Wonder Woman Vs Storm

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Gambler said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Its all good. I wasnt just singling you out, there were some other posts earlier that I missed lol "
You don't seem like the type to. You're just doing your modly duty, and I simply happened to be the first to respond. =D
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Static Shock
@Klandicar said:

" Sounds like semantics to me.  Storm's lightning definitely has more punch than those shazams did. "

Superman has tanked normal lightning several times. The lightning that was used to strike him (Kingdom Come Superman, different from the original) from Captain Marvel was magical lightning from Shazam himself. In any case, this has nothing to do with Wonder Woman. I suggest you try harder.

Also, you're using 'semantics' out of context. Buy a dictionary for once.
Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By Samurai X
@Zoom said:

" @Klandicar said:

"did you pups know blah blah blah nobody cares"

If we're pups, I guess that makes  ;) "
lol
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#104  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Zoom said:
" @Klandicar said:
"did you pups know blah blah blah nobody cares"
If we're pups, I guess that makes you a bitch eh?  ;) "
LMAO!!!
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#105  Edited By Zoom
@Gambler said:
"No need for name calling"

Oh you're no fun anymore. :(
Oh you're no fun anymore. :(
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Zoom
@Klandicar said:
" @Sparda said:
" Shazam's lightning is magical. Supes has a vulnerability to magic. "
Sounds like semantics to me.  Storm's lightning definitely has more punch than those shazams did. "
If you had actually read the story you just posted scans from, you'd have seen Superman get cut by a magical sword.  Would you say this makes Superman vulnerable to all swords?  XD
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

LOL Zoom.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Klandicar

In my opinion, if Storm and Wonder Woman were on opposite sides of a field (either standing or floating) and neither one was holding back, then someone said...Go! Wonder Woman would be on Storm before she had anytime to unleash anything. Game over. I say this because Wonder Woman has speed feats (both flight and combat) as well as reflexes/timing feats, that put her in another league.

I can understand that argument.  I just don't think Wonder Woman can bust out her maximum speed on an opponent like Storm.  Sure, if Storm only uses a couple blasts she could be dodged and have Wonder Woman come in with the speed, but we are talking about total area weather manipulation not just projectiles.  She could saturate the air with ice and wind to slow WW down.  She'll have to fly through torrential winds while being repeatedly electrocuted by lightning bolts just to get at her.  The ranged attack Wonder Woman has may just be a waste of energy against Storm since she can manipulate the elements of others, as seen in the scans on the first page.

That crossover comic may have been fan voted but it was written in a believable way, I don't think Wonder Woman can keep stopping those lightning blasts from Storm when she cuts loose.  Remember, if you guys are going to use Wonder Woman's maximum potential and make her more ruthless than she really is then Storm has those Silver Surfer stomping feats, and many of us put the Surfer above Wonder Woman.  

Is it that you folks know that Wonder Woman yaps and yaps so you gotta divert from that fact?  Look, she'll give her opponent more time to explain so she doesnt have to fight.  Pull that with Storm and she'll have a couple more lightning barrages on her by the time she finishes her sentence...

@Gambler said:

" No need for name calling (all parties involved).  But I agree, Shazam's lightning hurting Kingdom Come Superman is irrelevant to Wonder Woman. "

Sorry about that. I'll censor myself in the future.He just has a habit of posting irrelevant scans.

I'll forgive your insults against me.  I am a Christian man after all.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Zoom
@Klandicar said:
That crossover comic may have been fan voted but it was written in a believable way"

Believable? 

The 1 million tonner hit Storm and she was like "ouch" when she should have been like splat. 

I take it you think Wolverine can take Lobo right?  And a killer whale jumping on Namor would hurt him?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Static Shock
@Klandicar said:
"Is it that you folks know that Wonder Woman yaps and yaps so you gotta divert from that fact?  Look, she'll give her opponent more time to explain so she doesnt have to fight.  Pull that with Storm and she'll have a couple more lightning barrages on her by the time she finishes her sentence...
Storm talks to her opponents, too. She was talking to the Silver Surfer before she hit him with a hydrogen explosion. As far as Silver Surfer goes, he should have never been effected by that attack having been able to to fly through suns and red giants on a regular basis. Storm's ability to hurt the Silver Surfer is inconsistent, thanks to a racially-motivated writer.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Static Shock
@Zoom said:
" Believable?  The 1 million tonner hit Storm and she was like "ouch" when she should have been like splat.  I take it you think Wolverine can take Lobo right?  And a killer whale jumping on Namor would hurt him? "
Or beating Superboy by electrocution, when he's shown himself to be unaffected by lightning before?
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By rbysjti

a cannonade of lightning will do and Wonderwoman would get a long sleep.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why do people try and build cases against characters only with a bunch of low showings against the character they are arguing against?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#114  Edited By Sparda

It's really hard to take Klandicar seriously when he posts scans about Superman that are non-canon and then acts like they're relevant to Wonder Woman's performance.

And then uses semantics in the wrong context.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By rbysjti
@Klandicar said:
"

Storm stomps...after she electrocutes her unconscious again. "

Wonder Woman isn't really as tough as most people imagine. Storm wins here.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Static Shock
@rbysjti said:
" Wonder Woman isn't really as tough as most people imagine. Storm wins here. "
So, you agree with PIS showings?
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By reactor
@Static Shock said:
" @rbysjti said:
" Wonder Woman isn't really as tough as most people imagine. Storm wins here. "
So, you agree with PIS showings? "
He also thinks Storm would beat the cosmic entity Abraxas. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Static Shock
@Reactor said:
" He also thinks Storm would beat the cosmic entity Abraxas. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. "
I don't know about anyone else, but I feel as if all, if not most Storm fanboys are homosexual. Don't ask me why.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By reactor
@Static Shock said:
" @Reactor said:
" He also thinks Storm would beat the cosmic entity Abraxas. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. "
I don't know about anyone else, but I feel as if all, if not most Storm fanboys are homosexual. Don't ask me why. "
That has got to be this week's biggest "WTF" random moment, lol.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Klandicar

@SS

@Klandicar

said:

"Is it that you folks know that Wonder Woman yaps and yaps so you gotta divert from that fact?  Look, she'll give her opponent more time to explain so she doesnt have to fight.  Pull that with Storm and she'll have a couple more lightning barrages on her by the time she finishes her sentence...

Storm talks to her opponents, too. She was talking to the Silver Surfer before she hit him with a hydrogen explosion. As far as Silver Surfer goes, he should have never been effected by that attack having been able to to fly through suns and red giants on a regular basis. Storm's ability to hurt the Silver Surfer is inconsistent, thanks to a racially-motivated writer.

You ever think for a moment that Storm's attacks might be more powerful than the sun?  I explained that lightning temperatures are hotter than the sun already man.  What do you mean by racially motivated? It just looks like a solid Storm feat to me.

@Sparda

said:

" It's really hard to take Klandicar seriously when he posts scans about Superman that are non-canon and then acts like they're relevant to Wonder Woman's performance. And then uses semantics in the wrong context. "

I didn't use it in the wrong context.   You used the old one word argument "magic" for why those lightning bolts hurt that version of Superman and to me it is just arguing semantics.  Whether it was a shazam or a lightning bolt conjured by Storm I think it can hurt Wonder Woman easily...more easily than Supes at least.  You'll need to provide scans showing those shazams are vastly superior to regular lightning, and even then it doesnt prove it is better than Storm's because we know Storm's weather effects are more extreme than nature itself can provide. 
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#121  Edited By tensor

Wonder woman, Storm does not know what hit her, ww is  to much of a warrior ,an all this cross over post is crap its a fan base vote winner take all.But to the logical part off it what can storm do to wonder woman an don't say lighting fan boys noob of storm wonder woman has taken worst than that an still got up the best battle for storm is long range an that would not work cause ww is too fast for that fact is simple stats are against storm.Storm cannot take a hit from ww why am even bothering wonder woman storm loses

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
I didn't use it in the wrong context.   
You never post anything in context.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well i b elieve  speed is not the key to Diana's victory.. i mean Ororo was able to dodge Thor's hammer when he hurled it to her (if i'm not mistaken Thor can throw his hammer twice the speed of light or probably 99% the speed of light.. correct me if i'm wrong).. Storm herself is quite agile and very intelligent, same goes for Diana.. If ever Diana would win, i think it is not because of speed..  

and i think its really nice when Thor told her that her arsenal is as powerful as her face is beauteous.. since they both control the elements, well it goes down to strength.. well since Diana clearly does not possess the powers of the elements, the battle won't be clearly based on strength.. Thor defeated Storm with a kiss..  

now if that happens to Ororo and Diana, then it would be clearly a different sceen, and clearly one winner.. 

The Red Blooded Male comicbook fans... Yeh!!!
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By reactor
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"
well i b elieve  speed is not the key to Diana's victory.. i mean Ororo was able to dodge Thor's hammer when he hurled it to her (if i'm not mistaken Thor can throw his hammer twice the speed of light or probably 99% the speed of light.. correct me if i'm wrong).. Storm herself is quite agile and very intelligent, same goes for Diana.. If ever Diana would win, i think it is not because of speed..  

No Caption Provided

and i think its really nice when Thor told her that her arsenal is as powerful as her face is beauteous.. since they both control the elements, well it goes down to strength.. well since Diana clearly does not possess the powers of the elements, the battle won't be clearly based on strength.. Thor defeated Storm with a kiss..  

No Caption Provided
now if that happens to Ororo and Diana, then it would be clearly a different sceen, and clearly one winner..   The Red Blooded Male comicbook fans... Yeh!!! "
Whoa! When did that happen?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Sparda
@Klandicar said:

"@Sparda said:

" It's really hard to take Klandicar seriously when he posts scans about Superman that are non-canon and then acts like they're relevant to Wonder Woman's performance. And then uses semantics in the wrong context. "

I didn't use it in the wrong context.   You used the old one word argument "magic" for why those lightning bolts hurt that version of Superman and to me it is just arguing semantics.  Whether it was a shazam or a lightning bolt conjured by Storm I think it can hurt these Wonder/Supes easily.  You'll need to provide scans showing those shazams are vastly superior to regular lightning, and even then it doesnt prove it is better than Storm's because we know Storm's weather effects are more extreme than nature itself can provide.  "

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/semantics   

Semantics: 
a.the study of meaning.
b.the study of linguistic development by classifying and examining changes in meaning and form.

For it to have been semantics, you would have had to have used the word "magic" first, because if it was "just semantics", we would have been arguing over the meaning of the word. LIKE WE ARE RIGHT NOW. PROVING THAT YOU USED IT IN THE WRONG CONTEXT.

Furthermore, those scans were NON-CANON, therefore proving that, since you didn't even know that, the usage of those scans were moot, as well as your next post following that since you couldn't use semantics in the right way. If two posts in a row don't work, at all, then I still find it extremely difficult to take you seriously. Since you constantly are putting it out there that you are the "big dog" (PS: DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, MAN = GREATER THAN A DOG, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE THE MASTERS OF THE DOGS.......LOOK: SOME MORE SEMANTICS IN THE RIGHT WAY), you obviously care deeply about what other people think about you're status, which is why I think you posting two things in a row that are so terribly.......fundamentally wrong on every level is hilarious. Moreover, it goes to support the idea you are a 1) Troll and 2) Liar since if you care so much about what people on a comic-book forum think of you, why aren't you spending some time with your wife? Or your occupation? Both of which you frequently reference. It can't be because it's the weekend, since you said you'd be spending Christmas morning "saving wives" and then "laying on your wife" (also funny, since you used the wrong POV from one sentence to the next, proving more about your failure to use the English language). So, what is it? Riddle me that? If you've got a good answer, or maybe some good proof about where you work or some sort of proof backing up any of your claims (shouldn't be too hard, IN REAL LIFE THERE IS NO NON-CANON, HAHA).

So, yeah, TL;DR version, I can't take you seriously. Doing so would be an affront to the universe itself. How, as a "Christian man" you fail so completely at a fundamental element of Christianity (the spreading of knowledge) is beyond me. Actually, no it's not it just goes further to support that you're nothing but a troll. What kind of "Christian man" would, instead of saving lives, spending time with his wife, and spreading knowledge, instead insult other users on a comic-book forum? Either a really stupid one or none at all. Either way, you lose, CV wins, but it's a sad victory because so much was lost in the process.

TL;DR version of a TL;DR, have you ever picked up a dictionary in your entire life? Jesus Christ.

Fin.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
now if that happens to Ororo and Diana, then it would be clearly a different sceen, and clearly one winner..   The Red Blooded Male comicbook fans... Yeh!!! "
Thor didn't throw that as fast as he could plus he doesn't throw as fast as he flies.So that wasn't moving at the speed of light or anywhere near it.Also that entire fight was watered down so Storm wouldn't get hurt,Storm has 0 chance against Thor.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Sparda
@Sparda said:
" @Klandicar said:

"@Sparda said:

I didn't use it in the wrong context.   You used the old one word argument "magic" for why those lightning bolts hurt that version of Superman and to me it is just arguing semantics.  Whether it was a shazam or a lightning bolt conjured by Storm I think it can hurt these Wonder/Supes easily.  You'll need to provide scans showing those shazams are vastly superior to regular lightning, and even then it doesnt prove it is better than Storm's because we know Storm's weather effects are more extreme than nature itself can provide.  "

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/semantics   

Semantics: 
a.the study of meaning.
b.the study of linguistic development by classifying and examining changes in meaning and form.

For it to have been semantics, you would have had to have used the word "magic" first, because if it was "just semantics", we would have been arguing over the meaning of the word. LIKE WE ARE RIGHT NOW. PROVING THAT YOU USED IT IN THE WRONG CONTEXT.

Furthermore, those scans were NON-CANON, therefore proving that, since you didn't even know that, the usage of those scans were moot, as well as your next post following that since you couldn't use semantics in the right way. If two posts in a row don't work, at all, then I still find it extremely difficult to take you seriously. Since you constantly are putting it out there that you are the "big dog" (PS: DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, MAN = GREATER THAN A DOG, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE THE MASTERS OF THE DOGS.......LOOK: SOME MORE SEMANTICS IN THE RIGHT WAY), you obviously care deeply about what other people think about you're status, which is why I think you posting two things in a row that are so terribly.......fundamentally wrong on every level is hilarious. Moreover, it goes to support the idea you are a 1) Troll and 2) Liar since if you care so much about what people on a comic-book forum think of you, why aren't you spending some time with your wife? Or your occupation? Both of which you frequently reference. It can't be because it's the weekend, since you said you'd be spending Christmas morning "saving wives" and then "laying on your wife" (also funny, since you used the wrong POV from one sentence to the next, proving more about your failure to use the English language). So, what is it? Riddle me that? If you've got a good answer, or maybe some good proof about where you work or some sort of proof backing up any of your claims (shouldn't be too hard, IN REAL LIFE THERE IS NO NON-CANON, HAHA).

So, yeah, TL;DR version, I can't take you seriously. Doing so would be an affront to the universe itself. How, as a "Christian man" you fail so completely at a fundamental element of Christianity (the spreading of knowledge) is beyond me. Actually, no it's not it just goes further to support that you're nothing but a troll. What kind of "Christian man" would, instead of saving lives, spending time with his wife, and spreading knowledge, instead insult other users on a comic-book forum? Either a really stupid one or none at all. Either way, you lose, CV wins, but it's a sad victory because so much was lost in the process.

TL;DR version of a TL;DR, have you ever picked up a dictionary in your entire life? Jesus Christ.

Fin. "
PS: Only 2000 posts man? That's another reason it's hard to take you seriously. Over 2000 posts and you've never said anything worth a damn.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Klandicar
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Well, after analyzing the evidence, she did dodge ~ a light speed hammer...that puts her reaction speed above Wonder Woman for sure.  Looks like both offense and defense belong to Storm.  I foresee a repeat of that crossover where Storm is carrying away an unconscious Wonder Woman after electrocuting her.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Static Shock
@Klandicar said:

You ever think for a moment that Storm's attacks might be more powerful than the sun?  I explained that lightning temperatures are hotter than the sun already man.  What do you mean by racially motivated? It just looks like a solid Storm feat to me.

Ummm.... No. Lightning itself is hotter than the surface of the sun, but not hotter than the core (15,700,000 Kelvin). Surfer flies through the core without pain, so why would lightning hurt him? The same goes for a hydrogen bomb. In any case, Surfer claimed that the attack didn't hurt him, anyway. What I mean by racially-motivated is that Dwayne McDuffie (the one who wrote the instance for Storm vs Surfer) thinks that black superheroes are superior to all other ones, solely based on race.

He is the reason for things like this.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention that McDuffie allowed Storm to disintegrate Stardust with lightning, when she should have been able to take it/absorb it and has taken more punishment than a lightning. Lightning doesn't even manifest in space, anyway....
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Static Shock
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"
well i b elieve  speed is not the key to Diana's victory.. i mean Ororo was able to dodge Thor's hammer when he hurled it to her (if i'm not mistaken Thor can throw his hammer twice the speed of light or probably 99% the speed of light.. correct me if i'm wrong)..
Thor doesn't always throw his hammer that fast. The fact that she dodged it just proves that it wasn't moving at light speed there. Thor tried the same thing against Thanos (who doesn't even have light speed reflexes), and when it wasn't moving at light speed, Thanos was able to stop the hammer from moving and let it fall to the ground. Besides, Storm has been hit with bullets, and they are slower than Thor's hammer. Why would anyone assume that she could dodge something at the speed of light?

@Klandicar said:
"Well, after analyzing the evidence, she did dodge ~ a light speed hammer...
Do you just absorb things that other people say, even if they aren't backed up? There's nothing in that scan that says the hammer was moving at light speed. Storm has been hit with bullets and couldn't even dodge those.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Klandicar
@Static Shock said:

" @Klandicar said:

Ummm.... No. Lightning itself is hotter than the surface of the sun, but not hotter than the core (15,700,000 Kelvin). Surfer flies through the core without pain, so why would lightning hurt him? The same goes for a hydrogen bomb. In any case, Surfer claimed that the attack didn't hurt him, anyway. What I mean by racially-motivated is that Dwayne McDuffie (the one who wrote the instance for Storm vs Surfer) thinks that black superheroes are superior to all other ones, solely based on race.

He is the reason for things like this.

No Caption Provided
Not to mention that McDuffie allowed Storm to disintegrate Stardust with lightning, when she should have been able to take it/absorb it and has taken more punishment than a lightning. Lightning doesn't even manifest in space, anyway.... "
Well, lightning penetrates through his body while the outside of his body is apparently protected from extreme temperatures.  That's another property of electricity, it conducts and penetrates through his center because in the other scan it showed the lightning piercing through him entirely.  Besides, the comic book writers can explain it however they want, just how you boys said that those shazams were > lightning despite looking like the same exact thing on panel.   Perhaps Storms's weather effects >>> regular lightning? 

She obviously has a lot of high end feats under her belt that might seem inconsistent, but so does Wonder Woman.  One moment she is getting KOed by street levelers and the other she is deflecting meteors.  Please spare the big dog from such ridiculousness. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Static Shock
@Reactor said:
" That has got to be this week's biggest "WTF" random moment, lol. "
I just have that feeling.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

THOR DOESN'T THROW HIS HAMMER AS FAST AS HE FLIES.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
Well, lightning penetrates through his body while the outside of his body is apparently protected from extreme temperatures.  That's another property of electricity, it conducts and penetrates through his center because in the other scan it showed the lightning piercing through him entirely.  Besides, the comic book writers can explain it however they want, just how you boys said that those shazams were > lightning despite looking like the same exact thing on panel.   Perhaps Storms's weather effects >>> regular lightning?    She obviously has a lot of high end feats under her belt that might seem inconsistent, but so does Wonder Woman.  One moment she is getting KOed by street levelers and the other she is deflecting meteors.  Please spare the big dog from such ridiculousness.  "
Storm getting the hit off at all is PIS.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Klandicar
@Static Shock said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
"
well i b elieve  speed is not the key to Diana's victory.. i mean Ororo was able to dodge Thor's hammer when he hurled it to her (if i'm not mistaken Thor can throw his hammer twice the speed of light or probably 99% the speed of light.. correct me if i'm wrong)..
Thor doesn't always throw his hammer that fast. The fact that she dodged it just proves that it wasn't moving at light speed there. Thor tried the same thing against Thanos (who doesn't even have light speed reflexes), and when it wasn't moving at light speed, Thanos was able to stop the hammer from moving and let it fall to the ground. Besides, Storm has been hit with bullets, and they are slower than Thor's hammer. Why would anyone assume that she could dodge something at the speed of light?

@Klandicar said:
"Well, after analyzing the evidence, she did dodge ~ a light speed hammer...
Do you just absorb things that other people say, even if they aren't backed up? There's nothing in that scan that says the hammer was moving at light speed. Storm has been hit with bullets and couldn't even dodge those. "
Thanos was able to stop the hammer because he had the infinity gauntlet. Nice try, but when you have complete control over reality, space, time, power, mind, and the soul you can pretty much do anything you want.  Unless you are referring to another time Thanos humiliated him?

Thor's hammer generally is light speed, she said it passed through stone like it was passing through air, so the speed was there my young pup.  You claiming it was not seems like desperation.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
Thanos was able to stop the hammer because he had the infinity gauntlet. Nice try, but when you have complete control over reality, space, time, power, mind, and the soul you can pretty much do anything you want.  Unless you are referring to another time Thanos humiliated him?  Thor's hammer generally is light speed, she said it passed through stone like it was passing through air, so the speed was there my young pup.  You claiming it was not seems like desperation. "
She-Hulk stopped the Hammer with Cap's shield.Kills that argument.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Klandicar
@Vance Astro said:
" @Klandicar said:
Thanos was able to stop the hammer because he had the infinity gauntlet. Nice try, but when you have complete control over reality, space, time, power, mind, and the soul you can pretty much do anything you want.  Unless you are referring to another time Thanos humiliated him?  Thor's hammer generally is light speed, she said it passed through stone like it was passing through air, so the speed was there my young pup.  You claiming it was not seems like desperation. "
She-Hulk stopped the Hammer with Cap's shield.Kills that argument. "
So?  Just because one feat is inconsistent to you doesnt put a 55mph limit on the hammer.  Besides, that shield is pretty much unbreakable and She-Hulk is a bruiser.  Definitely not a bad feat for the hammer.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Klandicar said:
So?  Just because one feat is inconsistent to you doesnt put a 55mph limit on the hammer.  Besides, that shield is pretty much unbreakable and She-Hulk is a bruiser.  Definitely not a bad feat for the hammer. "
The Hammer wasn't thrown at light speed.That was the point.She-Hulk wouldn't have been fast enough to block it.She jumped in front of it.It wasn't coming at her.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Klandicar
@Vance Astro said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Klandicar said:
So?  Just because one feat is inconsistent to you doesnt put a 55mph limit on the hammer.  Besides, that shield is pretty much unbreakable and She-Hulk is a bruiser.  Definitely not a bad feat for the hammer. "
The Hammer wasn't thrown at light speed.That was the point.She-Hulk wouldn't have been fast enough to block it.She jumped in front of it.It wasn't coming at her. "
Scans, she most likely predicted where it would be going by his aim and body language.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Static Shock
@Klandicar said:
" Well, lightning penetrates through his body while the outside of his body is apparently protected from extreme temperatures.  That's another property of electricity, it conducts and penetrates through his center because in the other scan it showed the lightning piercing through him entirely. 
Heat from extreme temperatures effect the body's insides, too. If the Surfer can take the heat of the sun's core, then a lightning bolt that's not even close to as hot isn't supposed to do anything. Again, the Surfer claimed that it didn't hurt him at all.

@Klandicar said:
" Besides, the comic book writers can explain it however they want, just how you boys said that those shazams were > lightning despite looking like the same exact thing on panel.   Perhaps Storms's weather effects >>> regular lightning?    She obviously has a lot of high end feats under her belt that might seem inconsistent, but so does Wonder Woman.  One moment she is getting KOed by street levelers and the other she is deflecting meteors.  Please spare the big dog from such ridiculousness.  "
Yes, Shazam's lightning is more powerful than normal lightning, for the simple fact that it's magical and it is conjured from an omnipotent being by a magical vessel of six different gods. Storm's lightning isn't any different from regular lightning. As for inconsistent feats, I'm almost glad that you're willing to admit that Wonder Woman getting owned by street levelers is PIS. What's ridiculous is you calling yourself a dog. Since you literally think that you're a dog, and a very big one, say hello to my little friend.

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Klandicar said:

Scans, she most likely predicted where it would be going by his aim and body language. "

No Caption Provided
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#142  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
" Well, lightning penetrates through his body while the outside of his body is apparently protected from extreme temperatures.  That's another property of electricity, it conducts and penetrates through his center because in the other scan it showed the lightning piercing through him entirely. 
Heat from extreme temperatures effect the body's insides, too. If the Surfer can take the heat of the sun's core, then a lightning bolt that's not even close to as hot isn't supposed to do anything. Again, the Surfer claimed that it didn't hurt him at all.

@Klandicar said:
" Besides, the comic book writers can explain it however they want, just how you boys said that those shazams were > lightning despite looking like the same exact thing on panel.   Perhaps Storms's weather effects >>> regular lightning?    She obviously has a lot of high end feats under her belt that might seem inconsistent, but so does Wonder Woman.  One moment she is getting KOed by street levelers and the other she is deflecting meteors.  Please spare the big dog from such ridiculousness.  "
Yes, Shazam's lightning is more powerful than normal lightning, for the simple fact that it's magical and it is conjured from an omnipotent being by a magical vessel of six different gods. Storm's lightning isn't any different from regular lightning. As for inconsistent feats, I'm almost glad that you're willing to admit that Wonder Woman getting owned by street levelers is PIS. What's ridiculous is you calling yourself a dog. Since you literally think that you're a dog, and a very big one, say hello to my little friend.

No Caption Provided
"
Wow! Michael Vick has a Superman tattoo Superman is suddenly seeming less likable
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Static Shock
@Klandicar said:
"Thanos was able to stop the hammer because he had the infinity gauntlet. Nice try, but when you have complete control over reality, space, time, power, mind, and the soul you can pretty much do anything you want.
I'm referring to a different instance, when Thor was Rune Thor. This was after Infinity Gauntlet. He didn't have it at the time. The hammer doesn't always move at light speed.

@Klandicar said:
 Thor's hammer generally is light speed, she said it passed through stone like it was passing through air, so the speed was there my young pup.  You claiming it was not seems like desperation. "
What? Storm's simile doesn't prove that the hammer was moving at light speed. That's very stupid. And, I'm not your pup, Dr. Ne'er-do-well. There's nothing in those scan that prove it was. All the simile proves is that the hammer didn't lose momentum when it hit the building.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Klandicar
@Vance Astro said:

" @Klandicar said:

Scans, she most likely predicted where it would be going by his aim and body language. "

No Caption Provided
"
Where is him throwing it?  What I was getting at is where was she the moment it left his hand compared to when she intercepted it.  If she ran and grabbed the shield then jumped in front of him when it was in mid air then you may have a case.  That just shows me a still image of her blocking the hammer though.

That is not completely true.  If he has a barrier of protection (energy, cosmic material, etc) then heat wouldnt be able to penetrate to his insides.  The lightning blast looked like it pierced right through him and he was screaming so it looked like it hurt him.  Perhaps he meant no long term damage?

Well, it is likely that those shazams were beefed up but I dont think it is something that can be proven.  It is also likely that Storm can amp up her lightning blasts beyond what occurs in nature since she can do that with every other weather effect.  And lets face it, some scans with her lightning appear unnaturally powerful. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Static Shock
@Klandicar said:

" That just shows me a still image of her blocking the hammer though. "

If the hammer was moving at light speed, she wouldn't have been able to intercept it. She-Hulk isn't that fast. Also, She-Hulk's statement proves that Thor threw it. She said 'That's some mallet you sling, Thor.' The hammer even came back to him.
NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By NagolNuff
@Static Shock: yes i love the mens...........././
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Static Shock
@NagolNuff said:
" @Static Shock: yes i love the mens...........././ "
What?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
Where is him throwing it?  What I was getting at is where was she the moment it left his hand compared to when she intercepted it.  If she ran and grabbed the shield then jumped in front of him when it was in mid air then you may have a case.  That just shows me a still image of her blocking the hammer though. "
If he threw it at lightspeed...how the hell could she have anticipated it? It wouldn't matter if he told her exactly when and where he was going to throw it.She's not fast enough to block something at lightspeed.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Klandicar
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:

" That just shows me a still image of her blocking the hammer though. "

If the hammer was moving at light speed, she wouldn't have been able to intercept it. She-Hulk isn't that fast. Also, She-Hulk's statement proves that Thor threw it. She said 'That's some mallet you sling, Thor.' The hammer even came back to him. "
You joking around?  Just because the hammer goes light speed doesnt mean that she has to be light speed to stop it.  If I am super powerful like She-Hulk and see Thor aiming at Captain America I can run to him before it leaves his hand and estimate where the hammer will hit based on where I see him aiming it.
NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By NagolNuff

my gosh it keeps going and going and going.....and.............................