• 148 results
#1 Edited by jashro44 (23655 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

Rules

• Everyone has standered gear in this gauntlet unless stated otherwise
  • Wolverine gets 1 hour rest
  • Wolverine knows he is going into a series of matches but he does not know who until he reaches the next round
  • Wolverine fights with morals off where as his opponents fight with morals on (all though they are aware logan has no morals)
  • Wolverine is fighting to the best of his abilities and has his healing factor (pre cornellverine)
  • All dc characters are pre 52 versions
  • Enemies who do not know wolverine are given basic knowledge on him
  • Win by any means except BFR

• All rounds begin with the fighters visible
  • Location is unpopulated
  • Wolverine starts in the yellow area enemies at the red area
  • Fight takes place here:

Gauntlet

1. Snake-Eyes
  2. Shang-Chi (with stark tech bands and nunchucks)
  3. Thing & Colossus (Pre AVX, no juugernaut powers)
  4. Miles Morales
  5. Hawkeye (with assortment of trick arrows)
  6. Crossbones & Kraven the Hunter
  7. Captain America & Bucky Barnes
  8. Sabretooth & Mystique
  9. Deathstroke & Dick Grayson
  10. Spider-Man (no webbing or tech)

Can he clear?

#2 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. Very interesting. Wolverine is morals off here ... wow. OK. He ain't mucking around. No punches to the face claws sheathed. No pulling punches.

I'm going to cut against the grain here, let my inner fanboy run rampant, and says he clears it for giggles. And I'm fairly confident I can argue very concisely why he can win a majority each round.

EDIT: Actually, the only one I cannot faithfully give a good argument for is Zealot in round 7. As I don't have hands on knowledge of the character and what I've seen in respect threads has me raising an eyebrow.

Let the flaming begin! :P

#3 Posted by cooljammy18 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is x23 that high up in the rounds?

#4 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: She can actually give wolvy a VERY hard time

He loses at round three though.

he loses because caps skill are already equal if not better than wolvys the shield and buckys help doesn't exactly go in wolverines favor.

#5 Posted by cooljammy18 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

He holds back on her though....

#6 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

A moral's off, non-jobber Wolvie, could pull off a majority against both Cap and Bucky. He had Cap beat in AvX with morals on (morals off, he would have taken Cap's hand, and not just swiped through the leather strap of his shield), had enough steam left to soak a sucker punch from behind by Giant Man and a drop from the airplane. See OP's photo above to learn he was still standing. Cap needed a medic.

I don't see Cap and Bucky taking down a morals off Wolvie personally.

#7 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Stops at Round 5.

Wolvie lost it on Ben ONCE and took his face off. That's what a morals off Logan can, and would, do. Neither Ben nor Petey are overly fast strikers and Logan, in Enemy of the State, already took it to the Thing a second time morals off. We saw what a morals off 'Hellverine" would do to Petey. He put him in a hospital bed. Not sure how the both of them working together would prevent the same from happening twice.

#8 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18:That one time and she still managed to make him bleed out. he still wasn't fast enough to restrain her like he WANTED too. Her healing and her teammate could be a huge annoyance. @cooljammy18: Really? Wow I underestimated wolvie then :) Glad to know hes stronger than I had anticipated.

He would easily clear 5 though.But.. Won't he be too tired since he gets an hour rest?

Stops at 8 then.

#9 Posted by Nefarious (21846 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan gets stomped at Round 5. He is not defeating both Ben and Piotr. I don't see it happening.

#10 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at six, Spidey uses a freeze pellet and STILL wins via incapacitation.

#11 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10614 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears. Latest Wolverine stabbed creed in the throat stopping him cold. I don't care how fast 23 is I think Logan can drop her. He's beaten the Angel of Death.

#12 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he stops at 5... but he could get past, he has taken several Hulk level hits before and been unfazed. If he makes it past 5, he can maybe clear it. small chance of not clearing 3, 6 and 8 though

#13 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3 or 5.

I.A.T.

#14 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Wolverine whups major ass though, most of the guys here that could give Logan trouble are good guys so they have morals on, they wouldnt want to kill Logan or harm him, so thats why he clears 3 and 6, cap and spidey will maybe underestimate him or not go as hard as they could. Same for Piotr and Thing, Colossus wouldnt want to hurt Logan at all.

Wolverine can clear this.

#15 Posted by pooty (11530 posts) - - Show Bio

Do my eyes deceive me? A morals off Logan is NOT past round 2. Kraven is very durable these days and has skill to compete with BP, and Spiderman and DD. and he has Kraven's nerve punch which could K.O logan. It takes everything Cap America has to take down Crossbones. And Bane is nearly on Batman level. Logan stops at round 2. Round 3. Two captain american's both with shields. Logan stops there also. Round 4. BP only wins if he fights from a distance and energy daggers can affect Logans nervous system. If not BP loses. But fighting smart from a distance BP could win. Round 5. Logan can't slash fast enough to put these titans down. gotta go back to work Round 6. He can beat Spidey under these conditions

#16 Posted by jashro44 (23655 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Stops at six, Spidey uses a freeze pellet and STILL wins via incapacitation.

I knew I was forgetting something...Gonna edit it to take parkers freeze pellets away.

#17 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 Nooooooooo

#18 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10614 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: I gotta disagree. Logan's hf makes nerve damage irrelevant, I've seen Logan beat caps ass in Wolverine origins. Bucky too. Bane is not doing anything to a Morals off logan. Neither is brock.

#19 Posted by jashro44 (23655 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt:LOL have to let the wolverine fans win once in a while.

@pooty said:

Do my eyes deceive me? A morals off Logan is NOT past round 2. Kraven is very durable these days and has skill to compete with BP, and Spiderman and DD. and he has Kraven's nerve punch which could K.O logan. It takes everything Cap America has to take down Crossbones. And Bane is nearly on Batman level. Logan stops at round 2. Round 3. Two captain american's both with shields. Logan stops there also. Round 4. BP only wins if he fights from a distance and energy daggers can affect Logans nervous system. If not BP loses. But fighting smart from a distance BP could win. Round 5. Logan can't slash fast enough to put these titans down. gotta go back to work Round 6. He can beat Spidey under these conditions

I don't think round 2 is to difficult to be honest...It will be tough no doubt but not impossible. Kravens durability wont save him from getting his head chopped off. I don't see crossbones doing a lot to wolverine. Wolverine can bullet dodge and he can take a few shots. I see him winning easily up close due to his claws and better skill. I don't even see bane as a factor to be honest I through him in as fodder. He can't really do anything to wolverine. A problem batman has is durability (which all though bane is skilled is still an issue for batman) so wolverine should be able to gut him.

As for the caps I don't see how either can drop him. It would be a tough fight but they are using blunt force for the most part. Not to mention they have morals and wolverine does not.

I agree with you with black panther (as you probably all ready know) But I do think its debatable.

I don't see why he could be fast enough to slice them up...He is a bullet dodger. If they used thunder claps they might be able to pin him down but its not in character for either to do that.

@cooljammy18 said:

Why is x23 that high up in the rounds?

Because she has a partner. There are a few things in this gauntlet which probably aren't in proper order. I wanted to end the gauntlet with a sabretooth vs wolverine fight but Wolverine won there most recent fights...So I through x-23 in as back up. I don't think she will do much but I believe she could be a small distraction.

@Nefarious said:

Logan gets stomped at Round 5. He is not defeating both Ben and Piotr. I don't see it happening.

I do disagree. He could lose but are either fast or skilled enough to catch him? We all ready know he can do serious damage to both.

@Petey_is_Spidey: @BlueLantern1995: Reasoning?

#20 Posted by Nefarious (21846 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: Tagging Logan is possible for them to do but it would be difficult. I agree that he can damage them.
#21 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

That's a paragraph full of ABC logic IMO.

Kraven has the stats to compete with BP more so than the skill. BP was not on the heart shaped herb, nor did he have his gear in their showing and was therefore significantly inferior to a morals off Wolverine. DD does not stand a chance at taking anywhere near a majority against Wolverine so I don't see the point bringing up DD stalemating Kraven.

Spider-Man's showings with Kraven are often plot driven. Peter should win via incapacitation against Kraven off the get-go. Kraven can contain Spidey, but not beat him in a fight outside of plot.

Wolverine is a completely different creature here and has had very strong showings lately. The one showing he has against Crossbones, Wolverine dropped him with absolute ease. So I don't really care what Cap did or did not do against him.

I've already addressed your other points in previous posts concerning said 'titans' and dual 'shields'. You're basing the conclusion in those rounds on your opinion. Not on actual showings. In actual showings, Wolverine's taken down all the above.

The only folks on that list he has not already beaten are the DC antagonists. Even then, in an admittedly non-canon book, Wolverine's beaten Deathstroke. So, in actual showings, Logan's done more to show he can win against these folks than the inverse.

#22 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it interesting many are completely bypassing 7.

7 being the only round I can see him losing.

Hm.

#23 Posted by pooty (11530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: That's odd because I have seen Cap beat Logans ass in "Origins". Wolverine got beat down also in that series. It was not one sided. Bucky has a bionic arm that is super strong and i think can electrocute people. Logan would never fool himself into thinking he can beat both at once. Kravens punch takes down elephants and rhinos, it will atleast stun logan.

@jashro44: Cap on his own. by himself. in logan's own book was beating Wolverine down. Wolverine will get hits in but both Caps will make sure they protect vital organs, their head and neck etc. Bane/Kraven can attack Logan. Logan,according to the OP, does not know who he is facing. that means Crossbones can wait for a kill shot or eye shot. Kraven has poison darts etc. and this is not an open field. plenty of places to dodge and use the area to their benefit. Wolverine is an "aim dodger". Thunder claps. Ground stomps will keep Logan off balance. Knocking pillars on top of him. throwing boulders. These people are too skilled to be beaten by one dude.

#24 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 5. he is not getting past 2 100 tonners with impenetrably skin without prep or special gear

#25 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He could take one Captain America, but to is too much. One could distract him while the other dishes out the hits. The two of 'em are a little quick and skilled for him. If he makes it past that, he's gonna get crushed by Thing and Colossus. Colossus could take him alone, Thing just makes it a stomp.

I.A.T.

#26 Posted by pooty (11530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: Wolverine is facing off against people who he would one problems with one on one. Now they form a team. Wolverine is done. Since they have numbers they can pick the best time to attack etc. Wolverine has NEVER been seen taking down multiple people with this skill level. I have seen Logan fight Cap and get his tail hurt. I have seen him fight shang chi, DD, etc and he never had an easy time. Numbers will win it for them. Kraven gear has taken down Spidey. With his gear he can take down Logan.

#27 Posted by Malonius (894 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't get past Round 5 because they know Wolverine has morals off...and they aren't going to let him get close enough to do anything. They can both tear up the entire Coliseum and drop it on Wolverine. They both know what it means for Wolverine to be without morals and they can both hit hard enough to knock him out even if he's in a berserker fury. Punching an adamantium skull is not going to hurt them. Spidey should go before Colossus and Thing. Without his webshooters, he is going to have a hard time finding something in that arena that he can hit Logan with.

#28 Posted by jashro44 (23655 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Nelomaxwell: That's odd because I have seen Cap beat Logans ass in "Origins". Wolverine got beat down also in that series. It was not one sided. Bucky has a bionic arm that is super strong and i think can electrocute people. Logan would never fool himself into thinking he can beat both at once. Kravens punch takes down elephants and rhinos, it will atleast stun logan.

@jashro44: Cap on his own. by himself. in logan's own book was beating Wolverine down. Wolverine will get hits in but both Caps will make sure they protect vital organs, their head and neck etc. Bane/Kraven can attack Logan. Logan,according to the OP, does not know who he is facing. that means Crossbones can wait for a kill shot or eye shot. Kraven has poison darts etc. and this is not an open field. plenty of places to dodge and use the area to their benefit. Wolverine is an "aim dodger". Thunder claps. Ground stomps will keep Logan off balance. Knocking pillars on top of him. throwing boulders. These people are too skilled to be beaten by one dude.

Cap never won in origins and I would hardly say it was 1 sided. Besides wolverine has beaten cap as well before. What are they going to do to wolverine with his healing factor and adamantium?

Bane wont last long against wolverine to be honest. He isn't as skilled as batman he just gave him some tough fights. Wolverine will most likely stab and slash him. What exactly is bane to do? Kravens drugs will do something but I'm pretty sure wolverines healing factor will fight it off. At best it slows it down. The enemies begin visible so its not like he doesn't know crossbones is there. And I don't think crossbones is dropping wolverine with just bullets. The open area with lots of cover benefits wolverine since he has to get up close...He can use it to counter there range. Wolverine being an aim dodger is irrelevant. He can still dodge bullets. He doesn't have to dodge every shot either.

I don't think those sorts of attacks are in character for the thing or colossus. I doubt they will open with thunder claps or ground pounds. Do you have scans or issues in which they have?

#29 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Wolverine is facing off against people who he would one problems with one on one. Now they form a team. Wolverine is done. Since they have numbers they can pick the best time to attack etc. Wolverine has NEVER been seen taking down multiple people with this skill level. I have seen Logan fight Cap and get his tail hurt. I have seen him fight shang chi, DD, etc and he never had an easy time. Numbers will win it for them. Kraven gear has taken down Spidey. With his gear he can take down Logan.

With the exception of Sabretooth, they have NEVER faced off against a Wolverine that wants them dead. Ever. Cap would have died in their fight in Origins if Wolverine were morals off to lend but one example (punched him in the face with claws sheathed only). Cap survived a mind wiped Wolverine in his own title, survived, and was saved via plot or would have gotten skewered. In AvX Wolverine would have left with his arm were he morals off.

Here's what Wolverine does to opponents he could give two shites about;

One through the head, one through the throat.

In this contest, he could care less about his antagonists and wants em dead. He's beaten the folks on this list with morals on, not wanting them dead if he could avoid it. I don't see numbers (for the most part) tipping the scales enough to win them a majority or a lucky "KO" when if he punches em but once in the face (Thing and Colossus included), they don't get back up.

#30 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@FourthDeity said:

A moral's off, non-jobber Wolvie, could pull off a majority against both Cap and Bucky. He had Cap beat in AvX with morals on (morals off, he would have taken Cap's hand, and not just swiped through the leather strap of his shield), had enough steam left to soak a sucker punch from behind by Giant Man and a drop from the airplane. See OP's photo above to learn he was still standing. Cap needed a medic.

I think Captain America has beaten Wolverine before but I can;t quite remember what they fought in besides AvX

#31 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

You've seen nothing. Your comments are completely false.

I suggest you try reading that story again. I would call Origins PIS if anything because Wolverine was taking it to both Captain America using the muramasa blade and Cyclops at the same time. Dodging and deflecting Scotts optic blasts. And this after having beaten Nuke, and having gone non stop without rest for quite some time. Cap went down to a hemorrhage in his leg. Wolverine did not go down. If Wolverine wanted to, he could have punched Steve in the face claws out. He didn't. You really need to get your facts straight before spreading misinformation.

#32 Posted by pooty (11530 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: No one said it was one sided in Origins. The point was Logan had trouble with ONE captain america. now you add another with a bionic arm. No way he wins a majority against them.

They may start in sight but Crossbones can move to a better vantage point. Wolverine won't dodge CB aim like he dodges common thugs. A shot to the jugular while Logan is distracted is doing some damage. Kraven has gear that can incapacitate Spidey. Kraven is great at grappling and containing. All 3 are strong enough to hold him down. I don't see Logan taking a majority there.

Thunderclaps and ground pounds are nothing special. i'm sure they have seen it done. but i know they can drop pillars and throw boulders. Let him stab one of them and the other grabs logan and he can't move.

#33 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@FourthDeity said:

I think Captain America has beaten Wolverine before but I can;t quite remember what they fought in besides AvX

I assure you, I know of all their encounters, and Captain America has never come close to beating Wolverine. His showings against Logan have been fairly one sided. I don't know where folks get this stuff ... and why they need to adhere to it if they haven't even read the books in question.

Wolverine's dominated Captain America twice. Both times, he didn't want to fight him. Here, he has no morals and will be more than happy to punch him in the face with all claws out.

#34 Posted by ThexX (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Round 3 Cap is hand full himself and when you add Bucky to the mix this will happen to Logan

Against Wolverine:

Bucky takes out a group of Ninjas and Wolverine (Without Adamantium).

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/1151887-tn_vfx_wolverine38_016.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/1151888-tn_vfx_wolverine38_017.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/1151889-tn_vfx_wolverine38_018.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/1151890-tn_vfx_wolverine38_019.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/1151891-tn_vfx_wolverine38_020.jpg

Bucky with prep outsmarts Wolverine (with Adamantium) and nearly beats him to death if it wasn’t for the Adamantium and healing factor. Good thing he had backup.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-009.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-010.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-011.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-012.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-013.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-014.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-015.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-016.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-017.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-018.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-019.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-020.jpg

#35 Posted by pooty (11530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: You can call it misinformation or whatever. I don't care. It's time for proof. You think Wolverine can beat multiple people at this level then show it. Show the scans supporting that he is so good that he can beat a team of Marvels/DC best fighters. Go for it. Because I can show him having trouble with just ONE of them. Proving it would be near impossible for him to beat them at the same time.

#36 Posted by jashro44 (23655 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@jashro44: No one said it was one sided in Origins. The point was Logan had trouble with ONE captain america. now you add another with a bionic arm. No way he wins a majority against them.

They may start in sight but Crossbones can move to a better vantage point. Wolverine won't dodge CB aim like he dodges common thugs. A shot to the jugular while Logan is distracted is doing some damage. Kraven has gear that can incapacitate Spidey. Kraven is great at grappling and containing. All 3 are strong enough to hold him down. I don't see Logan taking a majority there.

Thunderclaps and ground pounds are nothing special. i'm sure they have seen it done. but i know they can drop pillars and throw boulders. Let him stab one of them and the other grabs logan and he can't move.

It was a fight with morals on. He doesn't have that here. Its a little different since wolverine only has to land 1 blow on them both. They would have to land several hits on wolverine.

What can incapacitate spider-man might not incapacitate wolverine. He can cut his way out of stuff so if he gets a net thrown on him for example he will most likely escape. Are all 3 skilled or fast enough to avoid being cut by wolverine if they bull rush him?

Never said it was special I said its not in character for them to just do it off the bat. Wolverine can dodge pillars and boulders. Would the other be able to grab wolverine before he digs his claws out and stabs the other? Again he is faster then them and they wont sneak up on him due to his enhanced senses.

#37 Posted by zandor (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine clears it everybody is forgetting the metal claws that can cut through virtually anything.

#38 Posted by ThexX (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandor: And you do realize both Cap and Bucky have there shields

#39 Posted by zandor (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX said:

@zandor: And you do realize both Cap and Bucky have there shields

Which will do nothing due to Wolverines healing factor, they get tired or make a mistake and he kills them casually.

#40 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Wolverine is facing off against people who he would one problems with one on one. Now they form a team. Wolverine is done. I have seen Logan fight Cap and get his tail hurt. Numbers will win it for them.

Morals off, he would not have problems against them one on one. I've already dealt with your lowballing of Logan versus Steve in Origins. Cap can contain Logan for a few panels, but if Wolverine wanted him dead, Steve would fall. So would Bucky. Morals off, even together I see Logan able to take a majority. Let's not pretend that bionic arm of his has anywhere near the strength levels it would take to hurt Logan. Spider-Man unloading can't KO him. Doubt Bucky will before he eats one single punch claws out.

Since they have numbers they can pick the best time to attack etc. Wolverine has NEVER been seen taking down multiple people with this skill level.

Do you want to bet on that? If I post showings to the contrary, you'll probably just cry PIS. But you're wrong on that one. Don't pretend you've read all of Wolverine's content to the point you are entitled to make such definitive comments.

I have seen him fight shang chi

Yes, and Logan's destroyed him easily. Do you really want to post Origins? Keep in mind, unlike you, I know the content so I'd be careful with that one as it will bite you in the nose.

DD, etc and he never had an easy time.

You state "DD, etc." care to elaborate? You talk like there is meaning there where there is none. Never had an easy time ... such as? What's giving Wolverine a 'hard time' in any meaningful way? Care to post a showing wherein they were anywhere close to actually putting him down? You're not going to post the Garth Ennis Karate Chop are you? Y'know, the one that happened after Wolverine was fighting off both DD and Spidey, dropped Spider-Man with a kick to the groin ... that PIS fest?

Kraven gear has taken down Spidey. With his gear he can take down Logan.

What gear? Kraven beat Spidey via prep. What in Kraven's standard gear will take a morals off Wolverine down? Elaborate, but don't just post general statements as though their somehow meaningful and to be taken as fact.

#41 Posted by pooty (11530 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Bucky and Cap constantly fight people who "only have to land one blow" on them to beat them. If bucky or cap get one blow to the throat with the shield Logan is going down or atleast staggered.

Wolverine has two hand going up against 6 people who are plenty fast and skilled. I don't think he can attack them all at once or defend them all at once either.

If wolverine stabs them i don't think that is a death sentence to either Thing or Colossus. They can grab his arms and just hang him there. the dude is unstoppable.

#42 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@slacker the hacker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@FourthDeity said:

I assure you, I know of all their encounters, and Captain America has never come close to beating Wolverine. His showings against Logan have been fairly one sided. I don't know where folks get this stuff ... and why they need to adhere to it if they haven't even read the books in question.

Wolverine's dominated Captain America twice. Both times, he didn't want to fight him. Here, he has no morals and will be more than happy to punch him in the face with all claws out.

I found it here it where I saw them fight

please before you call anything I've never read this exact story but it seems they are pretty even in this fight oh and if you know it could you tell me what book storyline it is

Skip to 1:04

#43 Posted by ThexX (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandor: The OP says win by any means necessary which means all Cap and Bucky got to do is KO him. I have already provided scans of what Bucky has done to Wolverine before. But here they again. (Please click on Link to see scan)

Against Wolverine:

Bucky takes out a group of Ninjas and Wolverine (Without Adamantium).

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/1151887-tn_vfx_wolverine38_016.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/1151888-tn_vfx_wolverine38_017.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/1151889-tn_vfx_wolverine38_018.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/1151890-tn_vfx_wolverine38_019.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/1151891-tn_vfx_wolverine38_020.jpg

Bucky with prep outsmarts Wolverine (with Adamantium) and nearly beats him to death if it wasn’t for the Adamantium and healing factor. Good thing he had backup.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-009.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-010.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-011.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-012.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-013.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-014.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-015.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-016.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-017.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-018.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-019.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Wolverine/tn_VFX-Wolverine39-020.jpg

#44 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX:

Bucky had prep and Wolverine was not morals off. With prep, many of the antagonists would beat Wolverine.

EDIT: Wolverine actually beat Winter Soldier too ... despite the prep and despite having his hands bound. I would also like to make the distinction between 'berserk' and 'morals off'.

#45 Posted by pooty (11530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: All of these people are killers. They will all kill if needed with morals on or off. They will deal with Wolverine in like kind if that is the only way to win. They are killers, assassins and soldiers they will kill if needed. Unless the OP says " the teams will not kill. then they will go all out and find a way to at least KO him. Again enough with the talk. back up your words. Show Logan making short work or having a easy time with them as individuals and we will go from there.

#46 Posted by SoA (5105 posts) - - Show Bio

im gnna interpret his morals off as when hydra controlled him not berserker so he stops at deathstroke and batman.anyone who read enemy of the state and the what-if? enemy of the state can say he is capable of dominating to round 8

#47 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: That was their fight in Origins. Read the book. Because that clip is obviously trying to float Steve's boat. Steve was wielding the muramasa blade there too. Steve loses that fight.

#48 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Super_SoldierXII: All of these people are killers. They will all kill if needed with morals on or off. They will deal with Wolverine in like kind if that is the only way to win. They are killers, assassins and soldiers they will kill if needed. Unless the OP says " the teams will not kill. then they will go all out and find a way to at least KO him. Again enough with the talk. back up your words. Show Logan making short work or having a easy time with them as individuals and we will go from there.

I've already mentioned where for Cap and Bucky. You can see Wolverine beating a prepped Bucky above who masked his scent with tar and got the drop on Logan. Wolverine still ended up taking him out with a dagger rammed in his side and hands bound behind his back (don't know why those scans were posted as they are meaningless in promoting Bucky beating Wolverine) and would have killed him without intervention.

I'm not going to repeat myself. I've already pointed out two instances for Cap on the first page. Problem is, you actually think Cap handled Logan in Origins. So whatever.

I also stated actual showings where Wolverine has beaten both the Thing and Colossus.

#49 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: Wow Really? I always thought he was equal to cap.. didn't know he stomps

him every time :o

#50 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Wow Really? I always thought he was equal to cap.. didn't know he stomps

him every time :o

I wouldn't say 'stomp'. But Wolverine is too much for Steve in a no holds barred.