Thor runs the Justice League Big 7 Gauntlet

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@reaverlation: they turn into wars because users love calling me names and lowballing Thor instead of debating. Like you. @xiix: Flash has no response to soul steal is what you're really saying

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@new52collector: Thor already admitted to Wolverine being faster than him

@darkgenix: good for you

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By XiiX
No Caption Provided

@new52collector: I believe he means these. They bear particular relevance because Thor takes not of his exceptional speed("too fast") before getting swiped, and all Wolverine remarks about Thor(who he sees as Sabertooth) is that he's gotten slower, or that he "seems to have traded speed for strength".

Yes. Slower.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: What debating? You wanking Thor and blowing his feats outta proportion? Of course

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Thor is very underrated here.

And it's unfair or rather wrong to compare it like that, the reason Thor is a big match for Supes is that Supes is weak to magic. WW's magic tiara slit his throat, Thors hammer would smash his head in. For us to compare like you do, we'd have to match up Thor with Spectre and such as well, which is wrong like I said because they don't counter eachother.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By XiiX

@jayc1324:

For about the 5th time, I've already told you: He punches Thor's face in before Thor can think to lift his hammer.

6th time the charm?

Though it doesn't matter, 'cause Wonder-Woman would spike a stiletto up his ass before then.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@new52collector: I've stated that before, it makes everyone way tougher, but it also makes Thor a lot tougher too.

Thor will know who he needs to do what to.

Thor is resistant to magic, WW is not.

WW getting pummeled by that hammer once will ground her and grant her another hit or two.

Actually she is. And it doesn't matter how how much thor know cause the opposition know about thor too. So they'd.beat him down worse since they're faster

thebustman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: ok then how exactly is soul steel supposed to work if he cant even comprehend the person hes trying to hit it with. the flash WAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster the quicksilver but i dont think we are gonna need feats for the flashs speed

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@new52collector: I'd imagine ''Soul stealing'' and such wouldn't be categorized in basic knowledge.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex: Compare Thor to the Spectre?!...

Yeah Thor is underrated.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Do you not know that was directed at your own text on the previous page?

Do you not know what you blurt out?

You said in defense of Thor facing celestials that Supes faced spectre, Now re read my post about that.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Darkgenex

@thebustman: No, but what Thor lacks in movement speed compared to them he makes up for in reaction speed, he could still tag Silver Surfer, which in my eyes are faster than flash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: what you're saying is, flash has no answer for speed steal. I've asked many times and flash still has no defense for it so I'm just gonna assume you accept that. @reaverlation: You mean me giving tons of Thor feats and then people like you coming in to low ball them instead of giving feats of their own? Yeah, real great contribution to the thread. I mean, of you're gonna low ball at least give some feats of your own to support you.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By XiiX

Can anybody explain it to this guy in some dimension analogous to common English what's been repeated ad nauseam?

Because it doesn't seem to register otherwise.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By New52Collector

@darkgenex said:

@new52collector: I'd imagine ''Soul stealing'' and such wouldn't be categorized in basic knowledge.

Doesn't matter because he's in character and he'd only use it once every sixty years

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Darkgenex

@new52collector: I don't think that's a good way to measure it, I'd rather just see it as part of Thors attack arsenal just as speed blitzing is part of WW's arsenal of possible attacks.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@new52collector: I don't think that's a good way, I'd rather just have it be in Thors attack arsenal just as speed blitzing is part of WW's arsenal of possible attacks.

Cool. But it's not in his arsenal to use it much. He's only used it once in about 60 years

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: thor can't beat flash. That's why you have 5 people debating against you right now.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman beats his @$$

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@new52collector: This is getting ridiculous to the point I think you're just denying this due to this ability being very powerful.

On another note, Thor can increase his flow of Odinforce, which gives him a number of more abilities.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By XiiX

@darkgenex: Then it would have to be classified as an "out of character" bout. Because he's done it so few times.

In Wonder-Woman's case, her speed is a primary fixture of her arsenal/threat.

For Thor, soul-stealing isn't.

Just like for her, shooting lightening out her bracelets isn't(yes, she can do that).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@new52collector: 5 people out on 8 billion on earth... I also have one person on my side. And I could get more thor fans in here but numbers don't matter. Only feats. Even if you don't think he can get a majority, thor can definitely beat flash.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By XiiX

@jayc1324 said:

@new52collector:. Only feats.

We've also mentioned more feats.

Objectively. Count them.

From Wolverine, to Quicksilver, to Wonder-Woman, and more.

You can't be serious..............................

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@new52collector: This is getting ridiculous to the point I think you're just denying this due to this ability being very powerful.

On another note, Thor can increase his flow of Odinforce, which gives him a number of more abilities.

Not at all kind sir. I'm simply going by the rules that I've asked you to please read.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: never said you didn't.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@new52collector: 5 people out on 8 billion on earth... I also have one person on my side. And I could get more thor fans in here but numbers don't matter. Only feats. Even if you don't think he can get a majority, thor can definitely beat flash.

No. My friend. He simply can't. That's really absurd. Its not even close.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@new52collector: soul steal, busting the planet, mjolnir. He has the means to beat flash. Flash just can't do anything to kill Thor.

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@xiix: I do know some stuff about the different flashs. I could just as easily say you know nothing about Thor. So you used a different flash so that's not applicable. Good job

Explain how flashs punches could possibly hurt Thor, who has taken hits from celestials before.

Comicvine is a DC trolls paradise.

They will never run out of people to gangbang.

I've read in this very same thread that Aqua-trash can defeat Thor with his lame waterhand

One of these people even threatened to enlighten me as to how Cheetah can defeat Thor

I've been reading comics for over 30 years and I'm yet to see Thor roll over on his side because someone is faster

Can anyone post a scan a scan of Thor being knocked out by speedster

I mean I've seen WW knocked out by Doomsday rather easily

Oh that's right DD had to tap into the speedforce to knock Diana out, otherwise she would have just chopped off his head and been through with it

I mean everyone knows WW is not susceptible to extreme force because her speed grants her immunity from all physical harm

I don't think it's possible to tag her.

and she could just use her Wonder lasso to make Mjolnir tell the truth if she has to

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has the ability to force field himself with the odinforce too, if Flash thinks about running into him he'll bounce off.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@new52collector: soul steal, busting the planet, mjolnir. He has the means to beat flash. Flash just can't do anything to kill Thor.

Problem is he can't do any of that before flash beats him

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By TheMagicStik

@jayc1324 said:

Thor has been confused by the speed/agility of the likes of Captain America, Wolverine, and Spiderman. Diana would rip his head off before he can even think and so would every character after her besides Green Lantern who would blow his head off before he could think. Stop your blatent fanboyism, speed trumps power especially in a scenario where Thor isn't that much ahead in power if at all in some rounds.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that these DC fanwanking trash-asses are getting out of hand.

Claiming their dudes can take on certain characters doing sh!t they only did one time, and can sensibly hold their own against beings that otherwise wouldn't even consider them so much as ants.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By New52Collector

@darkgenex said:

Thor has the ability to force field himself with the odinforce too, if Flash thinks about running into him he'll bounce off.

Not before flash beats him...

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: Didn't deathstroke tag flash?

See, PIS is everywhere, makes you look stupid when you use it as a reliable source for an argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: notice those are all street levelers. When he fight guys like silver surfer he steps up his speed and agression. I can bring up Slade and Batman tagging wonder woman if I wanted to. @xiix: You're just mad flash can't respond to soul steal

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: Didn't deathstroke tag flash?

See, PIS is everywhere, makes you look stupid when you use it as a reliable source for an argument.

He didn't mention PIS moments. You did.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By XiiX

@jayc1324: I don't really care one way or the other. It's just obvious he'll be getting punched in the face before Thor does anything, and that he won't use an ability he's pretty much only done once because it's an unarguably high showing.

Because no matter how you'd care to gauge it, Thor can' react to Flash, and he ain't got a feat higher than busting up Anti-Monitor's Armor. Remember when he did that, jayc ;)

Simple.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@themagicstik: notice those are all street levelers. When he fight guys like silver surfer he steps up his speed and agression. I can bring up Slade and Batman tagging wonder woman if I wanted to. @xiix: You're just mad flash can't respond to soul steal

Thor isn't likely to use it. Its been mentioned about 10 times here that he's.not likely to use it since he's only used it once in 60 years.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: And he will take it with his durability.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By Darkgenex

@jayc1324: Exactly, like I mentioned before, all comicbook characters tend to seem to struggle more with a character weaker than themself, then suddenly they don't struggle nearly as much with someone much stronger.

Thor is as strong as he has to be, when fighting the likes of the Surfer (WHICH HE TAGGED) his odin force is much higher than normal. He tagged the surfer which is way faster than flash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: And he will take it with his durability. If I was lowballing I could bring up Deathstroke beating flash

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: speed wise

Flash>>>>>>>>>>>>wonder woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quicksilver >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thor

Yes or no.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 pages !!!!!!!!! wow

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By XiiX

@jayc1324: You're not even paying attention.

I never low-balled Thor. The closest I arguably came was using examples of his own might being being turned against him. Which I'd say isn't lowballing, given it's precedent for being effective and him being harmed by attacks of a similar caliber/potency.

So you're equating Thor's attacks knocking him out with being as ridiculous as Deathstroke embarrassing The Flash(who you probably don't even know as being either Jay, Barry, Wally, or Jerry)?

I'll let people make of that what they will.

They have the luxury of being able to dole out attacks at their leisure, as befitting ones of extremely(to be modest) superior speed. To suggest that Thor is so utterly beyond their means of harming is just ridiculous.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By XiiX

@pikachumonster: Yeah, I know.

Doesn't mean other people can't be informed by proxy/example. If know what I mean.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: OK I at least know Jerry isn't a flash.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By reaverlation

This is just ridiculous now.Should just stayed banned :P