Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Nobody said:
"Several members of the JLA solo. "

I doubt that big time.... 

But anyways in regard to your comment Instant Transmission is a technique that is is basically form of teleportation.   

I mean I have already posted proof and facts that they are......Even good hypothesis as to why I believe so a  year or 2 ago......  

I posted info that that Akira Toryiama the creator already stated that they were FTL........And Faster in each Saga because in the DBZ world the more powerful you get the faster you get. Its been shown numerous of times in the early sagas so things can be self explanatory later.....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The JLA wins.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#53  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Flash, Superman, Kyle Raynor, Alan Scott, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Atom, or Mr. Terrific can all solo  "
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Lantern Prime

Like I said before I think Trunks loses because he'll Go Ultra Super Sayin and that will decrease his speed signicantly.... In stead of going SSJ2.....
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By spidey 15
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Flash, Superman, Kyle Raynor, Alan Scott, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Atom, or Mr. Terrific can all solo  "
"
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeza while half dead and cut in half survives a planets explosion, but gets sliced by Trunks. Meaning Trunks attacks (even physical ones. amped up by ki) are >>>>>>Nameks explosion. And no BS about the sword being sharp, because a person who's body doesn't get blown to smithereens by a planet exploding should be able to take a sword slash if it were backed by anything considerably less than the magnitude to destroy a planet, and because King Kold is right around the same strength and durability as the planet+ tanker Freeza, and Trunks killed him with a simple, small ki blast. Meaning the magnitude of even a casual ki blast from Trunks is >>>> Namek's exploding. 

Freeza survives a planet exploding, even while almost already dead. 
 Freeza survives a planet exploding, even while almost already dead. 

Then he and his father come to Earth. Remember Freeza is a being who can destroy planets while using a fraction of his first form (i.e not final/strongest form)'s power, via his fingertips no less. 
 Then he and his father come to Earth. Remember Freeza is a being who can destroy planets while using a fraction of his first form (i.e not final/strongest form)'s power, via his fingertips no less. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ye, planet tanker Freeza is sliced and diced, then obliterated by Trunks. His equally durable/powerful father is dispatched by a casual blast from Trunks
 Ye, planet tanker Freeza is sliced and diced, then obliterated by Trunks. His equally durable/powerful father is dispatched by a casual blast from Trunks
^^All pre ROSAT, after going in the ROSAT Trunks becomes much stronger. 
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No they aren't. Goku is the only person who managed to go the speed of light and that is while using the Instant Transmission. He stated this during the Trunks/Andriod saga when he first got back from Planet Namek. No one in the DBZ Universe was faster than Goku's technique. "

Just wann point this out, Instant Transmission-Shunkan Ido is instant, not lightspeed. The idea of it being lightspeed comes from a eng dub line filler. 

As for my opinion of DBZ speed 

We know Kid Goku and weaker were bullet timers, we know they had the speed to produce many afterimages, we see Kid Goku dodging lasers, we know Goku surpassed lightning speed training with Popo as a kid. 

Below we see Kami, who was 1000 x more powerful than Popo, can't even follow Goku's movements, even with his godly eyes. 

No Caption Provided

Now we know Picollo is able to destroy the moon at (or at least very near) the speed of light. Light takes 1.3 second from the Earth to the moon, Piccolo destroyed it in a second or two, but of course this counts the time for the light from the explosion to refract back to us. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Now we see radditz dodge Picolo's signature light of death, a move likely as fast or even faster than the no name on he used to destroy the moon. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Nappa are much faster than Radditz 

No Caption Provided
I believe early Z characters have FTL fighting speed and reactions, possibly in DB Ma. Jr and Goku fought at lightspeed. (when Kami couldn't see them)  

There's also this:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Tenshinhan fires his Taiyoken (solar flare), which is light used to blind people. Now this attack is light, so it should very well move at the speed of light. Ten fires it off, Goku crosses the ring and puts on Roshi's glasses before the light can reach his eyes and blind him.   
Barry West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By Barry West

If this is trunks after the Cell Saga he beats everyone in the JLA easy!!! (except Superman) he has more feats than anyone in the JLA!!!  
face it he can just destroy the planet they are in!!! or even the Solar system just by blowing up the sun!!! thats how easy he wins

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Prince of Saiyans: Batman and Cassandra Cain can do speed feats similar to that and Superboy can destroy a moon and is not even half the power of Superman
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By mavfan626

and so it begins..

Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Prince of Saiyans: Batman and Cassandra Cain can do speed feats similar to that and Superboy can destroy a moon and is not even half the power of Superman "

No Caption Provided

Piccolo destroyed the moon with a powerlevel less than 1/1000's of Trunks, I just posted that to show lightspeed ki beams. 
Cassandra Cain and Batman cannot dodge lightspeed beam, or light. 
Superman was knocked out goin into the shadow moon. 

Note, I am just trying to educate on DBZ.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By spidey 15
@Prince of Saiyans: What will happen if Piccolo tried to destroy the moon with his bare hands just like superman did? 
=]
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Prince of Saiyans: That beam was not FTL that was a translation error and that is just bad writing since Superman and Superman powered characters have destroyed planets with ease in the past. 
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son_of_Magnus: What translation error? there is no translation error quote the scans I posted and point it out please. 
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Trunks can easily destroy those with planet durability, h2h no less. I proved it on the previous page with the scans.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: What translation error? there is no translation error quote the scans I posted and point it out please.  "
No it happened when it was brought to English it was never supposed to say anything about being FAster than Light and BTW The Shadow Moon that you posted in your pic is nothing like Earth's moon it's mass and density is like a billion times thicker.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" Freeza while half dead and cut in half survives a planets explosion, but gets sliced by Trunks. Meaning Trunks attacks (even physical ones. amped up by ki) are >>>>>>Nameks explosion. And no BS about the sword being sharp, because a person who's body doesn't get blown to smithereens by a planet exploding should be able to take a sword slash if it were backed by anything considerably less than the magnitude to destroy a planet, and because King Kold is right around the same strength and durability as the planet+ tanker Freeza, and Trunks killed him with a simple, small ki blast. Meaning the magnitude of even a casual ki blast from Trunks is >>>> Namek's exploding. 

Freeza survives a planet exploding, even while almost already dead.
Freeza survives a planet exploding, even while almost already dead.

Ye, planet tanker Freeza is sliced and diced, then obliterated by Trunks. His equally durable/powerful father is dispatched by a casual blast from Trunks
Ye, planet tanker Freeza is sliced and diced, then obliterated by Trunks. His equally durable/powerful father is dispatched by a casual blast from Trunks
^^All pre ROSAT, after going in the ROSAT Trunks becomes much stronger.  "

Alll this any people are still gonna call you an idiot.....Just to let you know.... 

plus Trunks was holding back Frieza's deathball that was goona destroy the planet....

Anything that has the power to destory a planet has to way alot especially if its a big ball of energy.........Just sayin.....

Another thing heres proof for all those lil haters on DBZ that says they can't breathe in space.....

how do you explane vegeta in the Return Of Coller crushing the memery chip of the big getty star out side of his ship? 

Also in Bardock:the father of Goku, Bardock was IN SPACE BREATHING facing Frieza how could Bardock Breath in Space  ..... 

Vegeta blew up the planet Arlia from space outside of his spaceship....

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By FinalStar86
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Prince of Saiyans: Batman and Cassandra Cain can do speed feats similar to that and Superboy can destroy a moon and is not even half the power of Superman "

No Caption Provided
 Piccolo destroyed the moon with a powerlevel less than 1/1000's of Trunks, I just posted that to show lightspeed ki beams. Cassandra Cain and Batman cannot dodge lightspeed beam, or light. Superman was knocked out goin into the shadow moon.  Note, I am just trying to educate on DBZ. "
Keyword
Shadow moon
Not a regular moon
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By spidey 15
@Prince of Saiyans: My question was different. Anyway, no, Trunk can not destroy those with planet durability. 
=]
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son_of_Magnus: No, I mean Piccolo blew up the moon with a lightspeed no name attack, then he fired the Makankosappo (Light of Death) his special attack which is probably even faster, then Piccolo dodged it. Also Goku ran across the ring and put on sunglasses before Ten's Taiyoken (Fist of the Sun-Solar Flare) reached him, and the attack is light.  

@FinalStar86: I said Shadow moon.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By spidey 15
@Lantern Prime: WOW....You are using non canons. 
Congrats. 
=D
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Prince of Saiyans said:
"

No they aren't. Goku is the only person who managed to go the speed of light and that is while using the Instant Transmission. He stated this during the Trunks/Andriod saga when he first got back from Planet Namek. No one in the DBZ Universe was faster than Goku's technique. "

Just wann point this out, Instant Transmission-Shunkan Ido is instant, not lightspeed. The idea of it being lightspeed comes from a eng dub line filler. 

As for my opinion of DBZ speed 

We know Kid Goku and weaker were bullet timers, we know they had the speed to produce many afterimages, we see Kid Goku dodging lasers, we know Goku surpassed lightning speed training with Popo as a kid. 

Below we see Kami, who was 1000 x more powerful than Popo, can't even follow Goku's movements, even with his godly eyes. 

Now we know Picollo is able to destroy the moon at (or at least very near) the speed of light. Light takes 1.3 second from the Earth to the moon, Piccolo destroyed it in a second or two, but of course this counts the time for the light from the explosion to refract back to us. 

Now we see radditz dodge Picolo's signature light of death, a move likely as fast or even faster than the no name on he used to destroy the moon. 

And Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Nappa are much faster than Radditz 

I believe early Z characters have FTL fighting speed and reactions, possibly in DB Ma. Jr and Goku fought at lightspeed. (when Kami couldn't see them)  

There's also this:

Tenshinhan fires his Taiyoken (solar flare), which is light used to blind people. Now this attack is light, so it should very well move at the speed of light. Ten fires it off, Goku crosses the ring and puts on Roshi's glasses before the light can reach his eyes and blind him.    "

You know what.....Even after all this.....

Your still gonna be called an idiot

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Prince of Saiyans: There is no proof that they are FTL they are just energy based attacks. That is saying Starfire and Booster Gold's beams are FTL which they are not because they are made of light 
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Yes he can, in fact he did. Freeza was 90 percent dead, then survived a planet exploding, so even when on deaths door Freeza has planet durability, I proved this with the scans. This is a fact, a planet exploding will not kill Freeza. However Trunks can easily kill Freeza h2h. I do not see how people can deny this. 
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son_of_Magnus: But if you'll read the scan, Piccolo was show to blow up the moon AT LIGHTSPEED (or faster) with a no name attack, meaning their beams can go FTL.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By spidey 15
@Prince of Saiyans: You know how different is withstanding a planet explosion from having a planet durability? If frieza had planet durability, that means he must withstand an attack that can destroy a planet, not an explosion of a planet. 
=]
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: But if you'll read the scan, Piccolo was show to blow up the moon AT LIGHTSPEED (or faster) with a no name attack, meaning their beams can go FTL. "
No where does it say it is FTL
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Ok If thats your definition, Trunks withstood the attack which Freeza launched that was going to destroy the Earth. Also you called the movies non canon, ok, but note Bardock was in space in the manga as well. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son_of_Magnus: But the speed in which it blew up the moon is FTL, as shown. Here i'll show it to you in anime form to better help you understand. 

Forgive the shitty dub
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Lantern Prime
@spidey 15 said:
" @Prince of Saiyans: You know how different is withstanding a planet explosion from having a planet durability? If frieza had planet durability, that means he must withstand an attack that can destroy a planet, not an explosion of a planet. =] "

This is canon and if you pay attention he is outside his space ship when he blow the planet up...... 

Before this King Vegeta destroyed 3 planets.....
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By spidey 15
@Prince of Saiyans:  
IIRC Also trunk wasn't KOed when he was thrown at his father or something like that? 
The only thing that your scan says is that Bardock was the one who resisted until the end. Nothing that implies he was in space. 
=]
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lantern Prime:  
@spidey 15:  

He is right, the anime is canon, Akira Toriyama says that the anime and manga are bothe Canon 
http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/interviews/toriyama.shtml  

Also he says it again here in this daizenshuu, "Dragonball, its the anime and manga!" 

No Caption Provided
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @spidey 15: Ok If thats your definition, Trunks withstood the attack which Freeza launched that was going to destroy the Earth. Also you called the movies non canon, ok, but note Bardock was in space in the manga as well. 

"

Who the hell calls that non canon when its refernced throught the Frieza Saga?!
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Ah, can you not see that this is in space? 

No Caption Provided
Hmm, whats that spherical object under him? A planet? Gee, looks like he is in space. 

And the Bardock OVA is canon anyway.  

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By spidey 15
@Lantern Prime: If you read what Nappa said, the planet was sent into an other dimension. Also an on panel proof that shows King vegeta destroying 3 panets will be nice. 
=]
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Another dimension is  

1) Dub line 

2) Another dimension as in the dimension of the dead. 

3)  

If you think its non canon think again, read the Toriyama interview where he says anime is canon.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By spidey 15
@Prince of Saiyans: Maybe you are right. Even though, my point wasn't that they can't breath in space, i just pointed out that the other guy( Lanter Prime ) used non canon evidence in order to prove this. 
=]
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Lantern Prime
@spidey 15 said:
" @Lantern Prime: If you read what Nappa said, the planet was sent into an other dimension. Also an on panel proof that shows King vegeta destroying 3 panets will be nice. =] "

That was Ocean's dubbing. Funimation has a different dubbing.... They basically censored any form of violence physically or verbally. If you watch the uncut version you'll hear something much different.  

And what they edit out was inhabitants getting vaporized fromt the explosion....... 

Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lantern Prime: Ocean dubbing uses Funimation script. Watch the japanese for the best translation. 

@spidey 15: Ah, Ic. Well I myself am just trying to educate on Trunks, not really debate on the JLA.
SystemID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By SystemID

Look.. all I know is.. I know that the JLA has had to deal with there multi-verse crisis'eseses and whatnot. ..but from what I can gather from the comics is that the general public doesn't get f***** up as much on a global scale in general.. or they just pay less attention to what goes on around them. Whatever.

In the DBZ universe however.. the Earth gets blown the f*** up like 20 times (could be an exaggeration).

Say what you will about the dbz characters as a whole.. but half of those bastards are capable of shooting stray beams that can blow up planets. I would HATE to live in that world. All the time wondering when the world is about to end.   .......again.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By spidey 15
@Prince of Saiyans: I never said that anime is non canon, only the movies.
=]  
EDIT: Sorry, i wrote nonsense. I edited it now.

@Lantern Prime: Oh, ok. 
=]
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#92  Edited By mavfan626
@SystemID:  lol I get what your saying but.. when you really think about it the DC uni has way!.. more bad guy then dbz. I s*** my self watching news every night hearing about a new bad guy that has crazy powers or are get killers.
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Its cool, no worries.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By spidey 15
@Prince of Saiyans: Nice. 
=]
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lantern Prime

Minimum Speed of Lightning = 1/3rd speed of light = 223,538,900mph.
Speed of Light = 670,616,700mph

Goku (Post Holy Water) = 223,538,901mph
Goku 23rd Tenkaichi = 223,538,902mph
Tien 23rd = 223,538,903mph
Goku 23rd w/out weights = 223,538,904mph
Raditz = 223,538,905mph
Saibamen = ""
Yamcha = 223,538,906mph
Tien Saiyan Saga = 223,538,907mph
Piccolo Saiyan Saga = 223,538,908mph
Nappa = 223,538,909mph
Goku Saiyan Saga = 223,538,910mph
Goku Saiyan Saga Kaioken = 447,077,820mph (Stated to multiply speed)
Vegeta Saiyan Saga = 447,077,821mph
Goku Saiyan Saga Kaioken x3 = 670,616,730mph

Cui = 447,077,821mph
Dodoria = 447,077,822mph
Zarbon = 447,077,823mph
Vegeta Namek Saga = 447,077,824mph
Monster Zarbon = 447,077,825mph
Vegeta Post Zenkai = 447,077,826mph
Recoome = 447,077,827mph
Ginyu = 447,077,828mph
Burter = 447,077,829mph
Goku Post 100x Gravity training = 447,077,830mph
-Kaioken = 894,155,660

1st Form Frieza = 894,155,661mph
-Full Power = 894,155,662mph
Vegeta = 894,155,662mph
2nd Form Frieza = 894,155,663mph
Piccolo = 894,155,664mph
-W/out Weights = 894,155,665mph
3rd Form Frieza = 894,155,666mph
Vegeta Post Zenkai = 894,155,667mph
Goku = 894,155,668mph
Final Form Frieza = 894,155,669mph
Goku Kaioken x10 = 8,941,556,680mph (Over 13x FTL)
Goku Kaioken x20 = 17,883,113,360mph
Super Saiyan Goku = 44,707,783,400mph (Over 66x FTL)

Goku (Trunks Saga) = 894,155,669mph
-Super Saiyan = 44,707,783,450

Sick Goku (Androids Arrival) = 894,155,670mph
-Super Saiyan = 44,707,783,500mph
Healthy Goku = 894,155,671mph
-Super Saiyan = 44,707,783,550mph
Vegeta = 894,155,672mph
-Super Saiyan = 44,707,783,600mph
Android 18 = 44,707,783,601mph
Android 17 = 44,707,783,601mph
Kamiccolo w/out weights = 44,707,783,601mph
Imperfect Cell post absorbing humans = 44,707,783,602mph
Vegeta post Rosat = 894,155,673mph
-Super Saiyan = 44,707,783,650mph
Semiperfect Cell Full Power = 44,707,783,651mph
Super Vegeta = 44,707,783,652mph
Perfect Cell suppressed = 44,707,783,653mph

Goku post Rosat = 1,788,311,348mph
-Super Saiyan 50% = 44,707,783,700mph
-Super Saiyan = 89,415,567,400mph
Gohan = 1,788,311,349mph
-Super Saiyan = 89,415,567,450mph
--Super Saiyan 2 = 178,831,134,900mph (over 266x FTL)

Vegeta (Majin Sagas) = 1,788,311,350
-Super Saiyan = 89,415,567,500
--Super Saiyan 2 = 178,831,135,000
---Majin Super Saiyan 2 = 178,831,135,100
Goku (Majin Sagas) = 1,788,311,351
-Super Saiyan = 89,415,567,550
--Super Saiyan 2 = 178,831,135,100
---Super Saiyan 3 = 715,324,540,400
Super Buu = 715,324,540,399
-Gotenks Buu = 715,324,540,401
--Gohan Buu = 715,324,540,402
---Full Power = 715,324,540,404
Vegito = 715,324,540,403
-Super Vegito = 35,766,227,020,150 (Over 53,333x FTL... that's more than enough to cross a lightyear in ten minutes... even with these ludicrously small increases)
Kid Buu = 715,324,540,405

GT Goku = 178,831,135,101
-Super Saiyan = 8,941,556,755,050
--Super Saiyan 2 = 17,883,113,510,100
---Super Saiyan 3 = 71,532,454,040,400
--Super Saiyan Oozaru = 89,415,567,550,500
---Super Saiyan 4 = 715,324,540,404,004 (Over 1,066,666x FTL, enough to cross a lightyear in half a minute. Again, even with these ludicrously small increases.)
Baby Vegeta = 71,532,454,040,401
-Super Baby = 71,532,454,040,402
--Super Baby 2 = 71,532,454,040,403
---Super Baby 2 Oozaru = 715,324,540,404,003

Goku = 178,831,135,102
-SSJ = 8,941,556,755,100
--SSJ2 = 17,883,113,510,200
---SSJ3 = 71,532,454,040,800
----SSJ4 = 715,324,540,408,004
Super 17, Kamehameha x10 absorbed = 715,324,540,408,005

Goku = 178,831,135,103
-SSJ = 8,941,556,755,150
--SSJ2 = 17,883,113,510,300
---SSJ3 = 71,532,454,041,200
----SSJ4 = 715,324,540,412,004
-----Surpassed Limits = 715,324,540,412,006
Syn Shenron = 715,324,540,412,005
-Omega Shenron = 7,153,245,404,120,051 (Over 10,666,667x FTL. Using stupidly small increases. Enough to cross a light year in less than 3 seconds.)      

I forgot where I found this...
Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By GreenLantern555
@Lantern Prime said:
" Like I said before I think Trunks loses because he'll Go Ultra Super Sayin and that will decrease his speed signicantly.... In stead of going SSJ2..... "
Why would you post a thread when you knew Trunks was going to lose?
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By saiyan_earthling

This isn't fair. JLA beats Trunks like a group of bullies.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Lantern Prime said:
" Minimum Speed of Lightning = 1/3rd speed of light = 223,538,900mph.Speed of Light = 670,616,700mphGoku (Post Holy Water) = 223,538,901mphGoku 23rd Tenkaichi = 223,538,902mphTien 23rd = 223,538,903mphGoku 23rd w/out weights = 223,538,904mphRaditz = 223,538,905mphSaibamen = ""Yamcha = 223,538,906mphTien Saiyan Saga = 223,538,907mphPiccolo Saiyan Saga = 223,538,908mphNappa = 223,538,909mphGoku Saiyan Saga = 223,538,910mphGoku Saiyan Saga Kaioken = 447,077,820mph (Stated to multiply speed)Vegeta Saiyan Saga = 447,077,821mphGoku Saiyan Saga Kaioken x3 = 670,616,730mphCui = 447,077,821mphDodoria = 447,077,822mphZarbon = 447,077,823mphVegeta Namek Saga = 447,077,824mphMonster Zarbon = 447,077,825mphVegeta Post Zenkai = 447,077,826mphRecoome = 447,077,827mphGinyu = 447,077,828mphBurter = 447,077,829mphGoku Post 100x Gravity training = 447,077,830mph-Kaioken = 894,155,6601st Form Frieza = 894,155,661mph-Full Power = 894,155,662mphVegeta = 894,155,662mph2nd Form Frieza = 894,155,663mphPiccolo = 894,155,664mph-W/out Weights = 894,155,665mph3rd Form Frieza = 894,155,666mphVegeta Post Zenkai = 894,155,667mphGoku = 894,155,668mphFinal Form Frieza = 894,155,669mphGoku Kaioken x10 = 8,941,556,680mph (Over 13x FTL)Goku Kaioken x20 = 17,883,113,360mphSuper Saiyan Goku = 44,707,783,400mph (Over 66x FTL)Goku (Trunks Saga) = 894,155,669mph-Super Saiyan = 44,707,783,450Sick Goku (Androids Arrival) = 894,155,670mph-Super Saiyan = 44,707,783,500mphHealthy Goku = 894,155,671mph-Super Saiyan = 44,707,783,550mphVegeta = 894,155,672mph-Super Saiyan = 44,707,783,600mphAndroid 18 = 44,707,783,601mphAndroid 17 = 44,707,783,601mphKamiccolo w/out weights = 44,707,783,601mphImperfect Cell post absorbing humans = 44,707,783,602mphVegeta post Rosat = 894,155,673mph-Super Saiyan = 44,707,783,650mphSemiperfect Cell Full Power = 44,707,783,651mphSuper Vegeta = 44,707,783,652mphPerfect Cell suppressed = 44,707,783,653mphGoku post Rosat = 1,788,311,348mph-Super Saiyan 50% = 44,707,783,700mph-Super Saiyan = 89,415,567,400mphGohan = 1,788,311,349mph-Super Saiyan = 89,415,567,450mph--Super Saiyan 2 = 178,831,134,900mph (over 266x FTL)Vegeta (Majin Sagas) = 1,788,311,350-Super Saiyan = 89,415,567,500--Super Saiyan 2 = 178,831,135,000---Majin Super Saiyan 2 = 178,831,135,100Goku (Majin Sagas) = 1,788,311,351-Super Saiyan = 89,415,567,550--Super Saiyan 2 = 178,831,135,100---Super Saiyan 3 = 715,324,540,400Super Buu = 715,324,540,399-Gotenks Buu = 715,324,540,401--Gohan Buu = 715,324,540,402---Full Power = 715,324,540,404Vegito = 715,324,540,403-Super Vegito = 35,766,227,020,150 (Over 53,333x FTL... that's more than enough to cross a lightyear in ten minutes... even with these ludicrously small increases)Kid Buu = 715,324,540,405GT Goku = 178,831,135,101-Super Saiyan = 8,941,556,755,050--Super Saiyan 2 = 17,883,113,510,100---Super Saiyan 3 = 71,532,454,040,400--Super Saiyan Oozaru = 89,415,567,550,500---Super Saiyan 4 = 715,324,540,404,004 (Over 1,066,666x FTL, enough to cross a lightyear in half a minute. Again, even with these ludicrously small increases.)Baby Vegeta = 71,532,454,040,401-Super Baby = 71,532,454,040,402--Super Baby 2 = 71,532,454,040,403---Super Baby 2 Oozaru = 715,324,540,404,003Goku = 178,831,135,102-SSJ = 8,941,556,755,100--SSJ2 = 17,883,113,510,200---SSJ3 = 71,532,454,040,800----SSJ4 = 715,324,540,408,004Super 17, Kamehameha x10 absorbed = 715,324,540,408,005Goku = 178,831,135,103-SSJ = 8,941,556,755,150--SSJ2 = 17,883,113,510,300---SSJ3 = 71,532,454,041,200----SSJ4 = 715,324,540,412,004-----Surpassed Limits = 715,324,540,412,006Syn Shenron = 715,324,540,412,005-Omega Shenron = 7,153,245,404,120,051 (Over 10,666,667x FTL. Using stupidly small increases. Enough to cross a light year in less than 3 seconds.)       I forgot where I found this... "

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By spidey 15
@Son_of_Magnus: lol
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points