• 97 results
#1 Edited by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes place on a beach, on the California Coast, at midnight. NO prep. Current Hulk. Hulk thinks that Ult. Namor is the 616 Namor... Ult. Namor sees a pissed green giant, and wants to eliminate it! BATTLE!

#2 Posted by Rasarima (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Current separeted hulk? Namor wins

#3 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. MOST Current Hulk. Not WWH/WBH. ;)

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#5 Posted by Army2442 (1740 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashes.

#6 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk breaks him. Getting kinda tired of people thinking any version of Namor is a match for Hulk.

#7 Edited by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm, Ultimate Namor defeated pretty much ALL of the Ultimate Heroes, at the SAME TIME! He's a contender for Current Hulk. Look Ultimate Namor up, then educate yourself, then decide. Ultimate Namor is > 616 Namor. Ultimate Namor has UBER Hydrokinesis abilities, and seems to NOT dehydrate like 616 Namor does when blasted with longing & intence flames. ;) Lastly, Ultimate Namor may have actually been a Villain, one that the Atlantians had to "imprison"!

#8 Edited by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathsHead2: Unlike you, it would appear I've actually done my homework and actually read all of Ultimate Namor's appearances. Nice try though.

@DeathsHead2 said:

Umm, Ultimate Namor defeated pretty much ALL of the Ultimate heroes, at the same time! He's a contender for Current Hulk. Look Ultimate Namor up, then educate yourself, then decide. Ultimate Namor is > 616 Namor. Ultimate namor has UBER Hydrokinesis abilities and seems to NOT dehydrate like 616 Namor does when blasted with continuos intence flames. ;) Lastly, Ultimate Namor may have actually been a Villain, one that the Atlantians had to "imprison"!

First of all, the only advantage that Ult. Namor has ever had over his 616 counterpart would be hydrokinesis, which will hardly be useful against 616 Hulk. Secondly, defeating "pretty much ALL" the Ultimate heroes isn't exactly something 616 Hulk couldn't do himself. A majority of the Ult. Heroes could've easily killed Namor at any point during his little temper tantrum, but they choose not too because they're heroes. I don't care if the Atlantians imprisoned him or worshipped him as a god, it's not a useful feat, therefore it shouldn't be passed off as one.

#9 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathsHead2: Also, seeing as you're the thread's creator, it's not exactly wise of you too attempt to tell me who wins and loses. Anyone with a brain stem could see you're biased, but telling me too educate myself is rude and uncalled for, as well as childish and pretentious. Knock it off.

#10 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Tell General Zod that! Lol! ;)

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathsHead2 said:

Umm, Ultimate Namor defeated pretty much ALL of the Ultimate Heroes, at the SAME TIME!

Ultimate versions of 616 heroes are just pale comparisons. They aren't equal or greater than the originals.

#12 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@DeathsHead2 said:

Umm, Ultimate Namor defeated pretty much ALL of the Ultimate Heroes, at the SAME TIME!

Ultimate versions of 616 heroes are just pale comparisons. They aren't equal or greater than the originals.

Eh, Ult. Cap>616 Cap, same can be argued for a few other characters, like Colossus and Hawkeye.

#13 Edited by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

True, I'll be wanting Ultimate Namor to win. But, saying this version of Namor, by the Coast, with his Uber hydrokinesis powers, has NO chance at taking down Current Hulk is biased in and of itself. Ult. Namor is no clown, even IF he loses to Current Hulk, Hulk's NOT walking away unscathed... Also, Ult. Namor and Ult. Captain America are the 2 exceptions to that Ultimate's

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Eh, Ult. Cap>616 Cap, same can be argued for a few other characters, like Colossus and Hawkeye.

I was speaking for the majority of the Ultimate Universe. I already know about Ultimate Cap and the other two.

#15 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

@Illuminatus said:

I was speaking for the majority of the Ultimate Universe. I already know about Ultimate Cap and the other two.

Ah, okay. Cool. 

@DeathsHead2 said:
 But, saying this version of Namor, by the Coast, with his Uber hydrokinesis powers, has NO chance at taking down Current Hulk is biased in and of itself.  
No, it's not actually. I really don't have a biased opinion as to who the victor is, but I have hesitations when suddenly agreeing with the notion that Ult. Namor is automatically stronger than 616 Hulk when Ult. Namor never even fought the Ult. version of the character. 

Ult. Namor is no clown, even IF he loses to Current Hulk, Hulk's NOT walking away unscathed... Also, Ult. Namor and Ult. Captain America are the 2 exceptions to that Ultimate's < 616's rule. Their Feats speak the truth.
You're forgetting Colossus, Hawkeye, and arguably Pietro.
#16 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#17 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Ult. Quicksilver is >/= 616 Quicksilver?! Didn't know that. The other 2, Colossus & Hawkeye, figured they are close to the 616's as well, maybe "slightly" above their 616 counterparts. On topic, Ultimate Namor is a CONTENDER for the 616's Current Hulk. Never said this was a STOMP. Now, on the 616 Namor versus Ultimate Hulk, THAT is a STOMP in Namor's favor! ;)

#18 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2 said:
Really? Ult. Quicksilver is >/= 616 Quicksilver?! 
Pre-616 Pietro's upgrade, it's possible. Ult. Pietro has done some things I haven't seen 616 Pietro ever do. 

The other 2, Colossus & Hawkeye, figured they are close to the 616's as well, maybe "slightly" above their 616 counterparts. 
Ult. Hawkeye has enhanced eyesight and reflexes. He's basically 616 Hawkeye + Bullseye. Colossus was only taken down with a localized-nuke arrow shot by Hawkeye. He gave Ult. Thor a good beatdown too. 
#19 Posted by Rickbarry (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: @DeathsHead2: Yeah, I'll throw my two cents in here when it comes to Ultimate Namor. I didn't find him all that great based on this one meeting with the fantastic four. I assume that's what we're talking about, right? He left once he kissed what's her face?

I actually believe Ultimate Colossus could wreck any version of Namor, but for the purposes of this thread I'm going to choose Hulk.

#20 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rickbarry said:

@Illuminatus: @DeathsHead2: Yeah, I'll throw my two cents in here when it comes to Ultimate Namor. I didn't find him all that great based on this one meeting with the fantastic four. I assume that's what we're talking about, right? He left once he kissed what's her face?

I actually believe Ultimate Colossus could wreck any version of Namor, but for the purposes of this thread I'm going to choose Hulk.

He left once he got a kiss from Sue.
#21 Posted by Rickbarry (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: SUE! I was having such a difficult time remembering her name. I do think Ultimate Namor is a more powerful version of his 616 version. Would you agree with that?

#22 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rickbarry: Eh, Ult. Namor just doesn't have the feats, outside of hydrokinesis.
#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442 said:

Hulk smashes.

#24 Posted by Blob (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Hulk breaks him. Getting kinda tired of people thinking any version of Namor is a match for Hulk.

This.

#25 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

Hulk.

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
@Rickbarry: Eh, Ult. Namor just doesn't have the feats, outside of hydrokinesis.
He took a Nova blast from human torch and it did nothing, thats pretty good
#27 Posted by jashro44 (21745 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rasarima said:

Current separeted hulk? Namor wins

You realize he hasn't changed in strength at all right? He pummeled the boar brothers at the earths core and his punches caused earth quakes around the world.
#28 Posted by Spydey (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Huuuuulk

And to me, Ultimate Tony>616 Tony. Main Tony's just been at it longer, but I feel like Ulti Tony's way smarter, even after the extremis.

#29 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:

Hulk breaks him. 

#30 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor wins.

#31 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Murder_2120 said:

Namor wins.

How?
#32 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

He's as strong as the Hulk before berserk, can fly, is really fast, has an ocean here to regenerate him and increase his strength and speed far beyond Hulk, and he has terrible writers and publicity so never gets the credit he deserves.

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

Hulk.

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Murder_2120 said:

He's as strong as the Hulk before berserk, can fly, is really fast, has an ocean here to regenerate him and increase his strength and speed far beyond Hulk, and he has terrible writers and publicity so never gets the credit he deserves.

Ultimate Namor isn't as strong as 616 Hulk, though.

#35 Posted by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK!!!

#36 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@Murder_2120 said:

Underwater he's close enough.

#37 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Murder_2120:

@Static Shock said:
@Murder_2120 said:

Say what now?

#38 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

That's World Breaker Hulk, not this version. Anyone can write a short series and completely go against everything we know. One day someone is going to make a series that makes Cyclops the most powerful being in the universe and then everyone will say, "Cyclops is the baddest nothing can stop him !1!". Writers always do that thinking it's going to give them huge sales.

#39 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Murder_2120 said:

Strongest Ultimate Namor feat underwater?

#40 Posted by Erik (32796 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@Murder_2120 said:

Strongest Ultimate Namor feat underwater?

Ultimate Namor was never stated to be stronger underwater that I can remember. I believe he has some kind of mental control over water though.

#41 Posted by God_Spawn (37889 posts) - - Show Bio

@Murder_2120 said:

That's World Breaker Hulk, not this version. Anyone can write a short series and completely go against everything we know. One day someone is going to make a series that makes Cyclops the most powerful being in the universe and then everyone will say, "Cyclops is the baddest nothing can stop him !1!". Writers always do that thinking it's going to give them huge sales.

Well Cyclops does have an entire universe worth of energy at his disposal. Trololo.

#42 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: That was why I asked him.

#43 Posted by Erik (32796 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock:

I figured you already knew, I just did not want to wait for what was sure to be an answer that never was coming.

#44 Posted by jashro44 (21745 posts) - - Show Bio
@Murder_2120 said:

This is from hulks recent series. He is fighting the bore brothers in the earths core
Punches one of them some where really far away (looks like the arctic?)
 Collateral damage as a result of the battle. There are earth quakes around the world because of the hulks fight.
More collateral damage. 
More collateral damage...
 Can ultimate namor match a force of strength which caused earth quakes around the world as a side effect of fighting to gamma mutants in the earths core?
#45 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Nice scans.

#46 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@jash- yes.

Also why does the hulk now have an under-bite?

#47 Posted by Voodoom (174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:

Totally understand that opinion.  But Ultimate Namor has powers that totally go off the scales including his strength which is highest in Marvel Universe.  Also current Hulk not at his best.   If it was WWH I would go Green but here the Black Adam lookalike takes it.
#48 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voodoom said:
@Illuminatus said:

Totally understand that opinion.  But Ultimate Namor has powers that totally go off the scales including his strength which is highest in Marvel Universe.  Also current Hulk not at his best.   If it was WWH I would go Green but here the Black Adam lookalike takes it.
There are no feats that suggest he is the strongest character within the Ult. Marvel universe. Not one single feat.
#49 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Voodoom said:

But Ultimate Namor has powers that totally go off the scales including his strength which is highest in Marvel Universe.

wait wut

#50 Edited by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult. Namor's best feats are beating up on an unsuspecting Fantastic Four. He never even went toe-to-toe with the top powerhouses in that universe (Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Power Princess, etc.).