Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lantern Prime

vs 

Trunks and JLA believe the others a threat to the Multi-Verse and wants to win at All Costs

Who wins?   

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

Are you serious?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Sexy Merc said:
"Are you serious? "

Bro JLA can win its not a "Curbstomp''
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sexy_merc
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"Are you serious? "
Bro JLA can win its not a "Curbstomp'' "
Kyle, Superman, Wonder Woman, J'onn, Flash, and Alan don't even need anyone else.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Matezoide2
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"Are you serious? "
Kyle, Superman, Wonder Woman, J'onn, Flash, and Alan don't even need anyone else. "
true story
EmperorVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By EmperorVulcan

I see at least 8 people in that picture that could solo Trunks... and that's giving Trunks the benefit of a doubt.  You silly DBZ people.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sexy_merc
@EmperorVulcan said:
" I see at least 8 people in that picture that could solo Trunks... and that's giving Trunks the benefit of a doubt.  You silly DBZ people. "
8? Who are the 2 that I didn't mention?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lantern Prime
@EmperorVulcan said:
"I see at least 8 people in that picture that could solo Trunks... and that's giving Trunks the benefit of a doubt.  You silly DBZ people. "

DBZ WINS BCUS DBS DA COOLEST! 

I miss the good old days .... 

@Sexy Merc said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"Are you serious? "
Kyle, Superman, Wonder Woman, J'onn, Flash, and Alan don't even need anyone else. "

YEah thats true the others are nothing....
Avatar image for a_mysterious_guy
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

Hey, Batman is in there so........ 

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By Amegashita

Justice League Wins, spite.

JCJQLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JCJQLB

JLA!

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blackadam
@Lantern Prime said:
"@Sexy Merc said:
"Are you serious? "

trunks die, this is a curbstomp
Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Superguy1591
Goku can't even beat Superman, how would Trunks fair any better against the entire group? 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By progenitorigin

JLA would take Trunks down, after a pretty fireworks display.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Dark Zoom
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman vs Trunks would be a hell of a fight this is overkill

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime

Naw this is a great battle But I see Trunks Falling to JLA because he'll go Ultra Super Sayin which will be his downfall...He won't be at FTL in that mode...
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18  Edited By charlieboy

jla.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blackadam
@Lantern Prime said:
"Naw this is a great battle But I see Trunks Falling to JLA because he'll go Ultra Super Sayin which will be his downfall...He won't be at FTL in that mode... "

dbz characters arent evn ligth speed.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Matezoide2
@blackadam said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
"Naw this is a great battle But I see Trunks Falling to JLA because he'll go Ultra Super Sayin which will be his downfall...He won't be at FTL in that mode... "
dbz characters arent evn ligth speed. "
not like this matters though
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By blackadam
@Matezoide said:
" @blackadam said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
not like this matters though "

i am not saying i twoudl, iw as just correctiong lantern prime.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Matezoide2
@blackadam said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @blackadam said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
not like this matters though "
i am not saying i twoudl, iw as just correctiong lantern prime. "
i know :)
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23  Edited By The_Martian

Several members of the JLA solo.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lantern Prime
@blackadam said:
"@Lantern Prime said:

Yeah they are....... Actually FTL .....
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern or Martian Manhunter could all solo this is a stomp fest
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
aw LP... come on man... 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
" @blackadam said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
Yeah they are....... Actually FTL ..... "
Prove it.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#28  Edited By The_Martian
@Lantern Prime said:
" @blackadam said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
No they aren't. Goku is the only person who managed to go the speed of light and that is while using the Instant Transmission. He stated this during the Trunks/Andriod saga when he first got back from Planet Namek. No one in the DBZ Universe was faster than Goku's technique.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#29  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Flash, Superman, Kyle Raynor, Alan Scott, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Atom, or Mr. Terrific can all solo 

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By blackadam
@Lantern Prime said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Lantern Prime said:

no, they are not.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@blackadam said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
no, they are not. "

QFT
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Warcry80

JLA Wins, not even close! If this is animated JLA vs Animated Trunks then Trunks Ko's all of them with one Buster Canon!

But Comic JLA Stomps !

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Warcry80

@blackadam:
I don't get it. you guys will only take whats said in the Anime as canon when it's convienient to use against the Z fighters but only accept the Manga quotes as proof  only if it's to depower them in other cases. ( In my Sienfield voice: WHAT IS THE DEAL)????

1. Where in the Manga does it say Instant Transmission is the speed of light?

Show me and i'll happily give you a QFT!  

2. Wasn't the only time IT was mentioned to have a speed was in the Anime by Supreme Kai? 

3. Would you clasify this passage as light speed? When Gladiator was facing hyperion, it was stated by the Narrator, that they were locked in a test of strength seemingly unmovingly, but unknown to the naked eye they were actually moving so fast it looked as if they were standing still. their punches were being clocked in the Pico Seconds. 

4. What would you call King Kai a being who was easily able to track the lightspeed ships that were headed towards nameke thousands of light years away, but could not track Goku and Frieza in their fight because they were moving to fast?   

5. In regards to # 3, in the Anime since thats where IT actually has a speed number, When Goku fought Burter and Jeice of the Ginyu force, he was seemingly standing still in one place, but all of their highspeed attacks, seemed to pass right through his body. From Ki blast to punches and kicks, they looked as if they passed right through him. at one point Goku while looking to be in the same place appeared before Burter and or Jeice and spooked the hell out of him while he was looking back at Goku moving at highspeed.

the entire time, vegeta a trained fighter who could see beings moving at above bullet speed only realized Goku moved after he looked down to see his footprints that left what look to be burn marks in the ground.

In DC beings that can phase their bodis so fast that hey can become intangible or invisible can do this. It seems to only be the ones who can achieve lightspeeds can do this. Supergirl, Superman, and Flash did this as well! 

I'm just asking, I mean I know you will ask for proof that they are Lightspeed, but where in any DBZ manga's have they ever mentioned a time with their speed other than when Goku ran for Master Roshi as a kid? I personally have never read any manga that actually clocks speed light Comics do to represent how fast or how strong a character is. we can't expect Anime to do the same thing, when they don't use the same formats as American comics. Which means we can't automatically dismiss it because they don't throw it out there the same way American comics do.

I personally believe they have FTL reflexes moreso than traveling speed. Instant Transmission is just Instant not a clocked speed. 

BUT SORRY If I came off as if it were an attack towards you because it wan't.

I just want your opinions anf hopfully you can answer my few questions up there.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FinalStar86

There are numerous members here that could solo DBZ

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35  Edited By Superguy1591
@Warcry80:   

Actually, IT isn't even light-speed. IT is what it's called, INSTANT TRANSMISSION. It takes Goku seconds to go from point A to B regardless of the distant. Even at light-speed it would still take someone 8 minutes to get from the Earth to the Sun. And plus, DBZ barely makes any sense sometimes, and I'm a huge fan. It's a great question, but then the characters not involved in the fight always seem to be in awe when the others fight.  And I've said this before, they train their reflexes, but they aren't LS fast.  

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15

WTF?! 
There are people that easily can solo trunks, let alone fight them all of them. 
0_0

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spidey 15
@Lantern Prime said:
" @blackadam said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
I will be glad to see your proof. 
=]
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By blackadam
@Warcry80 said:
"

@blackadam:
I don't get it. you guys will only take whats said in the Anime as canon when it's convienient to use against the Z fighters but only accept the Manga quotes as proof  only if it's to depower them in other cases. ( In my Sienfield voice: WHAT IS THE DEAL)????

1. Where in the Manga does it say Instant Transmission is the speed of light?

Show me and i'll happily give you a QFT!  

2. Wasn't the only time IT was mentioned to have a speed was in the Anime by Supreme Kai? 

3. Would you clasify this passage as light speed? When Gladiator was facing hyperion, it was stated by the Narrator, that they were locked in a test of strength seemingly unmovingly, but unknown to the naked eye they were actually moving so fast it looked as if they were standing still. their punches were being clocked in the Pico Seconds. 

4. What would you call King Kai a being who was easily able to track the lightspeed ships that were headed towards nameke thousands of light years away, but could not track Goku and Frieza in their fight because they were moving to fast?   

5. In regards to # 3, in the Anime since thats where IT actually has a speed number, When Goku fought Burter and Jeice of the Ginyu force, he was seemingly standing still in one place, but all of their highspeed attacks, seemed to pass right through his body. From Ki blast to punches and kicks, they looked as if they passed right through him. at one point Goku while looking to be in the same place appeared before Burter and or Jeice and spooked the hell out of him while he was looking back at Goku moving at highspeed.

the entire time, vegeta a trained fighter who could see beings moving at above bullet speed only realized Goku moved after he looked down to see his footprints that left what look to be burn marks in the ground.

In DC beings that can phase their bodis so fast that hey can become intangible or invisible can do this. It seems to only be the ones who can achieve lightspeeds can do this. Supergirl, Superman, and Flash did this as well! 

I'm just asking, I mean I know you will ask for proof that they are Lightspeed, but where in any DBZ manga's have they ever mentioned a time with their speed other than when Goku ran for Master Roshi as a kid? I personally have never read any manga that actually clocks speed light Comics do to represent how fast or how strong a character is. we can't expect Anime to do the same thing, when they don't use the same formats as American comics. Which means we can't automatically dismiss it because they don't throw it out there the same way American comics do.

I personally believe they have FTL reflexes moreso than traveling speed. Instant Transmission is just Instant not a clocked speed. 

BUT SORRY If I came off as if it were an attack towards you because it wan't.

I just want your opinions anf hopfully you can answer my few questions up there.

"

dude, just quit the nonsense and prove it already.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By mavfan626
@blackadam:  how do you want him to prove it? why don't you go watch dbz before you brush off what he said it seems he know what he's talking about is what i'm saying. 
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Warcry80
@Superguy1591:
Good post, makes alot of sense!
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Warcry80 said:
" @Superguy1591: Good post, makes alot of sense! "
Whats up warcry? i haven't seen you much, though it could be that im not on here much anymore either....
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Warcry80

@blackadam:
Stop freaking hating and disprove it rather than just spotting out they aren't and expecting a American Comics form of Proof in a Manga! You missed the whole point of my post and still idn't answer a single question. Maybe it's because you proved my point and still don't have an answer for it.

I hate to rant but I had to post this time I had to post! I see too many post that are very hypocritical or simply have nothing to back their disbeliefe other than the rants of other people who may hate the comic. It's kinda crazy to expect American comics format in a Japanese Manga where numbers aren't needed to prove strength an speed!

But ratherthan get into an internet argument with you because i know later I may be agreeing with one of your post on another thread I'll let it go.

But if you can answer my above questions i welcome your answers. Lets keep it friendly!  PS. # 3 # 4 # 5 could be classified as a form of proof since Manga doesn't use the number system comics do.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Warcry80
@Dark Zoom:
hey whats up Dark Zoom.. I've been busy off the net and stuff, but i usually pop by when i can and comment if I see an interesting thread. How have ya been?
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Warcry80 said:
" @Dark Zoom: hey whats up Dark Zoom.. I've been busy off the net and stuff, but i usually pop by when i can and comment if I see an interesting thread. How have ya been? "
Ive been good, been catching up on some anime and been spending some quality time over on anime vice, you?
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Warcry80

@mavfan626:
Hey Thanks Mavfan626; I don't know how else to prove it. Most supporters of DBZ show alot of interesting scans or tell points that point to them having a certain amount of power as compared to American comics, but DBZ disbelievers still don't accept it.

What people fail to understand is that Japanese Manga and Comics use completely different styles when it comes to writing, drawing, and displaying of power.

They cannot expect a Manga to give the same exact details of power American comics does. So no they will not say at the speed of light or he lifts over 80 billion tons with ease in Manga's

But you will see someone make a statment like he destroyed a planet or he has the power to wipe out the solar system. Or you will see them fighting at speeds trained eyes can't see, or buildings and mountains get shattered from shock waves.

The only way to prove certain things in manga is to show or give accounts for things that happened in comics which were displayed or drawn the same wayin a manga or anime. Like my example of Hyperion vs Gladiator, I used an instance in DBZ that mimiced it perfectly.

But ole well can't give them the exact proof they want when manga's don't really focus on giving accounts of power through numbers and perfect science.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Warcry80
@Dark Zoom:
Working! LOL! Just relaxing aka sleeping ! I actually need to go over to animevice a bit more, I haven't really been over there yet.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Warcry80 said:
" @Dark Zoom: Working! LOL! Just relaxing aka sleeping ! I actually need to go over to animevice a bit more, I haven't really been over there yet. "
Well if you do here is my profile TheManipulater
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Warcry80
@blackadam:
Hey Sorry If I came off like a fanboy or a Douche bag! I hate getting rowled up over sopmething simple as fictional characters. Your entitled to your opinions as well as I am. So again Sorry my bad! But you won't get proof that gives exact accounts the same way merican Comics do. It's pretty much impossible. But have a good one and happy debating to ya myfriend!
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Warcry80
@Dark Zoom:
Okay Cool! Thanks!
EmperorVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By EmperorVulcan

The only feat DBZ characters are capable of is chi manipulation.  This would make them all similar to Iron Fist, maybe a little stronger, maybe a little weaker.  I'm sure they can all surpass the speed of sound, but I'm also completely, absolutely certain none of them can touch light speed.  If they could, why did it take Krillin & Gohan so long to reach Guru's house in Namek?  Why did it take Gohan so long to reach Kami's spaceship when Namek was about to blow up?  Why does it consistently, throughout the entire series, take them minutes to hours to reach different locations on planets by flight?  If all of you DBZ fanboys were even remotely correct about the FTL thing, they should be able to reach any destination on a single planet in nanoseconds.

Regarding their strength; remember that episode where Chi-Chi made Goku & Piccolo get their drivers licenses?  They ended up running a bus off the road, and it took both of them, straining, to hold that bus up.  These guys are maybe class 20-30 at most, maybe triple that when powered up.  Many JLA members are in the millions of tons range, and are actually proven to be FTL.