Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Super_SoldierXII: I'm pretty sure the daemon's abilities are in effect there as when Wolverine returns he is on fire and normal Wolverine doesn't just spontaneously combust.

I'm willing to cede on the "Hellverine" bit. We'll not include it as proof due to the ambiguity involved as to whether or not he was amped in the fight. Though, spontaneously combusting does not preclude amped strength and therefore I can now cut Colossus ...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By jashro44

@spiderbat87: What makes you say infinity more skilled?

@progenitor: That is actually is one of the main rounds people seem to see him losing at. That and round 5.

@Strider92: I see what you are saying but I think Wolverine should be able to pierce his skin. Not sure why it didn't work in that incident maybe it takes quite a bit of force for wolverine to pierce colossus but wolverine has cut people like namor, the hulk, rulk, the thing, gladiator. I think wolverine has cut people as durable or more durable consistently enough to say he can.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By pooty

@progenitor said:

I'm surprised more credit isn't being given to the combination of Steve & Bucky, both who have held their own against Logan on different occasions. I say he stops at them.

I was preaching this pages ago.. Both of them have hurt Wolverine. 2 elite fighters. 2 shields. 1 bionic arm = K.Oed Wolverine. He might not get past round 1. Luke Cage could just keep "thunder clapping" him for a stalemate. It's a comic. it could happen

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#104  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@jashro44: I take it you don't know anything about Zealot?
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By jashro44

@spiderbat87: My knowledge comes from battle forums and what I have seen from respect threads. Which is why I was curious what made you say she is infinite more skilled.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@progenitor said:

I'm surprised more credit isn't being given to the combination of Steve & Bucky, both who have held their own against Logan on different occasions. I say he stops at them.

I was preaching this pages ago.. Both of them have hurt Wolverine. 2 elite fighters. 2 shields. 1 bionic arm = K.Oed Wolverine. He might not get past round 1. Luke Cage could just keep "thunder clapping" him for a stalemate. It's a comic. it could happen

Luke Cage could keep thunder clapping him? Hulk never even KO'd Wolverine via thunderclap in at least three different scenarios I can think of off the top of my head - there are probably more. Luke Cage can't do crap save die against a Wolverine with no morals. "It's a comic ... it could happen". Spectacular logic.

I'll repeat to you what I've said in regards to Cap and Bucky above (and what I tried to elaborate upon with you ... while you just closed your eyes ears and called for proof despite the fact I was referencing the material again and again);

When he beat Bucky, Bucky had prep, had Logan bound, and still lost. Would have been killed had plot not intervened. And that was with mediocre writing (Wolverine's durability was really downplayed in that arc).

When Wolverine fought Steve, he did so with morals on both times. Meaning he was not swinging to kill or even maim. In AvX #3, he could have easily cut his arm off, instead of a precision strike to cut the strap off Steve's shield, but didn't. In Origins, Wolverine could have punched Steve with claws extended, ending the fight right there, but didn't (and beat him regardless). With morals off, both fights would have ended quickly and relatively easily. That's the point here really ...

Without help from plot, I don't see Steve and Bucky, even together, taking a majority over a morals off Wolverine.

I know you 'don't care' but this happened in comics, despite what you believe, or want to believe, in your own mind. Wolverine landed blows on Steve in both their fights that would have killed him easily and early on had he used his claws. You don't read the material, then post out of context scans using said material, I point our your error, and you yell at me to prove it? Strange.

Spider-Man couldn't KO Logan despite unloading on him on at least three occasions. It took WWHulk seven consecutive blows to KO Logan. Bucky's 'bionic' arm won't mean much at all.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By pooty

@Super_SoldierXII: First, i have not responded to you in 2 days so i have no idea why you felt a need to reply to me. You and I have been over this. You didn't change my mind. I didn't change yours. Hey, if we can't agree that's fine. Find someone new to talk to like I did. I'm not interested in this thread anymore but i will point this out:

Luke Cage could keep thunder clapping him? Hulk never even KO'd Wolverine via thunderclap in at least three different scenarios I can think of off the top of my head - there are probably more. Luke Cage can't do crap save die against a Wolverine with no morals. "It's a comic ... it could happen". Spectacular logic.

I'll repeat to you what I've said in regards to Cap and Bucky above (and what I tried to elaborate upon with you ... while you just closed your eyes ears and called for proof despite the fact I was referencing the material again and again);

When he beat Bucky, Bucky had prep, had Logan bound, and still lost. Would have been killed had plot not intervened. And that was with mediocre writing (Wolverine's durability was really downplayed in that arc).

When Wolverine fought Steve, he did so with morals on both times. Meaning he was not swinging to kill or even maim. In AvX #3, he could have easily cut his arm off, instead of a precision strike to cut the strap off Steve's shield, but didn't. In Origins, Wolverine could have punched Steve with claws extended, ending the fight right there, but didn't (and beat him regardless). With morals off, both fights would have ended quickly and relatively easily. That's the point here really ...

Without help from plot, I don't see Steve and Bucky, even together, taking a majority over a morals off Wolverine.

I know you 'don't care' but this happened in comics, despite what you believe, or want to believe, in your own mind. Wolverine landed blows on Steve in both their fights that would have killed him easily and early on had he used his claws. You don't read the material, then post out of context scans using said material, I point our your error, and you yell at me to prove it? Strange.

Spider-Man couldn't KO Logan despite unloading on him on at least three occasions. It took WWHulk seven consecutive blows to KO Logan. Bucky's 'bionic' arm won't mean much at all.

@progenitor said:

When Wolverine fought Steve, he did so with morals on both times. Meaning he was not swinging to kill or even maim. In AvX #3, he could have easily cut his arm off, instead of a precision strike to cut the strap off Steve's shield, but didn't. In Origins, Wolverine could have punched Steve with claws extended, ending the fight right there, but didn't. With morals off, both fights would have ended quickly and relatively easily. That's the point here really ...

Doesn't matter if you 'don't care'. And I'm not crying about anything. Between we two, I'm the only making valid points. What matters is what actually happened in the content you are half arsing your way through and misinterpreting and misrepresenting. If Wolverine could have cut Cap's arm off, ending the fight early, but didn't do to 'morals' as in the AvX fight, than it matters and you're just being pointlessly argumentative. If Wolverine could have punched Steve with claws out, ending the fight instantly, but didn't due to morals, then the import of 'morals' should become immediately recognizable to the astute. Same with 'plot'. If Wolverine beat Winter Soldier, despite the prep, with both hands bound, then 'plot' (content) becomes instantly relevant.

Morals off, he would not have problems against them one on one. I've already dealt with your lowballing of Logan versus Steve in Origins. Cap can contain Logan for a few panels, but if Wolverine wanted him dead, Steve would fall. So would Bucky. Morals off, even together I see Logan able to take a majority. Let's not pretend that bionic arm of his has anywhere near the strength levels it would take to hurt Logan. Spider-Man unloading can't KO him. Doubt Bucky will before he eats one single punch claws out.

Since they have numbers they can pick the best time to attack etc. Wolverine has NEVER been seen taking down multiple people with this skill level.

Do you want to bet on that? If I post showings to the contrary, you'll probably just cry PIS. But you're wrong on that one. Don't pretend you've read all of Wolverine's content to the point you are entitled to make such definitive comments.

I have seen him fight shang chi

Yes, and Logan's destroyed him easily. Do you really want to post Origins? Keep in mind, unlike you, I know the content so I'd be careful with that one as it will bite you in the nose.

DD, etc and he never had an easy time.

You state "DD, etc." care to elaborate? You talk like there is meaning there where there is none. Never had an easy time ... such as? What's giving Wolverine a 'hard time' in any meaningful way? Care to post a showing wherein they were anywhere close to actually putting him down? You're not going to post the Garth Ennis Karate Chop are you? Y'know, the one that happened after Wolverine was fighting off both DD and Spidey, dropped Spider-Man with a kick to the groin ... that PIS fest?

Kraven gear has taken down Spidey. With his gear he can take down Logan.

What gear? Kraven beat Spidey via prep. What in Kraven's standard gear will take a morals off Wolverine down? Elaborate, but don't just post general statements as though their somehow meaningful and to be taken as fact. END QUOTE

You have been saying the exact same thing for 2 days and 3 pages. You repeat the same thing to every person you respond to. AND YOU HAVE NOT CHANGED ANY ONES MIND. switch it up. say something different. You have shown that Wolverine is capable of beating any of these people one on one. If you can show him beating agroup of skilled fighters or ateam of powerhouses let me know. But if you're just going to repeat the same thing, don't bother.

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Stops at Cap and Bucky

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By jashro44

@Lion_Heart22:Why?

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Lion_Heart22

@jashro44: Cap alone can give Wolverine hell. Add Bucky to that and Logan can effectively be stopped. The fact Wolvie is bloodlusted and has no morals just makes it harder for Wolverine to win against skilled opponents like Cap and Buck. Wolverine possesses enough martial arts skill to challenge them, but he never uses his skill when he's in berserker mode.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: @Lion_Heart22 said:

@jashro44: Cap alone can give Wolverine hell. Add Bucky to that and Logan can effectively be stopped. The fact Wolvie is bloodlusted and has no morals just makes it harder for Wolverine to win against skilled opponents like Cap and Buck. Wolverine possesses enough martial arts skill to challenge them, but he never uses his skill when he's in berserker mode.

What constitutes a defeat for Logan? K.O, incapacitation or death?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By jashro44

@Lion_Heart22: When I say morals off it doesn't mean he is in beserker mode. Just means he isn't holding back (wont retract his claws when he punches, will stab vital organs, take off limbs, etc). Also I stated in the op wolverine is using his skills to the best of his abilities. So he wont just be brawling he will be using technique here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By jashro44

@pooty: Defeat can be ko, incapacitation, or death. Any form of victory that is not battle field removal is allowed.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: Ok. so you don't think 2 elite fighters, who have made a living out of beating stronger/durable opponents, can't KO wolverine? While he is attacking one the other can give him a shield to the back of the head or temples? The shields will make it so Logan can't just cut them up so they have time and very good defense. Also if Bucky can just touch Logan he can send an electric shock. That won't kill him but it would freeze him for a second for a KO blow. Is any of this far fetched?

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

First, your response was one big, unorganized jumbled mess. A wall of text that I just could not truck through in its entirety. Sorry. Clean up your responses and maybe I'll have a look. I did manage to pluck from the bits in bold though.

Second, I didn't respond to your last post to me which is the only reason our exchange ended. I lost patience with YOUR refusal to stop ignoring showings proffered, interpreting them your way (which was wrong because you obviously never read the material), and didn't respond. So don't act like I'm the one jumping all up in your grill here. If you keep up with the same nonsense I respond to it. I'll correct those who spread misinformation about key showings like you do.

Again, I am forced to repeat because it's obvious in your retorts, that you keep missing the point.

You have shown that Wolverine is capable of beating any of these people one on one.

No. He's not just capable of beating them one on one. He could have beaten them fairly easily one on one. That's the point. Making me believe he could take em both at once morals off.

Once again, here's why in more detail hoping you will at least understand this time, irregardless whether you agree or not (and if you don't, mayhap others more open to other folk's valid points will);

Please pay attention as I will repeat one last time and should you respond, I'd like you to be more intelligent about it that just saying "I don't care about morals" "I don't care about plot". If you can't, really don't bother responding mmkay?

I say Wolverine has evidenced that not only has he beaten these folks one on one, had he not been exercising his morals, he would have done so easily showing me that he could definitely handle both at once;

See that there? That's Wolverine slashing the strap on Steve's shield. A precision cut that could have taken his arm had he wanted to. Morals off? Fight is over in the first volley (right after Steve's sucker punch). Steve needed a medic after that fight. Wolverine was just peachy. And pulled his punches to boot.

And here's the portion of their Origins fight wherein Wolverine hits Cap a bunch of times without claws extended. Morals off, Cap was a dead man right there. Fight over. Just like that. Oh, and there's the portion where Cap loses BTW (saved by the bell, which is to say, saved via plot - so ya, plot matters).

See the difference between morals on and off yet?

If you can show him beating agroup of skilled fighters or ateam of powerhouses let me know. But if you're just going to repeat the same thing, don't bother.

You know very well there are no showings of him fighting Cap and Bucky at once. Marvel needs to safeguard the image of all their first tier street levelers. Such a showing would compromise that. My point is, his one on one showings, with morals on, goes a longer ways to show he could take both morals off. I am not merely stating he beats them one on one. You never addressed that point. Your attempt at an intelligent reply was to say "I don't care about morals". I know there's no way to change your opinion on the matter. You'd lose too much face at this point to actually be open minded enough to look at the material as it is.

But just for giggles, take a look at Wolverine #304 if you want material on Wolverine taking out multiple highly skilled adversaries (I'm only using a more recent showing). A 'no nonsense' Wolverine breaks into a private party of premier assassins, blinds his son Daken right away, takes out Mystique, incapacitate Lord and Lady Deathstrike, takes out Bloodsport (does this all within mere moments before they can regroup and react), then has a brief fight with Sabretooth wherein he takes him down too ... finishing with "Happy Birthday".

There's a reference for ya. Take it or leave it. I care not. But if you keep responding and posting things I disagree with, I'll keep letting you know. That's how these threads kinda work.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By pooty

@Super_SoldierXII: First, your response was one big, unorganized jumbled mess. A wall of text that I just could not truck through in its entirety

LMFAO!!!! That is hilarious!!! all that jumbled mess you were talking about is everything YOU have posted in this thread!!! those are YOUR quotes. YOUR words . and YOU couldn't even understand it!! YOU didn't even want to read it all!!! I'm bookmarking this thread so i can get a laugh whenever i need one!!

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@Super_SoldierXII: First, your response was one big, unorganized jumbled mess. A wall of text that I just could not truck through in its entirety

LMFAO!!!! That is hilarious!!! all that jumbled mess you were talking about is everything YOU have posted in this thread!!! those are YOUR quotes. YOUR words . and YOU couldn't even understand it!! YOU didn't even want to read it all!!! I'm bookmarking this thread so i can get a laugh whenever i need one!!

Right.

You took cuts of MY words from all my posts, and pasted them in one big jumbled, unorganized and unexplained block and are shocked why I wouldn't want to read through it.

There's a quote function chum. I suggest you acquaint yourself with it. If your ineptitude floats your boat ... have at it.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By pooty

@Super_SoldierXII:

Sorry...... still laughing.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

No ... still trolling is more like it.

Have anything to add to the debate? Because now, you're just trolling. I take the time to respond, give you your references, address points in an intelligent manner, give you your pics you asked for, and the fact you respond with this nonsense tells me you're more into trolling than debating and are at a loss with nothing to add.

Either debate the points, or don't. But I'll flag you for flaming and/or trolling should you respond in an antagonistic manner again without adding to the debate.

EDIT: What I find interesting in the block quoting you did (or attempted to do), is the convenient omission of your responses which were far more repetitive warranting my driving the point home more than once. Not only were your points and responses repetitive, but you were lying about content and posting out of context scans. Easy to post my responses whilst ignoring what I was responding to.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By pooty

@Super_SoldierXII:

1) I said a few post ago that since we couldn't agree that you shouldn't respond to me. Yet YOU continued to respond and you still do. So i'm not trolling. I'm not the one attacking everyone who disagrees with me. .

2)You are continually showing Wolverine in one on one battles. I said show him fighting multiple skilled fighters or powerhouses. I never said it had to be against Cap and Bucky. Any team of elite fighters or power houses will do.

3) Flag away. If you want mods to see that you insulted and demeaned your own post, then go for it. I think as many people as possible should see it. Seeing you dog your own post is worth the consequences. But since you want to flag, i'll get you started:

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By jashro44

@pooty said:

@jashro44: Ok. so you don't think 2 elite fighters, who have made a living out of beating stronger/durable opponents, can't KO wolverine? While he is attacking one the other can give him a shield to the back of the head or temples? The shields will make it so Logan can't just cut them up so they have time and very good defense. Also if Bucky can just touch Logan he can send an electric shock. That won't kill him but it would freeze him for a second for a KO blow. Is any of this far fetched?

No I do not think they can ko wolverine. He has tanked spider-mans hardest hits, and various class 100s (hulk, the thing, namor, sentry, etc) who hit harder then cap or bucky. I think they can win but it wont be by ko (I will let you or someone else figure out that way). I give the majority to wolverine here because they most likely aren't going to knock him out and all he has to do is stab them a few times. The Wolverine could decapitate once early on and then pick the other off. Your thinking about this as 2 guys vs 1 guy. Your not taking into account the healing factor or adamantium the one guy has, or the fact the 1 guy is going for the kill, or the fact if that 1 guy connects once on either of the 2 there dead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think,Logan can clears this!!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: Steel shield to a steel head should still do something. I don't know if those people were hitting wolverine their hardest either. Cap has thrown his shield hard enough to stop and destroy a moving truck. But if K.O won't work I don't think Logan is strong enough to throw them both off. A full nelson or another grappling move may work. ANd i'm taking bloodlust and adamantium into account. But i feel Cap and Buck have been fighting blood lusted opponents with claws and swords and super strength so that's nothing new. and i don't think Logan can get past those shields/defense. blocking logans swings is nothing compared to blocking bullets and explosions. Nevertheless i do now think Logan can beat Kravens team because they have no defense.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By jashro44

@pooty: Wolverines adamantium is more durable then steves shield according to Tom Brevoort.

Skip to 1:16. So I do doubt that caps shield will suffice for ko.

Putting wolverine in a hold could work but could they do it before he sliced them? All though both have blocked bullets wolverine is also a bullet timer. Bullets move in a straight line, wolverine is an actual thinking opponent. He all ready showed he could disarm cap supersolider uploaded the scan on the previous page. He showed the skill and precision to disarm caps defenses...Had he raised his claws a few inches up cap would only have had 1 arm. Another thing we need to take into account is the location. There is a giant hole in the middle. If wolverine kicks one of them down there he can then press the attack on the other finish them off and jump into the hole to finish the other off.

@matchesmalone21 said:

I think,Logan can clears this!!

Which round do you think is the hardest?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Round 5,because their strength and Round 8:two greta martial artist,with uber gears

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

Stops at round 4, Bucky and Cap together KO him.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: Yeah Logan unarmed him in one battle but in many others Cap has blocked and dodged him. Even still i agree he can get past one of them. But i don't think he can focus completely on one of them when there are two.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By jashro44

@pooty said:

@jashro44: Yeah Logan unarmed him in one battle but in many others Cap has blocked and dodged him. Even still i agree he can get past one of them. But i don't think he can focus completely on one of them when there are two.

In those other fights wolverine was able to land blows on cap despite his shield. Had his claws been extended he would have had claws through his brain. I think wolverine is a skilled enough fighter to land one blow on either. If one falls this turns into a 1 on 1.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By BringnIt

I feel like Tom Brevoort is secretly some sort of uber troll.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

1) I said a few post ago that since we couldn't agree that you shouldn't respond to me. Yet YOU continued to respond and you still do. So i'm not trolling. I'm not the one attacking everyone who disagrees with me. .

2)You are continually showing Wolverine in one on one battles. I said show him fighting multiple skilled fighters or powerhouses. I never said it had to be against Cap and Bucky. Any team of elite fighters or power houses will do.

3) Flag away. If you want mods to see that you insulted and demeaned your own post, then go for it. I think as many people as possible should see it. Seeing you dog your own post is worth the consequences. But since you want to flag, i'll get you started:

No Caption Provided

1. Go back and reread to learn it was you who had responded last to me. And like I said, keep posting notions in a debate forum I disagree with, and I'll keep pointing out how and why I disagree. It's really that simple

2. I gave you a reference. And a recent one at that. Wolverine #304. Go back and read again. You're really more interested in griping and trying to take shots at me than anything else. You asked for a reference, I gave you one. And besides this, I clearly explained that I'm doing much more than giving one on one battles, and clearly stated how and why. But you ignore those points too sticking with "they're only one on one battles so they don't count" whilst ignoring important details delineated in the OP.

Next you'll ask "Show me Wolverine fighting Thor, Hulk, Red Hulk, Wonder Woman and Superman ... then maybe I will agree".

3. I didn't 'demean' my own post. I thought it was fairly clear that I balked at you collecting all of them into one, big splashing illegible mess as though you were somehow making an intelligent point. The obvious continually seems to escape you. Look up the difference between illegible and unintelligible. My posts were fine. You collecting them into one big brick wall was just silly and had no bearing on the debate at hand.

If there was a point in there you were trying to make, I wasn't going to go through fishing for it. Again, the quote function is your friend.

And I'm pretty sure you're the only one impressed at your wit. Nice flags.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By pooty

@Super_SoldierXII:

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By jashro44

@BringnIt said:

I feel like Tom Brevoort is secretly some sort of uber troll.

He has said some questionable things admittedly...But I don't think its to much of a stretch of what he said about adamantium and vibranium.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

No ... still trolling.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By BringnIt

@jashro44 Admittedly, I didn't watch the video, but I doubt Wolverine's adamantium is more durable than Cap's shield.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By pooty

@Super_SoldierXII:

First, your response was one big, unorganized jumbled mess. A wall of text that I just could not truck through in its entirety. Sorry. Clean up your responses and maybe I'll have a look.

LMFAO!!!! That is hilarious!!! all that jumbled mess you were talking about is everythingYOU have posted in this thread!!! those areYOUR quotes.YOUR words . andYOU couldn't even understand it!!YOU didn't even want to read it all!!! I'm bookmarking this thread so i can get a laugh whenever i need one!!

Classic. Classic. Classic. LMFAO!!!

@jashro44: IMO spidey without his webbing is LESS of a threat than BP. I know nothing of zealot except reputation. but if her rep is accurate he could stop at her.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By jashro44

@pooty: I agree with you there.

@BringnIt: He said adamantium was more durable then vibranium. All though after doing some research it turns out caps shield actually has some proto-adamantium in it so it may actually could be harder to destroy then wolverines claws and equal in density. But still I would think wolverines healing factor would make him a bit hard to drop. He can bash his brain in his skull but the healing factor will probably repair the damage done to him. Not sure if cap can hit him enough times to overload his healing factor however.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By BringnIt

Oh, then that's accurate. Yeah, Cap would have a hard time taking Logan out. The only way you could justify it is if you think his battles against Hulk and other bricks are PIS.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

First, your response was one big, unorganized jumbled mess. A wall of text that I just could not truck through in its entirety. Sorry. Clean up your responses and maybe I'll have a look.

LMFAO!!!! That is hilarious!!! all that jumbled mess you were talking about is everythingYOU have posted in this thread!!! those areYOUR quotes.YOUR words . andYOU couldn't even understand it!!YOU didn't even want to read it all!!! I'm bookmarking this thread so i can get a laugh whenever i need one!!

Classic. Classic. Classic. LMFAO!!!

Hm. OK. Let me dumb things down and attempt to join you at your level a few seconds to explain real slow like (yes, I have enough patience to deal with trolls like you all day long - resorting to flaming and trolling when they can no longer support their position in a debate);

First and foremost; LMFAO (cuz that's the acronym trolls use most often is it not?) at your inability to comprehend what you did to make jumbling my posts illegible, so allow me to repeat adding a few more words to aid you;

Your posting 'of my multiple posts' was one big, unorganized jumbled mess. A wall of illegible text that I just could not, and would not, truck through in its entirety. Sorry. Clean up your responses (i.e. use the quote function and quote people's posts with purpose and structure offering responses) and maybe I'll have a look.

Voila. Clear as can be. Oh, I forgot;

LMFAO!!! LOL LOL LOL. Classic, Classic, Classic <pooty> lunacy and misinterpretation to promote flaming.

Not surprising, you have a hard time looking at scans. I'll do what you did in that post you sent to me to you. Only I'll use the quote function, only post the pertinent bits to support the points I wish to make, and give explanations to aid. Consider it coaching in the 'how to' free of charge (no need to thank me).

Here's what you stated about Wolverine and Cap to remind you;

Cap on his own. by himself. in logan's own book was beating Wolverine down.

(Notice the quote function at work). Showing right there, early on in this debate, you don't know what you're talking about, have not read the material, and have a hard time looking at pictures in the order and the context with which they occurred. As I am against the spread of misinformation, I kept correcting you.

Even after I pointed out you had your facts wrong (politely at first)... you ignored and still insisted on spreading misinformation;

That's odd because I have seen Cap beat Logans ass in "Origins"

Which is a lie. But you continue on in other posts with crap like this;

if my words are misleading, show some scans/proof of Wolverine having an easy time with any of the combatants.

Damn straight your words are misleading! They're downright wrong. People post pics of Wolverine beating Bucky, when Bucky had prep (what I consider a lower end showing for Logan due to his durability being somewhat nerfed) and you have this to say about the scans;

you must have missed these scans. they show Bucky doing well on his own against Logan... he actually beats logan

WTF!?? Again, you have a hard time reading scans unbiasedly, as they are written, let alone my posts. LMFAO to you stating I must have missed the scans when you're the bloke who can't read. In lieu of this, your continued responses and overall approach are unsurprising.

You then posted a series of three completely out of context scans in books wherein Wolverine was the dominant opponent, with no explanation for them (kind of like what you did with all my posts) as though you were somehow making a point. It finally seems to sink in a little as, admittedly, you changed your tone from Logan getting his ass beat to 'having trouble'.

Because I can show him having trouble with just ONE of them. Proving it would be near impossible for him to beat them at the same time.

I show why and how Wolverine held back, how morals are important, especially in AvX #3 (where Logan would have had very little trouble indeed). You respond with this;

You can cry "plot" or "morals off" all day. I don't care.

I don't care. Lovely. Like a toddler plugging his ears and closing his eyes crying "la la la I can't hear you!". Lol. And here we go with the repetition despite my providing sources;

Provide evidence to back up your exaggerated opinion and that will dispel my lies.

And;

if you are trying to win a debate you gotta show scans or provide issue numbers of Logan beating these guys

Which I did throughout and above. You just refused to acknowledge. Instead of acknowledging said scans and 'proof', you decide to respond by flaming and avoiding the issue. Others like Nelomaxwell and Jashro44 even chimed in and you ignore them.

You are continually showing Wolverine in one on one battles. I said show him fighting multiple skilled fighters or powerhouses. I never said it had to be against Cap and Bucky. Any team of elite fighters or power houses will do.

And this right after I post a reference of Wolverine doing just that. And recently. YOU HAVE VERY SELECTIVE READING SKILLS. Wolverine #304 showing Wolverine mowing through multiple skilled targets just bashed your last line of defense. Guess that's why you keep trolling my responses. They make sense and you're at a loss so repeat the same nonsense.

And this is how you respond to someone's multiple posts chum.

Respond by debating the points, or not at all. I might be heavy handed with you, but at least I stick to the debate.

daYankee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By daYankee

I see him making it to 7 or 8

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By pooty

@Super_SoldierXII: I'll repeat to you what I've said

When you first made that comment I didn't know how true it would be. Man, just flag me. I can't handle this "jumbled mess" that "i couldn't truck through even if I wanted" being repeated over and over. Dammit I started laughing again.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By jashro44

@daYankee:Reason?

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@Super_SoldierXII: I'll repeat to you what I've said

When you first made that comment I didn't know how true it would be. Man, just flag me. I can't handle this "jumbled mess" that "i couldn't truck through even if I wanted" being repeated over and over. Dammit I started laughing again.

???

You make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

However, it's indeed quite obvious that you 'can't handle it'. You can't properly handle scans, can't handle context, can't properly interpret comic book showings, can't cut and paste in an intelligible manner, can't handle using the quote function to organize block quotes, can't handle debating points that you do paste, but you seem to have the most trouble forming coherent thoughts.

Please work harder to formulate coherent responses pertinent to the debate at hand or cease responding.

Thanks.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By pooty

@Super_SoldierXII: Hm. OK. Let me dumb things down and attempt to join you at your level a few seconds to explain real slow like.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level. Then beat you with experience." Mark Twain

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Hm. OK. Let me dumb things down and attempt to join you at your level a few seconds to explain real slow like.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level. Then beat you with experience." Mark Twain

Quoting Mark Twain does not make you any more coherent in this debate. The quote was not meant to chastise me I hope? I truly wonder if you realize you just took a huge shot at yourself there ... Lol.

I almost regret engaging you as vehemently as I did in this debate knowing what I know now. I shall endeavor to treat you more delicately in the future all <ahem> things considered.

To conclude, do you have anymore to add to my comments, references and argument pertaining to this debate? Or shall I take you knocking yourself by quoting Mark Twain in response as unspoken acquiescence? Indeed.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By pooty

@Super_SoldierXII: I truly wonder if you realize you just took a huge shot at yourself there

I figured after the shot you took at yourself that i would take a shot at myself. In the battle of insulting ourselves, you did win that battle. FLAWLESSLY.

I almost regret engaging you as vehemently as I did in this debate

Vehemently? When did you get vehement? I thought you had a dry humor. Being sarcastic. That's why i was laughing so much.

To conclude, do you have anymore to add to my comments, references and argument pertaining to this debate

Nope. he stops at the Caps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited OP.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He can clear.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Collosus and wolverine are way too low. He can't serioulsly harm them.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump