Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@jashro44 said:

@Murder_2120 said:

That's World Breaker Hulk, not this version. Anyone can write a short series and completely go against everything we know. One day someone is going to make a series that makes Cyclops the most powerful being in the universe and then everyone will say, "Cyclops is the baddest nothing can stop him !1!". Writers always do that thinking it's going to give them huge sales.

This is from hulks recent series. He is fighting the bore brothers in the earths core
This is from hulks recent series. He is fighting the bore brothers in the earths core
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Collateral damage as a result of the battle. There are earth quakes around the world because of the hulks fight.
Collateral damage as a result of the battle. There are earth quakes around the world because of the hulks fight.
More collateral damage.
More collateral damage.
More collateral damage...
More collateral damage...
No Caption Provided
Can ultimate namor match a force of strength which caused earth quakes around the world as a side effect of fighting to gamma mutants in the earths core?
Can ultimate namor match a force of strength which caused earth quakes around the world as a side effect of fighting to gamma mutants in the earths core?

Very nice scans.

And Murder, it's obvious that Hulk is physically superior to Namor vastly physical attributes.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Saren

I was under the impression that Hulk's fight with the boar brothers at the Earth's core caused earthquakes around the world precisely because the fight took place at the Earth's core.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@CitizenBane said:

I was under the impression that Hulk's fight with the boar brothers at the Earth's core caused earthquakes around the world precisely because the fight took place at the Earth's core.

That's a part of it, but the damage itself is somewhat equivocal to nuclear explosions going off in the earth's core from what I've seen in those scans, which I'd estimate to be around a thousand megatons.

Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Murder_2120

A thousand megatons? Are you crazy.. that's 10x the most powerful nuclear weapon on the planet; the tsar.

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Voodoom
@CitizenBane said:

@Voodoom said:

But Ultimate Namor has powers that totally go off the scales including his strength which is highest in Marvel Universe.

wait wut

Sorry allow me to explain: 

In the Ultimate Fantastic Four Reed scans Namor states that in his opinion, Namor is the strongest being in the Ultimate Universe.  Namor slaps around the Thing, is able to take tremendous damage and reamains for the most part unharmed.  He seems to have control of not only the water but the weather and threatens NYC on a city wide scale weather/water wipe out.   

Also hes a bigger smuck than 616 Namor
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Murder_2120 said:

A thousand megatons? Are you crazy.. that's 10x the most powerful nuclear weapon on the planet; the tsar.

I apologize. I'm multitasking and I accidently typed in thousand here. But basically, you get the point.

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Voodoom
@Illuminatus
I was simply stating what Reed Richards states that Reed beleives that Namor is the strongest being in the Ultimate Universe in a physical sense.  I'm not stating Reed is correct, I'm simply stating it in Ultimate Fantastic Four I beleive it was #25 or 26. 

Although it is totally worth mentioning that Ultimate writers had a really hard time with consistancy.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Voodoom: That's only Reed's opinion. Ultimate Reed Richards has also concurred with the notion that Sue is more intelligent than him. He is also currently a psychopath bent on world domination. His opinion is hardly worth noting, seeing as Namor never even fought the top powerhouses in the Ultimate universe.
Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Voodoom
@Illuminatus
You are completely correct but Namor doesn't have to use physical strength to try to beat him. Location suggests Namor could use the terrain to great effect.
Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Murder_2120

@Illuminatus:

Well we know he's tougher than regular Namor and the regular Namor has beaten Hulk twice as well as stomped Iron Man on many occasions. I know Thor has put him in his place, though. Still, older comics are horribly unreliable. I wonder when Namor will get a good writer.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Murder_2120 said:

@Illuminatus:

Well we know he's tougher than regular Namor and the regular Namor has beaten Hulk twice as well as stomped Iron Man on many occasions. I know Thor has put him in his place, though. Still, older comics are horribly unreliable. I wonder when Namor will get a good writer.

Namor has also been gutted like a fish by Wolverine, had trouble with Mac flipping Gargan, and got one-shotted by Black Bolt. Besides, we're not really even discussing 616 Namor here, as he is not in the battle in the first place. We go by feats on the battle forums, and Ult. Namor is severely lacking in that department.  

Like I said before, his bests feats were tooling a Fantastic Four that he lied too originally and that weren't trying to kill/severely wound him, and then summoning a tidal wave to bluff his way out. That's about it.
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#62  Edited By TDK_1997

Current Hulk smashes him.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Saren

@Illuminatus said:

one-shotted by Black Bolt.

I remember that. It was hilarious.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

one-shotted by Black Bolt.

I remember that. It was hilarious.

What's hilarious is that Black Bolt used his fists and not his more prominent power, lol.
Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Murder_2120

@Illuminatus: He wasn't even hurt by wolverine, I know because I used those scans to show how resilient Namor is. He let Logan strike him then beat him to a pulp. And Blackbolt is a badass. Namor and Bolt are probably the two most awesome character in the MU.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Murder_2120: What are you talking about? He was struggling to stay alive until he jumped into the X-Mansion's pool, reemerged, and beat Logan to a pulp. 616 Namor's abilities fluctuate depending on his hydration levels. He has really high-end showing, as well as really low-end showings, like getting punched out by Thor in the rain.
Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Murder_2120

It's fact that you cant rely on old comics for feats, otherwise this battle is already wrapped up since Namor has bested Savage Hulk twice.

Namor breaking the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak:

img123.imageshack.us/img123/5821/namorfeat12bo.gif

img119.imageshack.us/img119/4775/namorfeat23wb.gif

Namor evading sonic attacks:

img123.imageshack.us/img123/9045/namorfeat34ek.gif

Namor knocking out Thor:

dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/namorvsthor28gf.gif

Namor defeats the Hulk

img360.imageshack.us/img360/7674/avengers003173hf.jpg

Namor sucks the energy out of the sea and uses it against the Hulk:

img358.imageshack.us/img358/2784/namorfeat235rn.gif

Namor absorbing an energy attack that disabled the Hulk:

img301.imageshack.us/img301/9879/namorfeat241uq.gif

Namor defeating Hulk again:

img301.imageshack.us/img301/4384/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

Namor spinning so fast he drills through bedrock:

img52.imageshack.us/img52/6544/namorfeat302xn.gif

Takes a full blow from Thor and isnt even phased:

img6.imageshack.us/img6/2039/namorfeat367wt.gif

Same thor hit making Superman bleed:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/030904.jpg

Namor lets Wolverine stab him in the chest and then beats him to a pulp:

s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/?action=view&current=Untitled-Scanned-03-11.jpg

s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/?action=view&current=Untitled-Scanned-05-10.jpg

Namor stomps Venom:

s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/?action=view&current=Untitled-Scanned-05-15.jpg

s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/?action=view&current=Untitled-Scanned-06-15.jpg

__

Finally, Ironman vs Namor:

www.turboimagehost.com/p/1581619/7409003.jpg.html

www.turboimagehost.com/p/1581623/4196173.jpg.html

www.turboimagehost.com/p/1581624/2790701.jpg.html

www.turboimagehost.com/p/1581625/4011385.jpg.html

www.turboimagehost.com/p/1581626/2572610.jpg.html

__

Ironman admits he could NEVER beat Namor:

www.turboimagehost.com/p/1581627/1156017.jpg.html

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Murder_2120: Did you seriously use a Thor vs. Superman crossover? You realize that's not canon, right?
Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Murder_2120

So you are going to ignore the rest to state the obvious? Of course it's not canon which is what I'm trying to point out to you; that comic feats are horribly unreliable and all you have to do is get a bored writer to contradict everything. Based on what we know, Namor Ultimate beats the Savage Hulk, now how does the current Hulk stack up against the savage Hulk? Why is it that Namor can break a spell that Dr. Strange believes that no being in the universe capable of? Why is Tony so scared of the fishman?

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Ultimate Namor isn't equivocal to 616 Namor, Namor was phased after obtaining a warning shot from Thor, Namor never knocked out Thor, and classic Strange has had feats of taking on beings beyond skyfather levels yet Namor can break his spell? Bad writing and/or plot.

To simply inundate the thread with sporadic feats of non-relevance isn't going to sway anyone's opinion, especially since Ultimate Namor doesn't possess the necessary feats required to take on Hulk. As of current, nothing suggests Namor will survive one strike from Hulk and nothing in Namor's arsenal will be capable of taking him down. You said it yourself that classic feats are inconsistent no? Savage Hulk was as inconsistent as classic could bring. One day, he's being koed by Namor, another he's being shot through an asteroid twice the size of Earth.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Saren

@Murder_2120 said:

Why is it that Namor can break a spell that Dr. Strange believes that no being in the universe capable of?

Considering that Hulk, Nova, Namor, Sentry and Captain Britain have all broken the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, Strange's claim is a bit dubious.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Murder_2120 said:

So you are going to ignore the rest to state the obvious? Of course it's not canon which is what I'm trying to point out to you; that comic feats are horribly unreliable and all you have to do is get a bored writer to contradict everything. Based on what we know, Namor Ultimate beats the Savage Hulk, now how does the current Hulk stack up against the savage Hulk? Why is it that Namor can break a spell that Dr. Strange believes that no being in the universe capable of? Why is Tony so scared of the fishman?

How do you figure that Ult Namor beats Savage Hulk?
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Ferro Vida said:

@Murder_2120 said:

How do you finger that Ult Namor beats Savage Hulk?

Given the fact that it's night time where I live...

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Murder_2120 said:

So you are going to ignore the rest to state the obvious? 

No, I'm simply pointing out that you're basically making yourself look like a complete fool by implementing a Superman vs. Thor non-cannon scan and then saying that a similar strike that hurt Superman, 616 Namor was able to tank. 

Of course it's not canon which is what I'm trying to point out to you; that comic feats are horribly unreliable and all you have to do is get a bored writer to contradict everything. 

Getting a bad writer to contradict everything is based on opinions. Getting someone to write a story that isn't even canon is something entirely different. 

Based on what we know, Namor Ultimate beats the Savage Hulk

I have not seen one feat that would suggest Ultimate Namor is capable of defeating Savage Hulk, as they've never even fought and Ult. Namor's best feats are beating on a younger, inexperienced, unsuspecting Fantastic Four and using a tidal wave construct as a bluff. Ultimate Sue was able to push all the water out of NYC during Ultimatum after Magneto used Thor's hammer to basically drown the city (and he mostly succeeded). So I like to think Sue could've tanked his hydrokinesis and sent it back where it came from. 

now how does the current Hulk stack up against the savage Hulk? 

Far more powerful, methodical, and ruthless. 

Why is it that Namor can break a spell that Dr. Strange believes that no being in the universe capable of?   

Galactus and other characters far above Namor have been held by the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. Namor breaking them can be attributed to two things: 

1. Strange didn't use as much power as it has been used on other characters before with that particular spell.
  2. Bad writing and a lack of research.

Why is Tony so scared of the fishman?

Where was it ever implied that Tony was frightened by Namor? The entire fight you posted consisted of Tony getting back up, regardless of the odds being stacked against him, and using his superior intelligence to the best of his advantage. This was also pre-Extremis I'm assuming, and especially pre-Bleeding Edge, the suit that was able to punk Magneto with relative ease recently. 

Namor was also currently defeated by Ben Grimm underwater. 
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

@Murder_2120 said:

Considering that Hulk, Nova, Namor, Sentry and Captain Britain have all broken the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, Strange's claim is a bit dubious.

LOL. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Saren

Just for lulz:

No Caption Provided
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

"You couldn't finish a book." 

HAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Murder_2120

I disagree since it's all based on comic lore which has no reliability and filled with contradictions. I've seen Wolverine swallowed by the Hulk and then cut his way out and then sever Hulk's head. I've seen A woman with the power of squirrels humble gods. I was there when Lex Luther out smarted Superman and Brainiac. I even beat Superman with Catwoman in MK vs DC. So, until the MU and comics in general comes up with a codex for what characters can and cannot do, it's up to the reader to see things how they want. I choose to see Namor as the better fighter who is faster and classier. I've based it off of old comics and comics with poor writing, but still canon by Marvel's perspective.

Namor 3 / Hulk 0.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Ferro Vida
@PunkMastaFlex: lol Thanks, fixed. It's almost 2 here.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Illuminatus said:
@CitizenBane said:

@Murder_2120 said:

LOL. 
>.< Hey, CB is a cool guy!
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Saren

@Murder_2120 said:

I've seen Wolverine swallowed by the Hulk and then cut his way out and then sever Hulk's head.

Not canon.

I was there when Lex Luther out smarted Superman and Brainiac.

Not canon either.

I've based it off of old comics and comics with poor writing, but still canon by Marvel's perspective.

Ah, the eternal "still canon, bro". Never goes out of style.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Ferro Vida: I think he's awesome, but I'm just amazed that of all the characters in marvel, Captain Britain was able to break the "unbreakable" Crimson Bands. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Murder_2120 said:

I even beat Superman with Catwoman in MK vs DC. So, until the MU and comics in general comes up with a codex for what characters can and cannot do, it's up to the reader to see things how they want

I beat Onslaught with Captain America in MvC2. 

Video games count for crap all! 

@Murder_2120 said:

I choose to see Namor as the better fighter who is faster and classier. I've based it off of old comics and comics with poor writing, but still canon by Marvel's perspective.

Namor 3 / Hulk 0.

Alright, then I choose to count the old comics where Namor sounded like golden age Robin and was smacked around by She-Hulk.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Illuminatus said:
@Ferro Vida: I think he's awesome, but I'm just amazed that of all the characters in marvel, Captain Britain was able to break the "unbreakable" Crimson Bands. 
They had a different idea of what "unbreakable" was back in Cytorak's day.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Saren

And I choose to count Fantastic Four: Season One where Namor was pwned by a noob Sue Storm.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By RoyalDivinity

I've created a character similar yet more powerful than Namor and even he could not defeat current Hulk. He possesses everything an Atlantean King in comics would possess including a trident that controls the storms and seas. Hulk's feats nowadays are simply too much.

@Ferro Vida said:

@PunkMastaFlex: lol Thanks, fixed. It's almost 2 here.

@Murder_2120 said:

I disagree since it's all based on comic lore which has no reliability and filled with contradictions. I've seen Wolverine swallowed by the Hulk and then cut his way out and then sever Hulk's head. I've seen A woman with the power of squirrels humble gods. I was there when Lex Luther out smarted Superman and Brainiac. I even beat Superman with Catwoman in MK vs DC. So, until the MU and comics in general comes up with a codex for what characters can and cannot do, it's up to the reader to see things how they want. I choose to see Namor as the better fighter who is faster and classier. I've based it off of old comics and comics with poor writing, but still canon by Marvel's perspective.

Namor 3 / Hulk 0.

Using Marvel cannon and comic inconsistency to justify obvious bias isn't the smartest approach in this situation, it's an excuse. Namor may be the better fighter, faster, and classier, but he's still not powerful enough to take on Hulk. There's also the word usage such as "I choose to see Namor", which implies a form of obvious bias and that your opinion no longer matters for topics depicting Namor v. threads. From what I can imagine, Namor can be written at the top of his levels yet he wouldn't do anything to Hulk nowadays, whom possesses feats that hang precariously over his classic incarnation.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Ferro Vida
@PunkMastaFlex: Not sure why you quoted me there...
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Ferro Vida:

To make you feel special ;) Joking. I meant to state that it was 3:45 here.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ferro Vida
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Ferro Vida:

To make you feel special ;) Joking. I meant to state that it was 3:45 here.

D'awww, you're so sweet ;P
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By jashro44
@PunkMastaFlex: @Static Shock: Thanks.

@Murder_2120 said:

@jash- yes.

Also why does the hulk now have an under-bite?

Ultimate namor can match such force? Can I see scans or a issue reference?  There was a time when namor may have been more powerful then the hulk but not anymore. Also I saw your scans of 616 namor...But thats not ultimate namor.

@CitizenBane said:

Well that was a factor but for hulk to cause those earth quakes he would have had to be applying quite a bit of force. I can't see someone like the thing or even namor doing something like that. It is something other power houses could probably replicate like thor, superman, rulk, etc but I doubt namor (any version) could have did the same thing. Still a pretty good showing for hulk imo.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#91  Edited By Thor's hammmer

How strong is hulk since being split from banner?
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Stronger

@Army2442 said:

Hulk smashes.

I never liked Namor anyway.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jashro44
@Thor's hammmer said:
How strong is hulk since being split from banner?
I uploaded some scans on page 3 of hulks fight against the boar brothers. He hasn't really shown to change in strength.
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hulk

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Pokergeist

@Static Shock said:

@DeathsHead2 said:

Umm, Ultimate Namor defeated pretty much ALL of the Ultimate Heroes, at the SAME TIME!

Ultimate versions of 616 heroes are just pale comparisons. They aren't equal or greater than the originals.

I hate seeing this nonsense right here.

Ultimate Green Goblin, Ultimate Hawkeye, Ultimate Quick Silver, Ultimate Captain America, Ultimate Thing, Ultimate Colossus, Ultimate Namor, Ultimate Phoenix are ALL Superior to 616 versions.

Hell Ultimate Thor, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, Reed Richards, Electro, Venom, Magneto, Wolverine, Silver Searcher, are equals to 616 versions.

Anyway Ultimate Namor has alot of Advantages that 616 Namor don't have at all.

616 Namor needs water to be peak performance. Ult. Namor does not. Ult. Namor also has city level Hydrokenesis.

Ult. Namor should win every match vs Grey, Savage, Proffessor, and WWH.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Quartermaim

Ultimate Namor took on the Ultimate Fantastic Four on his playing field. He never showed any feats that made him equal to his 616 counterpart. His Durability was good but also was never shown as good as his 616 counterpart.

Besides his appearance in Ultimate Fantastic Four who else did he battle?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Pokergeist

@Quartermaim: He had another Battle vs a Prepped Reed Richards during Ultimantum... Namor was beaten then.