Wolverine challenges Spider-Man (Boxing Match)

• 165 results
CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@visemoon: I take it your still dodging the question, it's ok though. Your friend is back!

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Based on what I've seen in this thread and what I know of the two characters Spider-Man should win fairly easily in the second round and still win the first round, just not quite as easily.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By CitizenSentry

@maverick_6:

1st: How do you know he isn't a boy?

2nd: You literally Just posted a scan off a pissed of Spider-Man fighting a seriously holding back Wolverine (as in not even fighting) back.

3rd: Daredevil? Beating Wolverine? I'm guessing Pressure points...

4th: Spider-Man 1400mph? ROFL.

5th: I swear I have a scan somewhere where Spider-Man is saying he doesn't ever want to face an enraged Wolverine....I'll have to find it.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By CitizenSentry

@visemoon: You can post first. I'm fine with waiting.

EDIT: Actually don't bother I've been sifting through some of your posts and you think Spider-Man can beat Thor & Firelord.....

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: I take it your still dodging the question, it's ok though. Your friend is back!

3 people says otherwise. Is the question to difficult or are you still upset about me calling you out on the Nitro scan?

Oh, my goodness...I just asked you 2 more questions and you're still having a difficult time with the 1st question I asked you earlier. I apologize again. I forgot about your limitations

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Maverick_6

@maverick_6:

1st: How do you know he isn't a boy?

2nd: You literally Just posted a scan off a pissed of Spider-Man fighting a seriously holding back Wolverine (as in not even fighting) back.

3rd: Daredevil? Beating Wolverine? I'm guessing Pressure points...

4th: Spider-Man 1400mph? ROFL.

5th: I swear I have a scan somewhere where Spider-Man is saying he doesn't ever want to face an enraged Wolverine....I'll have to find it.

1. I do not.

I'm not presumptuous as you are to assume that. I dislike making blatant assumptions of a person's age or character. Unlike you. It detracts from the argument.

2. Yes I know he is. It's simply proving Spider-Man's punches clearly hurt.

*Dooong*
*Dooong*

But wait wait. Let me guess. PIS, right?

4. Simple math. To cross 3 miles in 5 seconds, such as the scan says, you have to move at approximately 1400 mph. Though, you can take it for it's worth.

5. In an enraged fight, in a realistic scenario, wolverine would have claws and would be incredibly dangerous. Otherwise....

Yup.
Yup.

Though, this is a boxing match. Something for reasons I and many others have proven, spidey wins.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: Coming from the guy who thinks Spider-Man can beat Thor & Firelord.Yeah I'm done with you.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: You can post first. I'm fine with waiting.

EDIT: Actually don't bother I've been sifting through some of your posts and you think Spider-Man can beat Thor & Firelord.....

I do?! You really are a cute one. I just wanna pinch your cheeks

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By CitizenSentry

@maverick_6:

1: Ok.

2: If I cheapshotted you right now it would hurt, if we were in an actual fight it wouldn't why? Adrenaline.

3: Damn F'ing right that is WIS.

4: Nope. Not even the writer and the editor and chief of Marvel could convince me that Spider-Man is 1400mph.

5: Cool, a webbing scan in a fight where webbing isn't allowed.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: Coming from the guy who thinks Spider-Man can beat Thor & Firelord.Yeah I'm done with you.

Awww, now he lying...how adorable *pinches cheeks* I got a little stalker here

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

2. Difference between "Pain" and "Being hurt."

3. Of course it is.

4. Ok.

5. Yup. Irrelevant. Exactly. Kind of like how spiderman not wanting to fight an enraged wolverine with claws is irrelevant.

It would be nice to get back to an actual debate, because this has just starting to devolve into a war of petty insults....

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Yeah I agree it has started going down that path. Let's stop now before it goes any further. Let's just.....agree to disagree. :)

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: Aww. 1 word. Screenshot. LOL.

From posting out of context scans, to dodging questions, to stalking and lying. All this in just one day. That's a feat in itself

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: I have a screenshot of you saying Spider-Man has beaten Iron Man, Thor & Firelord.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: To be fair Matts win on Logan was due to environmental factors in enemy of the state, plus there was some BS retcon about Logan losing a portion of his soul which made him weak:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't think wolverine wins but I am just responding to this one point.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3. Of course it is.

4. Ok.

5. Yup. Irrelevant. Exactly. Kind of like how spiderman not wanting to fight an enraged wolverine with claws is irrelevant.

It would be nice to get back to an actual debate, because this has just starting to devolve into a war of petty insults....

2nd that. It all started when he asked you to provide proof that Peter was faster and me asking him if he thought Wolverine was as fast or faster. And that's when the back peddling and dodging began. How much are you willing he gonna comment on this?

But once again you did an excellent job

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By visemoon

@citizensentry said:

@visemoon: I have a screenshot of you saying Spider-Man has beaten Iron Man, Thor & Firelord.

Yeah, he did beat them. They're called feats. I didn't write the stories, I just read them. So, now you're going to hold me accountable for stating something that has happened in the Marvel Universe??? LMAO..that's the cutest thing I have ever heard. But please, continue to stalk my past and enjoy

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: The fact that you believe he can beat them is what's hilarious xD. Are you Spider-Man_Wins alt or something? XD

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:
@maverick_6 said:

3. Of course it is.

4. Ok.

2nd that. It all started when he asked you to provide proof that Peter was faster and me asking him if he thought Wolverine was as fast or faster. And that's when the back peddling and dodging began. How much are you willing he gonna comment on this?

But once again you did an excellent job

Doesn't really matter much to me.

I'll just agree to disagree. The majority believes spider-man wins anyway and he has yet to prove much to anyone that wolverine can win.

This debate is ultimately not worth the time now. Not until someone comes along and brings up some valid points.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Wait, are you actually laughing about someone saying what happened in a comic? Granted the feats were PIS but they still happened. Doesn't mean Spider-Man would beat them without PIS but they still happened in the comic with PIS. I could understand you laughing about someone saying Spider-Man would beat either of them with PIS off, but laughing because a person stated what happened in the comic is pretty asinine.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: The fact that you believe he can beat them is what's hilarious xD. Are you Spider-Man_Wins alt or something? XD

"The fact that you believe he can beat them is what's hilarious xD."

I do?! And It's a Fact? Really? Show were I said I "Believe" Peter will beat Thor or Firelord for any kind of majority?

Your need for trying to discredit me is down right humorous and I thank you for the entertainment. Please keep stalking my old post and try to find other so call "facts and beliefs"

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Wait, are you actually laughing about someone saying what happened in a comic? Granted the feats were PIS but they still happened. Doesn't mean Spider-Man would beat them without PIS but they still happened in the comic with PIS. I could understand you laughing about someone saying Spider-Man would beat either of them with PIS off, but laughing because a person stated what happened in the comic is pretty asinine.

BAM!!! Thank yooooou!!!

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smells like butthurt wolverine fans in here.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins when he has the metal bones....

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Spider-Man kicks the crap out of him and wins by decision. You’ve restricted his claws so he can’t do much.

Spideerfan002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this even fair, Spidey wins

Even w/ claws wolvie ain't touching a no holding back Spidey

And Spider-man has MA training from Shang-Chi as well

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Peter is just a better Logan. Logan isn't touching Peter, and Peter has shown to be able to have what it takes to KO Logan before.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: Logan can also KO him, and he has even one-shotted him before. If we are going count Spock knocking out Wolverine has canon (which is clearly PIS) then we can take Logan one-shotting Peter without the claws as canon (which is also PIS). But given how this battle is structured by the O.P, Peter then definitely has this!!

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@chris2kzombieki: Logan can also KO him, and he has even one-shotted him before

No

If we are going count Spock knocking out Wolverine has canon

That Wolverine was depowered

then we can take Logan one-shotting Peter without the claws as canon

Dumb logic given those aren't the same

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine doesn’t even touch him.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

No

Yes he can, he has the striking power to do it and this is one of the few scans to prove it:

No Caption Provided

A "simple" back-hand from Logan sends Peter flying and he even says "That hurt." That statement comes from someone who has allowed guys with mild super human strength (stronger than Wolverine, lol) to punch him on the chest and they brake their knuckles. Of course I'm not going to post the rest of the fight since I'm just showing the striking power Logan has to hurt Peter and KO him, this scan again just shows Peter is not immune to strikes from Logan:

No Caption Provided

A gentle knock-knock on the head from Logan has Peter yelling, so my point still stands that Logan is one of the very few (and I mean, very few) street levels that can hurt Peter with his strikes and KO him. Of course, Peter's advantage is the mere fact that Logan will have a very hard time tagging him and given the way this fight is designed by the O.P, Spidey wins this battle like I said earlier on.

That Wolverine was depowered

Well then, that makes the scan even impressive for Logan considering in the next panel he has Spock pinned in an "arm-bar/chin-lock."

Who said they were? When it comes to feats for Spidey and Wolverine they (Spock koing Wolverine and Logan one-shotting Peter) are always brought in the Vine even by moderators so for you to say it's dumb logic is really silly on your part (lol). Your problem is that you think that I say Wolverine beats Spidey because of his striking power which is wrong, because Peter even without the webs can still beat Logan via:

a) BFR

b) Dumping heavy objects (like trucks or heavy concrete) on Logan

Just as along as he fights smart and keeps his distance Peter still beats Logan, what I was pointing out in my post was Logan's striking power that can't be taken lightly by someone like Peter. I mean, it's not like Logan is punching Superman (LOL)

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Yes he can, he has the striking power to do it and this is one of the few scans to prove it:

A "simple" back-hand from Logan sends Peter flying and he even says "That hurt.

Erm the very scan you produced for this is a small backhand from Spidey who wasn't braced or even knew he was fighting Wolverine....like there's obviously context that you've omitted to make said bad point.

Of course I'm not going to post the rest of the fight

Sure, seems like there's definitely not any context to be found lol.

since I'm just showing the striking power Logan has to hurt Peter and KO him

....you've shown nothing lol.

A gentle knock-knock on the head from Logan has Peter yelling

>yelling

>scan has him go "ow" and make a quip

Ah yes, true sign of striking power

Who said they were? When it comes to feats for Spidey and Wolverine they (Spock koing Wolverine and Logan one-shotting Peter) are always brought in the Vine even by moderators

Who cares?

so for you to say it's dumb logic is really silly on your part

It's silly because people also make the same mistake? Yeah, it's dumb logic.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Erm the very scan you produced for this is a small backhand from Spidey who wasn't braced or even knew he was fighting Wolverine....like there's obviously context that you've omitted to make said bad point.

Actually you actually missed the part where I said I wasn't going to post the whole fight, so clearly you missed the point I was trying to make yet again. And the scan that I posted which you weirdly claimed I put out of context has Peter attacking Logan first, Logan has his back turned on Peter and Peter launches an attack from behind....which Logan dodges!!!! So Peter attacks Logan (FIRST) and engages him battle, then he suddenly doesn't expect a back-hand from Logan? Weird. I could easily just say Logan wasn't expecting two sucker punches thrown by Peter and unlike you, the scans I posted just proved that (lol)

Ha ha, I'm not posting the fight because I'm not getting into a Wolverine vs Spider-Man thread considering Peters wins the majority anyways thanks to webbing. But you seem hell bent trying to point out that there is hidden context in the scan I posted, that tells me you probably don't even know the context of Spidey and Wolverine fighting in the first place on the roof top so I'll just post the scan to show how the fight began:

No Caption Provided

I take it that you can read the speech bubbles (I hope) so that I don't to explain to you what's happening in the above scan that I apparently put with "missing context" (lol). That's Logan with his back turned and let's see what happens next;

No Caption Provided

There, that's how the battle starts. Peter sucker punches Logan and he is dodged for his efforts, TWICE. It's kind of funny that you claim Peter didn't know that he was fighting Wolverine considering when he throws two sucker punches which are dodged, chimneys are breaking in pieces and he even says "Geez, maybe I should cool it--this guy may not even have super powers." His attack clearly shows he wasn't holding back, not to mention when he clobs Logan on the chin and Logan drops his cigar, lol

yelling

Good, that tells me you are now learning from your own posts. Him saying "ow" shows that he ain't brushing off a strike from Logan. I mean, we have seen him taking full shots from the likes of the Punisher without even flinching, let alone making groans like "ow...ouch" (lol). If a gentle knock-knock on the head has him yelling, that pretty much tells you Wolverine's punches do hurt.....I mean it's common sense really.

Who cares?

No one should, the posting wasn't made for to you to care. Weather you care or not means nothing to me, lol

So I take it all the viners make the same mistake posting feats of Spock koing Wolverine and Wolverine one-shotting Peter with a suck punch trying to present arguments on why their hero should against one another. Yeah, I guess it is dumb logic (eye roll)

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Actually you actually missed the part where I said I wasn't going to post the whole fight

I didn't actually, you reply to me quoting it down below.

And the scan that I posted which you weirdly claimed I put out of context

It isn't "weird" when you've omitted context. Anyone can see as such.

So Peter attacks Logan (FIRST) and engages him battle, then he suddenly doesn't expect a back-hand from Logan

So you omitted context to then add in the context yourself, cool. Doesn't help that wasn't my point though that he merely "didn't expect a back-hand" but that he wasn't bracing for the shot because he didn't even believe he was fighting Wolverine.

Ha ha, I'm not posting the fight because I'm not getting into a Wolverine vs Spider-Man thread

You are already here.

But you seem hell bent trying to point out that there is hidden context in the scan I posted, that tells me you probably don't even know the context of Spidey and Wolverine fighting in the first place on the roof top so I'll just post the scan to show how the fight began

Thank you for showing the missing context: Peter didn't believe he was fighting Wolverine and was thus not going into the fight prepared to actually fight him, but a imposter. Once again, thanks for the assist.

There, that's how the battle starts. Peter sucker punches Logan and he is dodged for his efforts, TWICE. It's kind of funny that you claim Peter didn't know that he was fighting Wolverine considering when he throws two sucker punches which are dodged

He says on scan numerous times that the person he's fighting can't be Wolverine, and refuses to believe it even when he's knocked back. Him throwing punches isn't proof he knew when the comic is screaming otherwise. You should really know this given you've posted numerous scans stating as such.

yelling

Him saying "ow" shows that he ain't brushing off a strike from Logan

Ah yes, a comedic "ow" in response to somebody just tapping you is supposed to mean Logan can KO Spidey even though he's never done such a thing nor got close. That's not "common sense" that's the definition of reaching. I can probably do the same if I tapped Mike Tyson hard enough on the side of the head, but that doesn't mean I can knock him out in a fight.

So I take it all the viners make the same mistake posting feats of Spock koing Wolverine

They do, yeah.

and Wolverine one-shotting Peter with a suck punch

....he didn't though.

trying to present arguments on why their hero should against one another

Yeah when the logic is this poor, it's all poor arguments in that regard. Just because lots of people make the same mistake, doesn't make it correct nor excusable.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Eh....what? I'm now starting to think your just quoting me for the sake of debating, lol

Of course it's weird, when I post a scan and then you tell me it's out of context because you don't understand the battle of it because you didn't read the comic of the battle. I could go on and on, like misreading the scan and saying Peter didn't want to fight Wolverine when he (PETER) is the one who throws the first attack....not to mention a sucker puncher!!! You tell me what's weird, lol

He says on scan numerous times that the person he's fighting can't be Wolverine, and refuses to believe it even when he's knocked back.

I don't know if you have trouble reading speech bubbles or if maybe you are just looking at the images only. His first attack was him not holding back, notice him shattering chimneys and after his second launch attack he then says

"Geez, maybe I should cool it--this guy may not even have super powers"

He only starts to cool himself down after throwing TWO punches which are dodged by Wolverine, I mean yeah he says that he is not sure if he is fighting Wolverine but that's after he attacks Logan without holding back. I mean, I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

Him throwing punches isn't proof he knew when the comic is screaming otherwise.

The punches he throws at Wolverine (which are dodged) are all out since he is shattering chimneys and he even tells himself to cool down. He then starts to question if the Wolverine he is fighting is the real one or an imposter ONLY after having attacked Logan. Spidey is on the attacking mode here, I mean dude even a blind person can see that. Wolverine is the one who is not even taking the fight seriously as he is smoking a cigar, anyone who has eyes can tell who is on the attack and who is not. Simple really

You should really know this given you've posted numerous scans stating as such.

Actually I know the context of the battle, the mere fact that you tell me that the scans are out of context tells me you have no clue what's even happening in the fight. The first scan I posted was to show Wolverine's striking power, then you wanted context to the scans but were too shy to ask for them, so then you just mumbled about the scans being out of context. Then I posted the scans to show HOW the fight began in the first place, and your still saying their out of context because Spidey is holding back in the fight even though he is literally the one laying haymakers left, right and center (lol). I mean, if your puzzled about context of the fight then just say it instead being of being forward (lol).

Ah yes, a comedic "ow" in response to somebody just tapping you is supposed to mean Logan can

It was a comedic show but it doesn't take away the fact that a hit from Logan on Spidey doesn't hurt, I mean the knock-knock on the head is from the same guy who almost gave the She-Hulk a concussion just by bumping into her. I'm pretty sure Spidey would laugh off a knock-knock on the head if that was done by Dare-Devil or the Punisher (lol).

Your also misreading (as usual) my post, Wolverine KOing Spidey would be something if the two start exchanging punches like boxers. But of course that would be impossible considering Spidey's fighting style is usually dodging, Logan would have a hard time even tagging Peter. I mean it's common sense

KO Spidey even though he's never done such a thing nor got close.

He knocked out Kaine (who is supposed to be a superior to Spidey) without popping the claws, knocked out Kalibuk (class 30 ton), knocked out Rougue-house (Asgardian class 50 ton), broke the Hulk's nose with a head-butt and then of course him one-shotting Peter with a sucker punch which of course could be considered PIS. The main point is his adamantuim knuckles have roughed meta humans way stronger than him and Peter isn't obviously immune to that.....unless of course Logan punching Spidey should be him punching Superman (lol)

That's not "common sense" that's the definition of reaching. I can probably do the same if I tapped Mike Tyson hard enough on the side of the head, but that doesn't mean I can knock him out in a fight.

Well unfortunately for you, you love tapping Mike Tyson isn't the same as Logan doing it to Spidey. Spidey is obviously hit on the head with the hardest metal in the Marvel Universe which would make him yell, you don't have metal in your bones to compare yourself knocking on Tyson's head to Logan knocking on Spidey's head, but nice try through linking the comic world into real life (lol).

They do, yeah.

Oh, ok if you say so

he didn't though.

Actually he did, Peter was knocked out and he only regained consciousness in the next issue of the comic when Wolverine was long gone. I'm not going to post the scan because it was a low showing for Peter which I admit, Logan has the means to KO Peter but not in one hit......unless of course if he used pressure points.

Yeah when the logic is this poor, it's all poor arguments in that regard. Just because lots of people make the same mistake, doesn't make it correct nor excusable.

Well then that's your word against theirs then, I still stand to the point that Logan's hits can hurt Spidey as shown so many times in their fights. If you disagree with that (and you seem to be the only one here) then that's fine, I'm not going to change your mind if you stand to that, it doesn't bother me one bit. I think it's obvious there's a difference being between being punched on the face by the Punisher and being punched on the face by Wolverine, lol

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Eh....what? I'm now starting to think your just quoting me for the sake of debating, lol

Not really, your point was that I didn't discuss you omitting the full fight when in fact I do and you reply to it further down lol.

Of course it's weird, when I post a scan and then you tell me it's out of context because you don't understand the battle of it

It is out of context as I already explained. You didn't mention the context missing.

because you didn't read the comic of the battle. I could go on and on, like misreading the scan and saying Peter didn't want to fight Wolverine when he (PETER) is the one who throws the first attack

I never said he didn't want to fight Wolverine? I'm seriously confused as to why you are incapable of figuring out the argument presented and keep going for bogus strawmen. Here's what I said:

"He says on scan numerous times that the person he's fighting can't be Wolverine, and refuses to believe it even when he's knocked back. Him throwing punches isn't proof he knew when the comic is screaming otherwise. You should really know this given you've posted numerous scans stating as such."

Where is the "he didn't want to fight Wolverine part"? This is just another fallacious strawman.

He says on scan numerous times that the person he's fighting can't be Wolverine, and refuses to believe it even when he's knocked back.

I don't know if you have trouble reading speech bubbles or if maybe you are just looking at the images only. His first attack was him not holding back, notice him shattering chimneys and after his second launch attack he then says

"Geez, maybe I should cool it--this guy may not even have super powers"

And again, he doesn't even know this is Wolverine so he wasn't even hurling anything close to full power punches. He thinks Wolverine is dead and the guy in front of him is a imposter, which is why he's somewhat annoyed by this person wearing his costume.

I mean yeah he says that he is not sure if he is fighting Wolverine but that's after he attacks Logan without holding back. I mean, I don't know what's so hard to understand about that

There's no indication that he wasn't "holding back" given he didn't even know who he was fighting.

Him throwing punches isn't proof he knew when the comic is screaming otherwise.

The punches he throws at Wolverine (which are dodged) are all out since he is shattering chimneys

Lol nope. Vulture has done the same in terms of shattering chimneys and he is way, way weaker striking-wise compared to Spidey. Completely false.

He then starts to question if the Wolverine he is fighting is the real one or an imposter ONLY after having attacked Logan

Sorry to say but this is again omitting context. He says before the fight even starts that "that CAN'T be him" and "he's DEAD" before hurling his punches. He didn't know who it was way before the punches were thrown.

You should really know this given you've posted numerous scans stating as such.

Actually I know the context of the battle, the mere fact that you tell me that the scans are out of context tells me you have no clue what's even happening in the fight

They are: you only added in the context afterwards and even then the points still aren't really accurate for the point you are making. The point is still poor and you still seem to have zero idea about why it was.

Ah yes, a comedic "ow" in response to somebody just tapping you is supposed to mean Logan can

It was a comedic show but it doesn't take away the fact that a hit from Logan on Spidey doesn't hurt, I mean the knock-knock on the head is from the same guy who almost gave the She-Hulk a concussion just by bumping into her

That's from Shulk running into him, not to do with striking. That in itself is a fallacious argument.

Your also misreading my post, Wolverine KOing Spidey would be something if the two start exchanging punches like boxers

That's never happened though.

He knocked out Kaine

Context missing

knocked out Kalibuk

Kalibak is a shitty jobber who got beat by Black Panther in 3 seconds. He's not relevant.

knocked out Rougue-house

Roughhouse?

(Asgardian class 50 ton)

...except him being a Asgardian or a Rock Troll is not confirmed at all, it's all speculation. Most of his feats beyond that speculation are just him losing to Wolverine over and over.

broke the Hulk's nose with a head-butt

....don't recall that either mate.

That's not "common sense" that's the definition of reaching. I can probably do the same if I tapped Mike Tyson hard enough on the side of the head, but that doesn't mean I can knock him out in a fight.

Well unfortunately for you, you love tapping Mike Tyson isn't the same as Logan doing it to Spidey

That's not a valid argument.

Spidey is obviously hit on the head with the hardest metal in the Marvel Universe which would make him yell

Logan's knuckle lightly grazing his head doesn't equal him being able to knockout the guy. As stated before, I could do the same with Tyson but it doesn't equate in a fight, because that isn't how that works. You stating that the examples are different due to the metal (which is a valid factor but doesn't really add much overall) or it being IRL/comics (which is a needless distinction that doesn't actually debunk anything) aren't really making a argument to counter that. I mean Human Torch has love-tapped Thing and he felt it, but I don't think you'd actually believe Torch could punch out him in a h2h fight.

Well then that's your word against theirs then I

....except that my word is backed up by the evidence already presented and actual valid reasoning. On the other side is "well Spock KO'd Wolverine" even though he was depowered. That's incorrect speculation vs facts.

still stand to the point that Logan's hits can hurt Spidey as shown so many times in their fights

...except your point was that Wolverine could KO Spidey, not that he would merely be hurt by them, which I haven't contested anywhere. That kinda screams strawman again.

I'm not going to change your mind if you stand to that

Stand to the point I didn't make? Sure.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does this count as Logan KO'ing Spider-Man?

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Not really, your point was that I didn't discuss you omitting the full fight when in fact I do and you reply to it further down lol.

The first scan that I posted was to show Wolverine's striking power which then I said, I'm not posting the entire fight. So I told you before hand that I was going to post the entire fight, so you felt the need to tell me that I posted only part of the fight because I was "hiding something". Those were your words when I already moved on

It is out of context as I already explained. You didn't mention the context missing.

So how is it out of context? What you are saying about the scan and what the Marvel writers are showing in the scan are two different things, I already pointed this out to you about the fight and you just spectacled your own narrative about the roof top fight.

I never said he didn't want to fight Wolverine? I'm seriously confused as to why you are incapable of figuring out the argument presented and keep going for bogus strawmen. Here's what I said:

I already addressed this numerous times, you quoting yourself proves nothing

"He says on scan numerous times that the person he's fighting can't be Wolverine, and refuses to believe it even when he's knocked back. Him throwing punches isn't proof he knew when the comic is screaming otherwise. You should really know this given you've posted numerous scans stating as such."

Read the scan again, carefully. Who attacked who first? So when someone attacks you for no reason and you defend yourself, your going to ask why is that person (when he is defending himself) hitting you which is what Spidey was doing? I don't know what you are failing to see here, Spidey even says "He is probably one of those sinister look alikes, clones, ghosts, evil twins that I have run into frequently." That doesn't sound like Peter is facing some thug in the street, by his speech bubble it shows that already in his mind he is fighting some meta-human freak......he just doesn't know what his powers (the Wolverine imposter) are- I mean come on. Your also ignoring the fact that Peter throws sucker punches first and only backs off when he is hit by Wolverine, after Logan makes some wise cracky comments, Peter cuts loose again and this time doesn't hold back only to get a kick in the gut which sends him flying AGAIN. When Logan is ready to fight, Peter resorts to talking now since fighting isn't really working for him (lol)

Where is the "he didn't want to fight Wolverine part"? This is just another fallacious strawman.

I'm not going to address this, now your just ducking and diving here......I already answered this like so many times. Geeze

And again, he doesn't even know this is Wolverine so he wasn't even hurling anything close to full power punches. He thinks Wolverine is dead and the guy in front of him is a imposter, which is why he's somewhat annoyed by this person wearing his costume

Yes we all know that, but that doesn't take away that he attacked Logan first. Logan is the one who clearly didn't want to fight, I mean the scan just shows that I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. Logan tells him "The outfit's mine bub, always has been." and Peter goes back into attacking mode. Your saying that he doesn't want to hurt Wolverine, but what you are saying and what his his actions are showing are two different things mate.

There's no indication that he wasn't "holding back" given he didn't even know who he was fighting

Ok fine then let me just amuse you and go with the flow "he wasn't holding back.", his punches were destroying chimneys and he was yelling at Wolverine. That doesn't tell me that he was throwing gentle love taps, lol

Lol nope. Vulture has done the same in terms of shattering chimneys and he is way, way weaker striking-wise compared to Spidey. Completely false.

Context, what exactly was the Vulture doing when he was shattering chimneys? I don't know what that has to do with Spidey shattering chimneys, my point is Peter was leveling chimneys with his strikes and he even tells himself to cool off. So if he was telling himself to cool off with his punches, doesn't that tell you he was angry? Considering he was even yelling in the entire fight while Logan has a cigar in his mouth not even taking the fight seriously? I mean come on, what exactly are you missing in these scans dude

Sorry to say but this is again omitting context. He says before the fight even starts that "that CAN'T be him" and "he's DEAD" before hurling his punches. He didn't know who it was way before the punches were thrown.

I don't know maybe your confusing not holding back with no morals or bloodlusted, which is not what I said. Fine, if you don't like the term not holding back then let's remove it, but he clearly wasn't giving Logan any love taps especially since he was telling himself to cool down. Notice that when he attacks Logan, he is pissed because he thinks that the Wolverine he is fighting is an imposter.....and he even yells it before he attacks Logan with a third strike (lol)

They are: you only added in the context afterwards and even then the points still aren't really accurate for the point you are making. The point is still poor and you still seem to have zero idea about why it was.

Your missing the point here, I only posted one scan which showed Wolverine back-handing Peter and sending Spidey flying with Peter saying "That hurts." That scan was to show Logan's striking power, I made that clear before I posted the scan. Then you came in and felt the need to tell me I was purposely leaving out the context of the fight, so to amuse you I posted the fight to show you how the fight began!!!! Now you have seen how the fight began and you drew your own conclusions that I was lacking context in the scans I posted, it seems to me that it's you who has no clue about the context of the fight since you missed my point on why I posted the first scan to begin with.

That's from Shulk running into him, not to do with striking. That in itself is a fallacious argument.

Call it what you want, because there you go again taking my posts out of context. I never said anything about Wolverine striking She-Hulk, I spoke about him bumping into her and how she complained about the bump with Logan saying to her it's adamantuim skeleton. Your just underestimating Logan's adamantuim on how it hurts people far above his paygrade and how in many fights it has shown that Logan's strikes hurt Peter. No one spoke anything about She-Hulk being struck by Wolverine, don't put words into my mouth.

That's never happened though.

I never said it happened, there you go misreading my posts.....nice. I simply said, if Wolverine and Spidey exchanged punches like boxers that would put Peter in a disadvantage. Then I said, a scenario like that would never happen because Peter is too smart exchanging punches with someone like Logan, not to mention Peter's fighting ability is dodging which is what would make it difficult for Logan to even tag him. I never said it happened, look at all their fights between Spidey and Wolverine. It's usually Peter who is 90% of the time doing the dodging while Logan is the one doing the soaking, I mean it's common knowledge.

Context missing

Well you said it

Kalibak is a shitty jobber who got beat by Black Panther in 3 seconds. He's not relevant.

Call him what you want, the fact is he is class 30 ton who got taken down by strikes from Wolverine. Black Panther I'm probably sure did that using pressure points or gadgets, I mean that's the same BP who dropped Luke Cage with pressure points and put Silver Surfer in an arm bar. lol

except him being a Asgardian or a Rock Troll is not confirmed at all, it's all speculation. Most of his feats beyond that speculation are just him losing to Wolverine over and over

Well then you call it what you want because I'm sure you feel that way with most of Logan's feats, so yeah whatever

don't recall that either mate.

Really......oh

Nice try but what you are doing is applying something in the comic book world with real life. It doesn't work, like I said before, you love-tapping Mike Tyson isn't the same thing as Logan love-tapping Spidey. You are comparing two completely different things bro

And how is yours a valid argument? What exactly is the basis of Logan love-tapping Peter relevant to you love-tapping Mike Tyson? Both you and Mike are human, Spidey and Logan are not human so your logic falls flat (lol)

Logan's knuckle lightly grazing his head doesn't equal him being able to knockout the guy.

You are missing point yet again (ha ha ha), the fact is Logan's hits have always hurt Spidey whenever they fought. Logan has punched Kaine and sent him to the floor, with Kaine holding his jaw in anger and saying "I guess I deserved that." The main point is, his strikes backed by his hard skeleton is what increases his striking power. Somehow you don't seem to grasp that, I mean we know normal humans break their hands whenever they punch Spidey right? That never happens when he fights Wolverine, Peter always feels the hits and he never brushes them off. Most of their fights has displayed that, you are not seeing that is beyond me.

As stated before, I could do the same with Tyson but it doesn't equate in a fight, because that isn't how that works. You stating that the examples are different due to the metal (which is a valid factor but doesn't really add much overall) or it being IRL/comics (which is a needless distinction that doesn't actually debunk anything) aren't really making a argument to counter that.

Well at least you admit that it is a valid factor, you and Mike Tyson compared to Wolverine and Spidey are two different things with the obvious being......you and Mike are human while Spidey and Logan are not. So your not really proving anything at this point, Logan hurts Spidey because of his hard skeleton....and I will say this again....if Spidey was given a love-tap by the Punisher or the Dare-Devil I'm pretty sure he would laugh it off.

I mean Human Torch has love-tapped Thing and he felt it, but I don't think you'd actually believe Torch could punch out him in a h2h fight.

It is concerning if you would ask me a question like that, the Wolverine and Spidey incident is different because they have done more than just Logan love-tapping him on the skull. Wolverine has been written that his hard skeleton gives people trouble.....including Spider-Man. So it's not something that can be ignored, I mean Peter has even hurt his hands punching him for crying out loud. In fact, his stronger clone Kaine nearly broke his hands punching Wolverine so I'm pretty sure writers are showing that his adamantuim is something not to be taken lightly. Unless of course if Logan was punching Superman on the jaw, yeah he should bust open his own knuckles (lol)

except that my word is backed up by the evidence already presented and actual valid reasoning. On the other side is "well Spock KO'd Wolverine" even though he was depowered. That's incorrect speculation vs facts.

Well your the one who claimed that the majority of the vine are wrong because people bring it up on the Vine, the point still stands that the feats have happened in the comics weather it's PIS, outlier, canon or non-canon. The fact the Logan was depowered is actually impressive since he is up on the next panel and his claws under Spock's chin.

except your point was that Wolverine could KO Spidey, not that he would merely be hurt by them, which I haven't contested anywhere. That kinda screams strawman again

Okay let me dumb this down so that we don't go in circles with this and I will present a very simple scenario:

If Logan and Peter were in a boxing match, in other words who is able to soak punches from the other opponent, who would win? They punch each other on the face until one drops and can't get up, who would win? Maybe Logan takes 100 punches on the face while Peter takes 20 or 30, the bottom line is Logan will still be fine because of his HF and he will be fresh even if they went for hours. Peter on the other hand would not, he will eventually drop. Now, what if it was the Punisher or Batman or Dare-Devil who had a boxing match with Peter, how would they fair. Peter could take all of their punches just by standing there, the point is they don't have the striking power (back by adamantuim) to hurt Spidey which is why Peter could take their punches all day.

So my point is that Peter can get hurt by Wolverine's strikes because of the adamntuim as shown in the comics (and you can't deny this fact), now if we were using Bone-claw Wolverine then that would be a different story.

Stand to the point I didn't make? Sure.

Right, like I didn't see that in the first post that was directed to me. LOL

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

The first scan that I posted was to show Wolverine's striking power which then I said, I'm not posting the entire fight. So I told you before hand that I was going to post the entire fight, so you felt the need to tell me that I posted only part of the fight because I was "hiding something".

His striking power in that sense was missing context etc. It was added in after.

So how is it out of context

.....erm I just explained why it was OOC the last few pages lol.

What you are saying about the scan and what the Marvel writers are showing in the scan

Literally going off the actual page mate, not sure where this is coming from.

I already addressed this numerous times, you quoting yourself proves nothing

Bro you made up arguments and then say you've "addressed this" you haven't, that's the point of making them up. I'm actually starting to think you aren't able to actually discern what the discussion is about.

Read the scan again, carefully. Who attacked who first? So when someone attacks you for no reason and you defend yourself, your going to ask why is that person (when he is defending himself) hitting you which is what Spidey was doing

Spidey attacked first, he thought somebody was dressed as Wolverine etc.

I don't know what you are failing to see here, Spidey even says "He is probably one of those sinister look alikes, clones, ghosts, evil twins that I have run into frequently." That doesn't sound like Peter is facing some thug in the street, by his speech bubble it shows that already in his mind he is fighting some meta-human freak

Yet this comes after he's thrown the two punches you've focused on, so this is irrelevant.

I'm not going to address this, now your just ducking and diving here

Again, you say my intent of the scene is that Spidey didn't want to fight Wolverine, yet I never stated as such anywhere in my post.

There's no indication that he wasn't "holding back" given he didn't even know who he was fighting

Ok fine then let me just amuse you and go with the flow "he wasn't holding back.", his punches were destroying chimneys and he was yelling at WolverineT

Again, chimneys aren't the full measure of a non-holding back Spidey etc.

Context, what exactly was the Vulture doing when he was shattering chimneys

......throwing strikes to try to hit Spidey? Unlike yourself I can actually produce context etc.

my point is Peter was leveling chimneys with his strikes and he even tells himself to cool off. So if he was telling himself to cool off with his punches, doesn't that tell you he was angry

Annoyed maybe, but "full power" is what I have issue with in your post given the critical element it has in the argument.

Your missing the point here, I only posted one scan which showed Wolverine back-handing Peter and sending Spidey flying with Peter saying "That hurts." That scan was to show Logan's striking power

And you miss the context of Spidey

A. Not knowing it was Wolverine so not prepared

B. Not bracing because of A

Then you came in and felt the need to tell me I was purposely leaving out the context of the fight

...because you did miss the context. It is pretty funny that you have such a hard time just admitting that though.

Call it what you want, because there you go again taking my posts out of context. I never said anything about Wolverine striking She-Hulk, I spoke about him bumping into her and how she complained about the bump with Logan saying to her it's adamantuim skeleton

....and in relation to striking that has zero relevance. That's my point. I'm glad you at least semi-get it.

Call him what you want, the fact is he is class 30 ton

He could be a class 100 and I wouldn't care. He's a shitty jobber and handbook class grading systems don't matter.

mean that's the same BP who dropped Luke Cage with pressure points

....not striking though.

and put Silver Surfer in an arm bar

The author of that instance stated Surfer let him do so.

except him being a Asgardian or a Rock Troll is not confirmed at all, it's all speculation. Most of his feats beyond that speculation are just him losing to Wolverine over and over

Well then you call it what you want because I'm sure you feel that way with most of Logan's feats, so yeah whatever

I mean that was the missing context so I had to add it in again.

Nice try but what you are doing is applying something in the comic book world with real life. It doesn't work

Now again, this argument doesn't work: repeating yourself with the same bad argument doesn't either, but we'll see that in effect here.

And how is yours a valid argument

Because I actually explained mine with logic and whatnot.

Logan's knuckle lightly grazing his head doesn't equal him being able to knockout the guy.

You are missing point yet againthe fact is Logan's hits have always hurt Spidey whenever they fought

Then why not use those instances instead of this shitty non-combat instance? You clearly have better options.

Logan has punched Kaine and sent him to the floor, with Kaine holding his jaw in anger and saying "I guess I deserved that."

By the sound of it, Kaine didn't even seem to brace for the shot or expecting this.

As stated before, I could do the same with Tyson but it doesn't equate in a fight, because that isn't how that works. You stating that the examples are different due to the metal (which is a valid factor but doesn't really add much overall) or it being IRL/comics (which is a needless distinction that doesn't actually debunk anything) aren't really making a argument to counter that.

Well at least you admit that it is a valid factor, you and Mike Tyson compared to Wolverine and Spidey are two different things with the obvious being......you and Mike are human while Spidey and Logan are not

Again, you can't just dismiss the argument with "IRL/comic" separation. In the same logic, can we just ignore any calc that relies on real life elements or comparisons? I'm not sure anyone would agree with you there.

I mean Human Torch has love-tapped Thing and he felt it, but I don't think you'd actually believe Torch could punch out him in a h2h fight.

It is concerning if you would ask me a question like that, the Wolverine and Spidey incident is different because they have done more than just Logan love-tapping him on the skull

The point is that love-tapping as a grade for fights is really silly and you should be focusing on fights between the two or direct comparisons. It's a bad instance.

except that my word is backed up by the evidence already presented and actual valid reasoning. On the other side is "well Spock KO'd Wolverine" even though he was depowered. That's incorrect speculation vs facts.

Well your the one who claimed that the majority of the vine are wrong

On that specific usage of that feat? Yeah, I've seen plenty including you not use it right.

except your point was that Wolverine could KO Spidey, not that he would merely be hurt by them, which I haven't contested anywhere. That kinda screams strawman again

If Logan and Peter were in a boxing match, in other words who is able to soak punches from the other opponent, who would win

A boxing match isn't just mindless "me hit you you hit me" shit though. We all know that the sport of boxing doesn't work like that. Both can soak punches really well and Pete could just hit him with something good enough to KO him given he's bloodlusted, which he's never been against the guy.

the bottom line is Logan will still be fine because of his HF and he will be fresh even if they went for hours. Peter on the other hand would not, he will eventually drop

They aren't though, this is 12 rounds with a minute or so break afterwards. You are also seriously underestimating Peter as well: this is someone who once fought crime 24/7 for multiple days on-end without sleep and food, his only complaint was that he needed to go to the bathroom a lot in the suit. Wolverine doesn't have a feat like that where he's doing something consistently awake without sleep or rest for that long.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does this count as Logan KO'ing Spider-Man?

Pretty sure that's alt-verse

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By UltraPhoenix

@professorrespect: Well they travelled to a different timeline, but weren't they the same 616 versions?

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

The first scan I posted was to demonstrate Logan's striking power, I even commented on that BEFORE I uploaded the scan. You know what you did from there, I'm not repeating myself anymore now

His striking power in that sense was missing context etc. It was added in after.

Here's the thing, the point is street levels don't have the striking power to send someone like Spidey flying, let alone hurt Peter with their punches. The only few who can do that is Wolverine, Iron-Fist with chi at maximum levels and probably a non-jobbing Sabretooth.

The scan is not out of context because I didn't post it to show that Wolverine can beat Spidey, I posted it to show his striking power. They fought, Peter attacked Logan and Logan retaliated, sending him flying with a back-hand. Yes Peter didn't know if he was fighting the real Wolverine which is what he was saying BEFORE and AFTER he attacked him, the point is he still attacked Wolverine and started to realize that he was fighting the real Wolverine after he got back-handed and kicked in the gut (both strikes that sent Peter flying). The fight was showing who was the aggressor and who was not, even if (as you put it) the fight had context.

.erm I just explained why it was OOC the last few pages lol.

Hah, you were not clear the first time but whatever at this point

Bro, I'm addressing the fight where Wolverine back hands Spidey after dodging two sucker punches from him which were clearly not gentle-training-session-taps. You are saying he is holding back and I'm saying he is not, it's clear on this sega that we cleary going in circles so at this point we will just have to agree to disagree. lol

Bro you made up arguments and then say you've "addressed this" you haven't, that's the point of making them up. I'm actually starting to think you aren't able to actually discern what the discussion is about.

You know exactly what I'm talking about, at this stage your just back-paddling. Go to the very first post and you will see what started this endless debate, if you are having trouble to discern what the debate is about then it's all on you unfortunately, I can't help you there mate.

Your missing my point as usual, for the zillionth time I know he thought Logan was somebody else. The fact is, they fought and I uploaded the scan where Wolverine back-hands him which sends him flying and Peter clearly says "That hurts." He then hold his jaw as he says that, I mean it's pretty clear Logan hurt him there with that strike. You seem to have an issue with that, Logan back-handing Spidey since we know street levels like Dare-Devil or the Punisher don't have the striking power to send Peter flying with kicks and elbows. I'm sure now (and I hope) you get the point, lol

Yet this comes after he's thrown the two punches you've focused on, so this is irrelevant.

Your calling irrelevant based on what I ask again? Because Peter thought he was fighting an imposter? You can clearly see that he is the aggressor of the fight here while Logan is not taking the fight seriously, the purpose of the scan again was to show Wolverine's striking power which you seem to default at all costs.

Again, you say my intent of the scene is that Spidey didn't want to fight Wolverine, yet I never stated as such anywhere in my post.

Your post does sound like your saying that because you are saying Peter is holding back against Logan and yet his actions don't show that, considering he tells himself that he better cool down just in case he is fighting someone who doesn't have powers. You know what we are debating about the scans I posted, and it basically goes down to this-You are saying Logan can't hurt Peter with his strikes and I say he can thanks to his adamantium. SIMPLE

I know their not (lol), that's why he even says "Ouch." after punching one, that's the same comic where he one-shots a thug because he is pissed off....just like he was pissed off when he fought Wolverine yelling at him that he doesn't like imposters.

.throwing strikes to try to hit Spidey? Unlike yourself I can actually produce context etc.

Yeah sure, take me to a Respect thread that has no bearing and you've actually proven nothing with this so called product content that has nothing to do with the thread. But yeah of course, if I'm going to post a Wolverine feat then I'm gonna hear context this and context that, LOL

Annoyed maybe, but "full power" is what I have issue with in your post given the critical element it has in the argument.

I never said he went all out, I mean come on dude it's pretty obvious what an all out/full power Peter can do. What I was saying is that he was not holding back, maybe I should of worded it better by saying he wasn't in a good mood or was annoyed, since he one-shotted a thug before meeting Logan. But clearly in the scan, he wasn't in his wise cracky moods (lol)

Already addressed, his speech bubble also confirms that Logan isn't some thug in the hood since he (Spidey) listed the super powered beings that he had encountered before and wasn't in the mood with a Wolverine imposter. Which was already addressed, thank you

because you did miss the context. It is pretty funny that you have such a hard time just admitting that though.

What's actually funny is you pointing out that one scan that was to show Wolverine's striking power is out of context, then I post the beginning of the fight to show HOW it started since you yet again claimed there was missing context. Now you just duck and dive and pretend that you actually presented an argument, let alone linking me to a Respect thread. Hilarious

and in relation to striking that has zero relevance. That's my point. I'm glad you at least semi-get it.

Yet your the one putting words into my mouth about Wolverine striking the She-Hulk which has nothing to with the argument, since the point of the scan was to show the affect of adamantauim which you seem to take lightly. Pretty sure if the She-Hulk bumped into DD or the Punisher she wouldn't even have felt the impact, but it either seems you don't know how effective his adamantuim can be against someone like Spidey or you choose ignore it, take your pick.

He could be a class 100 and I wouldn't care. He's a shitty jobber and handbook class grading systems don't matter.

I could care less either, he could probably have the durability of Mary Jane Watson at this level but the fact he is was koed by Logan. I mean, if you bring up him being koed by the likes of BP then that speak volumes, and it's not like we have not seen Spidey drop crappy jobbers himself, lol

not striking though

That's cool then, BP taking Kalibuk seems weird but I guess some Marvel villains do eventually become jobbers like Sabretooth and Tiger Shark. So it doesn't really surprise me that Kalibuk can be dropped by BP, since he is probably a Z lister villain by now

Still even with that, that still doesn't make sense since BP depowered Surfer and the feat itself just shows even class 100 ton characters can have PIS moments, and Silver Surfer just happens to one of them. I mean the guy at once stage got koed by a sledgehammer from a farmer, lol

I mean that was the missing context so I had to add it in again.

But you didn't have to, since the point of my scan was to show the striking power of Wolverine and maybe when you saw that, you just thought I was saying Wolverine can beat Spidey because of the back-hand strike which is ridiculous.

Now again, this argument doesn't work: repeating yourself with the same bad argument doesn't either, but we'll see that in effect here

You constantly bring up yourself love tapping Mike Tyson to Wolverine love-tapping Spidey and you don't see anything wrong with that logic? You apply real life scenarios to comics which is really funny, you even said yourself that you understand about the metal part being valid. Look at your own posts because it seems to me that you are starting to correct them yourself, lol

Because I actually explained mine with logic and whatnot

Yeah sure...

Then why not use those instances instead of this shitty non-combat instance? You clearly have better options.

Take it up with the writers because you must have missed the part where I said, in many of their fights has Logan given Peter trouble with his strikes. Not just the freaking rooftop fight which oddly you say is crappy (lol), the scans can be viewed online, check them out and witness them yourself. Simple

By the sound of it, Kaine didn't even seem to brace for the shot or expecting this

Weather he was or wasn't is not the point, he was punched on the face and he fell to the ground where he held his jaw. He is obviously stronger than Peter, so if Peter can shrug off punches on the face from the likes of the Punisher then Kaine should do it as well. The point is, he didn't shrugg of the punch from Logan and Logan did not complain that he broke his hand punching a class 30 tonner like Kaine (lol). Yeah, maybe if he was expecting the punch he would have did something about it instead of just standing there like a toddler waiting for a bus leaving school

Again, you can't just dismiss the argument with "IRL/comic" separation. In the same logic, can we just ignore any calc that relies on real life elements or comparisons? I'm not sure anyone would agree with you there.

I'm not even sure what you saying here or trying to prove, you brought up a comic book situation to a real life situation which makes your argument fall flat BIG TIME. The Mike Tyson scenario your so fond of doesn't work because you and him are just human, Logan and Spidey are NOT. Unless if you brought up Aunt May love-tapping Alfred to your Mike Tyson scenario then that would probably work, considering that they both human even if they are from the comic book world (lol).

The point is that love-tapping as a grade for fights is really silly and you should be focusing on fights between the two or direct comparisons. It's a bad instance.

I don't know why you keep missing this, the love-tapping was to show the damage that his adamantuim could do. Let's not pretend that if Peter was punched on the face by Wolverine he would shrug it off like he did with the Punisher (I hope now you are getting the hint as to why I constantly bring up the Punisher, lol). Spidey and Logan have had many fights like I told you before which are many, and in most of them Logan's strikes have hurt Spidey. I did not say, Logan's strikes have koed Peter......I simply said they have hurt Peter, or rather Peter has felt Logan's hits. That was point, so there's no need really to be forward.

On that specific usage of that feat? Yeah, I've seen plenty including you not use it right.

I'm curious to know how I have misused the feats considering that I said they were PIS to begin with, the mere fact is they have happened some where in the world so where you get the idea that I misused them is beyond me.

A boxing match isn't just mindless "me hit you you hit me" shit though. We all know that the sport of boxing doesn't work like that.

Well yeah obviously it doesn't work that way, but we know Logan can take Peter's best punches and still fight him like as if they just started fighting. The street levels that I had mentioned boxing with Spidey obviously would get slaughtered, which was the point that Logan hangs with Peter because of his HF and adamantuim.

Both can soak punches really well and Pete could just hit him with something good enough to KO him given he's bloodlusted, which he's never been against the guy.

Sure but unfortunately for you, in all their fights Peter has never knocked out Wolverine starting with their graveyard fight where Peter couldn't stop Logan from smiling despite blitzing him. The training room session had a pissed off "upgraded" Spidey giving everything he had pounding on Logan and all Logan did was to kneel down and block until Peter exhausted himself. Yeah I'm well aware of how the fight started in the training room but the point I'm making out is that Peter unloaded on Logan to no avail, obviously if Peter dished out haymakers on the likes of DD, Punisher, Kraven, Shang-chi etc like he did to Wolverine in the training room session they would have been pounded to dust (lol)

They aren't though, this is 12 rounds with a minute or so break afterwards. You are also seriously underestimating Peter as well: this is someone who once fought crime 24/7 for multiple days on-end without sleep and food, his only complaint was that he needed to go to the bathroom a lot in the suit.

I already said that Spidey wins this battle, in twelve rounds Logan won't have the reaction time to tag Peter anyways so why are we debating in circles? I said that the only time and I mean ONLY TIME Logan has a shot against Peter is when the fight drags for long because he would have figured out how Peter fights, not to mention Logan will be refreshed thanks to his HF while Peter will start tire out and make mistakes. That's Logan's only chance against Peter if there is no webbing and claws used, since Peter cannot knock him out with his knuckles he could beat Logan via:

a) BFR

b) Dump trucks or other heavy vehicles on him for the win

Pretty sure I have said this

Wolverine doesn't have a feat like that where he's doing something consistently awake without sleep or rest for that long.

Wolverine's HF and Spidey's are not on the same level, while the feat is impressive for Spidey but you seriously can't compare it with Logan's. Logan has fought Omega Red for 17 yours non-stop taking OR's death probes while everyone else in the X-Men where one-shotted even though they meters away from Omega-Red. Wolverine in the Origins issue went for days without sleep and was eating his own arm to survive, where in that issue he took on a fresh Cap (whom he beat), Cyclops and other mutants (can't remember) at the same time. So Peter and Logan when it comes to the HF are just miles apart, Spidey's HF should be on the ranks of Deathrstroke or Beast and even if you say it's not, it's not in Logan's level by any strectch of the imagination

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: It's considered a low showing for Peter here on the Vine

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: It's considered a low showing for Peter here on the Vine

Well that's a seperate discussion, but it should still be a valid feat right? It's supposed to be their 616 versions, not some alternate ones.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: Well like you said, it's for a separate discussion but the feat is still canon from what I know

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

The first scan I posted was to demonstrate Logan's striking power

K

Here's the thing, the point is street levels don't have the striking power to send someone like Spidey flying, let alone hurt Peter with their punches

Bit debatable mate, there's been a good few like Paladin, Puma, Kraven, Vulture, Black Tarantula, etc.

The scan is not out of context because I didn't post it to show that Wolverine can beat Spidey I

Never said you did. Your issue was posting to showcase striking power....but failed to showcase the context that would make such a feat questionable to use. The context was thankfully then showcased after you were prompted.

posted it to show his striking power. They fought, Peter attacked Logan and Logan retaliated, sending him flying with a back-hand. Yes Peter didn't know if he was fighting the real Wolverine which is what he was saying BEFORE and AFTER he attacked him, the point is he still attacked Wolverine and started to realize that he was fighting the real Wolverine after he got back-handed and kicked in the gut (both strikes that sent Peter flying). The fight was showing who was the aggressor and who was not, even if (as you put it) the fight had context.

Bro, I'm addressing the fight where Wolverine back hands Spidey after dodging two sucker punches from him which were clearly not gentle-training-session-taps

K, but they weren't "full-force" either given he wasn't going into it trying to fight Wolverine.

it's clear on this sega that we cleary going in circles so at this point we will just have to agree to disagree.

K

You know exactly what I'm talking about, at this stage your just back-paddlin

Nope, my position has been consistent since the first post as anyone can see. You can't just say "no u" all the time and expect some sort of acknowledgement of legitimacy based on that.

Your missing my point as usual, for the zillionth time I know he thought Logan was somebody else

And yet this context was missed when you tried showing off the scan at first.

he fact is, they fought and I uploaded the scan where Wolverine back-hands him which sends him flying and Peter clearly says "That hurts." He then hold his jaw as he says that, I mean it's pretty clear Logan hurt him there with that strike

....and as stated, he wasn't braced or expecting Wolverine to hit him at that point, so the feat isn't 100% applicable to a regular showing.

Your calling irrelevant based on what I ask again

Keep up.

Because Peter thought he was fighting an imposter

Clearly.

You can clearly see that he is the aggressor of the fight here while Logan is not taking the fight seriously

And?

Your post does sound like your saying that because you are saying Peter is holding back against Logan

How would he be holding back against someone who he doesn't even know is alive? Once again, please keep up with the debate. I never stated as such either.

You know what we are debating about the scans I posted, and it basically goes down to this-You are saying Logan can't hurt Peter with his strikes

Once again, I never stated as such: this is now a overt strawman.

I know their not (lol)

Then why say he's "not holding back" in your prior posts then? You seem to naturally contradict yourself a lot here.

.throwing strikes to try to hit Spidey? Unlike yourself I can actually produce context etc.

Yeah sure, take me to a Respect thread that has no bearing

Bearing in regards to showcasing the context of the feat (Vulture II destroying a chimney) for the wider audience.

and you've actually proven nothing with this so called product content

As seen above this is actually very relevant to the argument made, but you can't seem to keep up with what we are discussing so I guess this went over.

I never said he went all out

You said he "wasn't holding back" which clearly intends for him to be swinging for the fences.

What I was saying is that he was not holding back, maybe I should of worded it better by saying he wasn't in a good mood or was annoyed

Annoyed is better, yeah.

Already addressed, his speech bubble also confirms that Logan isn't some thug in the hood

Great, but that doesn't mean that he was in fact bracing or was in fact prepared for a random encounter with whoever was dressed as Wolverine. Doesn't address the above.

because you did miss the context. It is pretty funny that you have such a hard time just admitting that though.

What's actually funny is you pointing out that one scan that was to show Wolverine's striking power is out of context, then I post the beginning of the fight to show HOW it started since you yet again claimed there was missing context

It was, and then you showed the context.

Now you just duck and dive and pretend that you actually presented an argument

I very clearly did given what we've already discussed. Moving from ignorance isn't a valid argument.

and in relation to striking that has zero relevance. That's my point. I'm glad you at least semi-get it.

Yet your the one putting words into my mouth about Wolverine striking the She-Hulk

I never stated that was what you believed: I merely recontextualised what you were trying to say and showcased how it wasn't that impressive.

I could care less either, he could probably have the durability of Mary Jane Watson at this level but the fact he is was koed by Logan

Great, but he's meaningless to your argument given how bad his consistency is.

Still even with that, that still doesn't make sense since BP depowered Surfer

Surfer can still vastly outclass people even when completely depowered: he's still tremendously strong.

Now again, this argument doesn't work: repeating yourself with the same bad argument doesn't either, but we'll see that in effect here

You constantly bring up yourself love tapping Mike Tyson to Wolverine love-tapping Spidey and you don't see anything wrong with that logic

Considering the only counter is "comics aren't real life" and other arguments from incredulity then yeah, I really don't.

Take it up with the writers because you must have missed the part where I said

I didn't miss it, but that direct 1v1 instances are a lot better than "once he annoyed him with a random love-tap" or whatever that was in fact supposed to be.

Not just the freaking rooftop fight which oddly you say is crappy

....again I never stated this, you just seem to be really prone to strawmen when you can't really get a argument.

By the sound of it, Kaine didn't even seem to brace for the shot or expecting this

Weather he was or wasn't is not the point

....it kinda is given you want to scale Wolverine to him in terms of striking. That's analysis 101.

he was punched on the face and he fell to the ground where he held his jaw

...while not bracing, which makes taking shots a lot harder to shrug off and do more damage. That's why sucker punches are so dangerous.

I'm not even sure what you saying here or trying to prove

Incredulity isn't a argument.

you brought up a comic book situation to a real life situation which makes your argument fall flat BIG TIME

See above. Also by this logic, is any calc that relies on real-life elements or comparisons invalid? What's your response to that?

I don't know why you keep missing this, the love-tapping was to show the damage that his adamantuim could do

The "damage" was nothing. All that happened was he yelped.

I simply said they have hurt Peter, or rather Peter has felt Logan's hits. That was point, so there's no need really to be forward

Cool.

A boxing match isn't just mindless "me hit you you hit me" shit though. We all know that the sport of boxing doesn't work like that.

Well yeah obviously it doesn't work that way, but we know Logan can take Peter's best punches and still fight him like as if they just started fighting

If Peter was holding back sure, but full bloodlust? Doubt that.

Both can soak punches really well and Pete could just hit him with something good enough to KO him given he's bloodlusted, which he's never been against the guy.

Sure but unfortunately for you, in all their fights Peter has never knocked out Wolverine

...and as I stated above, he's never been bloodlusted in any of them.

They aren't though, this is 12 rounds with a minute or so break afterwards. You are also seriously underestimating Peter as well: this is someone who once fought crime 24/7 for multiple days on-end without sleep and food, his only complaint was that he needed to go to the bathroom a lot in the suit.

I already said that Spidey wins this battle, in twelve rounds Logan won't have the reaction time to tag Peter anyways so why are we debating in circles

Beats me, you stated Wolverine had the endurance advantage and I showed otherwise.

Wolverine doesn't have a feat like that where he's doing something consistently awake without sleep or rest for that long.

Wolverine's HF and Spidey's are not on the same level

Sure, but he hasn't got a endurance feat on that level. His willpower is also nowhere near Pete as well. Sure he might have a better HF so he won't have to deal with trauma as bad, but he can still be KO'd regardless of HF.

while the feat is impressive for Spidey but you seriously can't compare it with Logan's. Logan has fought Omega Red for 17 yours non-stop taking OR's death probes

....that's fine but that's just a singular fight: we also don't know if Logan ran away, had a short rest, was able to escape for just a few minutes, etc. Spidey we know never had a rest, never slept or ate by his own words.

Wolverine in the Origins issue went for days without sleep and was eating his own arm to survive

Difference being that he was merely surviving while Spidey was consistently active, stopping crime, and beating supervillains. He also needed food while Pete did not.