Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Living Tribunal:

No Caption Provided

vs.

Yog-Sothoth:

No Caption Provided

Yog-Sothoth travels to the Marvel universe to conquer and reign for a dark eternity. The Living Tribunal is given to judge him and beat him.

Rules:

- Both characters are at full power

- The fight takes place in the Marvel Universe

Who win this battle?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this has been done.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, LT was granted Onipotence over all things in Marvel verse by TOAA. So this should awnser the question.

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JackKnight

@frocharocha said:

Well, LT was granted Onipotence over all things in Marvel verse by TOAA. So this should awnser the question.

Well, the exact same thing is stated about Yog-Sothoth. He (much like Living Tribunal) has power over all things in the Lovecraft verse and is second only to Azathoth (TOAA of the Lovecraft verse).

@alternative_backup said:

@jackknight Indeed, but this post has rules.

Well if I had to pick a winner I would either go with Living Tribunal or a stalemate.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Yog

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Frocharocha

@frocharocha said:

Well, the exact same thing is stated about Yog-Sothoth. He (much like Living Tribunal) has power over all things in the Lovecraft verse and is second only to Azathoth (TOAA of the Lovecraft verse).

Well if I had to pick a winner I would either go with Living Tribunal or a stalemate.

Actually, Yog is not omnipotent. We don't really know about lovecraft deities durability and powers because people and aliens are way to afraid to challenge or oppose them. Yog is basically the omniverse, we don't really know like the other deities the extension of his powers (except for Azezoth) Eternity could challenge Yog, Infinity could, but we can't really say that. Even Chtulhu fainted after hit by a steamboat. Assuming Azezoth is on the same level as Beyonder or TOAA and that LT has enough power to manipulate the entire omniverse, the battle would be so explosive that everybody would die and we would never know who won.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

@frocharocha said:

Actually, Yog is not omnipotent. We don't really know about lovecraft deities durability and powers because people and aliens are way to afraid to challenge or oppose them. Yog is basically the omniverse, we don't really know like the other deities the extension of his powers (except for Azezoth) Eternity could challenge Yog, Infinity could, but we can't really say that. Even Chtulhu fainted after hit by a steamboat. Assuming Azezoth is on the same level as Beyonder or TOAA and that LT has enough power to manipulate the entire omniverse, the battle would be so explosive that everybody would die and we would never know who won.

I never said Yog was omnipotent because he's not but neither is Living Tribunal.

And no Eternity is absolutely NOTHING compered to Yog-Sothoth, you said it your self Yog is omniversal while Eternity is universal!!!!!!! though Multi-Eternity is multiversal but still nothing compared to Yog-Sothoth.

I wouldn't say Azathoth is exactly on TOAA's level but he is close, I would put Azathoth on the level of guys like Pre-Retcon Beyonder and the Over-Monitor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate

alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JackKnight
Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or LT

alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight It would be a tough fight for both. Although I share your opinion, I would go for the Living Tribunal but barely and most of all, for the amount of feats to back it up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT. He destroys 2 megaverses. Yog Sothoth never showed powers like this.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By mohammed_alg_92

the living tribunal

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes he has.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By jwwprod

Anyways this is a stalemate.

Yog-Sothoth is pretty much the Lovecraft equivalent of LT as he is second to Azathoth and is omniscient, omnipresent & nigh-omnipotent.

And is essentially the living embodiment of the omniverse.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living Tribunal

Avatar image for highfather_odin
highfather_odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the living tribunal are a megaversal level and yog sothoth are multy-eternity

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By those_eyes

Living tribunal calls in scathan the approver to stomp!

No Caption Provided

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yog stomps

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: PR beyonder is stronger than TOAA. Over monitor is above the prescence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By 01100110

@jiraiya_sageofoil:Pre-Retcon Beyonder is not above TOAA. You must understand that TOAA represent the creative principle and the abrahamic God in-universe as well as the writers out of universe. The mere fact that Beyonder is a character within a marvel story means that he is inferior to TOAA.

Beyonder was retconned and made lesser, the writers and therefore TOAA did that to him.

@gurban: Here is point I did not think of making. You yourself admit that Pre-retcon Beyonder is infinite dimensional, as he is inferior to TOAA it supports TOAA being beyond that.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AndreyS1337

@01100110 said:

@jiraiya_sageofoil:Pre-Retcon Beyonder is not above TOAA. You must understand that TOAA represent the creative principle and the abrahamic God in-universe as well as the writers out of universe. The mere fact that Beyonder is a character within a marvel story means that he is inferior to TOAA.

Beyonder was retconned and made lesser, the writers and therefore TOAA did that to him.

@gurban: Here is point I did not think of making. You yourself admit that Pre-retcon Beyonder is infinite dimensional, as he is inferior to TOAA it supports TOAA being beyond that.

PRB was true god of Marvel before TOAA. And he is infinite dimensional. TOAA is a 16-dimensional god.

So PRB > TOAA.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ My old posts.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: He is God, as in the omnipotent creator of all things and a singular entity. In-universe he is the deity of the modern monotheistic religions. In other words the abrahamic God.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurban: You have absolutely no basis to say that he is 16 dimensional except a setting he is not part of.

PR_Beyonder was not the god of marvel before TOAA, he was an extradimensional visitor from a realm beyond the marvel universe.

What part of TOAA is both God in universe and the writers out of universe is not clear? Beyonder was retconned and is a marvel character, he is inferior by definition.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@01100110 said:

@keenko: He is God, as in the omnipotent creator of all things and a singular entity. In-universe he is the deity of the modern monotheistic religions. In other words the abrahamic God.

#148 Posted by Yog-Sothoth (29 posts) - 8 months, 11 days ago - Show Bio

@andreysemyonov1337:

So? The Archetypes control infinite dimensional beings and multiverses like chess pieces.

Never mind that Yog-Sothoth completely overshadows the Archetypes.

Even the Mi-Go were infinite dimensional, yet they were nothing compared to the Outer Gods.

At least, according to the OBD, omnipotence isn't a valid claim in VS debates, and all that ultimately matters is feats. So even TOAA wouldn't be on the level of the Archetypes, considering Marvel has a limited multiverse compared to Lovecraft's Hilbert Space level + verse.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AndreyS1337

@01100110 said:

@gurban: You have absolutely no basis to say that he is 16 dimensional except a setting he is not part of.

PR_Beyonder was not the god of marvel before TOAA, he was an extradimensional visitor from a realm beyond the marvel universe.

What part of TOAA is both God in universe and the writers out of universe is not clear? Beyonder was retconned and is a marvel character, he is inferior by definition.

TOAA has nothing to put him above 16d. "Omnipotence" is still logical black hole.

PRB was the strongest force of Marvel.

Authors are not fictional characters, I repeat it again. So "Authors=TOAA" is not an argument.

Bottomline :-)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By 01100110

@gurban: And PRB was retconned, he was retconned by the writers aka a force above him which is represented in-universe by TOAA.

Writers are not fictional characters, but they are the creative principle behind marvel, TOAA is the in-universe embodiment of said creative principle.

TOAA has no feats full stop, he is omnipotent and like all omnipotent characters feat are not applied to him, it's the reason why beings like him are banned from battles and should not be used. omnipotence is a logical balck hole pretty much by definition.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@01100110 said:

The abrahamic God in the marvel universe is part of a group called the Council of Godheads. The One Above All in the Marvel universe is a single entity completely separate from that incarnation of God.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: You are thinking of a skyfather named yahve or something, I mean the abrahamic God as a general term for the deity of monotheistic religions. It can be used like that were I live.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@01100110 said:

@gurban: And PRB was retconned, he was retconned by the writers aka a force above him which is represented in-universe by TOAA.

Writers are not fictional characters, but they are the creative principle behind marvel, TOAA is the in-universe embodiment of said creative principle.

TOAA has no feats full stop, he is omnipotent and like all omnipotent characters feat are not applied to him, it's the reason why beings like him are banned from battles and should not be used. omnipotence is a logical balck hole pretty much by definition.

Nah that's your opinion.

Powerwise, PRB > > > > > > > TOAA, LT, HOTU haha.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Yog overshadows all of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 01100110

@gurban: He never fought TOAA and never shown to be his superior, what with TOAA not being part of the setting except as background to explain its existence.

It's not my opinion. TOAA is the creator of marvel and the creators of marvel are the writers, we were shown this when the Fantastic Four met him and he was represented as Jack Kirby. He is the Creator, the justification for the marvel universe's existence, and therefore the writers who bring marvel to life. Everything that appears within marvel exists because TOAA created it, even PR Beyonder.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@01100110: "Omnipotence" is a debatable thing. PRB has better feats so I put him above TOAA. Its ok.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurban: Except PRB is esplicitly inferior as he was created by TOAA and made lesser by the same, for reasons I already explained.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@01100110 said:

@gurban: Except PRB is esplicitly inferior as he was created by TOAA and made lesser by the same, for reasons I already explained.

There is no TOAA in PRB's times. He was god of Marvel before TOAA.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By 01100110

@gurban: He was an extradimentioanl visitor from a realm beyond the marvel multiverse, I alredy said this once. TOAA is a creative principle and represents the writers, it always existed since marvel was conceved, it simply never interfered as a character. I explained this already.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha, LT was killed by 3 Beyonders.

Yog stomps this match easily.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AndreyS1337

@011001: so he is beyond Marvel and millions of times stronger than all of Marvel forces combined.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurban: Creator not being part of their settings, PRB being retconned, went over this.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think LT has feats to beat Yog

LT never destroy 2 megaverses, it's non-canon

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

No Caption Provided

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yog>>>>>>>>>>>>LT (who shitted in front of Beyonder and killed by 3 Beyonders,lol)

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurban said:
@khael said:

No Caption Provided

LMAO

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Overmonitor

How did I guess who bumped this before even entering?

LT can win here. Has held megaverses in his hands. Lost to Beyonders but maybe Yog would too.

Feats for Yog-Sothoth (Omnipotence statements not withstanding considering omnipotents are banned)?