This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

#4 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Storm is cooler, but WW would destroy her, though thats just because it's another overpowered DC Hero. Oh but Hale Berry is hot so Storm wins. (She doesn't really win, but it would be better if she did)

#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman ftw

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

hehe storm looks like she is having an orgasm (sorry teenager mind working)

WW of course she is faster, stronger and better on hand to hand combat

#7 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

thats my favorite pic of storm... she looks beautiful... sigh

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"thats my favorite pic of storm... she looks beautiful... *sigh*"

and horny lol

#9 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. That's why I chose it. If you guys like Storm will you like this picture of Power Girl from JLA: Classiified.

Well anyways, I think that even though Storm would put up a great fight it would go to Wonder Woman. Storm's only hope would be to attack her long distance but I am not sure that Wonder Woman's bracelets can deflect lightning.

#10 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Wonder Woman deflect lightning.

#11 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"Can Wonder Woman deflect lightning."

I know here bracelets could deflect almost anything even omega beams but metal conducts electricity so it may shock her. But Diana's power has magic based on them so i am not sure

#12 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84536 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

#13 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Elemental says:
yes"

there you go then

gg wonderwoman wins (as i thought so any way)

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

yes

#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

easily... her bracelets deflect anything...

but it's pretty much a moot point, she easily faster and stronger than storm, and Storm doesn't even have the flight advantage in this battle.

WW could be behind her and snap her neck before the fight has even begun

M

#16 Posted by fightfan7 (23 posts) - - Show Bio
Heart of Infinity said:
Apparition says: "Elemental says:"Can Wonder Woman deflect lightning."yes" there you go thengg wonderwoman wins (as i thought so any way) [more]
storm already beat wonder woman fact sorm owns all
#17 Posted by fightfan7 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

storm wins

#18 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
Wonder Woman.

#19 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

WW would kill Storm in the blink of an eye

#20 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
Elemental says: "Can Wonder Woman deflect lightning."easily... her bracelets deflect anything...but it's pretty much a moot point, she easily faster ... [more]

WW, easily! Marvel vs DC can go to hell ;-)
#21 Posted by captokyo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

ww ez

#22 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
fightfan7 said:
Heart of Infinity said: Apparition says: "Elemental says:"Can Wonder Woman deflect lightning."yes" there you go thengg wonderwoman wins (as i ... [more]
Storm beat Wonder Woman in a crossover that was out of continuity and orchestrated by fan votes. That's has no grounds here.
#23 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

*facepalm*

#24 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't wanna give my answer. But Diana wins. I will come back when my girl gets some more upgrades. But before I go, I have to make it known that Ororo rocked the Wondie costume WAY BETTER than Diana could every began to dream of doing. HA!

#25 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

@geometry said:

"I don't wanna give my answer. But Diana wins. I will come back when my girl gets some more upgrades. But before I go, I have to make it known that Ororo rocked the Wondie costume WAY BETTER than Diana could every began to dream of doing. HA! "

very true my friend.. just look how HOT is Ororo wearin' Diana's signiture costume.. maybe she is the reason why there were rumors of casting a black actress as Wonder Woman.. whatever the reason is, man, she is smokin'..

#26 Posted by Kato Danzo (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman looks way better wearing her own outfit.

#27 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kato Danzo said:
" Wonder Woman looks way better wearing her own outfit. "
I agree.
#28 Posted by Ganseki (108 posts) - - Show Bio

storm

#29 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ganseki said:
" storm "
Because?
#30 Edited by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman with ease, Storm would need about 3 or 4 unanswerable free shots and even then Wonder Woman might still have the strength to win

In a normal fight Wonder Woman blitzes Storm, Wonder Woman is hundreds of times faster than Storm and has strength that shames Colossus

That crossover was trash, Wonder Woman should have won
Storm can only win if she has lots of prep time and launches a sneak attack and even then Storm's chances are slim
Wonder Woman wins this 99.9999999% of the time

#31 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
"

Wonder Woman.

"
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm CAN win.There are ways she CAN win but as far as who has the most ways to take the other out and as far as if we're thinking out of character to who will go to the most extreme..Wonder Woman's speed blitz wins every time.Storm simply doesn't have the defense against someone like Wonder Woman.

#33 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins here. Wonderwoman can't bear Storm's powerful lightnings.
#34 Posted by Siafon (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is the female equivalant to Superman. Wonder Woman wins this fight with reletive ease. The Dc/Marvel fight was silly, and fan based. Everyone knows Wonder Woman will win this fight.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" Storm wins here. Wonderwoman can't bear Storm's powerful lightnings. "
STFU....
#36 Posted by TheMaskedEidolon (858 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins by blitz only imo. If theyre not standing right infront of each other at the start of the fight I can see Storm winning a majority. I don;t think WW has Superman durability.
#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
"I don;t think WW has Superman durability. "
She doesn't, even though she's been able to withstand blows from people that hit harder than Superman.
#38 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this back? Wonder Woman wins easily.

#39 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

no. Wonderwoman won't win because of speed. Storm can sense her surroundings.  Storm wins this.
#40 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" no. Wonderwoman won't win because of speed. Storm can sense her surroundings.  Storm wins this. "
Please stop making yourself look stupid. WW would totally DESTROY Storm without breaking a sweat. There is nothing Storm could do to hurt WW but WW could do any number of things to kill Storm.
#41 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" no. Wonderwoman won't win because of speed. Storm can sense her surroundings.  Storm wins this. "
That didn't save her from being hit with a bullet. She can't sense things moving at speeds she can't react to.
#42 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

#43 Posted by Charmed12 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone always forget what storm can do. She has the potential for magic(useful)She absorbed the galaactic core putting her on par with the phoenix( Useful because even superman can beat the phoenix)) Flash Freeze(useful)Create jupiter like winds(useful)She's hot(useful)
#44 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins easily. The end.
#45 Posted by Charmed12 (43 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
" @rbysjti said:
Please stop making yourself look stupid. WW would totally DESTROY Storm without breaking a sweat. There is nothing Storm could do to hurt WW but WW could do any number of things to kill Storm. "

She could flash freeze her in less than a conscious thought probaly slowing her down enough for her to electrocute her or take the air out of her lungs.@Son Of Storm:
#46 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmed12 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @rbysjti said:
Please stop making yourself look stupid. WW would totally DESTROY Storm without breaking a sweat. There is nothing Storm could do to hurt WW but WW could do any number of things to kill Storm. "

She could flash freeze her in less than a conscious thought probaly slowing her down enough for her to electrocute her or take the air out of her lungs.@Son Of Storm: "
..............................No.
#47 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins this battle with complete ease. The end.
#48 Posted by Charmed12 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe Dominates
#49 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

i personaly think that Her Royal Majesty Queen Ororo of Wakanda has a shot here.. all yah sayin' that Her Royal Highness Princess Diana of Themyscira would win in an epic curbstomp just because of her speed.. remember that Stom has all the powers of the elements at her disposal.. sure her highness can knock her out till next tuesday if she can lay a solid punch to her majesty.. but then, Storm controls the heavens, the sky and the atmosphere.. how can her highness zoom in to her when all the glory of the winds and sky is against her.. i'll quoye Diana's words to Ororo during their fight on DC vs Marvel; "You'll need more than bad weather to best an Amazon Champion with the strength of the Greek Gods", her majesty replied with these words; "No matter how porful your strength is, it is no match against the lightning's fury".. well something like that.. and if i'm not mistaken that one of Diana's weakness is electricity (correct me if i'm wrong), so against i think her majesty has a shot here.. i mean she once able to send the Hulk soaring with a gust of wind 

her lightning is powerful enough to affect even the Silver Surfer.. 

she can produce her own hydrogen bomb.. 

she can teleport herself with the speed of lightning.. 

she was able to defeat a GOD.. 

she wa able to host one of the most powerful cosmic entities known in the Marvel Universe 

so my coclusion is Ororo has the chops to give Diana a run for her money, but then who knows.. so my last question is, can Diana defeat Ororo in her so called "Goddess Form" when she becomes a being of lightning for hair and breath fire and ice, a being with prectically limitless power who is one with the Earth's Primal Forces? what do you guys think? 

so now do you guys think this match is a fluke? 

absurd? silly? a joke? fan based? well i quite on the fence here, if the battle was fan based, then would not Diana won? i mean she's probaly the epitome of Superheroines right? so how can a newbie in the sceen beat out an established character? so does that mean Ororo has a bigger fan base compared to Diana? hmmmm.... don't know.. you guys decide..  

Note: i myself is not a complete Ororo fan.. i love, i mean LOVE Diana.. I just don't like people who take facts for granted due to extreme fanboyism (sorry for the term).. i just want match ups to be fair with valid facts shown.. 

and oh yah one more thing.. i really do think Ororo is wayyy hotter in Diana's costume.. (can't help it so sue me..) 

#50 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman takes Storm's head off.