most current

2. you stated that the flash was more invulnerable than Nate, after quoting my Dark x-men reference in context, i assumed you were talking about Shaman Nate, which i addressed and gave my reasoning

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@crabtree said:

@darkszoom said:

X man easily wins