#1 Posted by ttino2 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

The two powerhouse monsters

Edward Newgate from one piece vs A (Raikage) from naruto

In my opinion I think this would be whirebeard fight with mid difficulty since Whitebeard's durability is closely planet sized and his speed can keep up with the Raikage's not to mention his strength combined with his DF and fighting skills but I wanna hear others opinions

Both are bloodlusted with morals off

Fight takes place at Marineford

Who comes out on top?

#2 Posted by Starrk01 (343 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebeard wins fairly easily but,

Whitebeard's durability is closely planet sized

WHAT? His durability is no where near planet level. His endurance is no doubt extremely high, but his durability is maybe mountain or multi-mountain level based on feats.

#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

Raikage gets quaked.

#4 Posted by Jgames (1626 posts) - - Show Bio

White Beard might stomp

#5 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebeard wins.he is far stronger and more durable than raikage. I do not think, raikage's speed will be enough to defeat WB

#6 Posted by lowlaville (3534 posts) - - Show Bio

WhiteBeard really easily. I know A is strong and all, but this guy WhiteBeard was ganged on by some of the strongest people in One Piece, he was soloing the battlefield even in death. He died standing. And even then, they dared approaching even the dead body. He is that intimidating. lol Raikage gets stomped. Hard.

#7 Edited by ttino2 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk01: Well I say that because I'm looking at his age as well because remember he died because of his old age his body couldn't take much like he could when he was younger

#8 Posted by lowlaville (3534 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk01:

WhiteBeard took about 267 sword wounds, 152 gunshot wounds and 46 wounds from cannonballs, getting half of his face blasted off 465 injuries total in additon Kizaru laser beams and Akainu 2 lava blasts and he died standing which is a impossible thing to take for another yonko.

Gura Gura no Mi is a powerful Devilfruit. Consider the shockwaves of Black Bolt, with the ability to destroy the world. The shockwaves generated by the devil fruit is of the same level. He can literally tear apart the air, and even in that last fight of his, tore apart the entire glacier of the ice continent with a single gesture of his hand. Sengoku has said WhiteBeard was capable of destroying the entire world. Now, this guy was this much of a monster as a dying old man. Its scary to think how strong he must have been in his prime, Reyleigh, Gol D Roger and WhiteBeard are legends of One Pieceverse.

#9 Edited by GhostRavage (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward stomps fairly easy... The gap between power scale is HUGE.

#10 Posted by Starrk01 (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk01:

WhiteBeard took about 267 sword wounds, 152 gunshot wounds and 46 wounds from cannonballs, getting half of his face blasted off 465 injuries total in additon Kizaru laser beams and Akainu 2 lava blasts and he died standing which is a impossible thing to take for another yonko.

...but none of that means he has planet level durability. And I know what he's capable of, none of it suggests planet level durability or is a planet buster. The "ability to destroy the world" is just hyperbole. Can he life-wipe? Sure. But bust the planet? No.

#11 Posted by NighThunder (2857 posts) - - Show Bio

Can i have scans proving whitebeard wins? Also, no one tag Darkraiden

#12 Edited by lowlaville (3534 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk01:

@starrk01 said:

@lowlaville said:

@starrk01:

...but none of that means he has planet level durability. And I know what he's capable of, none of it suggests planet level durability or is a planet buster. The "ability to destroy the world" is just hyperbole. Can he life-wipe? Sure. But bust the planet? No.

What about the other half of my argument? lol

#13 Posted by Starrk01 (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville:

I addressed it. He can life-wipe, not bust planets.

Sure in his prime he could have potentially split continents, but that's not planet busting. Again, having the "power to destroy the world" was hyperbole unless you have direct feats of WB destroying a planet entirely, and such a feat doesn't exist.

Also, did you seriously compare Black Bolt's quasi-screams to WB's quakes? Black Bolt has direct feats displaying him being able to tear holes in space-time. The most WB has done was quakes glaciers and cause tsunamis.

#14 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6710 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk01 said:

@lowlaville:

I addressed it. He can life-wipe, not bust planets.

Sure in his prime he could have potentially split continents, but that's not planet busting. Again, having the "power to destroy the world" was hyperbole unless you have direct feats of WB destroying a planet entirely, and such a feat doesn't exist.

Also, did you seriously compare Black Bolt's quasi-screams to WB's quakes? Black Bolt has direct feats displaying him being able to tear holes in space-time. The most WB has done was quakes glaciers and cause tsunamis.

Chinjao in his prime was consider continent level and he got one shot by Garp in his prime.Whitebeard in his prime is featless and we need flashback chapters to know strong were Roger,Reyleigh,Garp,Edward,and other in their prime.

#15 Posted by GhostRavage (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: @starrk01: White Beard in his prime was said to have the power to literally destroy the world... I won't doubt it since while dying he was still able to shake the biggest Ocean in One Piece.

#16 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see a flashback of Whitebeard quaking the moon in half.

#17 Posted by those_eyes (5015 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebeard gonna go stompy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6710 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I prefer a flashback chapter,but I see your trying to get.

#19 Edited by BlackWind (5522 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason Whitebeard didn't just flip the entire Marineford island over on it's back is because his crew and allies were there. His shockwaves were being felt across the Grand Line.

#20 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (966 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk01:

Gura Gura no Mi is a powerful Devilfruit. Consider the shockwaves of Black Bolt, with the ability to destroy the world. The shockwaves generated by the devil fruit is of the same level. He can literally tear apart the air, and even in that last fight of his, tore apart the entire glacier of the ice continent with a single gesture of his hand. Sengoku has said WhiteBeard was capable of destroying the entire world. Now, this guy was this much of a monster as a dying old man. Its scary to think how strong he must have been in his prime, Reyleigh, Gol D Roger and WhiteBeard are legends of One Pieceverse.

On the same level as Black bolt.........no just....no. Black Bolt can destory a planet with his screams, and WB has never done anything even close to that. Anyway WB is more than enough to destroy Raikage.

#21 Posted by Nefarious (18691 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet-sized? Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Overexaggerating, aren't we?

#22 Edited by BlackWind (5522 posts) - - Show Bio

@nefarious: Indeed. Sengoku likely meant Whitebeard could end all life on earth, via tsunamis and earthquakes, not literal planet destruction.

#23 Posted by Superbot400 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebread hasn't done anything to make anybody believe he can actually destroy the world in sense he could blow up the entire planet (which is what Black Bolt is said to be able to do). Whitebeard is a threat to landmass in One Piece, he could create tsnumai that could wipe out all life on it. He is still likely to be able to control tectonic plates, and be possibly continent level. That only implies that he is capable of doing something to mass genocide level asteroid attack at best.

#24 Edited by patrat18 (8818 posts) - - Show Bio

He would have to catch Raikage first, but when he does endgame.

#25 Posted by lowlaville (3534 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk01: You are probably right about that. But that doesnt make any difference in this particular match up, as A still does not show any durability, or strength feat to match WhiteBeard.

#26 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward stomps fairly easy... The gap between power scale is HUGE.

This