• 53 results
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dextersinister

@dextersinister: AvX required the team to actually have prep and Emma isnt a part of the team, so that affect the said strategy. Not to mention Ultron telepathy is different from traditional telepathy, they have never faced Ecephalo-beam, on the contrary we have had Madison Jeffires outright admit, TO virus stuffs Ultron has taken in and control perfectly is too alien for him to do anything with it.

Not to mention Emma ability in AvX was to shut Avengers mind, Ultron is a robot, he sure as hell isnt going down to telepathy.

Emma Frost is a less powerful telepath than Jean, Emma Frost was just given as an example of what the Avengers cannot handle

I am aware that it's different than traditional telepathy which is why I gave hypnotists as an example, an ability more closely related to what the beam does than standard telepathy, did classic Ultron have the TO virus? and that is Jeffries whether he understands the tech is unrelated to whether a telepath can handle the effect, there is countless variations of mind affecting abilities in the X-mens history.

Never said he would just that the beam is more than likely a non-factor.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Emma Frost is a less powerful telepath than Jean, Emma Frost was just given as an example of what the Avengers cannot handle

That i understand, my reply was targeted only at Iceman and no one else, specially given its Jean as Phoenix, Ultron isnt capable of taking on her.