Who can beat Lucifer Morningstar?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@y3kthunderthere is no need go keep replying to him. He’s never actually read comics, he got most his info off of other people who also cannot read and comprehend comics.

yaroa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: Get my info from who? How is it possible for me to type a response on ur shitty post if according to u I cannot read…. Go away troll.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yaroa said:

@brogokudestroys: Get my info from who? How is it possible for me to type a response on ur shitty post if according to u I cannot read…. Go away troll.

You cannot comprehend comics, you ask others for the best interps on how dr manhattan (a universal at most) can beat a character far superior. It’s a multitude of retardism you have. It’s either reading incomprehension, inn-ability to understand basic shit, trolling, or you genuinely need help by watching youtube shorts and tik toks.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@namelessone this is getting pretty out of hand, could you do something about it?

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only 1-2 of these guys are needed.

No Caption Provided

I don’t understand your anime wank. Those guys ain’t taking him down. Stop being a troll dude.

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: hahaha yea that'll certainly do it

yaroa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice, rather than defend ur own headcanon instead u decided to take a troll’s advice. A clown who thinks I get my info from others, saying I ask for the best interpretations on dr.m’s power lvl haha xD I’m still waiting on the evidence. Says a lot about u actually, now I know who else to avoid when it comes to these discussions.

Avatar image for deactivated-6325b5196ee4b
deactivated-6325b5196ee4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't his best feat a tanking one? If so, I'd say SMT Satan or SMT Lucifer. Maybe even Polaris or Caponus from Devil Survivor.

yaroa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#512  Edited By yaroa

@cvuser377: his best feat is creating a multiverse with michaels help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yaroa: Then I stand by my point that all Megaten characters that I mentioned could defeat him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cvuser377 said:

@morghulis: Don't forget King-san.

Yes, and don’t leave out other verses too. We also have Yamcha from DB who can solo Fodder Morningstar.

Heck, Guts from Berserk would beat the crap out of Lucifer ;)

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not that well versed in DC as Marvel so I know very little about Lucifer. I know he’s

Like the son of the presence or whatever and created a multiverse with Michael but does he have anything else?

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't his best feat a tanking one? If so, I'd say SMT Satan or SMT Lucifer. Maybe even Polaris or Caponus from Devil Survivor.

None of them could defeat lucifer. Though they are very powerful, I may need more on them. Ignore slader btw, he copes bad and thinks dr manhattan is the strongest fictional char to exist (A universal). Unless those chars can destroy infinite multiverses by merely having form, idk if they’d win.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not that well versed in DC as Marvel so I know very little about Lucifer. I know he’s

Like the son of the presence or whatever and created a multiverse with Michael but does he have anything else?

A ton more. The him not being able to create and only shape does literally nothing. That fact people think creation is better than destroying is so annoying.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: What are some of his better feats and scans/statements can help me make a more well informed decision

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yaroa said:

Nice, rather than defend ur own headcanon instead u decided to take a troll’s advice. A clown who thinks I get my info from others, saying I ask for the best interpretations on dr.m’s power lvl haha xD I’m still waiting on the evidence. Says a lot about u actually, now I know who else to avoid when it comes to these discussions.

Awww. You learnt a new word! Sad you didn’t say it to yourself and instead to somebody with a brain who can actually read😂. You need to avoid EVERYBODY because you CANNOT debate OR debunk OR actually do anything. Either way, keep saying muh omnipotent dr manhattan

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: What are some of his better feats and scans/statements can help me make a more well informed decision

He destroyed the mansion of silence by being near it, a infinite multiversal feat. He’s beyond the moks and silkman who‘s mere forms destroy infinite multiverses. 1 form of him not existing makes God’s form untraceable. Etc

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: scans? If possible

I could try to find the silkman ones. I will be able to get the God one, idk about mansion of silence. I may need to try to find that

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527  Edited By brogokudestroys
@chris2kzombieki said:

No Caption Provided

Also how lucifer got here

I am currently not on the e device that has all them, so I needa keep looking for them

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:

No Caption Provided

I am currently not on the e device that has all them, so I needa keep looking for them

I 100% don’t think that proved my silkman argument at all. I’ll attempt to find them later if you’d like. I don’t save my photos to my phone, I always do for my laptop.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Slader claiming lucifer isn’t omnipresent. Him coping about a universal fodder like Dr Manhattan is HILARIOUS

yaroa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530  Edited By yaroa

Mansions of silence is a single realm, it’s Not even a universe at all. Lol at this guy thinking the scan is a omnipresent feat, it’s not. lucifer there also didn’t fill a fraction of that place with those conjugations. When ur omnipresent ur everywhere and lucifer has to physically move himself to get anywhere. That’s why u never see him in his realm and somewhere else simultaneously cause he can’t be in two or more places at once which is one of the reasons the Basanos was a threat.

This is 2-3 pages after, showing the space lucifer can fill( which is not even a fraction), amounts to zero. A truly omnipresent being would fill the entire vertigo void.

No Caption Provided

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531  Edited By brogokudestroys

Lol. Slader’s vertigo headcanon actually is crazy.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@laufnyr said:

@namelessone this is getting pretty out of hand, could you do something about it?

huh , didn't see the tag , alright.