• 97 results
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathsHead2

Takes place on a beach, on the California Coast, at midnight. NO prep. Current Hulk. Hulk thinks that Ult. Namor is the 616 Namor... Ult. Namor sees a pissed green giant, and wants to eliminate it! BATTLE!

Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rasarima

Current separeted hulk? Namor wins

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathsHead2

Yes. MOST Current Hulk. Not WWH/WBH. ;)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

Hulk.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Army2442

Hulk smashes.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Hulk breaks him. Getting kinda tired of people thinking any version of Namor is a match for Hulk.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathsHead2

Umm, Ultimate Namor defeated pretty much ALL of the Ultimate Heroes, at the SAME TIME! He's a contender for Current Hulk. Look Ultimate Namor up, then educate yourself, then decide. Ultimate Namor is > 616 Namor. Ultimate Namor has UBER Hydrokinesis abilities, and seems to NOT dehydrate like 616 Namor does when blasted with longing & intence flames. ;) Lastly, Ultimate Namor may have actually been a Villain, one that the Atlantians had to "imprison"!

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@DeathsHead2: Unlike you, it would appear I've actually done my homework and actually read all of Ultimate Namor's appearances. Nice try though.

@DeathsHead2 said:

Umm, Ultimate Namor defeated pretty much ALL of the Ultimate heroes, at the same time! He's a contender for Current Hulk. Look Ultimate Namor up, then educate yourself, then decide. Ultimate Namor is > 616 Namor. Ultimate namor has UBER Hydrokinesis abilities and seems to NOT dehydrate like 616 Namor does when blasted with continuos intence flames. ;) Lastly, Ultimate Namor may have actually been a Villain, one that the Atlantians had to "imprison"!

First of all, the only advantage that Ult. Namor has ever had over his 616 counterpart would be hydrokinesis, which will hardly be useful against 616 Hulk. Secondly, defeating "pretty much ALL" the Ultimate heroes isn't exactly something 616 Hulk couldn't do himself. A majority of the Ult. Heroes could've easily killed Namor at any point during his little temper tantrum, but they choose not too because they're heroes. I don't care if the Atlantians imprisoned him or worshipped him as a god, it's not a useful feat, therefore it shouldn't be passed off as one.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@DeathsHead2: Also, seeing as you're the thread's creator, it's not exactly wise of you too attempt to tell me who wins and loses. Anyone with a brain stem could see you're biased, but telling me too educate myself is rude and uncalled for, as well as childish and pretentious. Knock it off.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeathsHead2

Really? Tell General Zod that! Lol! ;)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

@DeathsHead2 said:

Umm, Ultimate Namor defeated pretty much ALL of the Ultimate Heroes, at the SAME TIME!

Ultimate versions of 616 heroes are just pale comparisons. They aren't equal or greater than the originals.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@Static Shock said:

@DeathsHead2 said:

Umm, Ultimate Namor defeated pretty much ALL of the Ultimate Heroes, at the SAME TIME!

Ultimate versions of 616 heroes are just pale comparisons. They aren't equal or greater than the originals.

Eh, Ult. Cap>616 Cap, same can be argued for a few other characters, like Colossus and Hawkeye.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DeathsHead2

True, I'll be wanting Ultimate Namor to win. But, saying this version of Namor, by the Coast, with his Uber hydrokinesis powers, has NO chance at taking down Current Hulk is biased in and of itself. Ult. Namor is no clown, even IF he loses to Current Hulk, Hulk's NOT walking away unscathed... Also, Ult. Namor and Ult. Captain America are the 2 exceptions to that Ultimate's

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock

@Illuminatus said:

Eh, Ult. Cap>616 Cap, same can be argued for a few other characters, like Colossus and Hawkeye.

I was speaking for the majority of the Ultimate Universe. I already know about Ultimate Cap and the other two.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Static Shock said:

@Illuminatus said:

I was speaking for the majority of the Ultimate Universe. I already know about Ultimate Cap and the other two.

Ah, okay. Cool. 

@DeathsHead2 said:
 But, saying this version of Namor, by the Coast, with his Uber hydrokinesis powers, has NO chance at taking down Current Hulk is biased in and of itself.  
No, it's not actually. I really don't have a biased opinion as to who the victor is, but I have hesitations when suddenly agreeing with the notion that Ult. Namor is automatically stronger than 616 Hulk when Ult. Namor never even fought the Ult. version of the character. 

Ult. Namor is no clown, even IF he loses to Current Hulk, Hulk's NOT walking away unscathed... Also, Ult. Namor and Ult. Captain America are the 2 exceptions to that Ultimate's < 616's rule. Their Feats speak the truth.
You're forgetting Colossus, Hawkeye, and arguably Pietro.
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Black

Hulk.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DeathsHead2

Really? Ult. Quicksilver is >/= 616 Quicksilver?! Didn't know that. The other 2, Colossus & Hawkeye, figured they are close to the 616's as well, maybe "slightly" above their 616 counterparts. On topic, Ultimate Namor is a CONTENDER for the 616's Current Hulk. Never said this was a STOMP. Now, on the 616 Namor versus Ultimate Hulk, THAT is a STOMP in Namor's favor! ;)

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@DeathsHead2 said:
Really? Ult. Quicksilver is >/= 616 Quicksilver?! 
Pre-616 Pietro's upgrade, it's possible. Ult. Pietro has done some things I haven't seen 616 Pietro ever do. 

The other 2, Colossus & Hawkeye, figured they are close to the 616's as well, maybe "slightly" above their 616 counterparts. 
Ult. Hawkeye has enhanced eyesight and reflexes. He's basically 616 Hawkeye + Bullseye. Colossus was only taken down with a localized-nuke arrow shot by Hawkeye. He gave Ult. Thor a good beatdown too. 
Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rickbarry

@Illuminatus: @DeathsHead2: Yeah, I'll throw my two cents in here when it comes to Ultimate Namor. I didn't find him all that great based on this one meeting with the fantastic four. I assume that's what we're talking about, right? He left once he kissed what's her face?

I actually believe Ultimate Colossus could wreck any version of Namor, but for the purposes of this thread I'm going to choose Hulk.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Rickbarry said:

@Illuminatus: @DeathsHead2: Yeah, I'll throw my two cents in here when it comes to Ultimate Namor. I didn't find him all that great based on this one meeting with the fantastic four. I assume that's what we're talking about, right? He left once he kissed what's her face?

I actually believe Ultimate Colossus could wreck any version of Namor, but for the purposes of this thread I'm going to choose Hulk.

He left once he got a kiss from Sue.
Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rickbarry

@Illuminatus: SUE! I was having such a difficult time remembering her name. I do think Ultimate Namor is a more powerful version of his 616 version. Would you agree with that?

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Rickbarry: Eh, Ult. Namor just doesn't have the feats, outside of hydrokinesis.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Army2442 said:

Hulk smashes.

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Blob

@Illuminatus said:

Hulk breaks him. Getting kinda tired of people thinking any version of Namor is a match for Hulk.

This.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25  Edited By SuperTide

@Static Shock said:

Hulk.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#26  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Illuminatus said:
@Rickbarry: Eh, Ult. Namor just doesn't have the feats, outside of hydrokinesis.
He took a Nova blast from human torch and it did nothing, thats pretty good
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44
@Rasarima said:

Current separeted hulk? Namor wins

You realize he hasn't changed in strength at all right? He pummeled the boar brothers at the earths core and his punches caused earth quakes around the world.
Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Spydey

Huuuuulk

And to me, Ultimate Tony>616 Tony. Main Tony's just been at it longer, but I feel like Ulti Tony's way smarter, even after the extremis.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Illuminatus said:

Hulk breaks him. 

Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Murder_2120

Namor wins.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Murder_2120 said:

Namor wins.

How?
Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Murder_2120

He's as strong as the Hulk before berserk, can fly, is really fast, has an ocean here to regenerate him and increase his strength and speed far beyond Hulk, and he has terrible writers and publicity so never gets the credit he deserves.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Static Shock said:

Hulk.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock

@Murder_2120 said:

He's as strong as the Hulk before berserk, can fly, is really fast, has an ocean here to regenerate him and increase his strength and speed far beyond Hulk, and he has terrible writers and publicity so never gets the credit he deserves.

Ultimate Namor isn't as strong as 616 Hulk, though.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By VenomousDragon

HULK!!!

Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Murder_2120

@Static Shock said:

@Murder_2120 said:

Underwater he's close enough.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Murder_2120:

@Static Shock said:
@Murder_2120 said:

Say what now?

Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Murder_2120

That's World Breaker Hulk, not this version. Anyone can write a short series and completely go against everything we know. One day someone is going to make a series that makes Cyclops the most powerful being in the universe and then everyone will say, "Cyclops is the baddest nothing can stop him !1!". Writers always do that thinking it's going to give them huge sales.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock

@Murder_2120 said:

Strongest Ultimate Namor feat underwater?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40  Edited By Erik

@Static Shock said:

@Murder_2120 said:

Strongest Ultimate Namor feat underwater?

Ultimate Namor was never stated to be stronger underwater that I can remember. I believe he has some kind of mental control over water though.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Murder_2120 said:

That's World Breaker Hulk, not this version. Anyone can write a short series and completely go against everything we know. One day someone is going to make a series that makes Cyclops the most powerful being in the universe and then everyone will say, "Cyclops is the baddest nothing can stop him !1!". Writers always do that thinking it's going to give them huge sales.

Well Cyclops does have an entire universe worth of energy at his disposal. Trololo.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock

@Erik: That was why I asked him.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43  Edited By Erik

@Static Shock:

I figured you already knew, I just did not want to wait for what was sure to be an answer that never was coming.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jashro44
@Murder_2120 said:

This is from hulks recent series. He is fighting the bore brothers in the earths core
This is from hulks recent series. He is fighting the bore brothers in the earths core
Punches one of them some where really far away (looks like the arctic?)
Punches one of them some where really far away (looks like the arctic?)
No Caption Provided
 Collateral damage as a result of the battle. There are earth quakes around the world because of the hulks fight.
 Collateral damage as a result of the battle. There are earth quakes around the world because of the hulks fight.
More collateral damage. 
More collateral damage. 
More collateral damage...
More collateral damage...
No Caption Provided
 Can ultimate namor match a force of strength which caused earth quakes around the world as a side effect of fighting to gamma mutants in the earths core?
 Can ultimate namor match a force of strength which caused earth quakes around the world as a side effect of fighting to gamma mutants in the earths core?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock

@jashro44: Nice scans.

Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Murder_2120

@jash- yes.

Also why does the hulk now have an under-bite?

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Voodoom
@Illuminatus said:

Totally understand that opinion.  But Ultimate Namor has powers that totally go off the scales including his strength which is highest in Marvel Universe.  Also current Hulk not at his best.   If it was WWH I would go Green but here the Black Adam lookalike takes it.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Voodoom said:
@Illuminatus said:

Totally understand that opinion.  But Ultimate Namor has powers that totally go off the scales including his strength which is highest in Marvel Universe.  Also current Hulk not at his best.   If it was WWH I would go Green but here the Black Adam lookalike takes it.
There are no feats that suggest he is the strongest character within the Ult. Marvel universe. Not one single feat.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#49  Edited By Saren

@Voodoom said:

But Ultimate Namor has powers that totally go off the scales including his strength which is highest in Marvel Universe.

wait wut

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Ult. Namor's best feats are beating up on an unsuspecting Fantastic Four. He never even went toe-to-toe with the top powerhouses in that universe (Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Power Princess, etc.).