• 112 results
Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Skrskr

@ronit_96: this isn’t going anywhere anyways, it’s fine and dandy if you think raikage wins.

But he definitely doesn’t blitz and one shot.

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Obito is Lightspeed and so are the other two. Moving from point A to point B at lightspeed.

I'd say they're the same as Kizaru as Kizaru was using a mirror technique to move at his speed.

Also, Kizaru was standing still when Rayleight cut him off.

A near blind Itachi reqcted and counter Kirin that was moving a a thousandth of a sec. Thats Lightning speed reaction and reflex.

Raikage's speed >>>> Lucci's.

Raikage's are lightning speed and the 4th Raikage is even faster than his father, the 3rd. Those lightning spikes is his Lightning Chakra Mode.

Reaction speed >> Combat Speed

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronit_96: this is the last time I’ll reply, because like I said this is going nowhere.

Instant isn’t ligtnspeed, teleportation isn’t lightspeed, they can’t physically move at lightspeed.

Yeah kizaru was there but his beam of light was stopped before it reached the strawhats.... which he travels through at lightspeed. This is why when raielgh cut it his body was shining like light and his physical form returns after it is cut.

Yeah itachi definitely reacted to lightning, so did Kalifa from way closer lol

Itachi is a lot closer to raikage than Kalifa is to whitebeard lol

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: The scan refrenced him USING a TBB on the 3rd. TBB is the signature attack of any Tailed Beast and Gyuki used it on the 3rd and he survived.

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: A bear blind Itachi reacted and countered a Lightning speed attack. Kirin. Zetsu measured the time at 0.001 secs.

Obito is Lightspeed. Zetsu said it and i have scan to prove it.

And Admirals fightning for 7 days is a poor example on ur part. That fight was never shown. They could have used their DF powers when their Haki ran out. Either way there's not way to be sure. However ,there are several scans that states and proves that Haki has a time limit.

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: while i agree that G4 is not noraml Haki usage there are statements and scans that shiws Haki has a usage limit. E.g Rayleigh stating he can't use CH more a two or three times in Sabody.

Luffy stating that Dogtooth's Haki will run out soon.

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Kizaru's speed isn't physical speed too. He's light.

Kizaru's physical form didn't even move from tbat spot. I have scans to prove that.

Khalifa dodging Lightning a very pridictable Lightning is not impressive. Also, that lightning speed is not measured anywhere whereas Kirin was measured in the manga.

Back on Topic, WB has no answer to 3rd Raikage's speed and Hell Stab.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By qwe

@ronit_96 said:

@qwe: Tsunade is fodder compared to One Piece? WoW! You OP fanboys need to stop the wank. U people r just sound like Saitama fanboys.

Tsunade cracking Sussano is an impressive feat in itself. The same Sussano that tanked multi-mountain busting attacks at point blank. NO ONE IN ONE PIECE HAS DURABILITY EVEN CLOSE TO SUSSANO and Tsunade cracking it already puts her a tier above several top tier Characters of OP.

Your whole claim rely on the baseless assumption that Itachi's Sussano tank the lightning although there is no proof for what,what we seem is that his Sussano got destroyed,cracking the Sussano is not even close to what the Kirin did to him.

By feats Tsunade is fodder compare to One Piece top tier

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Ronit_96

@qwe: Did anyone in One Piece crack objects with Susanoo lvl durability? Answer that first

Tsunade cracking Madara's Susanoo is a feat if itself.

IMO Tsunade = Garp

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronit_96: your logic consisted of analyzing what was happening based off of the pacing of the anime it almost seems like you are just trying to be contrary

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightspeed Obito... wtf did I just read lol

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@olajoe1: chidori does boost your speed, without his sharingan kakashi stopped using it as hokage. That’s a google away.

Kakashi used chidori b4 he got his sharingan but i dont see how that matters

You don’t need to move faster than lightning to cut lightning because lightning has no weight lol

Horrible physics

if you can't move faster than lighting how can you tag it let alone cut it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf
deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newgate has battled and trashed people just as fast and much more potent