• 172 results
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Silver2467

Stark is better with tech. Bats has some impressive technological accomplishments, such as building teleport terminals, engineering mechanized power suits, constructing transmutation nanites, building/maintaining his super computer (which is only used for basically everything, using plot-filled databanks, holographic projections, and system supports), preparing the numerous devices in his belt, helping to rebuild Red Tornado's body, and many other tech feats. Stark, however, is more dedicated and refined in this though. Batman's knowledge is more broad, I think, than Tony's is, and he has less of a focus on engineering technology than Tony does. Stark makes constant upgrades to his armors, using gravitational, magnetic, repulsor, and shielding tech in his suits. He has used nanite technology and built time machines as well. So, Iron Man for the win.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By theicon
@Silver2467: batman has similar accomplishments , even in nanno tech  
deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By deathlife

In Avengers Prime, used some medieval instruments to re-build his armour.

I remember reading FF and Reed Richards stated explicitly that Stark is a better engineer than him.

While i believe that Bruce is richer (Norman Osborn and the American government pretty much ruined Stark after Secret Invasion) and is overall smarter, i believe that Tony is better with tech. It's just his thing.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Achilles.

Tony has better tech than Bruce but Bruce is better with prep.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By theicon
@deathlife: i think bruce holds back, because  as i mentioned earlier when bruce doesnt hold back its Bruce gone wild, and he can make unbelievable  Tech..
@Achilles.:  when tony is building something  thats prep ,  so Bruce would be on par with Stark, but Tony can throw down some gadgets that would scare any marvel or DC character, love to see a superman buster armor lol
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Achilles.
@theicon: Prep is preparation for a upcoming battle. Tony has just better tech. Bruce is just better at prep.
deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By deathlife
@theicon said:
" @deathlife: i think bruce holds back, because  as i mentioned earlier when bruce doesnt hold back its Bruce gone wild, and he can make unbelievable  Tech..
@Achilles.:  when tony is building something  thats prep ,  so Bruce would be on par with Stark, but Tony can throw down some gadgets that would scare any marvel or DC character, love to see a superman buster armor lol "

When we are talking tech, everything is prep.

Stark has built an "Odin force Thor buster" armor before, i'm quite sure he can build a Superman buster....lol

I used the Avengers Prime example because it just showed how well Stark can make build technology. He can create super advanced technology with scrap.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By theicon
@Achilles.: prep also includes any possible contingencies, not always a battle, u can prep for  work  tomorrow  and  it make you better and far more efficient  at work ,not killing  or battling any one.   prep isnt always required for battles
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheBatman586
@entropy_aegis said:

"@TheBatman586: Is that superman/batman?If so then i'd be cautious of using this. He built some JLA drones which were capable of mimicking their powers in JLA classified ,but on the downside they got owned by grodd,quite easily.  "

Yes, it is from Superman/Batman. I'm pretty sure that series is canon.  
Also, his JLA drones were actually pretty strong. They weren't beaten by Grodd, it took a guy with reality-warping powers to defeat them. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60  Edited By Erik
@_Wildcard_ said:
" @Susanoo:  Invincible Iron Man #25. Stark went to Reed Richards for help to build his new armor. Stark mentioned that the reboot wiped out all his minds basic functions, reed then commented that stark could now use his full control over his body and mind, as well as his enhanced brainpower, to operate the suit. Reed kinda indicated that starks brain has gone from impressive, to "oh my god that thing should be enormous" level. "
Well, he went to Reed for the materials. He already designed the suit in his head before going to see Reed. Reed did not help with anything other than loaning him the tech to make it. As I understand it, he owes Reed a big one for it as well. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Erik
@TheBatman586:  
Superman/Batman is only sometimes canon. They are basically writing whatever they want for the series and some fits and some does not. Actually, as far as I know, the only story that is for sure canon is the Supergirl arc. 
Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theicon said:

" @franklinrichards86: thats more like it  but any thing current?"

a little more current 
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#63  Edited By AssertingValor

Tony has better Tech obviously, bc he has the armours..............................................
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree
_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By _Wildcard_
@erik:  i know. he needed help to build it, not design it. after all, its hard to build stuff when all your facilities were destroyed fighting zeke stane lol
Mayday_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Mayday_

Stark has way better tech. Hulkbuster, Thorbuster, Extremis. Nothing Bats has made compares to these armors. Not to mention Bruce usually depends on reverse engineering and the help of others, while Tony largely invents and comes up with things on his own.

franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some one posted a superman suit on here but i dont know if it is really as strong as superman so i think tony has the best suits, best tech
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Stark has far superior tech building feats , i'd say he's quite a bit more intelligent also  in JLA/Avengers crossover Bruce even says how he thought a job that would take him days was done in hours by Tony.  

Tony is more of a tech master where as Bruce is more of a jack of all trades being educated well in many things , more than Tony but in tech Tony is far superior. 

Brce is richer right now probably but theres no way of knowing.

I don't really care who the ultimate playboy is

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By karrob

Im with Stark on the tech building but to 2nd Erik he is broke so bruce is the better playboy.

_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By _Wildcard_
@CaptainRodgers:  bruce will always be richer, simply because tony blows through vast amounts of cash doing stuff like building the avengers mansion. or EMP bombing his entire infrastructure lol. bruce keeps his business and heroics seperate, tony wears them both on his sleeve.
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do you have scans of the crossover that would be awesome to see
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mira

Stark

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#73  Edited By cascadeking09
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" Tony is better at building it... Bruce is better at running a company. "
This. Tony builds better and Bruce has more money ( I think).
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@erik said:
" @TheBatman586:  Superman/Batman is only sometimes canon. They are basically writing whatever they want for the series and some fits and some does not. Actually, as far as I know, the only story that is for sure canon is the Supergirl arc.  "
Everything up until the arc involving Orion's wife and Darkseid is canon too.  A lot of S/B's early years are all canon.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Erik
@_Wildcard_ said:
" @erik:  i know. he needed help to build it, not design it. after all, its hard to build stuff when all your facilities were destroyed fighting zeke stane lol "
I just wanted to make sure no one misunderstood what you were saying. Some might have mistook you saying he needed help as in he could not carry his own engineering 'weight' so to speak. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Erik
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @erik said:
" @TheBatman586:  Superman/Batman is only sometimes canon. They are basically writing whatever they want for the series and some fits and some does not. Actually, as far as I know, the only story that is for sure canon is the Supergirl arc.  "
Everything up until the arc involving Orion's wife and Darkseid is canon too.  A lot of S/B's early years are all canon. "
Since I do not follow the series, I would like some evidence to back it up. A reference in other books or quotes from writers would be great. 
_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By _Wildcard_
@erik: well, as long as we all understand each other, it's all good.
Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Kid_Zombie

Iron Man wins hands down.

Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#79  Edited By Larkin1388

Stark has been building and designing tech since he was a kid... He easily wins this one... although yes Bruce is better at running a company...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Erik

I would not go as far as to say Bruce runs a company better. He has a less active role in his business than Tony ever did (except maybe when Tony was going through his demon in a bottle thing).  

Before his company was shut down, it was on the road to being the absolute first in medical tech and research. Plus the consumer market was dominated by his products. 

franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good points
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By theicon
@franklinrichards86: well wayne tech is still broader as of now, and  tonys  hulk buster  didnt do anything in World war Hulk, and his tech failed  in the skrull invasion.....tuff few years for Stark
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By theicon
@deadpoolvironfist: lol    just stark   no  reason?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Erik
@theicon said:
" @franklinrichards86: well wayne tech is still broader as of now, and  tonys  hulk buster  didnt do anything in World war Hulk, and his tech failed  in the skrull invasion.....tuff few years for Stark "
  • Hulk was just a great deal stronger than what Stark had anticipated. 
  • Key word: Skrulls. Any Wayne tech that was networked would have failed as well. 
  • Start invented just about everything S.H.I.E.L.D. uses. Their tech and Stark tech was all networked into the Stark Data Spine. An alien virus infiltrated it and wiped it. 
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theicon: 
Correct lol :D
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@erik:Iron Man did just fine against WWH considering how powerful Hulk was, and his nanites tech was sabotaged by some stupid kid from the Inititative, otherwise he would have stopped Hulk there and then.

Also, the Skrulls considered Iron Man capable of putting a halt to the Invasion single-handedly, and only with Queen Veranke's inflitration of the New Avengers team as Spider Woman did they manage to infect him with a virus that negated Extremis. And it's not like only Tony's tech failed, either. Reed's tech, or Doctor Strange's magic were equally ineffective. Simply put, PIS to make the invasion work.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Erik
@Morpheus_:  
Did not know about the sabotage. Well that just makes Tony THAT much better.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@erik said:
" @Morpheus_:  Did not know about the sabotage. Well that just makes Tony THAT much better. "
Well, WWH had to have a good climax somehow. LOL.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By theicon
@erik: the punisher  was able to get past  Stark tech and take a deal of weapons and equipment in  civil war.
Bruce would be  far more fortified then that
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#91  Edited By Manchine

Tony for the win here.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By dbz1995
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
Bruce has more overall knowledge than Tony, yes. But when it comes to Tech Tony>>>>>>>>Bruce. "
That's probably my summary also.
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Obtrusive

It seems like over bruce's life he has built a lot of the same stuff tony has, but more.  In the justice league he has to get all kinds of things to work, and when he is old man bruce, he builds robots to help him be batman.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Erik
@theicon said:
" @erik: the punisher  was able to get past  Stark tech and take a deal of weapons and equipment in  civil war. Bruce would be  far more fortified then that "
Issue?
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By odinforce

bleeding edge armor (aka extremis mk 2) 
nuff said

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Hellos

@Obtrusive said:

"It seems like over bruce's life he has built a lot of the same stuff tony has, but more.  In the justice league he has to get all kinds of things to work, and when he is old man bruce, he builds robots to help him be batman. "

Tony had his entire set of previous armors at his beck and call with Extremist. 
If we are honestly going to start using alternate time lines / futures from completely different universes we might as mention Stark's Celestial Armor or future suit?  

Honestly lets just stick with mainstream incarnations.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Erik
@Obtrusive said:
" It seems like over bruce's life he has built a lot of the same stuff tony has, but more.  In the justice league he has to get all kinds of things to work, and when he is old man bruce, he builds robots to help him be batman. "
So when he is old, he has robots do stuff. That is great. Iron Man invented tech that is still in use in the 30th century. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Hellos:Do you happen to know where is the second scan from?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Hellos
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Hellos:Do you happen to know where is the second scan from? "

Marvel Adventures I believe.  

Time traveling suit with decent fire power.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Hellos:Cool, I'll look into it. Thanks.